FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

VERY FIRST PWUSA SHOW -OVER 10 YEARS AGO

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

VERY FIRST PWUSA SHOW -OVER 10 YEARS AGO Empty
PostSubject: VERY FIRST PWUSA SHOW -OVER 10 YEARS AGO   VERY FIRST PWUSA SHOW -OVER 10 YEARS AGO EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:28 pm

The show opens up at Center Stage in Atlanta,Ga.
Gordon Solie is at an announcing desk set up just off from the ringside area.The arena itself,is empty of any fans.

GORDON SOLIE:"Fans,I'm GORDN SOLIE and I want to welcome you to this special edition of PRO WRESTLING USA!As most of you may have heard by now,SECW and GCW have combined to form PWUSA!Each week,PWUSA will bring you the most exciting wrestling on tv!And..."

Out of camera range we here someone approach!
It's EDDIE GILBERT and SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK!

GORDON;"Well gentlemen,this is a bit of surprise!"

SOH:"Well MR. SOLIE...the surprise to us is that we weren't invited to host this special in the first place!"

GORDON:"Well MR. HUMPERDINK,that decision was entirely up to the board of govenor of PWUSA!"

EDDIE:"Come on guys!Let's not argue on what should be a historic moment in wrestling tv history!"

GORDON:"Historic moment?I'm not quite sure that i'm following you!"

EDDIE:"Well GORDON,I know that this program is going to be you sitting here and showing video tape action of all the great wrestlers coming to PWUSA!"

GORDON:"That's correct."

EDDIE:"Well,that's all fine and dandy! You just go ahead and do that,but SOH and myself,wanted this to be a very special occasion!And after you get done showing all the video,we have got a great surprise for the fans watching at home! SOH...why don't you tell him what is happening!"

SOH:"Gladly!As everyone knows ,I was brutaly attcked a few weeks back by the NWA champion-THE ROCK!And,I still have to wear this damned neckbrace! Now,of course,this made EDDIE very,very upset!But with us being the great movers and shakers in the wrestling world,we pulled a few strings...called in a few favors..and ,well, right here on this program,after you get done with your business,right over there in that ring,EDDIE GILBERT will be going one on one with the NWA champion himself-THE ROCK!"

GORDON:"Now that is surely a huge surprise!I am quite surprised that the ROCK would agree to that!"

EDDIE:"SOLIE...are you questioning the integrety of our NWA champion?Shame on you GORDON!This man is no coward and when we threw out the challenge,he quickly accepted!So you go ahead with your part of the show and we''l see you later!"

GORDON:"Well fans,we have to go to a commercial break but when we return,I will indeed be highlighting some of the great stars coming to PWUSA and from the looks of things..the NWA champ will be here to wrestle EDDIE GILBERT!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

GORDON is back and runs down the various namesof who is coming to PWUA and shows highlights from them all!

GORDON:"Well fans,I sure hoped that you enjoyed getting a little taste of what great action awaits everyone here when they tune into PWUSA! When we return,I guess we will be having the match-up that is to be the main event at Starrcade...NWA CHAMP-THE ROCK vs "HOTSTUFF"EDDIE GILBERT!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

When we return,GORDON has been joined by SOH and EDDIE is in the ring!

The ROCK'S music blares as EDDIE takes off his jacket,bouncing up and down in anticipation of the champs arrival!

Thru the dressing room door appears a midget dressed and looking almost exactly like THE ROCK!He has a title belt with him,but he can barely drag it behind him as it is too heavy!

GORDON":Come on now...what is this?"

GILBERT cannot control his laughter as MINI-ROCK gets to ringside!

SOH:"MR. SOLIE,I can see that tv time remaining isn't the only thing we are short on tonight!"

GORDON has a look of disgust on is face as EDDIE is laughing as MINI-ROCK cannot climb onto the ring apron!
SOH leaves SOLIE'S side and goes over,smacks MINI-ROCK and tosses him into the ring!

EDDIE bends over and places his hand on MINI-ROCK'S head as the little man swings wildly,hitting nothing but air!
EDDIE drops to his kness and they lock up!
EDDIE lays on his back as MINI-ROCK runs to the ropes,bounces off the bottom rope,and goes for the people's elbow! EDDIE is hysterically laughing as this is going on!
EDDIE stops the elbow drop and clobbers MINI-ROCK,nearly knocking him unconscious!
GILBERT ,from his knees,picks him up and hits him with the hotshot off the middle rope!SOH climbs into the ring to make the three count!
The duo,all the while laughing,approach GORDON!

GORDON:"Gentlemen,that was one of the most tastless things I have ever seen and I want to apologize to all the people watching for it and to let it be known that that kind of garbage is not indicative of what PWUSA is all about!"
EDDIE forcefully grabs the mike from GORDON!

EDDIE:"The only thing that was indicative of was how big a coward the ROCK actually is!ROCK...as I said before,you are a big,big man when surrounded by all those damned savages and that nickle and dime prostitute!But how big a man are you when EDDIE GILBERT...the hottest thing going on in wrestling today...is staring you right in that ugly mug of yours!I think..not a very big man at all! You made the mistake of putting your hands on my manager!And you made the mistake of not knowing who I am! Well,big man,come Starrcade..you are gonna wish that you ,indeed, never knew who I was!"

The camera zooms in on SOLIE as SOH and EDDIE leave!

GORDON:"Fans,I ,again,apologize for the actions of SOH and EDDIE GILBERT! I do hope that you did enjoy the video highlights of all the wrestlers coming to PWUSA and hope you join us here on the Superstation every Saturday at 6:05 pm for great PWUSA action! Good night!"
LikeDislike
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online
brunogod
The Caps Lock Beeyotch
brunogod

Number of posts : 3069
Registration date : 2009-02-03

THE VERY FIRST PWUSA!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE VERY FIRST PWUSA!!!!   THE VERY FIRST PWUSA!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:45 pm

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

VERY FIRST PWUSA SHOW -OVER 10 YEARS AGO Empty
PostSubject: Re: VERY FIRST PWUSA SHOW -OVER 10 YEARS AGO   VERY FIRST PWUSA SHOW -OVER 10 YEARS AGO EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 3:23 pm

your PWUSA SHOWS were a fav of mine......

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down

VERY FIRST PWUSA SHOW -OVER 10 YEARS AGO
Page 1 of 1