FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) Empty
PostSubject: World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo)   World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 12:23 pm

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) WCCW-2-1

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) Jim-Ross-WWE

Jim Ross: "Hello wrestling fans, and welcome to a very special presentation of World Class Wrestling. We are coming to you live on the Highspots Network, as we will be coming into your homes every night this weekend as we invade the state of Missouri for the first time. Your going to see some unique matchups, starting with our opening contest. "

Match One: Lex Luger vs Buff Bagwell

Luger is making his World Class debut here against Bagwell, who really gets heat from the crowd for his posing. Buff taunts Luger, telling Luger he needs to hit the gym. The action starts, and Luger shows just whose strength is superior. Luger goes to work on the back, leading up to a powerslam. Then putting Buff in the torture rack and Buff submits. Scott Norton storms the ring and Buff and Norton double team Luger until.......

Sting storms the ring to save Luger!! Sting and Luger fight Buff and Norton off and Gene Okerlund joins them in the ring......

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) 040-s-GENE-00000000-0002-5ddf85135bb980680637e5d64a9afa91

Gene Okerlund: "OHHHH MYYYY!! Lex Luger, we knew you was scheduled to be here tonight. But we didnt know we would be getting an appearance by Sting as well."

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) 831a8211152a072cf0b9b70e1c677fd9

Lex Luger: "Ya know Mean Gene, sometimes in life people make bad decisions. I'm guilty of it myself. I went to my home streets of Chicago and kept Paul Jones get in my ear. And all it got me was me looking up up at the lights every night, losing match after match. Then I got the call from World Class to be here tonight for a fresh start. And I dont know what Bagwell and Nortons problem was, but in hard times you can always rely on your family......and that's what this man, The Stinger, is to me!"

Sting: "WHATS GOING ON KANSAS CITY? JUST LIKE THE PACKAGE SAID.....MISTAKES ARE OFTEN MADE. ITS HOW YOU LEARN FROM THEM THAT MATTERS! AND BAGWELL AND NORTON....
YOU JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF ALL! YOU BIYS WANNA FIGHT? SO BE IT! LETS DO IT IN THE RING TOMORROW NIGHT! BECAUSE THE STINGER AND PACKAGE ARE COMING FOR YA! OWWWWWWWWW!"

Gene Okerlund: "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? It looks like we have just signed a match for tomorrow night. Sting and Luger are here as a tag team. Unbelievable! Speaking of tag teams.....early this week, The Lucha Brothers traveled to the native Mexico and won the IWA Touring tag team titles! And they will make their first defense...... right now!"

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) KylieRae

Before the participants make their way out for the next match, we see Kylie Rae sitting ringside! The camera pans on her and her face is shown on the Wrestle Tron and the fans instantly chant "SMILEY KYLIE!"

Match Two: Lucha Brothers (Rey Fenix & Penta El Zero M) over MexaBlood (Bandido & Flamita)

There was a ton of really cool spots in this, but the most incredible thing was a spot where Fenix was standing upright on Pentas shoulders, and Fenix jumped up onto Bandido’s shoulders then gave Flamita a Spanish Fly off the shoulders. The finish saw Penta give Flamita a package pile driver with Fenix assisting with a double stomp off the top rope.

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) 6bfb61c9dc31308b10392ffa257c21ff

Match Three: Brian Cage vs Justin Credible

Credible jumps Cage immediately but the attack doesn’t last for long. Cage hits him with a huge Lariat followed by a Buckle Bomb. Brian Cage hits the Drill Claw for the win.

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) Brian-Cage

Match Four: Candice LeRae vs Brit Baker

They tie up and LeRaes’s elbow hit the nose of Baker. Baker then went to the apron to get the rest. Both women hit some small moves, before Baker hit a kick which sent LeRae down to the ground. Baker then managed to hit a snap suplex. Baker followed up by putting LeRae into an illegal submission hold until the ref finally broke the hold.

Another submission hold was seen by Baker. Though, LeRae broke the hold and went for a sunset flip but missed. Baker tried a move of her own, but LeRae went for an inside cradle. But, Baker broke the count, hitting a fisherman neckbreaker suplex on LeRae. Baker put LeRae in the Lockjaw submission and made LeRae tap out!

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) 53ae0bf598bcaa210920d6a8e75e583e

Brit Baker: "Enough..... is enough! Two weeks ago I was robbed of my opportunity to become the the IWA Womens champion by that cheating skank....Rhea Ripley! It's obvious that World Class isnt going to do anything to rectify the situation, so I will take matters into my own hands. We are live on Highspots..... and Rhea, I know your watching somewhere. Everybody's talking about how tough you are. And how you will be the IWA Womens world champ. You never would of beaten me had I been ready. I challenge you Rhea.....show up tomorrow night in St. Louis and I will show the entire World what a fraud you truly are!"

Match Five: Jushin Liger vs PAC

The crowd are solidly behind Liger at the start, and he pushed the issue on, tripping up PAC into a hammerlock as the pair exchanged holds in the opening stages. PAC’s backflip/leapfrog just earned him a dropkick to the head as he tried showing off, but Liger just decided to give him a Romero special for the hell of it as the crowd roared. PAC launched back with a forearm off the ropes, as he went to work on Liger, tying him up with old Lasso. That didn’t get a submission, but it did get him some chops as Liger tried to offer some resistance, ending with a tiltawhirl backbreaker and a rana off the top rope as the veteran collected a near-fall.

PAC ducks a Shotei and replied with a handspring overhead kick as Liger was sent to the outside… for a picture perfect Space Flying Tiger Drop! From there, PAC followed back with a running shooting star press for a near-fall, before wearing him down in the corner for a dropkick attempt… but a clothesline quickly thwarted that! Liger looked to bounce back, eventually landing a Koppo kick and a Ligerbomb for a near-fall. A superplex attempt was nullified as PAC turned it into a Red Arrow giving PAC the victory.

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) Neville-2017-1

Jim Ross: "What a matchup by those two exciting competitions. I for one, hope we see a rematch down the road. Fans we are almost set for our Main Event, which I can guarantee will be a Slobberknocker as the......."

Ross is interrupted by the appearance of the one and only......Jim Cornette!

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) Images-14

Jim Cornette: "Jim Ross are you almost finished? You already bored the people at home into a coma! Now if you dont mind, I have an announcement to make. This past week on World Class TV, Paul E. Dangerously made it known that he had sold the contracts of The Dangerous Alliance. More importantly.....the contract if Lance Archer! Now everyone knows my Momma is a very wealthy woman! And she just so happens to love her Son.....Me! And being the wonderful Momma she is......she has gave me the finds to purchase said contract of Lance Archer! And with his ability.....and my genius mind.....together we will rule the wrestling World. Now I've been looking for Archer all night. But that's ok.....tomorrow night we will start our journey together as i have him signed to defend the World Class Heavyweight title. And I can promise you this..... together.....the wrestling World as we know it.....will never be the same!"

Jim Ross: "Fans.....I'm not sure what to say here. It appears, at least according to Jim Cornette, that Lance Archer has a new manager! And as you know....Jim Cornette has never been one to lie! We will have more on this tomorrow night in St. Louis. But right now it's time for our Main Event."

Main Event: Kevin Von Erich vs Terry Gordy

Gordy protests David Von Erich being at ringside, but it does no good. They go from corner to corner to start as Gordy gets flipped out to the floor. Von Erich dropkicks back to the floor, but then headscissors him back inside, only for Gordy to bail out again. Back inside, Kevin slows the action down with a headlock, but Gordy shoves him off and catches Kevin with a slam. Kevin returns the favor and Gordy again rolls out to the floor. Back in again, Von Erich wears Gordy down with a headlock and gets his tights pulled like crazy. Gordy fights up, but then gets whipped into the corner for the bump out to the floor. Back inside, Von Erich stays with the headlock. Eventually, Gordy escapes and hotshots Kevin. Stalling suplex gets two. Gordy grabs a chinlock and keeps Von Erich at bay. Michael Hayes and Buddy Roberts appear at ringside to cheer on their Freebird brother. Once Kevin fights out of the chinlock, he grabs the CLAWHOLD on Gordy. Buddy Roberts argues with the ref, but then Kevin takes care of Buddy by crashing Gordy into him. While the ref is still busy directing traffic elsewhere, Hayes trips up Kevin when he tries a slam on Gordy, causing Gordy to come crashing down on top of Kevin for the 1-2-3.! David tears into Buddy Robert's. This brings Kerry Von Erich charging from the dressing room and it's just a pier six brawl between these 6 man as show fades to black.

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) Birds

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo)   World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 9:24 pm

Good way to debut Luger . I like him and Sting together .

Britt Baker great stuff as always .

Solid match between PAC and Liger . Hoping Liger doesn’t get lost is the shuffle here .

Jimmy and Rachel could be gold . Hope this goes down .

Digging Freebirds vs Von Erich feud .

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo)   World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 11:28 am

Im thinking 'house show = quick read' .... I was wrong lol

Had a feeling you were gonna do the Luger - Sting tag team ... Top babyfaces from the word go

I can tell the Lucha Bros are going to be featured heavily here

Glad that you kept Cage and decided to push him over Rude ... I think you can do well with him

Nice ... Cornette is Archers manger now

Like the new spin on Freebirds vs. Von Erichs ... Even though Slash made me hate the Von Erichs

good show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo)   World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:58 pm

Love seeing STING and LUGER together!

LUChA BROS with an easy win !

CAGE is an fn beast ! Interested in how far u r gonna push him!

Even in a damn E FED i just fukin hate Baker with all my being!!

PAC is friggin awesome and I was actually glad he beat LIGER!

Corny is cocky and ready to take world class over!

You just knew that everyone else was gonna get involved in the main event...and that's the way it should be!

please just accept this as my take on this show,but it seemed more like a tv taping than a house show with all the intv and backstage stuff going on !

GREAT SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo)   World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 8:41 pm

Glad to see Lex out of Windy City

Really enjoying Britt Baker here

Liger vs PAC = Dream Match.

Kind of shocked that Heyman would sell the contract of the Champion.

That Main Event reminded of World Class from the 80s

Great Stuff

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo)   World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo) Empty

Back to top Go down

World Class Wrestling Houseshow (Kansas City, Mo)
Page 1 of 1