FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  Empty
PostSubject: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:09 pm

LOCATION-Tulsa Convention Center Tulsa, Oklahoma

ATTENDENCE: 1150

(This is just a quick result show to get things rolling )

TOURNEY MATCH 1- GINO HERNANDEZ vs KOKO WARE

WARE gave a good account of himself in this but the wily HERNANDEZ got a pinfall win after connecting with a knee lift !

TOURNEY MATCH 2 - BAD NEWS BROWN vs MANNY FERNANDEZ

A back and forth brawl here that ended up going to the arena floor where both men were counted out.

This cost both men the chance to advance and actually gave GINO HERNANDEZ a bye straight to the finals!

TAG TEAM MATCH- THE SGE(DAVID FLAIR/DAVID SAMMARTINO) vs THE BATTEN TWINS

Great action in this back and forth encounter but in the end the SGE won as FLAIR made BRAD BATTEN submit to the figure four !

TOURNEY MATCH 3 - LEROY BROWN vs HONKYTONK MAN WAYNE FERRIS

HTM used everything in his arsenal to combat the size and power difference but in the end LEROY BROWN got the pinfall after hitting an avalanche on HTM in the corner!

TOURNEY MATCH 4 -JIMMY VALIANT vs MR. FUJI

FUJI lived up to his devious rep here and things looked bleak for JIMMY ! But if there is one wrestler who truly lives by the fans support,it is JIMMY VALIANT !

And with them rallying behind him, he eventually caught FUJI in the sleeper and got the win !!

INTERMISSION

TOURNEY MATCH 5 - JIMMY VALIANT vs LEROY BROWN

This battle between former tag partners and friends proved to be a great scientific match....scientific ,as in, no rules were broken !

Both men came at each other 100% but kept it clean !

In the end,VALIANT got the pin after LEROY missed a charge ibto the corner,fell to the mat,and was hit by a running elbow and pin !

The two men shook hands and hugged after the match !

TERRY TAYLOR vs GARY ROYAL

TAYLOR showed off his skills in this one as ROYAL seemed a step too slow in this match up!

TAYLOR eventually got the pin after a flying forearm smash !

MAIN EVENT

FINALS TO CROWN THE MID SOUTH NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION

GINO HERNANDEZ vs JIMMY VALIANT

The bye did wonders for GINO as he was definitely the fresher of the two at the onset !

But the resilient VALIANT fought back and kept this an even encounter!

After more than 20 minutes of action, GINO hit VALIANT with a savate kick and covered him!

As the ref went to administer the 3 count, VALIANT draped his foot on the bottom rope!

The ref tapped GINO, who mistakenly thought he had won!

VALIANT took advantage of this and school boyed GINO from behind and three seconds later the ref signaled for the bell!

JIMMY VALIANT is the NORTH AMERICAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

The crowd goes nuts as NICK GULAS enters the ring to give him the title belt!

GINO is having a fit...yelling at the ref...GULAS and to anyone who would listen!

He then goes to jump JIMMY from behind but VALIANT turns around just in time and hits GINO with some punches that drive him from the ring!

JIMMY goes around ringside and hugs and high fives the fans before heading back to the dressing room!

END OF SHOW !

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:10 pm

ALEXANDRIA COMMUNITY CENTER

ATTENDANCE-1,011

1. LEROY BROWN DEF ALAN MARTIN BY PINFALL AFTER A BIG SPLASH

2. EDDIE MANSFIELD DEF TOM SHAFT BY PINFALL AFTER A FLYING KNEE DROP

3. MR. FUJI AND KOKO WARE FOUHGT TO A 15 MINUTE TIME LIMIT

4.BAD NEWS BROWN DEF MANNY FERNANDEZ BY PINFALL AFTER THE GHETTO BLASTER

5. THE SGE DEF SAVANNAH JACK/ART BARR

MAIN EVENT

NORTH AMERICAN TITLE MATCH

JIMMY VALIANT(C) DEF GINO HERNANDEZ BY PINFALL AFTER HITTING A FLYING ELBOW AFTER A GRUELING 34 MINUTE MATCH !

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:10 pm

(ALL TV TAPINGS WILL BE HELD AT THE KTBS CHANNEL 3 STUDIOS)

Show starts out with host -LES THATCHER welcoming everyone to the program !

He says that why not start the show off with a bang and bring out the MID SOUTH NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION-JIMMY "BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN " VALIANT !

The strands of Manhattan Transfer's -BOY FROM NEW YORK CITY - blares out and the fans are up on their feet cheering as the champ goes around ringside-hugging and high fiving with his fans,before making his way to the podium!

JIMMY cuts a promo on how happy he is to be representing the people that have supported him all these years ! He goes on about how he is no different from those that have to go out and bust their butts with hard work to make ends meet !

He says it's the real people that have made him what he is today and he will show his gratitude by defending this title in their honor!

The cheers turn to boos as GINO HERNANDEZ comes out to the podium!

LES says he doesn't want any problems and GINO assures him there won't be any !

GINO cuts a promo on VALIANT and how he was damned lucky to get the win ,last time they met!

He says VALIANT can spin this story any way he wants it,but deep down inside,VALIANT knows the better man did not win that match !

The fans boo as GINO runs down the fans of VALIANT and how he would be embarassed to consider people like this to be anywhere near the person that he, GINO, is !

President NICK GULAS comes out and says nothing is going to happen here on tv but he says that it is only fair for GINO to get a rematch and that rematch will happen on NOV. 11 at MSW'S big Veterans Day card to be held!

VALIANT says he will gladly shut GINO up once and for all as GINO just smirks and leaves !

1ST MATCH- THE SGE( DAVID FLAIR/DAVID SAMMARTINO) vs ROD PRICE/GARY YOUNG

Competitive match for the most part but the SGE are a damned good team and win this one after YOUNG submits to FLAIR'S figure four!

The fans boos as the SGE are intvd ringside by CHARLIE PLATT !

They go on to acknowledge their own greatness( as they always do ) and say that it is only a matter of time before they not only take over MSW as the best tag team,but will also soon get the UWF world tag titles!

We go back to LES THATCHER who runs down some info on the big MSW Veterans Day card to be held on NOV. 11 at the Tulsa Convention Center in Tulsa,Oklahoma!

Two big matches already signed:

MSW North American Championship- JIMMY VALIANT(C) vs GINO HERNANDEZ

Match to crown first MSW tag champs- 2 out of 3 falls

The SGE vs THE FANTASTICS

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH # 2- TERRY TAYLOR vs GENE LIGON

This match basically showcased the great scientific skills of TAYLOR who gets an easy win by pinfall after hitting a flying forearm smash !

The crowd cheers as TERRY makes his way to LES at the podium!

TERRY acknowledges the great fans and talks about how he is anxious to test himself here and especially is looking forward to news on the MSW Junior Heavyweight tournament!

He is interrupted,as the crowd boos loudly, by PERCY PRINGLE III ,who runs down TAYLOR as a nobody and acts like he has never heard of him!

After one insult too many,TERRY grabs a hold of PERCY but is attacked from behind by " THE CONTINENTAL LOVER" EDDIE MANSFIELD!

MANSFIELD and PERCY continue the beat down on a stunned TAYLOR until LEROY BROWN runs out to put a stop to it !

While this situation gets under control, a quick break happens while showing the upcoming house show dates!

MATCH  # 3 - SAVANNAH JACK vs JOEL DEATON

JACK and JOEL have a great back and forth match as both are showing some great skills

JACK has been known most of his career as a tag team wrestler but he is really shinig here as a singles competitor!  He ends this match by pinfall after hitting a superkick !

During this match,BAD NEWS BROWN came to ringside and observed the match for a few minutes before shaking his head and leaving !

COMMERCIAL BREAK

LES THATCHER is joined by THE GREAT MEPHISTO ! Many may rmember him from back in the old NWA days,but he has been gone from the scene for quite awhile!

MEPHISTO tells less that he has been waiting for the right opportunity to return to the world of wrestling...waiting on the right wrestler to come to him for guidance!

He says that he has found such a man ! And he is about to unleash the most destructive force on the wrestling world ! He will have him here next week and the sport of professional wrestling will never be the same !

MATCH # 4- THE FANTASTICS  vs THE MOD SQUAD

The fans love the FANTASTICS and they don't disappoint as they entertain the crowd wile dominating their foes ! They end this by pinfall as TOMMY ROGERS gets the win for his team !

The FANTASTICS are intvd ringside by CHARLIE PLATT and they say they are looking forward to testing themselves against the SGE and hope to come out of that match as tag team champions !

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As LES starts to send it to the ring,an enraged TERRY TAYLOR comes out,grabs the mike and tells MANSFIELD that he made a huge mistake by waking this sleeping giant ~! He says he wants him anytime...anyplace!

MATCH # 5- PEDRO MORALES  vs FRANK MOMTE

PEDRO dominates here as he impresses the fans with his tenacioucness!

MONTE never had a chance and eventually submits to the boston crab!

The fans give PEDRO  great ovation as the ref raises his hand!

LES THATCHER is then back on camera and starts to talk about how exciting it is in the MSW area...he runs down the info about the big Veterans Day card in Tulsa and says the complete line up will be out soon!

He also recpas the show frm today and talks about all the big stars coming to MSW!

As he continues,he is interrupted by "CLASSY" FREDDY BLASSIE( who is met by indifference form the fans,who most don't even know who he is)

BLASSIE cuts a promo on how he is going to bring some much needed class to MSW and from the looks of the fans,it is sorely needed!

He also runs down the wrestlers he viewed today and say he desperately needs to bring class inside that squared circle!

As he leaves,LES just shakes his head and signs off !!

END OF SHOW

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:11 pm

LaFOLLE HIGH SCHOOL

Alexandria,La.

1ST MATCH- FREDDIE BLASSIE def GEORGE by pinfall after basically destroying him the entire time it lasted!

2ND MATCH-MID SOUTH TV CHAMP- MANNY FERNANDEZ def MR. FUJI in a non-title match by pinfall after hitting a cross body block from the top rope

3RD MATCH-MSW TAG TITLE MATCH

THE SGE(C) and THE FANTASTICS were both counted out of the ring while brawling after around 14 minutes of action

4TH MATCH-"THE CONTINENTAL LOVER" EDDIE MANSFIELD w/ PERCY PRINGLE III def TERRY TAYLOR by pinfall after PERCY tossed EDDIE a chain which he used to clobber TAYLOR with

5TH MATCH- BADNEWS BROWN vs SAVANNAH JACK ended in a 20 minute time limit draw

MAIN EVENT

MID SOUTH HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

JIMMY VALIANT(C) def GINO HERNANDEZ by DQ at around the 26 minute mark after GINO hit the ref!

After the match,GINO and VALIANT fought their way all the way back to the dressing room

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:12 pm

MISSISSIPPI COAST COLISEUM

BILOXI,MISS.

1ST MATCH- IRON SHEIK def GEORGE SOUTH by camel clutch submission

2ND MATCH-MSW TV Champion: "RAGING BULL " MANNY FERNANDEZ and OLE ANDERSON fought to a ddq in this non-title affair

3RD MATCH- BLACKJACK MULLIGAN def MR. FUJI by pinfall as the claw was applied,thus rendering FUJI incapacitated!

4TH MATCH-MSW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: " THE CONTINENTAL LOVER " EDDIE MANSFIELD w/ PERCY PRINGLE III and challenger: TERRY TAYLOR were both counted out of the ring

5TH MATCH_MSW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS: THE SGE ( DAVID'S FLAIR and SAMMARTINO ) def challengers: THE FANTASTICS by pinfall after some dasterdly deeds!

6TH MATCH - NORTH AMERICAN HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: JIMMY " BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN " VALIANT defended his title and got a hard fought pinfall victory over the always devious MR. FUJI after hitting him with a flying elbow !

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:13 pm

*Since my sorry ass has been an fn slacker/lazy,etc. I will start the year off by just using this as myu 1st tv and number the rest as follows! Now on to the show!!

The MSW opening theme plays as a montage of highlights featuring the stars of MSW is shown,ending on a scan of the crowd in the studio before stopping at LES THATCHER sat the announcer's podium !

LES starts to run down today's action,announcing the main event being a tv title match with MANNY FERNANDEZ defending against OLE ANDERSON, when the crowd starts booing as PERCY PRINGLE III and MSW Junior Heavyweight Champion-"The Continental Lover" EDDIE MANSFIELD come out !

PERCY:"LES THATCHER...what a glorious day it is for the PRINGLE DYNASTY ! The UWF tried hard as they could to keep the greatest junior heavyweight wrestler in the world out of the Road To Wrestlemania, but in the end they failed !"

LES:"Well now, that's not exactly how it happened,but...."

EDDIE MANSFIELD:" But nothing ! I told you all time and time again that i was the best in the world and after winning the ladder match at RTW there can be no doubt ! I am the man that ran ERIC EMBRY out of here when everyone thought he was the best thing going ! Then after rightfully...RIGHTFULLY...being put in the ladder match at RTW, i just did what i always do...back up everything I say ! I took on the best juniors in the world and single handedly and fairly beat them all and won the title siot at WRESTLEMANIA!"

LES:"Well let's be honest about how you exactly won that match."

PERCY:" Honest? How the hell would you know the first thing about being honest? All you people are against this man and try and try again to keep him down, but as the saying goes the cream always rises to the top!"

MANSFIELD:" And at WRESTLEMANIA...STEVE REGAL...MR. ELECTRICITY...let's just say the plug is about to be pulled on his title reign. You can all thank me later!'

As they leave to a chorus of boos, LES sends it up to the ring for our first match.

1ST MATCH-TED DIBIASE vs GEROGE SOUTH

DIBIASE makes his MSW debut a winning one as he just outclasses the wily SOUTH ! TED gets the win here by pinfall with a roll up after SOUTH misses a charge into the turnbuckle!

CHARLIE PLATT intvs DIBIASE at ringside.

PLATT:"TED,welcome to the MID SOUTH area. Now as most of the fans here know, you are a former world champion and have won numerous titles in your career. Now what brings you here to MSW?"

TED:" Well CHARLIE, first off let me say that it is definitely great to be here with all these great fans ( crowd pops) But the reason i am here is that the MID SOUTH area is bursting at the seams with talent and being a professional,like I am,well, I want what everyone else wants...to be the best and where better to test my talents than right here in MSW! I am looking forward to showing everyone here that there was a reason I was a world champion and i intend to get back there again!"

As TED starts to leave ringside,the strands of the Manhattan Transfer ring out with the "Boy from New York City" and the crowd pops huge as the MSW North American Heavyweight Champion- "THE BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN " JIMMY VALIANT comes out!

He makes his way around ringside,high fiving and hugging the fans and comes up to DIBIASE and gives him a big welcome hug !

TED laughs at this,shakes VALIANT'S hand and leaves as JIMMY makes his way over to LES THATCHER.

VALIANT:" Luscious LES...OL' BOOGIE is sure happy to see another great talent like TED DIBIASE here in MSW! And being the top dog here in MSW, well the BOOGIE MAN is ready for everyone! All the people were happy when I won this title and are even more happy that I have kept this belt...the people's belt ! ( crowd pops big) But we all know there are some mean and nasty dudes out there that wanna hurt the champ,but with my peoples behind me, I say quit your barking and get off the porch !"

The crowd starts to boo as THE GREAT MEPHISTO walks out.

MEPHISTO: MR. VALIANT...a very confident man,you most certainly are,but a smart man..you are far from that ! Now wanting to represent the people of this area is quite embarassing ,considering the likes of which I am seeing here today ! (crowd boos) But coming out here to point out the obvious to one as oblivious as you is not the reason I am here ! You talk about facing any and all that challenge you, well, next week I will be unveiling the man who will rule the wrestling world and if you are truly a man of your word, why not accept his challenge for your title,here next week on tv?"

VALIANT:"You know what...you won't have a hard time finding me next week ! Bring your man out next week and we'll just see how big and bad he thinks he is !"

MEPHISTO grins and leaves as VALIANT leaves to go to the back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

2ND MATCH- MSW Tag Team Champions- THE SECOND GENERATION ELITE(DAVID FLAIR/DAVID SAMMARTINO) vs THE MULKEYS

Big time squash here as the SGE dominate this from the start ,eventually picking up a win as BILL MULKEY submits to FLAIR'S figure four!

3RD MATCH- KAMALA w/ THE GREAT MEPHISTO vs TONY ZANE

ZANE has no chance here as the Ugandan giant brutalizes him. KAMALA hits a big splash to get the pin!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

LES THATCHER is with " CLASSY" FREDDIE BLASSIE.

LES:" MR. BLASSIE, you requested this intv time and said you had something on your mind."

BLASSIE:"Damn right I have something on my mind ! I have traveled the world ,wrestling the best of the best and beating them all. I come to the MID SOUTH area,where I was told that it was over flowing with talent, and yet when i arrive here I see nothing but bums ! Now how in the hell can the world's greatest wrestler challenge himself when you have the likes of people,and I use that term loosely,like JIMMY VALIANT as your champion? SERIOUSLY?? I look to my left and i see a bum like PEDRO MORALES ...a guy who hasn't done anything in the UWF and a guy I think may not be here legally? ( crowd boos) And worse, I look to my right and see a bum like this LEROY BROWN ! I swear just last week he was picking up my garbage! Now how can I get to the top here in MSW when i have no motivation to step into that ring with guys that should be setting up the ring, not stepping foot in it!"

The crowd pops as LEROY BROWN makes his way out !

LEROY:"Garbage man ? Well if I was a garbage man i'd throw your butt right on outta here !( crowd pops) You can come out here with your fancy clothes and rings and all the so called class you think you have , but the only class you have is low,my brother!" ( crowd pops and laughs at that)

BLASSIE:" LOW CLASS?? Let me tell you something,boy, you couldn't spell class let alone know what it is?"

LEROY:" Well, you cried earlier that you ain't got no motivation..well,maybe this will motivate you!"

With that, LEROY slaps the taste outta BLASSIE'S mouth as the croewd pops!

LEROY dares BLASSIE to get up but BLASSIE makes the wise choce to stay down !

LEROY leaves as the crowd pops!

MATCH #4- PEDRO MORALES vs GARY ROYAL

PEDRO fends off an early assault and gets the edge on ROYAL and eventually gets a submission win after applying the Boston Crab !

COMMERCIAL BREAK

LES THATCHER welcomes us back and then sends it to a video that was sent in.

The video shows a shadowy figure with his back to the camera ! We can make out he is wearing a hooded robe of some sort!

" The time is right....MSW is ripe for the picking....as ripe as a carcass having it's bones picked clean by the mighty vulture ! The end of days are upon us and i am its messenger! The plagues of history will pale in comparison to what I will bring ! My Army of Darkness grows restless and hungry ! The time is right...my Army is coming...may your GOD have mercy on your soul,because I will most definitely not !"

The shadowy figure removes his hood....turns to the cameras...and reveal's himself to be...

KEVIN SULLIVAN!!!

MATCH # 5- MAIN EVENT

MSW TV TITLE MATCH

10 MINUTE TIME LIMIT

CHAMPION- " THE RAGING BULL" MANNY FERNANDEZ vs OLE ANDERSON

A brutal and very physical match up that shows both guys just how tough the other is !

Near the end as MANNY connects with a flying forearm and goes for the pin....KAMALA
KAMALA and OLE beat down MANNY when the crowd eruptts as JIMMY VALIANT runs in for the save !

VALIANT goes right after the Ugandan Giant as MANNY and OLE fight their way to the back !

VALIANT has the big man reeling when MEPHISTO jumps onto the apron and distracts the champ!

VALIANT pulls him into the ring when KAMALA hits him from behind!

KAMALA slams VALIANT and goes to splash him when BLACKJACK MULLIGAN runs in !

He attacks KAMALA and they roll out of the ring to battle!

A weary VALIANT starts to get up when MEPHISTO signals to the back !

The crowd is shocked as VALIANT is then attacked by JIMMY "SUPERFLY" SNUKA!!

SNUKA is a mad man as he starts hitting VALIANT with some vicious chops.. a few hit him on his head which open up VALIANT who starts to bleed!

Anytime MULLIGAN tries to enter the ring to help, KAMALA stops him!

SNUKA, with MEPHISTO cheering him on, slams VALIANT and climbs to the top rope and then delivers not one,but two superfly splashes!

VALIANT is a bloody mess writhing on the mat in pain when finally the FANTASTICS and TERRY TAYLOR run in !

MEPHISTO gets KAMALA'S attention and gets him and SNUKA out of there!

The camera pans into the ring as a hurt VALIANT is attended to by HIS FRIENDS!

END OF SHOW !

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:14 pm

House show results for 2/8/14

Tulsa Convention Center in Tulsa,OKLAHOMA

1. SAVANNAH JACK/LEROY BROWN def THE MULKEYS by pinfall after SJ connects on a superkick to RANDY MULKEY

2. TED DIBIASE def GEORGE SOUTH by submission after applying the cobra sleeper( million dollar dream)

3. "CLASSY" FREDDIE BLASSIE def STEVE TRAVIS by pinfall after hitting a reverse neck breaker( a rude awakening)

4.KAMALA W/ THE GREAT MEPHISTO vs BLACKJACK MULLIGAN ended in a ddq as both men shoved aside the referee as he was trying to establish some order in this brawl

5. MSW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

CHAMPION- "THE CONTINENTAL LOVER" EDDIE MANSFIELD w/PERCY PRINGLE III retained his title by pin fall over TERRY TAYLOR after PPIII distracted TAYLOR,allowing MANSFIELD to roll him up and ,with the help of a hand full of tights, secure the pin

6. JIMMY"SUPERFLY" SNUKA w/ THE GREAT MEPHISTO def MSW TV CHAMPION-MANNY FERNANDEZ by pinfall after the SUPERFLY leap !

MAIN EVENT

MSW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

THE SECOND GENERATION ELITE(C) def THE FANTASTICS IN A BUNKHOUSE BRAWL MATCH in which all four participants could come dressed anyway they wanted and all four men could use whatever tactics they wanted and not be dqd!

SAMMARTINO got the pinfall on TOMMY ROGERS after hitting him with a chain wrapped around his fist !

House show results for 2/9/14

THE MYRIAD in OKLAHOMA CITY

1. BAD NEWS BROWN def GEORGE SOUTH by pinfall after hitting him with the Ghetto Blaster(enziguri)

2.OLE ANDERSON and PEDRO MORALES fought to a 15 minute time limit draw

3.TED DIBIASE def FREDDIE BLASSIE by dq as BLASSIE low blowed TED in front of the ref.

4. KAMALA w/ THE GREAT MEPHISTO and BLACKJACK MULLIGAN were both counted out of the ring in a very bloody bout ! After the match,with help from MEPHISTO, KAMALA hit a big splash on MULLIGAN which resulted in him having to be helped to the back.

5.MSW TAG TITLE MATCH

CHAMPIONS-THE SGE def SAVANNAH JACK/LEROY BROWN by count out

6. JIMMY SNUKA w/ THE GREAT MEPHISTO def MANNY FERNANDEZ by pinfall after hitting the SUPERFLY splash !

7. THE MAIN EVENT

MSW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

CHAMPION-EDDIE MANSFIELD w/ PERCY PRINGLE III def BOBBY FULTON by pinfall at around the 23 minute mark as he placed his feet on the ropes to aid in the pinon one half of the FANTASTICS!

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:15 pm

Highlights from last show play as we see JIMMY SNUKA attacking MSW North American Heavyweight Champion-JIMMY VALIANT....which leads into the MSW opening montage a theme,as the camera finally pans the studio audience and stops on host-LES THATCHER at the MSW logo adorned podium.

LES:" Fans,as you all saw at the top of the program,JIMMY VALIANT was attacked and seriously injured at the hands of JIMMY SNUKA ! VALIANT will be out of action for 4-5 weeks as a result!

JIMMY SNUKA and THE GREAT MEPHISTO were both fined $5,000 each and the MSW BOD are keeping an eye on these two to see if any further action is warranted !

We hope to have JIMMY VALIANT in studio with us next week .

Also, WRESTLEMANIA is fast approaching and next week we will start running down the great history of this event and talk about the matches already signed for this big show !

Our main event today will be "CLASSY" FREDDY BLASSIE facing "BAD BAD " LEROY BROWN and after what transpired between those two on the last show, this one is gonna be a doozy !"

The crowd pops as MSW TV champion- "THE RAGING BULL" MANNY FERNANDEZ comes out!

MANNY:"You know LES....i wasn't scheduled to wrestle today but due to what happened to my good friend JIMMY VALIANT last week,well, i just can't sit in the back and do nothing ! You see LES, JIMMY came out last week to help me out in a situation and he got hurt bad. So I kinda feel it's my fault he is injured ! So,I wanna call out that scumbag JIMMY SNUKA and meet him in that ring today and get a little payback for my friend ! So MEPHISTO...if you and your boy got any guts,then step up to my challenge and see how bad you are when you aren't jumping people from behind!" ( crowd pops)

1ST MATCH- BLACKJACK MULLIGAN vs TONY ZANE

The big man is in a foul mood today and poor ZANE is getting it taken out on him. After several minutes of getting the snot kicked outta him, BJM applies the claw and ZANE quickly submits! BJM looks into the ringside camera and tells KAMALA that this claw is waiting for him !

LES THATCHER:" I'll tell you what, I wouldn't want that big ol' cowboy mad at me ! I have received word from thre back that MEPHISTO will agree to have SNUKA face MANNY today ,but that it has to be for the tv title. I'm sure MANNY will have no problem with that. We'll be right back !"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

2ND MATCH- "NATURE BOY" BUDDY ROGERS vs GEORGE SOUTH

ROGERS makes a very impressive debut here as he just outclasses SOUTH. H e works over the legs and after applying the figure four,gets a quick submission win.

CHARLIE PLATT intvs ROGERS at ringside.

PLATT:" Well BUDDY..."

ROGERS: "Excuse me? Son you may call me NATURE BOY!"

PLATT:" OK....NATURE BOY...I was going to say that that was an impressive display we just witnessed in that ring."

ROGERS:" Well,of course it was. You see,when you are born to be the best at something, well, the proof is right here ! Thee is no one man in this sport of ours today who can hold a candle to me. I have sat on nthe sidelines for many years watching the talent in the UWF get put on display and to be honest, it's been quite embarassing ! I've waited for someone with the skills...the technique..the intestinal fortitude to arrive and show just what a world class athelete is,but I can't wait any longer. I figure that the old saying is right...if you want something done right,it's best to do it yourself ( crowd starting to boo) So now I am here and times are going to be changing. Not only here in MID SOUTH but in the entire UWF. There are far to many pretenders to the throne, but this man nhere isn't into pretending. I am the real deal and you people and the boys in the back better get ready to deal with it!"

QUICK COMMERCIAL BREAK FOLLOWED BY A MSW HOUSE SHOW RUN DOWN OF UPCOMING DATES

3RD MATCH- "CLASSY" FREDDY BLASSIE vs "BAD BAD" LEROY BROWN

BLASSIE gets his ass handed to him early on as he just can't stop the strengthj advantage BROWN holds or his unorthodox style!

BLASSIE eventually cheats his way to an advantage,but eventually these two fall to the ringside area,brawl to the back, and are both counted out !

LES is joined by PERCY PRINGLE II and MSW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIOPN-'THE CONTINENTAL LOVER" EDDIE MANSFIELD

PERCY:" You know LES....the world's greatest junior heavyweight is in a great mood today ! So great a mood that he is going to give the fans in MSW a treat. Tell 'em champ!"

MANSFIELD:" That's right PERCY. The best wrestler in the world is going to bring some light to your dreary lives. ( crowd is really booing now) I am going to have PERCY pull a name out of this hat and whoever is pulled ,gets a shot at this title ,right here today!"

LES:" Now something tells me this isn't quite on the up and up."

PERCY:" HOW DARE YOU !! How dare you question men like us. We have every name of each and every man on this roster and we will face whoever I pull out of this hat ! Now you just hush that mouth and we'll see who the lucky man is !"

PERCY pulls the first name out,shows it to EDDIE and EDDIE shakes his head no and tells PERCY to pull another ! This happens a few more times and as the crowd boos,LES is really giving them a hard time!

PERCY pulls the next name...a smile goes across his face as he shows it to EDDIE!

EDDIE goes to the ring smiling as PERCY announces the challenger...CRUEL CONNECTION # 1!

The crowd boos as CC # 1 COMES INTO THE RING!

4TH MATCH- MSW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

EDDIE MANSFIELD ( C) w/ PERCY PRINGLE III vs CRUEL CONNECTION # 1

MANSFIELD can't contain his laughter as he basically is just toying with the masked man !

He tosses the man out of the ring,and when the masked man goes to return to the ring,MANSFIELD ,mockingly hold the ropes open for him!

As CC #1 comes through the ropes he knees the champ in the ribs !

CC # 1 starts beating the champ all over the ring!

The champ is being tossed around like a rag doll !

The crowd is going nuts as this is happening, while PERCY is having a fit at ringside !

PERCY jumps on the apron and CC # 1 knocks him off with a forearm !

EDDIE charges him from behind, but the masked man ducks at the last second,sending MANSFIELD over the top rope right onto PERCY !

The crowd is popping huge as the man removes his mask to reveal...UWF WORLD JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION- " MR. ELECTRICITY-STEVE REGAL !

MANSFIELD and PERCY are shocked as they quickly head to the back!

REGAL grabs PLATT'S mic !

REGAL:" YOU SEE!!!! You two pieces of crap have been sticking your nose in my business lately. !You actually didn't think that would go unanswered,did you? You see,you may have wormed your way into a world title match on the grandest stage of all, but after i destroy you in the land of the rising sun at WRESTLEMANIA, you'll just go back to being a nobody ,like you already are, and just another notch on the belt of the TRUE greatest junior heavyweight in the world!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MAIN EVENT

MSW TV CHAMPIONSHIP

MANNY FERNANDEZ(C) vs JIMMY "SUPERFLY" SNUKA w/ THE GREAT MEPHISTO

MANNY attacks as the bell rings and it is on !!

The crowd is on its feet the entire time as these two go back and forth!

Eventually the bell rings as the 10 minute time limit expires,but that doesn't stop the action!

MEPHISTO tosses SNUKA a chain and he clobbers MANNY in the head ,busting him open !

MEPHISTO joins in on the attack ,but the tide soon turns as the fans pop as PEDRO MORALES runs in for the save !

A bloody FERNANDEZ is slumped in the corner as PEDRO is whipping SNUKA from pillar to post !

MORALES tosses MEPHISTO from the ring and then puts SNUKA in the Boston Crab !

The crowd pops big as PEDRO has SNUKA writhing in pain in the cnter of the ring !

On the floor, MEPHISTO gathers his wits and motions to the back !

Then the crowd is dead silent as running into the ring and attacking PEDRO is....

BRUISER BRODY !

BRODY nearly kicks PEDRO'S head off,who is almost knocked unconscious!

BRODY picks up MORALES and hits the GTS !!

PEDRO is essentially finished here!

SNUKA has grabbed a bloody FERNANDEZ and body slams him!

BRODY bounces off the ropes and lands a vicious flying knee onto the prone champ!

SNUKA has climbed to the top rope and hits a SUPERFLY splash!

Luckily before anymore damage can happen,BLACKJACK MULLIGAN/TED DIBIASE and THE FANTASTICS run in and the evil trio take their leave!

The camera pans in on the mayhem in the ring as LES THATCHER signs off !

END OF SHOW !!

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:16 pm

APRIL 4TH

MONROE,LA.

1- MIKE JACKSON def ALAN MARTIN by pin fall after hitting a top rope drop kick

2- RICHIE STEAMBOAT def GEORGE SOUTH,SR. by pin fall after hitting a flying body press from the top rope

3-BRUISER BRODY w/ THE GREAT MEPHISTO def LEROY BROWN by pinfall after hitting him with the GTS !

4- PEDRO MORALES and "CLASSY" FREDDIE BLASSIE fought to a 15 minute time limit draw

5-MS TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH

THE SGE(C) def SAVANNAH JACK/TERRY TAYLOR by pin fall after DAVID FLAIR used the ropes for leverage while pinning JACK

6- BLACKJACK MULLIGAN and KAMALA W/ THE GREAT MEPHISTO fought to a ddq

7- MAIN EVENT

JIMMY " SUPERFLY " SNUKA w/ THE GREAT MEPHISTO def MANNY FERNANDEZ by pinfall after the superfly splash !

APRIL 5TH RESULTS

ALEXANDRIA,LA.

1-CODY RHODES def MIKE JACKSON by pinfall

2- RICHIE STEAMBOAT def ALAN MARTIN by pinfall after executing a sunset flip

3-OLE ANDERSON def PEDRO MORALES by pinfall after FRED BLASSIE camre to ringside and distracted PEDRO

4-BAD NEWS BROWN and LEROY BROWN were both counted out of the ring

5-MSW TAG TILE MATCH

SGE (C) def SAVANNAH JACK/TERRY TAYLOR by pinfall as BRUNO pinned TAYLOR

6- MSW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

"THE CONTINENTAL LOVER" EDDIE MANSFIELD w/ PERCY PRINGLE III def BOBBY FULTON by pinfall

7- MAIN EVENT

BLACKJACK MULLIGAN def JIMMY SNUKA by DQ after BRODY interfered !

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:17 pm

Layfette,LA

1st match- CODY RHODES def GEORGE SOUTH,SR. by pinfall following a running bulldog

2nd MATCH-BRIAN PILLMAN def GEORGE SOUTH,JR by pinfall after hitting a cross body block off of the top rope

3rd MATCH-BADNEWS BROWN and LEROY BROWN were both counted out as they battled on the arena floor

4th MATCH-MSW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

EDDIE MANSFIELD(C) w/ PERCY PRINGLE III def RICHIE STEAMBOAT by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage

5th MATCH- Newly crowned MSW TV CHAMPION-FREDDIE BLASSIE def OLE ANDERSON by pinfall

MAIN EVENT

BRUISER BRODY w/ THE GREAT MEPHISTO  def BLACKJACK MULLIGAN by pinfall after hitting BJM with a running knee drop followed by the GTS !

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:18 pm

Location -Irish McNeill Boys Club

CHARLIE PLATT:" Fans,i'd like to welcome you to the debut show of MID-SOUTH WRESTLING! We are happy to be part of the UWF and look forward to bringing you fans the most exciting hour of tv each and every week!

I want to announce some big big news right off the bat as on OCT.26 at the MUNICIPAL AUDITORIUM in SHREVEPORT,LA. MID SOUTH WRESTLING will be presenting FRIGHT NIGHT ! And on this night we will be having a one night tournament to crown our first MID SOUTH Heavyweight champion ! At the end of today's show I will be announcing the tournament matches so stay tuned because you do not want to miss this!

That's not all fans ! MSW President LEROY McGUIRK has,in conjunction with UWF officials,has come up with the top 4 wrestlers to be put into our MSW TV TITLE tournament...and we will be having those tourney matches right here today as big and bad ANGELO "KING KONG "MOSCA takes on the very popular JAY YOUNGBLOOD! And in the second tourney match GREG"THE HAMMER" VALENTINE will face the"BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN"JIMMY VALIANT!

A lot to get to today so let's send it up to the ring for our first match !"

1ST MATCH-THE SECOND GENERATION ELITE(DOUG GILBERT/BRIAN CHRISTOPHER) vs PAT ROSE/GENELIGON

The SGE have wrestling in their blood and these two guys have the skills to prove it ! However as skilled as they are.they also love o use any dirty tactic that comes to mind ,whether they need to use them or not ! They easily outclass ROSE/LIGON but also make sure to brutalize them with cheap shots and double teams! The ending comes as GILBERT tags on CHRISTOPHER who climbs to the top turnbuckle...GILBERT hits a swinging neck breaker on ROSE,which is then followed up by a leg drop from the top turnbuckle by CHRISTOPHER onto a prone ROSE and the SGE get an impressive win here on tv !

The SGE go over to the announcers desk whe CHARLIE PLATT intvs them .

PLATT: "Well gentlemen,i have got to say that was an impressive match and an even more impressive finish !"

GILBERT:" Well CHARLIE PLATT,you ain't as dumb as you look!"

CHRISTOPHER:" OH YES HE IS!"

GILBERT:" Yeah,you're right ! What you and all these idioTs watching here and on tv was what we call COLLATERAL DAMAGE! "

CHRISTOPHER:" I can tell by the dumb look on your face PLATT that you don't understand what that means! What that means is when you face the SGE...the greatest tag team in the world,that you will feel like you are in a battle...a war! And in all wars,there are innocent bystanders that get taken out ! And on our march to the top of the tag team world,anyone unfortunate enough to get bin the ring with us are just in our way and will be taken out !"

GILBERT:" So all you so called teams have been warned ! It's our right....no...it's our BIRTH RIGHT to claim what is destined to be ours ! And there ain't a damn thing anyone can do about it!"

With that,the SGE head back to the dressing room !

2ND MATCH- "HACKSAW" JIM DUGGAN vs BILL ASH

DUGGAN is just too big and strong for ASH,who ,with the help of a few eye rakes,gets a few shots in!

DUGGAN eventually has enough of ASH'S ANTICS and after a few clotheslines DUGGAN gets into his three point stance and hits ASH with a devastating tackle and gets a popular pinfall !

PLATT:" Fans,after this commercial break we are going to have our tv tourney matches!So stay tuned !"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH # 3-TV TITLE TOURNEY MATCH

ANGELO"KING KONG "MOSCA vs JAY YOUNGBLOOD

This is definitely a classic battle of size and strength vs speed and agility ! MOSCA takes the first part of the match over as he actually attacks JAY from behind as he was handing his headdress to the ringside attendant! MOSCA uses his usual clubbing forearms,eye gouges,slams and kicks to beat down the Indian for several minutes! The tv audience gets behind JAY with cheers and foot stomping that seems to fire the Indian up while atb the same time seems to be throwing MOSCA off his game ! Eventually MOSCA throws JAY into the turnbuckle,charges and JAY MOVES !! MOSCA slams chest first into the turnbuckles which knocks the wind out of him ! JAY does not let up his attack as he hits the big Canadian with numerous chops and knee lifts ! JAY'S relentless attack works for him as he soon puts the sleeper on the big man,who has still never fully recovered from his crash into the turnbuckle,and afetr several minutes it's lights out for MOSCA! The ref signals for the bell and JAY releases the hold and advances to the TV TITLE finals next week !
JAY wakes up the big man and leaves the ring to big applause ! As MOSCA comes to and realizes what happened he attacks the ref ! Slamming him down befor elayingn in a few stomps for good measure as he leaves the ring to a chorus of boos!

MATCH # 4-TV TITLE TOURNEY MATCH

GREG"THE HAMMER" VALENTINE vs JIMMY"BOOGIE WOOGIE MAN" VALIANT

Talk about your contrast in styles ! The stoic VALENTINE is a no non sense grappler while VALIANT always seems to be from another planet ! VALIANT has GREG on his heels for awhile as THE HAMMER tries to figure out just what the hell he is facing in the ring ! Finally GREG gets an opening and doesn't let up his attack! He wears down VALIANT and then methodically works on his leg before applying the figure four and getting the game VALIANT to submit!

PLATT:"Well fans,those were two great tournament matches and we now have our TV TITLE final set for next week as GREG VALENTINE takes on JAY YOUNGBLOOD! What a match that promises to be!

So tune in here same time on whatever MSW tv affiliate you are watching us on !
And before we go,here are the matches set for the FRIGHT NIGHT MSW Heavyweight title tournament !

DICK SLATER w/DARK JOURNEY vs BOB ARMSTRONG

DR.D DAVID SHULTZ vs DICK MURDOCH

HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN vs STEVE CORINO

BAD NEWS BROWN vs BLACKJACK MULLIGAN

END OF SHOW!

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  EmptySat Jul 31, 2021 1:19 pm

LOCATION- THE IRISH MCNEILL BOYS CLUB

CHARLIE PLATT:"Fans,i'd like to welcome you ,once again, to MID SOUTH WRESTLING ! And what a main event we have coming up today ! The match to crown our MSW Television Champion takes place as popular JAY YOUNGBLOOD takes on GREG"THE HAMMER" VALENTINE ! I'd like to also remind everyone that on Halloween night at the Municipal Auditorium in Shreveport,Louisiana we will be having our big one night tournament to crown our first MSW Heavyweight Champion !

But we still have lots of action for youn today ,so let's go to the ing for our first match!"

1ST MATCH- BAD NEWS BROWN vs TONY GAREA

GAREA tries his best trying to wrestle the bad man from Harlem but BNB definitely lives up to his name as he dominates GAREA for most of this match ! After using a few head butts to get GAREA groggy ,BNB hits him with the 'GHETTO BLASTER"(ENZIGURI) to lay GAREA out and gets an easy pinfall victory.

PLATT:" Fans,that is one tough individual we just saw and he may just be the toughest draw in the tournament!"

PLATT is interrupted by the loud and obnoxious CAPTAIN LOU ALBANO!

PLATT:"Well ,I definitely wasn't expecting you out here !"

ALBANO:" Of course you weren't! The CAPTAIN comes and goes as he pleases! The entire UWF is afraid of the Captain...they fear the Captain...and I don't blame them ! I am the greatest manager in the world! My record speaks for itself. Unfortunately most of the UWF is so afraid of what the Captain can do and I seem to be banned from most territories! But not here ! I will admit that MID SOUTH WRESTLING at least has the guts to allow the greatest manager in the world to return ! But unfortunately for all the so called stars of MID SOUTH and these backwoods hillbillies,they are soon going to find out that the Captain is running the show here ! My army...ALBANO'S ARMY is coming soon to take over MID SOUTH...then the entire UWF !

PLATT:" Now Lou..."

ALBANO:"That's CAPTAIN LOUIS ALBANO you damn ingrate !"

PLATT:"Ok ok...CAPTAIN LOU ...exactly when can we expect to see any of this so called army of yours here in MID SOUTH?"

ALBANO:"If you would shut your trap for a minute,the Captain will tell you ! Right here on tv next week,I will reveal to the world my first soldier in the Army and he is bar none the absolute greatest wrestler in the world! And next week he will grace everyone with his presence ! The pleasure has been all yours!"

ALBANO is loudly booed as he leaves the interview.

MATCH 2 -THE ASSASSINS vs THE MULKEYS

The impressive masked team methodically take care of the brothers with ease! This match could have been over in the first few minutes but THE ASSASSINS seemed to be sending a message to all watching !

The ending came as the larger of the masked men slams RANDY MULKEY down and hits a big splash and gets an easy 1-2-3 !

PLATT: " Fans,i'd like to bring out one of the combatants in the upcoming MSW Heavyweight tournament ! This man has wrestled all over the UWF and his reputation precedes him ! DR,. D DAVID SHULTZ!"

SHULTZ:"First of all CHARLIE PLATT,let's get things straight right off the bat ! I don't like you ! I sure as hell don't like these idiots sitting in those bleachers! Hell,I don't even like this area ! But the good doctor definitely likes money ...and beating people up ! And from the looks of this roster i'd say this is easy money ! I get to beat up on that stupid redneck from Texas! DICK MURDOCH is gonna find out that he ain't in my league ! Then regardless of who I face in the other rounds of that tournament,It's gonna be smooth sailing to the title ! And with that title firmly strapped around my waste,the UWF will have nowhere to hid and they will have to grant the good doctor a world title shot ! And whoever happens to be the champ when i get my shot, well, let's just say it sucks to be them !"

3RD MATCH-"BULLET" BOB ARMSTRONG vs 'ROTTEN" ROB BROCKMAN

ROB has no chance versus BOB as BOB beats down ROB quite handily !

After BOB has had his fun with ROB,BOB catches ROB in the sleeper ! ROB fades away as BOB gets an easy and popular win !

BOB wakes ROB as ROB still has no clue where he is !

Poor ROB !

PLATT is soon joined by DICK SLATER who huffs and puffs about how he is going to run thru everyone in the heavyweight title tournament to win the gold!

MATCH -DICK MURDOCH vs "JUMPING" JEFF HUMPHREYS

JEFF tries his best but Captain Redneck takes care of him with some good ol' fashioned brawling !

MURDOCH eventually hits JEFF with the brain buster and gets the easy win !

PLATT is next joined by BLACKJACK MULLIGAN who runs down his thoughts on the heavyweight title tournament and remind everyone he is the biggest and baddest man in it and that BAD NEWS BROWN better be ready for a fight !!

MATCH 5- FINALS OF THE TV TITLE TOURNAMENT

15 MINUTE TIME LIMIT

JAY YOUNGBLOOD vs GREG VALENTINE

This match is a back and forth affair with both men getting in their offense!

At about the 9 minute mark,VALENTINE starts working ove YOUNGBLOOD'S leg,eventually clamping on the figure four! YOUNGBLOOD is struggling to reverse it but the crowd is loud and cheering him on ! All of a sudden HACKSAW DUGGAN and JIMMY VALIANT come down to ringside cheering on their friend! This seems to help JAY as he seems to get the strength to roll over and reverse the hold ! The crowd pops huge as VALENTINE screams in agony ! However he is close enough to grab the bottom rope,forcing the ref to break the hold !
As both men slowly rise to their feet,VALENTINE is distracted as he sees DUGGAN and VALIANT at ringside! He goes to yell at them as though asking just what the hell are they doing there! Bad mistake because as he turns his way back to YOUNGBLOOD,it's too late because JAY has hit the ropes and catches VALENTINE with a cross body block ! Three seconds later we have a pin and we have our first MSW TV Champ !

The crowd pops as DUGGAN and VALIANT enter the ring to celebrate with YOUNGBLOOD as the ref puts the tv title around JAY'S waist !

The crowd is cheering wildly as an angry and dejected VALENTINE leaves the ring !

END OF SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)    MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)  Empty

Back to top Go down

MID SOUTH WRESTLING (BRUNOGOD'S VERSION)
Page 1 of 1