FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS) Empty
PostSubject: MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS)   MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS) EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:29 pm

Opening theme plays as the camera pans the studio audience from WRAL-TV 15 in Raleigh,NC.

Camera ends up on announcer CHRIS CRUISE at the ever present podium!

CRUISE:"Fans...it is indeed my honor to welcome everyone here and everyone watching on television to our debut show of MID-ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!(crowd pops)The Mid-Atlantic area has a rich tradition and history in the world of professional wrestling and we ,here,will strive to continue to bring you great MACW fans the best action in the UWF!

The crowd starts to boo as SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK makes his way out!

CRUISE:"Well,it seems that MR. HUMPERDINK WOULD LIKE TO ADDRESS THE macw FANS!"

SOH:"Fans? Cruise...if you had an inkling of intelligence you would know that the last thing I care about is the fans!(crowd boos)I just came out here to issue a very serious warning to all the so called wrestlers that are going to appear in this area! I was the man that ruled many,many territories in my tenure and this one will be no different!Every man I have ever managed has gone onto greatness in the world of professional wrestling! I won't take all the credit for thier sucesses but I played a big part in it! And that will still be the same here in MACW! In fact I want to bring out the newest member of the HOUSE OF HUMPERDINK! MR. WONDERFUL..PAUL ORNDORFF!"

Crowd ,again boos as ORNDORFF struts his way over to SOH and hugs him!

SOH:"You see CRUISE...this man is one of the most talented men to ever step into a ring,and now that we are here in MACW...it's time to put the entire UWF on notice...and it's gonna start with that sacrificial lamb up there in the ring right now! let's go PAUL!"

1ST MATCH-PAUL ORNDORFF vs GENE LIGON

Not even close here as ORNDORFF just manhandles his overmatche dopponent! After a few minutes of this,ORNDORFF hits a piledriver on LIGON and the three count is a mere formality!

CRUISE:"Well,that was a devastating way to win that maych and PAUL ORNDORFF is going to be a man we might have to keep our eyes on! Now i'd like to introduce everyone to the MACW commisioner...MR. LES THATCHER!"

THATCHER comes out to a nice reception from the audience.

LES:"Thanks a lot everyone! I don't want to take up a lot of everyone's time,but there are a few things i want to address.First of all, our first championship...the MACW TV title,will be crwoned next week here on tv! And how we are going to do this is by having a 10 man battle royal with the last man standing,getting the title! A few quick rules ..a man is eliminated by being tossed over the top rope and having both feet hit the arena floor! Also when we have crwoned a champion,he must defend his title on tv each and every week! All title mataches will be 15 minute time limits and the belt can only be defended on tv...not on any house shows!In the coming weeks we will have info on how our other titles will be determined! Thanks for your time!"

The crowd pops again as LES leaves and MR. WRESTLING II makes his way out!

CRUSIE:"Fans...it is my pleasure to introduce you to former NWA world heavyweight champion...MR. WRESTLING II!" Crowd pops huge for him!

II:"Well chris...thanks to you and the fans for that warm reception! You know ,i was indeed the NWA world champ...a title with a long history and I was honored to be remembered forever as one of the men to proudly wear that belt!But the past is the past and it's here in the UWF and MACW that I am ready to make a name for myself! I strive to bring honor to this sport under sometimes less than honorable conditions! But with the great fans supporting me,together we can restopre some honor and pride to this great sport that I truly love!"

Crowd really pops for II as he enters the ring!

2ND MATCH: MR. WRESTLING II vs GEORGE SOUTH

SOUTH uses some foul tactics to try and thwart the masked man,but in the end,II hits his patented kneelift and sends SOUTH into la la land and gets a very popular pinfall victory!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

3RD MATCH-THE EBONY EXPRESS(PORKCHOP CASH/NORVELL AUSTIN) vs THE MULKEYS

The EXPRESS just run circles around the MULKEYS as the fans are really getting into this fan friendly team! The end comes when AUSTIN hits a spine buster on RANDY MULKEY and gets the pin!
The crowd pops as the EXPRESS make their way over to Cruise!

CRUISE:'Guys..that was a nice display of wrestliong out there and from the sounds of things,the fans here love it!:'

NORVELL:"Of course they love it! We are the fan's champions! We come out here..juke and jive and lay a smackdown on whomever is in our way!"

CASH:"You tell 'em VELL! CRISPY CRUISE...these great fans here are gonna jump on our bandwagon and we will take them with us on what is gonna be one helluva ride!"

Crowd pops as the EXPRESS make their way around the audience and high five and hug the great MACW fans in attendance!

Crowd barely has time to catch their breath when the cheers start again as TOMMY RICH comes out!

RICH(acknowledging the fans) SOMEBODY HERE SAY SOMTHIN' BOUT GETTING FIRED UP?!(crowd pops) CHRIS...wow!! These fans sure know how to make a good ol' boy from down sout sure feel welcome! Ol' WILDFIRE is anxious to show these great people just what I can do inside that ring! There is gonna be a great load of talent here and I cna't wait to rassle for these...

Crowd boos as PAT PATTERSON walks out and gets right into RICH'S face!

PATTERSON:'Now listen up and listen well! TOMMY RICH...i've noticed that everywhere you have wrestled...and that is the proper pronunciation,you stupid hick...all you do is cater and pander to these idiot fans! That's why you will never be anything in this sport other than a wanna be!"
With that PATTERSON slaps RICH across the face and the two start to brawl all over the floor!They eventually make it to the ring where the locker rooms empty and break the two up!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

CRUSIE:"Fans...the intensity of those two is gonna be soemthing to watch! That kind of thing isn't condoned but these two are out to prove themselves in the MACW area and the UWF!Hopefully cooler heads prevail for the rest of this show!
Now i'd like to bring out a man who has been missing from wrestling for quite some time! At one time he managed one of the most devastating tag teams ever put together...THE ZAMBUII EXPRESS! Fans...THE GREAT MEPHISTO!"

MEPHISTO comes out to a rousing round of boos and catcalls!

MEPHISTO:"You know...it never ceases to amaze me that regardless of where I travel in this stinking country,I still get no respect! But that's to be expected when dealing with inferiors! But I am not here to talk about the obvious!I have come to the MACW area to take control of this are! And by doing that I will begin my takeopver of the entire UWF! And the man who will lead this is a man who can out muscle anyone in the world! In fact he is ,indeed, the world's strogest man...KEN PATERA!

PATERA comes out and eters the ring as the fans booo him!

4TH MATCH-KEN PATERA vs ROCKY KING

PATERA'S strength is too overwhelming for KING! PATERA beats his ass for several minutes before applying the swinging neckbreaker and getting a quick submission and unpopular victory!

5TH MATCH-TERRY TAYLOR vs CARL FERGIE

TAYLOR puts on a wrestling clinic for the fans as he easily dispatches of FERGIE by pinfall after hitting him with a fkying fore arm!

Crowd pops as he makes his way over to CRUISE!

CRUSIE:"A very impressive debut here in MACW."

TAYLOR:"Thanks a lot! I am ready to show the world what I can do in that ring and am honored to be eher in MACW! And i'd like to be the first to say there is nothing i'd like better than to win the MACW tv title next week!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The crowd is cheering loudly as we come back from commercial break as HULK HOGAN has joined CRUSIE!

CRUSIE:"Well HULK...the fans are definitely excited that you are here...as are we all here in MACW!"

HOGAN:"Well let me tell you something brother...the HULKSTER is extremely happy to be here in MACW! HULKAMANIA is going to run wild here and the HULKSTER is ready to take care of business! I already see there are a lot of big mouths here and we'll just find out who talks the talk and who walks! And i hope to start it off by winning the MACW tv title in the battle royal next week!(crowd pops)WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!"

CRUSIE:"Well fans...next weeks battle royal looks to be a huge one and at the end of the show,i'll announce the 10 participants!Now back to the ring for more action."

6TH MATCH-ART BARR w/ KEVIN SULLIVAN vs MIKE JACKSON

With SULLY shouting instruction and encouragement from ringside,BARR wins a very tough match by pinfall after hitting a 5 star frog splash!

CRUISE:"Well guys ..i have to say that you two are an interesting pair!"

SULLIVAN:"Interesting...lol...well you might say that CHRIS! I've explained in the past of how there comes a time in every man's life that you eventually see yourself for what you have become and not what you truly are! I did it and it is the best thing that ever happened to me!"

BARR:"That's right CHRIS!It takes a big man to admit his mistakes and a bigger man to do something about it! And i am very honored that KEVEIN found me and saw something in me that he thinks he can help use to take me to the next level!I hope you fans can forgive him as i have and support what we are trying to do here!"

The crowd pops as the two leave!

7TH MATCH-MANNY FERNANDEZ vs SONNY ROGERS

MANNY is super aggresive here as he bullies ROGERS all over the ring! He finally wins an unpopular but impressive match by pinfall after hitting a flying forearm!

The crowd boos as MANNY makes his way over to CRUISE!

MANNY:"These fans wouldn't know talent if it kicked them in their teeth...and from the looks of this crowd,they don't have too damned many teeth to get kicked in!(crowd boos)but sonner or later even these fools will see how i will be the most dominant man here in MACW!"

CRUISE:"Well fans,that remains to be seen! When we come back,we'll have the list of participants for next week;s battle royal!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

CRUISE:"Without further ado...here are the 10 men entered into next week's battle royal to crown our first MACW TV Champ!
The following are entered; TOMMY RICH....HULK HOGAN...ART BARR...TERRY TAYLOR...MR. WRESTLING II...MANNY FERNANDEZ...KEN PATERA...PAUL ORNDORFF...PAT PATTERSON....now our tenth participant requested to come out and address the fans...so her he is...RODDY PIPER!"

PIPER comes out to a mixed reaction!.

PIPER:"WELL...how ya like me now? Ol' HOT ROD is here in MACW and i'm here to kick ass and take names!I am here to beat each and everyone of these fools here! I'll take that tv title next week ..cause everyone knows ol' RODDY gets what he wants! Then once i take out all the garbage here,i'll go and get that UWF world title! Because from what i've seen of that round mound of a clown that currently holds it..well let's just say that he don't look so damned tough to me! So you people go home..call up your family...your friends ...hell anyone you can...and let them know that RODDY PIPER is here and the you know what is ready to hit the fan!

It's been your pleasure!"

END OF SHOW!

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS)   MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS) EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:31 pm

A quick video montage of the POC is shown,ending with STAN HANSEN'S appearance.

DAVID CROCKETT:"Fans,welcome to MACW...we want to thank all of you great fans who supported PWUSA throughout all these years and we hope to continue to bring you fans the best wrestling action in the world! A lot of things went down at POC,and seeing STAN HANSEN show up and stop the HOH'S beatdwon of the world champ,was,to me,the biggest shock. Now with that in mind,I'd like to bring out the HOUSE of HUMPERDINK!"

The fans boo as SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK,BRUISER BRODY and SID VICIOUS make their way out to the podium.

SOH:"First of all CROCKETT,it is with great pleasure that I introduce the newest member of the HOH...SID VICIOUS!"

VICIOUS:"You see DAVID CROCKETT...when I first came into this area,I was severely mismanaged and basically wasn't having my best interests taken care of.Well,that problem was solved rather quickly and when I finally had the chance to talk to MR. HUMPERDINK,it didn't take too long to realize how beneficial we would be to each other.And to top it off,I get to be around the man who should still be world champion..BRUISER BRODY!"

BRODY:"HUSS! HUSS! You see...ol' SID VICIOUS has finally come to a winning team! His old manager wasn't worth a crap! Now ,everyone knows how I was robbed of my title..took two men and a very biased UWF official to do it,but anyone with half a brain,knows I am still the best in the world today! I don't need no stinking piece of tin to prove that!"

CROCKETT:"Well gentlemen,that is all fine and dandy,but what I and the rest of us want to know,is what did you all do to bring STAN HANSEN in here after you guys?"

SOH:"STAN HANSEN...you made the biggest mistake of your life by interfering in HOH business!Now in that cesspool of Borger where you come from,you just might be the biggest and toughest there,but mark my words...here...you aren't anything but a bottom feeder and believe me,it is going to be the HOH'S pleasure to send your broken down body back to where you came from!"

The HOH leave to their chorus of boos!

1ST MATCH- MACW tag team champions:SAVANNAH JACK /ICEMAN KING PARSONS vs THE BATTEN TWINS

A very competetive and scientific match gets the fans going! The BATTENS put up a great effort but in the end,the better team wins as SJ connects on a superkick to the face of BRAD and it's an easy 1-2-3!
The crowd pops as the champs make their way over to DC.

CROCKETT:"Guys..the wins just keep coming and coming!They keep lining them up and you two keep mowing them down!So what's up next for you two? Maybe a shot at the UWF tag titles?"

PARSONS:" First of all DC...I am digging the new belts here that show we are the MACW tag champs! And believe you me,they sure look good around our waists!(crowd pops) As far as a shot at the world tag titles...that's not for us to say.Hell...we are one of the best teams in the world today,but rumor has it that we aren't even ranked in the top 10 of the UWF!(fans boo) Hold on now...no sour grapes,if the rooty-poots in charge can't see how deserving we are,I guess all we can do is keep putting up our titles and keep on winning."

SAVANNAH JACK:"Brother,you got that right!We don't cry about things we can't control.We will fight anyone,anytime, anywhere! We aren't afraid to be fighting champs!"

The crowd pops as JIM CORNETTE and THE MIDNIGHT EXPRESS make their way out! All of the guys shake hands as JC talks to DC.

CORNETTE:"I'll tell you people one thing..a lot of people talk the talk but don't walk the walk.You wnt an exception to that rule..you're looking at it in the current MACW tag team champs!Now fellas,I know we are fairly new to the area,but in due time we would sure like to have a shot at those belts..mind you,after we work our way up thru the rankings!"

IICEMAN:"JIMMY...believe you me...anytime JERRY JARRETT wants to put that match together,we'd love to see how well we would fare against a great team like yours!"

CORNETTE:"Well,i respect that and maybe sooner than later ,we can all just do that!"

The tag champs leave as well as EATON and LANE.

DENNIS CONDREY now comes out for his match and CORNY stays out to support him.

2ND MATCH: DENNIS CONDREY w/ JIM CORNETTE vs MIKE JACKSON

JACKSON has his usual good showing but the rough and ready CONDREY is too much and gets after hitting JACKSON with a flying fist drop fom the top rope!

The crowd pops as CONDREY and CORNETTE make their way over to DC.

CONDREY:"DAVID,I just wanna make a brief statement here...MASKED SUPERSTAR...I wanna shot at that tv title.You come out here week after week and you ain't shown me sh....well you all know what i mean! I wanna prove to everyone just who the better man is!"

CORNETTE:"MS...you can hide that ugly mug of yours all you want but everyone knows a coward when they see one! Sooner or later you'll have to cross paths with LOVERBOY and when it's said and done,you will be beat!They might call you champ for short...but not for long!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

JERRY JARRET has joind DAVID at the podium.

JERRY:"DAVID,thanks for allowing me to break up the action in the ring for a few moments.I don't wanna take up too much time here but I want to address the recent actions of JIMMY VALIANT(fans boo)Now please don't think that this man can just come here and do what he wants! He has been fined for his attack on DAVID..and forced MACW to make restitution to one of our fans who was thrown from his wheelchair some weeks back! VALIANT knows that he is treading on thin ice! It won't take much more to..."

The crowd boos as VALIANT makes his way out!

VALIANT:"JERRY JARRETT...let me tell you something...you might be the big man around here but rest assured,i'll gladly pay any fines that come my way...because what i'm doing is a service..a service not only for you but for all these ignorant ass people in the studio and watching at home(fans boo)I am going to rid MACW..hell..i am going to rid professional wrestling of that low life scum bag KEVIN SULLIVAN! SULLY....this war has not even heated up yet but you are going to see very soon just how hot it can be!I will expose you for the fraud you are! I am going to give these ignorant fans a reality check...and just incase you think it's all me..well,let's just say,i am not alone in my hatred for you,so little man,i'd be very careful where you tread!"3RD MATCH-IWS champion-BRUNO SAMMARTINO vs SKIP YOUNG

BRUNO seems all business today as he easily beats the high flyer with a bearhug submission in mere minutes!

The crowd pops as BRUNO makes his way over to DC.

BRUNO:"DAVID...I am not in the best of moods today,but there is a reason for this and the reason is MACW heavyweight champion-JERRY LAWLER(crowd boos)You see,LAWLER likes to handpick his opponents and gets sone sick pleasure out of avoiding the top wrestlers in this area! I want another tilte shot against him and...'

The crowd boos as JERRY LAWLER makes his way out;

LAWLER:"You know what SAMMARTINO? I am really getting tired of having these hollow challenges thrown out to be by some jabroni! I am the KING of wrestling and deserve to be in the ring with top talent...not a bum like you!"

BRUNO:"Well how hollow is this?"

BRUNO slaps the living hell out of LAWLER knocking him down.! An irate champ is throwing a fit as BRUNO leaves!

COMMERCIAL BREAK.

4TH MATCH-MACW TV title match

CHAMPION:MASKED SUPERSTAR vs GEORGE SOUTH

Before this match even gets started,DENNIS CONDREY and JIM CORNETTE come to the ring and CONDREY tosse SOUTH out of the ring.He challenges MS to put up the title right here and now! The crwod is crazy as MS cuffs his own ears to mufflr the sound! He waves off CONDREY but as soon as CONDREY turns his back,MS attacks him! CONDREY is stunned form this and MS tells the ref to ring the bell! CORNETTE yells encouragement from ringside as MS continues the beatdown! The fans are really getting behing CONDREY who starts to make his comeback!After some back and forth action,MS goes for a cover and places his feet on the ropes! CORNETTE pushes them off,allowing DENNIS to kick out! As MS argues with CORNY,CONDREY grabs MS and schoolboys him for a 3 count! The crowd pops huge as the ref hands CONDREY the MACW tv title as MS protests!

CONDREY and CORNETTE make their way over to DC.

As they start to celebrate,MS comes over yelling that he never signed a cntract to face CONDREY so the belt can't change hands! The crowd boos but JERRY JARRETT comes out and confirms that MS is correct on that.JJ takes the belt from CONDREY and as he hands it to MS,JJ tells him that next week CONDREY will get his tv title shot! The crowd pops as MS throws a fit and leaves!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MACW United States champion-RICKY STEAMBOAT is with DC.

STEAMBOAT:"First of all DAVID,i wanna thank all these great fans here today for coming out and supporting MACW! Their support is very vital to my success and I hope to continue being a role model for them as champion.I ran RODDY PIPER out of the are(crowd pops) and that was no easy task.I just want to say that like our great tag team champs here in MACW,i will be a fighting champ and I look forward to the great opportunities i will have here in MACW!"

STEAMBOAT leaves to a great round of cheers!

DC;"That my friends is a true class act."

5TH MATCH-MACW heavyweight champion:JERRY LAWLER vs STEVE TRAVIS

LAWLER is his usual cocky self as he just humiliates this poor guy! LAWLER breaks up his own pin attempts just to prolong his ooponenets suffering.!Finally the champ hits a piledriver and covers hm for a very unpopular pin!
As the crowd boos,LAWLER goes for another piledriver! However,this is stopped as BRUNO SAMMARTINO runs in! These two men brawl all over the place as wrestlers from the back haver to come out and seperate them!

COMMERCIAL BREAK!

DC; "Fans,this has been one crazy hour for our debut show! Things around here will never be what you might call normal! And i'd like to end today's show by bringing out the man who made a huge impact at POC...STAN HANSEN!"

Crowd pops as HANSEN makes his way over! As DC tries to ask him a question,HANSEN just grabs the mic from his hand.

HANSEN:"I'm gonna save you your breath here CROCKETT..Everyone wants to know just what I'm doing here and why i kicked the ever living crap outta those HOH bullies..well here's how it is..."

Before he can finish,VICIOUS and BRODY jump him with SOH tagging along! HANSEN fends him off best he can as they brawl up into the ring! Now the HOH is getting the advantage,when BLACKJACK MULLIGAN runs in and evens the odds! The two Texans brawl with the HOH and soon send VICIOUS and BRODY out of the ring! SOH implores his men to return to the dressing room,and as they do the big men in the ring high five each other as the fans cheer!!

END OF SHOW!

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS)   MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS) EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:32 pm

DAVID CROCKETT:"Fans,welcome back to MACW! We have a great show in store for you today that will be headlined by a MACW TV title match as MASKED SUPERSTAR must put up the strap against LOVERBOY DENNIS CONDREY!(fans pop) And what better way to kick off today's show than to bring out the current MACW Heavyweight champion-JERRY 'THE KING' LAWLER.(fans boo as the KING approaches the podium)

LAWLER:"Well you definitely got one thing right..what better way ,indeed! You see,most of these low lifes here and at home don't even deserve to see the KING...but I need to come out here and address a certain individual that's been running around here whining and crying about getting a shot at my belt! BRUNO SAMMARTINO...for quite some time ,you've been calling out the KING in hopes of getting a crack at the gold i hold..well,the KING is tired of it and just to show these idiots and to shut up that mealy,mumbled mouth of yours once and for all,i'll give you a shot..but only one and under the conditions I lay out.Next week i'll let everyone know just what they are and if you are half the man you say you are BRUNO,then it shouldn't be a problem! Now CROCKETT...i'm outta here..the smell in here is making me sick!"

CROCKETT:"Well fans,the champ has layed out the challenge.Will BRUNO agree? We'll try to get a word with him later in the show!"

1ST MATCH-KEVIN SULLIVAN vs GENE LIGON

SULLY just dominates this from the onset and after a few minutes of toying with his opponent,SULLY gets the pin after hitting a running powerslam.

SULLY makes his way over to CROCKETT.

SULLY:"DAVEY...I don't wanna sound angry,but it gets harder and harder to keep my cool! JIMMY VALIANT...I don't care what it takes or who I have to speak to,but sooner than later,you and I are gonna dance,my friend! The time has come to get some sense knocked back into ya! The people here were betrayed by you...your former friends were betrayed..and I can't let that go! You said that there are others that are on your side? Well,bring them on.You think I don't have friends here? Well let's just say I have people watching my back,too!"

The crowd pops as MR. WRESTLING II makes his way out!

II:"You know what DAVID? I,better than anyone else,knows what it's like to be forgiven and given a second chance! Now we all do things we regret in this business..believe me...i've been there! Now KEVIN is a man who realized what he was doing was wrong and is trying to make a change! JIMMY VALIANT...I haven't given up on you yet,but i'll be damned if KEVIN goes this alone! KEVIN...when ever you need me...anytime...any place..i'll be there for you!"

The two men embrace as the fans cheer as they go back to the dressing room!

MATCH # 2-THE MIDNIGHT EXPRESS vs GEORGE SOUTH SR. AND GEORGE SOUTH,JR.

This is quite a competetive one as the SOUTHS work well as a unit.However,the experience of the former world champs proves to be too much as they get the pinfall after BOBBY EATON hits the Alabama Jam on Jr, and gets a very popular win!

CORNETTE:"DAVID CROCKETT..what everyone just witnessed was how a great team jells in that ring! Now ,i'm making this short and sweet...JACK....PARSONS...you guys are the best team i've seen in a very long time..you don't get the respect that you two deserve...but the MX and myself don't sell you fellas short at all! But rest assured...we are coming for ya and we think it's about time the fans here in MACW see just how great it's gonna be when two great teams like you and the MX hook them up! We can't wait!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

CROCKETT is joined at the podium by STAN HANSEN and BLACKJACK MULLIGAN.

CROCKETT:"Fans..these two gentlemen need no introducti...."

HANSEN:"CROCKETT...you just stand there holding the mic and let us do the talking! HUMPERDINK...BRODY..VICIOUS...you three cowards think you got the best of me??You all think it's gonna be that dangum easy to get rid of me? Well you boys wanna jump on me,guess what? This big ol' boy standing next to me will make sure it ain't that easy to do!"

BJM:"Well..STAN said it all..the HOH thinks they can run things around here and get away with whatever they damned well please,but these two big ol' boys from Texas are gonna have something to say about that!"

MATCH # 3- STAN HANSEN w/ BJM vs TONY ZANE

HANSEN just basically beats the hell outta ZANE and ends it with a pinfall after hitting a devastating lariat!

After he match,JERRY JARRETT comes out and calls the two men back over to the podium.

JARRETT:"Gentlemen...as I stated when I took over this area,MACW is gonna give the fans the best action in the country! And next week..our main event will be you two taking on BRUISER BRODY and SID VICIOUS!(Crowd pops huge as smiles come across the faces of the two Texans.)

BRUNO SAMMARTINO makes his way out to CROCKETT as the fans pop for him.

CROCKETT:"Well,BRUNO...you heard what JERRY LAWLER had to say earlier in our program...so what's your response?"

BRUNO:"My response is a resounding yes!(crowd pops) I don't care what stipulations LAWLER has up his sleeve! I just want my one chance to get his belt and stop him from ruining the prestige of our heavyweight title!"

COMMERCIAL BREAK

4TH MATCH-MR. WRESTLING II vs JESSE BARR

II and BARR have a really good back and forth and fairly scientific encounter that has the fans on the edge of their seats.But in the end,II connects with his patented knee lify and secures a very hard fought win!

As II gets his hand raised,JIMMY VALIANT attacks him from behind! VALIANT is just beating the hell outta II when the crowd pops huge as KEVIN SULLIVAN runs in to stop this! SULLY starts beating down VALIANT as the fans are on their feet!
As II is still recovering,out from the back comes BUZZ SAWYER! SAWYER immediately goes after SULLY and clobbers him from behind! SAWYER then goes ove to the still downed II,lifts him up and just crushes him with a running powerslam! VALIANT is laying it into SULLY and motions for SAWYER to climb to the top rope! SAWYER climbs to the top...lets out his trademark snarl and hits SULLY with a huge splash from the top!

Wrestlers from the back come out and the heels make their way out and back to the dressing room!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

5TH MATCH-MAIN EVENT-MACW TV TITLE MATCH

Champion-MASKED SUPERSTAR vs challenger-DENNIS CONDREY w/JIM CORNETTE

This is truly a stalemate as both men trade advantage back and forth the entire time! The bell rings,signalling the 10 minute time limit is up! The fans boo as the ref hands MS his tv belt. MS leaves to the back as CONDREY and CORNETTE slowly leave themselves!

CROCKETT:"Fans..what an action packed show we had here today! A great tv title main event...the appearance of BUZZ SAWYER.With him aligned with VALIANT,Lord knows what kind of havoc they'll reign down here in MACW,but if I know SULLIVAN and WRESTLING II,I'm sure they'll have a thing or two to say about that.Also,i was informed just a few seconds ago that due to the tv title match ending in a draw,there will be a rematch next week with the time limit being raised to 15 minutes!( crowd pops) And don't forget our main event next week...BRUSIER BRODY and SID VICIOUS take on the twosome from Texas,STAN HANSEN and BLACKJACK MULLIGAN(crowd pops huge for this )

See you next week here on MACW!"

END OF SHOW!

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS)   MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS) EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:32 pm

CROCKETT opens the show with a rundown of today's action...including the MACW tv title match between champ:MASKED SUPERSTAR and challenger: DENNIS CONDREY. And per commisioner JERRY JARRETT,this match will have an extra 5 minutes added onto it making it a 15 minute time limit match.

CROCKETT also talks about the big tag match today between STAN HANSEN/BJM against the HOUSE OF HUMPERDINK-BRUISER BRODY and SID VICIOUS!

HANSEN is out and tells CROCKETT that BJM has yet to arrive to the studio.
This brings out SIR OLIVER HUMPERDINK and the HOH. HUMP reminds HANSEN that he's the one who wanted this match so regardless if BJM shows or not,HANSEN will be in action against the HOH.

1ST MATCH-BRUNO SAMMARTINO vs DALE VEASEY

BRUNO dominates this match with powermoves galore which led up to him clamping on the bearhug and getting a submission win.
BRUNO makes his way over to CROCKETT and says he'll agree to any stipulations that MACW heavyweight champ JERRY LAWLER puts on their match!

This brings out the champ who tells BRUNO that this is his only shot and if BRUNO wins,he,of course,gets the title,but if BRUNO loses he must be LAWLER'S personal assistant for 30 days!

BRUNO agrees and a very smug LAWLER tells him he just made a huge mistake!

2ND MATCH: JIMMY VALIANT vs MIKE JACKSON

BUZZ SAWYER accompanies VALIANT to ringside and after JIMMY gets a win following a big elbow drop,he and SAWYER start to beat down JACKSON.The crowd pops huge as KEVIN SULLIVAN and MR. WRESTLING II run down to the ring! A huge brawl takes place in the ring and almost both the locker rooms have to come out and seperate these four men.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

STAN HANSEN comes back out and says BJM is still not at the studio. Out from the back comes the MACW US champ-RICKY STEAMBOAT who volunteers to take BJM'S place if he doesn't arrive in time for the match.
HANSEN agrees as the fans pop.

3RD MATCH- MACW tag champs:ICEMAN KING PARSONS/SAVANNAH JACK vs RANDY MULKEY/CARL FERGIE

The champs really put on a wrestling display as they just dominate this one.The end comes as JACK hits FERGIE with the superkick which allows him to get an easy pinfall.

The champs come over to CROCKETT and announce that they have just been invited and have agreed to participate in the upcoming WLW CUP.They say their first round opponents will be JEFF and MATT HARDY and the champs expect one helluva tough battle.They put over the tournament by telling how all the top teams in the UWF are in this.They say the are ready to show the entire UWD what the MACW fans have known for quite some time..that they are on par with any team going today and will be more than happy to prove all their naysayers wrong!

4TH MATCH-MIDNIGHT EXPRESS(EATON/LANE)with JIM CORNETTE vs THE BATTEN TWINS

Alot of fast paced action in this one as both teams have been together for quite some time! However,in the end, the former world champs show why they are a force to be reckoned with and secure a pinfall victory as EATON hits the Alabama Jam from the top rope!

The MX and CORNETTE make their way over to CROCKETT.

CORNETTE once again puts over the MACW tag champs and says his team is willing to face anyone to prove they deserve a title shot.

All of a sudden JIMMY HART makes his way out!
HART starts to mcok CORNETTE about coming out every week,practically begging and kissing ass to try and get a title shot!
HART and CORNETTE verbally get on each other and the insults are steady! Finally JIMMY HART says if CORNETTE really means what he says about the MX fighting anyone to get a title shot,then he has a team for the MX to wrestle!
CORNETTE says they have no worries and asks who the team is.

HART starts his cackling and says the team he has is comprised of two men who have never gotten the respect they deserve in the UWF.Every fed they have been in,it seems they are overlooked..unappreciated..used and thrown away...well HART says he made a few calls and these two men agreed to team up and let HART manage them.

HART then calls out his team....TONY ATLAS and ROCKY JOHNSON!

Tension runs high as these two teams are ready to rumble
Out comes JARRETT to difuse the situation,

He says CORNETTE wanted a challenge and with JIMMY HART,ATLAS and JOHNSON just being signed to contracts,the match will take place on tv next week with the winners getting the next title shot at the MACW tag champs!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

5TH MATCH-MACW Tv title match-15 miute time limit

MASKED SUPERSTAR vs DENNIS CONDREY w/ JIM CORNETTE

As per their previous encounters,both men give it all they have and have their turns with advantages throughout this match up. The ref is having a bit of a struggle keeping things in check as the match goes on.Finally these two throw the rulebook out the window and just go at it as the fans pop.
However,their lack of control is their downfall as at the 13:00 mark,both men take the fight to the floor and get counted out of the ring! The crowd boos as the ref has no choice but to give MS his tv tile belt.

JARRETT is back out and announces that BJM is still not here,and the contracts signed were for a tag team match,not a handicap,and since he,the commisioner,has the authority,he allows RICKY STEAMBOAT to take BJM'S place! The crowd pops huge for this!

6TH MATCH-STAN HANSEN/RICKY STEAMBOAT vs BRUISER BRODY/SID VICIOUS w/ SOH

HANSEN starts out and it seems neither member of the HOH want any part of this pissed off Texan. HANSEN tags in STEAMBOPAT as the fans pop! VICIOUS thinks he has the advantage over the smaller man but is he ever wrong! STEAMBOAT hits VICIOUS with several armdrags,hip tosses and dropkicks which send the big man out of the ring! BRODY runs in and is met with the same fate! As SOH tries to rally his boys,HANSEN enters the ring and he and STEAMBOAT high five as the fans go crazy!

Finally action is restored in the ring and the size difference does take it's toll on STEAMBOAT as the HOH work well in not only beating down the fan favorite,but in keeping him isolated on their side of the ring! STEAMBOAT does get some offense in and tries to make the tag,but almost every time he does make it,the ref has been distracted and disallows it! Finally while STEAMBOAT is being double teamed,HANSEN has had enough!
He charges into the ring and shoves the ref out of the way!
STEAMBOAT staggers up as the HOH beg of HANSEN'S advancement!
HANSEN and STEAMBOAT stand side by side as the HOH try to beg them off.
All of a sudden,HANSEN turns to steamboat and kills him with the lariat! The crowd sits in stunned silence as SOH enters the ring and he and the HOH smile
HANSEN turns toward them and all embrace!
SOH is beside himself with happiness as he implores his men to finish STEAMBOAT off.

SID picks up the hurt STEAMBOAT and hits him with a huge powerbomb!
Then BRODY picks up the near lifeless STEAMBOAT and hits the GTS!

The HOH and HANSEN leave as the crowd is still shocke by what they just witnessed!

SULLIVAN/II /PARSONS and JACK run out but the carnage is already done!

END OF SHOW!

Last edited by badstreetusa on Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS)   MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS) EmptySat Jul 17, 2021 4:34 pm

Show opens with DAVID CROCKETT recapping STAN HANSEN'S turn on RICK STEAMBOAT and his subsequent joining of the HOUSE OF HUMPERDINK!

HOH has an interview where SOH gleefully tells everyone just what a great mastermind he was behind HANSEN joining his HOH!

HANSEN cuts down not only the "stupid" fans but also RICKY STEAMBOAT for being stupid enough to think that a real man like HANSEN would ever want to actually help a "pretty-boy" like STEAMBOAT!

1ST MATCH-HOH(VICIOUS/BRODY/HANSEN) just destroy the hapless MULKEY brothers and GEORGE SOUTH,JR.

2ND MATCH-JIMMY VALIANT def. DALE VEASEY

VALIANT tells CROCKETT that BUZZ SAWYER is no longer with him,as BUZZ was jumped from behind in a dark alley by KEVIN SULLIVAN and MR. WRESTLING II!

This brings out SULLY who says he is sick and tired of all the lies...all the BS going on and he challenges VALIANT to a no dq match!

VALIANT accepts but forewarns SULLY that he should be careful what he wishes for!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

BLACKJACK MULLIGAN is out and explains that he was duped into believing he had a family emergency at home and by the time he figured out it was a ruse,he was unable to catch a flight into NORTH CAROLINA in time for the tv tapings! He swears to help avenge STEAMBOAT and promises a special beating for HANSEN!

This brings out the HOH who promptly attack BJM! The action goes to the ring but before any real damage is done,RICKY STEAMBOAT comes running out,with bat in hand,and clears the ring!

HOH flees to the back as STEAMBOAT and BJM come over to the podium and let everyone know that the HOH started something they are going to regret! STEAMBOAT also promises a good friend of his will be coming in soon to help!

3RD MATCH-TV CHAMP: MASKED SUPERSTAR def. BRADY BOONE by cobra sleeper!

MS tells DC that he showed CONDREY that he was no match for the masked man! Wants new challenges!
The crowd pops huge as newcomer TITO SANTANA comes out and says he would love to be a new challenge for the masked man! A stunned MS leaves without giving any reply!

4TH MATCH-TITO SANTANA wins his MACW debut by pinning GEORGE SOUTH,SR after hitting him with a flying forearm!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

DC is at the podium and intros the UWF WORLD TAG CHAMPIONS:THE BLONDE BOMBERS! The BOMBERS basically come out and run down not only the fans but MACW in general! But they say out of the kindness of their hearts ,they are willing to give any team in MACW a shot at one of their 3 tag titles,which they have placed in a bag! Whichever title they pull out,will be the one they defend!

It doesn't take long at all as the crowd pops huge as the MACW tag champs:ICEMAN KING PARSONS and SAVANNAH JACK make their way out! The BOMBERS start off by saying they have heard all the way in Hawaii the crying the MACW champs have been doing about getting no respect,but that the BOMBERS fear no team and are more than happy to take them on! ICEMAN says that that's all they wanted...was a shot!

PATTERSON then reaches into his bag and pulls out...nothing!

The BOMBERS then start laughing and ridiculing the MACW tag champs for even thinking that the best tag team in the world today,THE BOMBERS,would even dirty themselves by getting in the ring with two jabronis!

SAVANNAH and ICEMAN just shake thier heads and then both haul off and slap the ever living hell outta the UWF champs and walk off!

STEVENS and PATTERSON are livid and scream for the MACW champs to come out and get in tthe damned ring with them!

The crowd pops huge as the BOMBERS go to the ring and out come the MACW tag title holders!

Ref Scrappy McGowan runs into the ring,signals for the bell and it's on!

5TH MATCH-UWF tag champions: THE BLONDE BOMBERS vs MACW tag champs:PARSONS and JACK

This match is a doonbrook from the get go!

The first few minutes have PARSONS/JACK just hitting the world champs with armdrags,.takedowns,dropkicks,etc.

The world champs regain their composure and their teamwork allows them to keep PARSONS in their corner of the ring and work him over!

A few blind tags are made to JACK but the ref disallows them!

The crowd is on its feet as they cheer ICEMAN on in hopes of him making a tag!

At around the 10 minute mark,STEVENS is holding back PARSON'S arms but as PATTERSON goes to hit him,PARSONS ducks,PATTERSON hits STEVENS,parsons ROLLS OUT AND OVER TO MAKE THE HOT TAG TO savannah jack!

The crowd pops huge as JACK starts cleaning house,but all four men are still in the ring!

The ref is trying to get control as ICEMAN has STEVENS in one corner and JACK has PATTERSON!

The MACW champs go to whip the UWF champs into each other but at the last second,STEVENS reverses the whip...but this hurts PATTERSON because as he hurtles toward ICEMAN,ICEMAN hits him with the "rooty-poot"(the move where ICEMAN turns his body in mid-air and hits his ass into his opponents chest or head area)!

The crowd pops as PATTERSONgoes down,and as STEVENS is mad at himself for this,he turns toward his partner but SAVANNAH JACK is poised and ready and hits STEVENS with the superkick!

1-2-3!!!

The crowd goes crazy as JACK makes the pin!

ICEMAN has by now retrieved the world tag titles form the UWF champs' bag and handed one of the belts to JACK!

JACK and PARSONS go around hugging and hig fiving the studiou audience as the crowd pops huge for this!

The new world champs nmake their way over to DC who congratulates them!

However,this is a short lived celebration as the BOMBERS scream for JERRY JARRETT to come out and plead their case that all they did was agree to wrestle JACK/PARSONS...nothing as ever signed as far as a legit tag title contract so the belts are still theirs!

JERRETT reluctantly agrees and the MACW champs hand JERRETT the belts,which are promptly grabbed from his clutches by the BOMBERS,who then make their way out of the studio!

The crowd is still cheering on their champsthough,and although disheartened over this technicality,JACK and PARSONS showed everyone why they are one of the best,if the most underrated,teams in the entire UWF!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

6TH MATCH-JIMMY HART intorduces the newest member of the HART FAMILY-KEN PATERA(for you oldtimers here..HART managed PATERA when he was IC champ back in my WWWF days!)

KEN PATERA vs RICK MCGRAW

PATERA toys with his victim until ready to put him away with the swinging neckbreaker!

HOUSE SHOW rundown/COMMERCIAL BREAK

7TH MATCH-NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH FOR THE MACW TAG TITLES!

THE MIDNIGHT EXPRESS w/ JIM CORNETTE vs ROCKY JOHNSON/TONY ATLAS w/ JIMMY HART

This match is just all out of control as you'd expect with the parties involved!
But in the end,HART has his newest member,PATERA,come out and attack CORNETTE at ringside!

LANE runs out to help,but this leaves EATON to be double teamed and eventually pinned by JOHNSON!

The HART family celebrates as the MX tend to a fallen CORNETTE!

END OF SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS)   MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS) Empty

Back to top Go down

MID ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING (The UWF YEARS)
Page 1 of 1