FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNCW GAB 2020

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

PNCW GAB 2020 Empty
PostSubject: PNCW GAB 2020   PNCW GAB 2020 EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:32 pm

After a day full of FANFEST/MEET AND GREET activities,the fans are given a kick ass one and a half hour concert by THE FOO FIGHTERS,which sets the stage for the evening !

GORDON SOLIE and CHARLIE PLATT are ringside and will be calling all the action for tonight's show!

MATCH # 1- JIMMY GARVIN vs BUZZ SAWYER

The look on GARVIN'S face shows that he'd rather be anywhere else than in that ring,and it shows in his ring work!

BUZZ just smothers the gorgeous one from the outset and GARVIN never recovers!

A bone jarring powerslam,followed by a top rope splash is all it takes to get a somewhat surprisingly easy pinfall win to start of the GAB !

GARVIN has been on a bit of a losing streak lately and what happens to him from here is anyone's guess!

MATCH # 2- BLACK WALL STREET(PARSONS/JACK) vs RON SIMMONS/BUTCH REED

PNCW has been wanting to get the tag team division going and thought why not put two of the toughest against each other and start seeing just who will rise to the top!

Surprisingly there is a lot of wrestling involved in this one along with some big power moves by REED and SIMMONS!

At around the 11 minute mark,BUTCH REED and ICEMAN PARSONS are slugging it out when SAVANNAH JACK runs in !

SIMMONS runs in to counter the interference but instead of attacking anyone,JACK starts talking to SIMMONS who has actually stopped and seems to be listening intently!

REED and PARSONS stop their slugfest and next thing you know all four men are conversing in the ring !

Next thing you know all four men shake hands and leave the ring and head back to the dressing room together!

The ref actually has the bell rang after reaching a 10 count!

The official decision is a double countout!

MATCH # 3- SGT. SLAUGHTER vs DR. D DAVID SHULTZ

A helluva fight here...not a wrestling match but a damn fight !

The big moment of the match was when SLAUGHTER caught SHULTZ in the COBRA CLUTH and after several minutes SHULTZ gets to the corner where he lifts both legs up...pushes off the turnbuckles and sends both men crashing to the mat !

But SLAUGHTER doesn't move and with him applying the pressure still,his shoulders are down on the mat and he gets pinned!!

Basically SLAUGHTER kinda pinned himself by not releasing the clutch !

A furious SARGE clobbers the ref as SHULTZ shakes out the cobwebs and then clears the ring of SLAUGHTER!

MATCH # 4- BRUNO SAMMARTINO vs NATURE BOY BUDDY ROGERS

These two hate each other and beat the shit outta each other in and out of the ring!

BRUNO takes some punishment due to the dirty tactics of ROGERS !

ROGERS finally gets BRUNO in the figure four,but after several minutes,and with the loud crowd solidly behind him,BRUNO rolls to his stomach and reverses the figure four !

ROGERS screams out in pain but somehow gets out of the reversal!

They both go to the floor where BRUNO actually picks up rogers over his head and slams him onto the metal ringside steps!

He then slams ROGER'S back into the ringpost several times before tossing BUDDY back into the ring and then applying his vice like bear hug !

BUDDY fights it for as long as he can before actually passing out from the pain!

The ref lifts his arm three times and each time it falls limply to his side!

The bell rings and BRUNO is declared the winner much to the crowd's delight!!

MATCH # 5- UWF IC TITLE MATCH

JON MOXLEY (c) vs RICK MARTEL

Considering all the crazy matches MOXLEY has been in lately,this match is almost a breath of fresh air for him!

But on the flip side,it's been awhile since he's faced a scientific wrestler the caliber of MARTEL!

MARTEL definitely looks like he is well on his way to winning the IC TITLE as he has MOX a bit confused and a step behind !

But MOX'S turning point comes when he actually breaks MARTEL'S boston crab when it looked hopeless!

A reversal into the corner causes MOXLEY to hit it hard and chest first,KNOCKING HIM DOWN!

MARTEL climbs to the top and goes for a flying body press but MOXLEY ducks and MARTEL hits the canvas hard which stuns him!

As MARTEL slowly rises,MOXLEY takes advantage of the stunned challenger and hits a double arm DDT!

He covers MARTEL quickly and gets the pinfall!!

WINNER AND STILL UWF IC CHAMPION-JON MOXLEY !

MARTEL rises to his feet and actually gets a standing ovation from the crowd as he leaves the ring!

MATCH # 6-PNCW TV TITLE MATCH

ROCKY JOHNSON(C) vs TORU TANAKA

TANAKA is game and his martial arts expertise gives ROCKY some "rocky" moments but the tv champ stuns TORU with some pinpoint drop kicks and actually turns his abdominal stretch hold on TANAKA into a pinning combination when he halls back and rolls the challenger up!

Winner and STILL PNCW TV CHAMPION-ROCKY JOHNSON!

MATCH # 7- THE SHEEPHERDERS vs THE MOONDOGS!

Unfortunately this match never officially starts as THE SHEEPHERDERS run out of the ring and attack the MOONDOGS and ALBANO as they walk down the aisle!

They beat the hell outta each other for several minutes outside the ring using anything they can get their hands on,bloodying each other up in the process!

It actually takes several police officers and PNCW security to seperate these wildmen and get them all out of there!

Official result is a no contest as this match never made it to the ring to start!

MATCH # 8-RODDY PIPER vs BUDDY ROSE

After last week's confrontation on tv,you knew these two were go at it and go at it hard!

They didn't disappoint as both men traded advantage throughout the match !

PIPER finally caught ROSE in a sleeper as the crowd popped huge !

Unfortunately,JIMMY SNUKA once again came down to save ROSE and they started to beat the hell out of PIPER!

BUT all of a sudden the crowd went wild as DON Muraco RAN DOWN AND SAVED PIPER!

They cleared the ring of a shocked ROSE and SNUKA as the crowd popped huge!

MATCH # 9- JYD vs BAD NEWS BROWN

These two go toe to toe for a good bit of this 30 minute time limit until JYD gets hit with the Ghetto Blaster!
However,BNB doesn't go for the pin and instead just wants to punish JYD !
As BNB starts to pummel JYD,BLACK WALL STREET and BUTCH REED/RON SIMMONS come down and interrupt the match !
The ref questions them as to why they are there and BUTCH REED throws him from the ring !

All for men seperated JYD and BNB and start talking to them !

Both JYD and BNB push them away as they are not buying what those four are selljng but as they try to leave they are attacked and beat down by all four men !

After the beatdown,the four men leave and as JYD and BNB slowly rise from their beating ,they both get in each other's face !
JYD sats something inaudible to BNB who just shakes his head,turns and leaves the ring !

JYD soon takes his leave as well as both wrestlers and the fans are confused as to what the hell just happened!

MATCH # 10- MAIN EVENT

UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

JOHN CENA (C) vs PNCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION-BILLY JACK HAYNES

The pop for BJH as he walks to the ring is thunderous!

The boos for the world champ are just as loud!

BJH right off the bat questions the ref about the hand protection the champ is wearing!

CENA pleads his case to the ref that it is medically allowed and his own personal physician prescribed it for him!

After this little bit of drama,the match finally gets underway!

CENA is a powerhouse but it seems as though BJH actually has the edge as he bests CENA in almost every test of strength!

CENA definitely shows everyone just why he IS the world champ as he does school BJH on several occasions !

The turning point in this match takes place when BJH actually clamps on his feared full nelson as the stadium is going crazy !!

As CENA tries to shake his way out,he actually swings into the ref who was too close to the wrestlers!

BJH does not release the hold and CENA finally starts to fade !

However the ref is still down!

The crowd is near riotous as BUDDY ROSE and JIMMY SNUKA run down to the ring !

BJH releases the full nelson as he has no choice but to try and fight off the duo!

HAYNES does well at first but is soon overwhelmed!

But to the shock of everyone a semi recovered CENA starts attacking ROSE and SNUKA!!

Eventually both CENA and HAYNES run the two out of the ring as the fans go nuts!

The ref is finally starting to rise when CENA extends his hand to HAYNES!

aS haynes SHAKES IT, THE FANS POP HUGE!

But, CENA then clobbers HAYNES with that gloved hand and HAYNES goes down like a ton of bricks!

The revived ref turns around to see CENA making the cover!

1-2-3 ! The ref signals for the bell!

Winner and STILL UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION-JOHN CENA!!

By this time,as CENA is still gloating in the ring ,RODDY PIPER comes down to ringside and checks on a shaken BJH!

CENA starts laying some trash talk on PIPER who,as you would expect, doesn't take it well!

They go face to face and as CENA does his "you can't see me" hand gesture...PIPER retaliates with his famous double finger eye poke as the fans explode!!

CENA grabs at his sore eyes,rolls out of the ring, and blindly stumbles back to the dressing room with help from security staff!

In the ring PIPER and HAYNES hug and the crowd pops huge as PIPER raises HAYNES hand!

END OF SHOW!
LikeDislike
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online

PNCW GREAT AMERICAN BASH SHOW

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PNCW GAB 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNCW GAB 2020   PNCW GAB 2020 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:00 am

***I will be leaving feedback here in the Messiah Character ***

Sweet....the Bash is in Seattle. I had my first MMA fight there

That Garvin guy almost lasted longer than my opponent in Seattle

I just smoked 3 bowls.... but I'm glad those guys didnt fight....Black Lives Matter bro

Damn..... Sarge beat himself. I do alot of that now that I cant get it up for my girl.

Rocky Johnson?? Why is he using The Rocks name?

Sheepherders and Moondogs..... I dont know these guys

This rookie Billy Jack made a good showing

So I just had to Knockout a crackhead.... think I broke my fingernail or I would leave more feedback. But I need to smoke a bowl

Good show my dude!

Brunogod, ChadCa$h and badstreetusa like this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PNCW GAB 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNCW GAB 2020   PNCW GAB 2020 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:29 am

oh my god!...i am fukin dying !
Fukin perfect!!

Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNCW GAB 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNCW GAB 2020   PNCW GAB 2020 EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:13 am

This was such a good show

I really like how you worked the Whole BWS angle throughout the Show and still left it hanging for the follow=up show.

I take it from the match that Dr D is a babyface? I've never seen or even thought of him like that.

Man Bruno was brutal and that felt like the end of that feud

Okay, So here's the thing.... I can tell your setting up for something epic with The Herders and Dogs. But I would have had that happen here at the Bash Show. This is a PPV and I wanted to see that war play out in a special No DQ contest.

Sigh you put over both RWA Champs?

You gig write good World Title matches making your local guys look great.

Awesome Show

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PNCW GAB 2020 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PNCW GAB 2020   PNCW GAB 2020 Empty

Back to top Go down

PNCW GAB 2020
Page 1 of 1