FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BGR & WCPW Presents: The Holiday Cup Night 4 New Years Eve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

BGR & WCPW Presents: The Holiday Cup Night 4 New Years Eve  Empty
PostSubject: BGR & WCPW Presents: The Holiday Cup Night 4 New Years Eve    BGR & WCPW Presents: The Holiday Cup Night 4 New Years Eve  EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 10:13 am

Blue Grass Rasslin and Windy City Pro Wrestling Presents The Holiday Cup Night 4 ! New Years Eve !

Gordon : Welcome to the sold out Wintrust Arena . We are live as we hit the last night of the Holiday Cup. A big big show on this New Year’s Eve . I’m Gordon Solie and with me tonight Gorgeous George Wagner who the last time we saw you sir , your head was being shaved . Care to explain what is on your head , there .

Wagner : Care to explain , why your stupid , Mr . Solie ?? The public will not see me without my perfect hair , so I had this piece personally manufactured in my fashion until it grows back , I must say , it looks incredibly real on me. However , that’s what happens when your Gorgeous George Wagner , everything looks perfect just by touching me or being next to me with a few exceptions , Mr . Solie .

Gordon: Well, I’ll try me best to look better as to not tarnish your image sir , but a man who can never tarnish an image , our special guest ring announcer for the evening Jimmy Lennon Jr . Jimmy take it away .

Jimmy Lennon Jr : Good evening wrestling fans and welcome to the Wintrust Arena for the Holiday Cup here on New Year’s Eve. All matches that are televised this evening are sanctioned by the IWA , Home Box Office and Showtime in association with Blue Grass Rasslin and Windy City Pro Wrestling.

This is our opening contest in the Holiday Cup series one fall 15 minute time limit . First from the Red Hook section of Brooklyn. 247 pounds . The Human Suplex Machine , Taz !!!!

His opponent from Death Valley , Texas . 297 pounds , he is The American Bad Ass The Undertaker!!!!

Taz goes right for a single leg pick up with a back leg sweep and takes Taker right off his feet , from there he works a step over toe hold . Taker pushes Taz off with his free leg into the ropes , but Taz is able to rebound and gets a kind of low diving clothesline to Taker’s knee and then works a heel hook on the leg . Taker gets to the ropes and Taz is relentlessly stomping on him . Wagner cheering him from the announcers table .

Taz now goes to pick Taker up for a belly to back Suplex , but Taker elbows his way out and then a big boot puts Taz on the mat . Taker now lifts Taz up for a chokeslam , but Taz grabs the arm and puts on a shoulder lock , Taker counters into a side walk slam however . Taker hits a leg drop across the chest and then lifts Taz off the mat with a two handed choke and tosses him in the corner . Taker charged with a big clothesline , but Taz catches him with an elbow coming in and now hits him with 8 German Suplexes !!!! Taz covers 1…..2…..Nooooo !!! Taker kicks out . Taz pounds the mat in frustration. Taz picks Taker up , Siato Suplex . He goes to cover Taker again ….. HELL’s GATE !!!!! Taz is caught , but he flips through it …. Taker’s shoulders are down 1……2……..3 !!!!!

Wagner : A brilliant move by my protégé. Tonight the Holiday Cup, then the Kentucky Heavyweight Title .

Gordon : You have a lot of confidence in him . Right now it’s time for our next match . Let’s go back to Jimmy Lennon Jr .

Jimmy Lennon Jr : Fans this next match is one fall with a 15 minute time limit , in the Holiday Cup. First from the Fiji Islands, 255 pounds Gary Hart presents “Superfly “ Jimmy Snuka!

His opponent being seconded by his son The American Nightmare Cody Rhodes , from Austin , Texas 286 pounds of Blue Eyed Soul The American Dream Dusty Rhodes!!!!

Before the match begins , Fale comes out of the crowd and attacks Cody from behind . He Samoan Drops him on the floor . Dusty , distracted gets jumped by Jimmy Snuka . Snuka headbutts the back of Dusty’s head , a move that knocks him over the top rope down to the floor. Snuka drops Dusty across the top guard rail . Dusty is already busted open . It’s what he does . 😂

Snuka rolls Dusty in the ring and hits a springboard diving headbutt . He now bites the cut . Snuka works a chinkock . In the meantime , EMT’s are checking on Cody , he pushes them away however and grabs a chair and waffles Fale with it and then looks at Gary Hart who runs away , like a bitch . Cody now beats on the ring apron with the chair which gets the crowd going .

Dusty fights his way up out of the chinlock . He elbows Snuka in the gut and then gets off a belly to belly . He covers 1……2…… Noooooo !!!! Dusty now hits a vertical Suplex on Jimmy . He goes up to the second rope and comes down with a fist drop across the forehead . Now Dusty bites Jimmy , Jimmy is busted open . Dusty just starts ramming Snuka’s head into the mat . He pulls Snuka up , DDT !!! He covers 1……2….. Snuka gets a foot on the bottom rope .

Dusty whips Snuka into the corner and goes for a running elbow , but Snuka moves . Snuka now blast Dusty with several karate chops and then a side kick puts Dusty on the mat . Snuka goes up for the Superfly Death Leap……. POWERSLAM BY DUSTY !!! He covers 1…….2……3 !!!

Cody hops in the ring and hugs his father .

Wagner : That young man is nothing but a low life thug . As Taz’s manager I request he not be at ringside tonight in the main event .

Gordon : I’m not sure you can do that . We do have a show to do , sir . Please be professional and concentrate on what you are being paid for .

Wagner : Mr . Solie . Im always professional.

Gordon : Very well then . Hello and welcome to the Holiday Cup New Years Eve spectacular . Happy New Year to all of you watching tonight on HBO, HBOMAX, Showtime and YouTube Live stream . This is a co show for Blue Grass Rasslin and Windy City Pro Wrestling.

Card subject to change and boy has it ever . Due to a snow storm the Freebirds are stuck in Atlanta . And will not be here tonight for that final cage match with Black Wall Street . So we have a great stand by match in its place .

Jushin Thunder Liger the Unlimited Champion will take on the Kentucky Light Heavyweight Champion Eddie Guerrero , it is a nontitle match for both men , but should be a great one .

Wagner : While it is nontitle , this match could have huge implications on the X Division standings Mr . Solie .

Gordon : A very good point , Mr . Wagner . Jungle Boy was supposed to defend the World Television Title tonight , but instead , Gorilla Monsoon has flown in Brian Danielson and the contract signing will take place for Wrestle Kingdom.

Wagner : Things will get uglier than whatever face Mr. Wrestling 2 is hiding behind that mask , Mr . Solie .

Gordon : I wouldn’t know . Kerry Von Erich will put the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title on the line against Cody Rhodes .

Wagner : Hopefully Kerry puts him in the hospital . He doesn’t belong at ringside .

Gordon: What happened to being professional ? Jacob Fatu will cash in his HBO Title tonight , after making the limited 3 title defenses or more for a shot at the Kentucky Heavyweight Title held by Dr. Death Steve Williams.

Wagner : Two very big powerful men . Something will have to give .

Gordon : The IWA World Tag Team Titles are on the line . Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race will defend against the Dynamic Duo of Chris Adams and Gino Hernandez .

Wagner : The most interesting thing here is Black Wall Street is in the building and they aren’t happy . Could be trouble for both teams .

Gordon : From there it’s the championship for the Holiday Cup. The Holiday Cup trophy and $250, 000 from Showtime and HBO .

Wagner : Tonight Taz makes history .

Gordon : And I was just told that the Lights Out Match between Tommy Rich and Cactus Jack will air on HBOMAX only , but the show itself will be done . So we won’t have any commentary.

Wagner: Good , the faster I get out of Chicago , the better. Dear lord I forget how bad this city smells .

Gordon : Let’s go to the ring . This match between Eddie Guerrero and Jushin Thunder Liger should be a good one .

Eddie Guerrero vs Jushin Thunder Liger: A handshake to start things off and then from there they lock up . Liger pulls Eddie into a side headlock and then takes him down to the mat . Eddie reverses into a head scissors . Liger kips up out of the that , both men to their feet . Liger goes for a Shotay , but Eddie ducks under and comes up with a a dropkick . From there he hits a belly to back Suplex and then a Hilo .

Eddie goes up , but Liger catches him in Superrana !!! Liger now gets off a German Suplex . Eddie staggers up into a a Kappo Kick !! Liger now works a Romero Special into Dragon Sleeper , Eddie gets rolls to one side and they get into the ropes . Both men exchange chops and then Eddie gets off Hurnacarana! Eddie pulls Liger to his feet and now hits another belly to back Suplex .

Eddie does a dance and hits Liger with some elbow shots and then a roaring Larait . He covers 1……2…..Nooooo !!!! Eddie now gets off a back breaker . He from there hits a springboard leg drop . He covers again , 1…….2……Noooo !!! Liger kicks out . Liger now battles to his feet . Liger gets off a kick to the gut and then into a Tombstone Piledriver !!! Liger pulls Eddie up for the Brainbuster , but Eddie counters into the 3 Amigos !!! Eddie goes up top …… FROGSPLASH !!!!! Eddie covers and gets the 3 !!!

Gordon : That was everything we thought it would be .

Wagner : As much as I don’t like either man , I wouldn’t mind seeing a rematch sometime . Is that the
Whining little brat , Jungle Boy?

Gordon : Yessir . Windy City Pro Wrestling’s Freddy Miller will conduct the contract signing between the World Television Champion Jungle Boy and Brian Danielson. Let’s head up there now ?

Freddy : Fans, before these two sit down let me introduce the participants . First the IW……

Jungle Boy takes the mic .

Jungle Boy: The world revolves around Mr . Danielson there , introduce him and his wife. Who is looking amazing by the way . Hello , Miss Bella . I’m Jack Perry . Jungle Boy. If you get tired of your husband , I could show you why sometime ( she cracks a small smile , but quickly turns it back into a scowl to show her hatred ) .

Danielson: Keep your eyes off my wife . I brought her out here for one reason . You see Jungle Boy , that’s all you’ll ever be , compared to me . I’m a man . I get to go home and make love to this every night . The moment I saw her , I wanted her and I went out and took her . All my life , whenever I wanted something , I would just take it . NWA World Junior Heavyweight Titles , whatever I wanted .

Now , I see you with that belt . A belt I would have had if your buddy Cody Rhodes hadn’t screwed me out if it , when I was beating up on his Daddy . Freddy give me that damn contract . ( He signs ) . After I kick your fucking head in at Wrestle Kingdom in Japan on January 29th . I’ll finish off the Rhodes family , like I did your buddy Luchasarus and your overhyped mentor Bob Armstrong.

Danielson tosses the contract to Jungle Boy .

Danielson : Here , sign that fucking thing .

Jungle Boy: Oh , dropped it . Sorry , I was looking at Brie . Damn . If you wrestled me right now , you could probably take this belt from me . I can’t help it . She is beautiful. I can’t concentrate. ( he signs the contract ) . Brie , it was nice meeting you , you ever want to take a walk on the wild side , well , my information is on the bottom of that contract .

Danielson : YOU SON OF A BITCH !!!!!!

Danielson leaps over the table and into Jungle Boy . The two roll around , pummeling one another . Jungle Boy though gets in one good shot that stuns Danielson . He puts him on the table . Gives him a couple more shots and then hits Jungle Fever !!!! Danielson lay in the middle of the broken table completely out of it .

Jungle Boy gets up and smiles at Brie and starts walking toward her . She goes to slap him , he catches her arm and gently puts it behind her back . She tries the other hand , same thing . He pulls her in close and kisses her . She frees her arms which are now resting on his neck . He breaks the kiss and then she comes to her senses and slaps him . He beats on his chest , gives out a Tarzan call and grabs up Brie , puts her over his shoulder and walks off .

The crowd goes nuts .

Gordon : WOW !!! Hey , what are you doing on the phone , Mr . Wagner .

Wagner : I’m calling the police . We have assault, sexual deviancy and kidnapping. That young man needs locked up .

Gordon : Oh boy , let’s take a look at Wrestle Kingdom and when we come back , Jacob Fatu will take on Dr. Death Steve Williams for the Kentucky Heavyweight Title .

Jan . 29th International Wrestling Association truly goes International with their biggest pay per view yet .

5 World Title Matches .
7 territory matches .
Wrestlers from all part of the globe .
65,000 fans
Live from the Tokyo Dome in Japan
Your host Gordon Solie, Jim Ross and Lance Russell .

WRESTLE KINGDOM!!!!

World Heavyweight Title : Ric Flair (C) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

World Tag Team Titles Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race (C) vs Black Wall Street

World X Division Title : MJF (C) vs Brian Cage

World Television Title Jungle Boy (C) vs Brian Danielson

World Women’s Title: Dr. Britt Baker (C) vs Thunder Rosa

WRESTLE KINGDOM WHAT THE WORLD IS COMING TO SEE !!!!!

Kentucky Heavyweight Title Dr. Death Steve Williams vs Jacob Fatu/w Josef Samael: Before the match , Contra comes down and surrounds the ring . Kabuki , Muta , Sabu , Sheik and Sameal himself , along with about 5 members of The Immortals . Doc looks around and ask for the house mic .

Doc : Sameal , this is how you want it to go down . I’m glad because tonight , Contra is going to learn I got friends as well . Fellas …..

Verne , Greg , JYD , Two come out . Sameal is laughing as Contra still has the numbers . But he stops laughing when Ox , Andre and Undertaker storm to ringside .

Wagner : So Dr. Death has joined a gain now because he can’t handle it on his own ? Is that it ?

In the ring Doc explodes with a shoulder tackle on Fatu . Then hits an over the head belly to belly that sends Fatu out to the floor knocking over several wrestlers at ringside . Andre rolls him back in . Now the battle between Contra and Doc’s group spills into the aisle and up the ramp . Back in the ring , Doc has Fatu in the corner , laying shoulders into him . The ref’s back however is to the action and he doesn’t see Fatu toss salt in Doc’s eyes .

Fatu now hits a makeshift Gordbuster and then a handspring shooting star press . He covers as the ref finally decides to pay attention . 1……2…….Noooo !!! Doc just gets a shoulder up off the mat . Fatu now hits an Atomic Drop and then whips Doc into the corner . From there he hits a Samoan Wrecking Ball . He puts Doc on his shoulders going for a Samoan Slam
, but Doc turns it into a crucifix pin for 2 . Doc is now battling his way up . He hits a standing dropkick and then a buckle bomb!!!!

Doc covers and gets 1……2……. Nooooo !!! Fatu kicks out . Doc pulls up Fatu …. Snake eyes and then drops an elbow in the back . Doc now puts on a reverse Bearhug and starts sloshing Fatu back and forth trying to get him to submit . Fatu’s feet connect with the ref knocking him down . Doc keeps the hold on and Fatu’s body goes limp . He’s bleeding from his mouth even . What happens next shocks the fans , Wagner and Solie .

The Fallen Angel Christopher Daniels comes in . He slams both knees into Doc’s back and then hits an inverted DDT, followed by Angel’s Wings !!! The ref is down , Doc is down and Fatu is down . The ref finally recovers . Daniels long gone . Fatu holding his ribs is getting up . Doc is getting up . Superkick by Fatu !!!! He covers 1…..2……3 !!!!

Freddy Miller : Fans the winner of the match and Neeeeewww Kentucky Heavyweight Champion The Samoan Wrecking Machine Jacob Fatu !!!

Gordon : There you have it . We have a new Kentucky Heavyweight Champion . Jacob Fatu.

Wagner : It’s nice to see Dr . Death’s Guerrilla warfare didn’t pay off . What’ next ?

Gordon : Kerry Von Erich putting his Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title on the against Cody Rhodes .

Wagner : I think I’ll advise Mr . Von Erich on this one if Cody brings Daddy out .

Gordon : I can assure you , he won’t . Let’s go to the ring .

Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Title Kerry Von Erich (C) vs Cody Rhodes: The two lock up and Cody puts on a side headlock. From there Kerry pushes him into the ropes and knees him in the gut off the break . Kerry now chokes Cody on the top rope , breaking just before 5 . Kerry presses Cody above his head , but Cody gets out the back and gets off an Alabama Slam . Cody covers for 2 . Cody puts on a Figure Four !

Kerry fights and turns it over . Cody gets to the ropes for the break . Kerry stomps the hell out of him off the break and then nails a Bulldog! Kerry covers and only gets two . Kerry goes for the Claw , but Cody fights it off and scores with a sliding drop down punch . Kerry staggers up into a Disaster Kick and then Cody hits a Moonsault, but Kerry kicks out at 2 . Cody pulls Kerry up for Cross Rhodes , but Kerry counters into a Discuss Punch!!! Kerry covers 1……2….. Nooooo !!! Cody kicks out . Kerry goes for the claw yet again , but Cody fights it off . CROSS RHODES !!!!! 1……. 2..,….BELL !!!!

Freddy Miller: Fans the 30 minute time limit has expired . This match is a draw .

Kerry hops up and puts the Claw on . Cody is bleeding . Wagner is cheering . Dusty comes in and Kerry backs off . He smiles at Dusty and then kicks him in the gut and clotheslines him over the top rope . From there he press slams Dusty face first on the ring apron .

Kerry : If you fans don’t realize , the Commodity Kerry Von Erich just took out the entire Rhodes family by himself , just like always . Ric Flair, Steve Austin , Jungle Boy, Brian Danielson, MJF and wannabe Batista Brian Cage , pay attention .

Wagner : Looks like Taz will have an obvious forfeit by Dusty Rhodes. I will award him the cup myself .

Gordon : You obviously don’t know the American Dream , sir . It’s now time for the World Tag Team Title match .

IWA World Tag Team Titles: Nick Bockwinkle and Harley Race vs The Dynamic Duo: For 12 minutes, the two teams battle . Gino and Chris work tags very quickly, getting Bockwinkle in an arm wringer . Bockwinkle, gets loose and tags in Harley , who gets caught in the arm wringer by Gino , but Race bulldozes his way to the corner and then slams a big nasty forearm across Gino’s chest . He tags off to Bockwinkle , who does the same , then back to Harley who does the same and then follows it up with a Bearhug.

That’s when all hell breaks loose . Butch Reed and Bad News hit the ring . A throat thrust by Bad News puts Adams on the floor . Gino takes a flying forearm from Reed . Race gets caught with a side kick to the head by Badnews and then Reed spears Bockwinkle . They go out and grab the time keepers table and stack Race and Bockwinkle on it and then Reed comes off with a flying elbow drop .

Bad News grabs the house mic .

Bad News : So these are the IWA World Tag Champs ? Look more like chumps to me .

Reed: See you at the Tokyo Dome Jan . 29th , chumps . Where the results will be the same except we will walk out with your belts . We were itching for a fight tonight , but the Birds didn’t show , ha . This was better .

Black Wall Street take their leave .

Wagner : Mr. Solie , I think we are going to have to get used to calling Black Wall Street World Tag Team Champions .

Gordon : Well , one thing is for sure , I wouldn’t want to be them when Harley Race and Nick Bockwinkle recover .

Wagner : Ok , now if you’ll excuse me, I have to present my protege Taz with The Holiday Cup.

Solie : Just hold off a minute and see if Dusty shows up . Jimmy Lennon Jr . Take us home , sir .

Jimmy Lennon Jr . Fans this is the main event of the evening and it is for the 2021 Holiday Cup. Chicago , Illinois, Blue Grass Rasslin fans , Windy City Pro Wrestling fans , International Wrestling Alliance fans from all over the world tonight , Happy New Year aaaaaaaannnnnnnnddddddddd IIIIIIITTTTT’SSSSSS SHOWTIME !!!!

First from the Red Hook section of Brooklyn, New York . 247 pounds . He is the Human Suplex Machine . This is Taz !!!!

His opponent , from Austin , Texas 286 pounds of Blue Eyed , Soul . He is The American Dream . Dusty Rhodes!!!!

Dusty comes out with his forehead bandaged . Taz goes right after it . Forearm shots and then a Uranagy . From there he hits Dusty with cross face blows across the face . Then just stomps his face into the mat . Taz goes for a head and arm choke , but Dusty gets to the ropes for the break . Taz waits until Dusty gets to his knees and then nails him with a Brooklyn Boot , that sends Dusty to the outside .

Taz goes out after him , but Dusty catch him with a hard right hand and then a series of left jabs and then whips him into the ring post !! Dusty rolls Taz back in . Taz staggers up to his feet and Dusty hits him with a dropkick and then a clothesline . Dusty bounds off the ropes and goes for an elbow drop , but Taz moves out of the way . Taz now catches Dusty with a catch and release Suplex . Taz pulls Dusty up . 7 rolling German Suplexes on Dusty , releasing on the last one !!!!

Taz goes for a cover this time . 1…….2…… Nooooooo !!! Dusty kicks out !!! Taz is in shock . Wagner is in shock ! Gordon is not surprised . Dusty with a drop punch on Taz . From there , Dusty gets to his feet , flying head scissors take over by Dusty . Taz staggers up , side belly to belly by Dusty . He covers 1……2……. Nooooo !!! Taz kicks out . Dusty hits a makeshift DDT , but he can’t make the cover . He’s worn out . Taz is just laying flat on his back . Both men bleeding and not moving . Gordon talks about these two have gone to war tonight .

The ref begins to count . Taz is up at 8 , Dusty at 9 . Now it looks like the end of Rocky 2 . Both men just landing big lazy , but powerful right hands , knocking each other silly . Taz seems to have found something in the tank however . An Angry Man Clothesline sends Dusty to the mat ! Taz with a knee drop across the bloody forehead of Dusty . Taz now locks in the Tazmission !!! Dusty faded quickly , but when he falls on his side they are in the ropes .

Taz let’s of the hold . Wagner ask why doesn’t that idiot hillbilly just quit ? Taz pulls Dusty up and goes for a bridging German Suplex, but Dusty gets a shoulder up at two . Taz whips Dusty into the turnbuckles and then sets him on top . Concrete Crash by Taz !!! He covers 1……2……. Nooooo !!!! Dusty kicks out !!!

Taz pounds the mat in frustration! He pulls Dusty up and sets for a T Bone Suplex , but Dusty counters into a small package for 2 . Both men get to their feet … Code Breaker by Dusty !!! He covers 1…..2…… Noooo ! Taz kicks out . Dusty goes for a Bulldog , but Taz grabs an arm and turns it into a Fujiwara! Dusty counter rolls Taz into pin, but only gets two . Desperate clothesline by The Dream puts Taz down . Dusty climbs to the top rope . He goes for a Flying Crossbody , but Taz turns it into a Powerslam !!! He covers 1…….2…….. Dusty kicks out !!!

Taz now works a side head and arm choke , Dusty gets to the ropes for the break . Taz goes for a short arm clothesline , but Dusty counters with a DDT and then from there locks in a Figure Four !!! Taz tries to roll it , but Dusty fights it off . Taz finally realizing has nowhere to go submits !

Jimmy Lennon Jr . Fans , here is the time . An astonishing 48 minutes and 53 seconds . Your winner and your Inaugural Holiday Cup Champion The American Dream Dusty Rhodes !!!

Taz grabs the mic from Jimmy .

Taz : Hey Dusty Rhodes. Dusty ! You are one tough son of a bitch . Tonight , you were the better man , but next year , I plan to be right here for the Holiday Cup. I hope you do to . Because I will beat you 1…2..3 . But tonight , you earned my respect . Shake my damn hand .

Dusty staggers over and shakes Taz’s hand .

Dusty : Tonight , baby , I found out why they call you the human Suplex machine , daddy . Well , anytime , anywhere you want a rematch , the Dream will be ready . We will make these people’s knees freeze and their liver quiver baby . And yes , I plan to be back to Taz , you are one of the most underrated men in this business and it will be a pleasure to get funky like a monkey once more , baby .

The two shake hands again .

Wagner : What the hell is going on here .

Gordon : Looks like Taz found respect for one American Dream Dusty Rhodes. For those of you with HBOMAX stay tuned for the Lights Out Match between Tommy Wildfire Rich and Cactus Jack . But for us on HBO and Showtime and YouTube live . We are done . This has been The Holiday Cup. For Freddy Miller, Jimmy Lennon Jr . Gorgeous George Wagner, I’m Gordon Solie saying Happy New Year everybody .

Wagner : Happy New Year and if you drink tonight , please don’t drive .

End broadcast .

The lights go down and come back up showing that this portion of the show is over and IWA will not sanction this next match. .

Tommy Rich and Cactus Jack storm the ring and tear into one another . This is not a wrestling match . It’s a fight . Fist are flying . The action spills to the outside . Two hands come out from under the ring and trip Tommy up . Daffney crawls out screaming and hands Cactus , Barbie !!!! Cactus rolls Barbie over the face of Rich . He’s squealing while Daffney is screaming . Rich is a bloody mess .

Tommy finds the will though to survive . He upppercuts Cactus in the nuts and then grabs Barbie and starts stalking Daffney . She runs screaming up the ramp . Rich turns around in time to get clotheslined by Cactus . Cactus now grabs a chair and tosses it on Rich . Then another and another and another and another . He goes up and leg drops Tommy from the ring apron under all those chairs . He tosses the chairs aside and covers . Tommy kicks out at two though .

Cactus pulls Tommy up and Tommy rakes the eyes and now slams Cactus’ head into the ring post . Rich grabs Barbie and starts rolling it over Cactus’ for head . Now he’s bleeding . Rich rolls Cactus in the ring . He grabs the discarded announcers table , remember the broadcast is done . Cactus staggers to his feet and Rich tosses the table in and hits him .

Rich rolls in the ring and places the table in the corner . He puts Cactus on the table and then punches him several times . Rich goes up top for an elbow drop, but Daffney comes down again and shoves Rich off onto the floor . Tommy hits the guardrail and then Cactus chokes him with it . Cactus now hits a side Russian Leg Sweep on the floor . He covers . 1…..2……Nooooo !!! Tommy kicks out . Cactus goes for the Mandible Claw, but Tommy hits a side belly to belly on the floor .

Daffney smashes a chair across Tommy’s back . Cactus rolls Tommy in the ring . He squeals to Daffney, who pulls out lighter fluid . She pours it on the table . She lights the table as Cactus sets Tommy on the top rope . Cactus goes for a Superplex on the fiery table , but Rich turns it into a makeshift DDT !!! Cactus is on fire !! He’s laying on the outside of the ring , where EMT’s beat out the flames . Tommy somehow released before hitting the table . The ref waves off the match .

Freddy Miller : Fans, Cactus Jack has been ruled by officials and EMT’s as unable to continue . Your winner Wildfire Tommy Rich !!!!

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

BGR & WCPW Presents: The Holiday Cup Night 4 New Years Eve  Empty
PostSubject: Re: BGR & WCPW Presents: The Holiday Cup Night 4 New Years Eve    BGR & WCPW Presents: The Holiday Cup Night 4 New Years Eve  EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 12:36 pm

WOW.....thats a huge win for Taz. After that win, all i can think is you must have some really big plans for him in the future. And if so, thats a huge stepping stone in doing so

Dusty continues to roll......hes another guy i can see having a big 2022

What a match between Liger and Eddie......lets see more from them

Hmmm......i see why you incorporated her......but personally i could do without the Brie addition to this angle. IMO, shes not needed. Jungle and Bryan have done great thus far without her

And by the way......Jungle pretty much pushed himself on Brie......role reversing here? THat could lead to bad things coming from Danielson

Dang......Doc loses the strap

Kerry vs Cody is a program that both men could really use in the fed right now

Black Wallstreet strikes!!! How will the champs respond to that

That was one hell of a match between Dusty and Taz!!

Just brutality in that closing match.....just the way Cactus likes it.

This was one heck of a solid show.......cant wait to see the fallout from it

Back to top Go down

BGR & WCPW Presents: The Holiday Cup Night 4 New Years Eve
Page 1 of 1