FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 11:20 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Video highlights from CWX' Great Latin-American Bash Show are shown. The stuff with the Gangstas Pawning the World title belts.

Mil Muertes turning on Thunder Club.

Eddie Guerrero winning the Universal Title from El Rey De Lucha

and Paul Boesch kicking CWX out of the UWF.......

(Show opens in the ring. Dario is standing there in the dark with just one spotlight on him...)

Dario: Hello Believers..... I am Dario Cueto, The owner & operator of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme. About a week ago.... The CWX was removed from the UWF governing body. This was mostly due to my actions. I made mistakes. Once I regained power here I wanted to make sure I kept it. I was wrong and I was blind. Now we no longer are with the UWF... Gangstas were stripped of their World titles. Well they did pawn them for tacos... but I digress...

Now we are all alone... Outcasts.... Unwanted... and all I can say is....

(The lights in the arena turn on to reveal a Packed Temple....)

Dario: FUCK the UWF!!!!! WE don't need you! We NEVER needed you!!! We are The Temple!!!! And CWX isn't going ANYWHERE!!!!!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Giphy

Dario: I've wanted to leave those pompous bastards for years!!! But I was afraid... Afraid to lose you, The Believers. The people who I do this for! But without Paul Boesch and his sycophants we are free! WE are in charge! We are C....W.....X!!!!!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) ZKew

Crowd: CWX! CWX! CWX!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Ivelisse Velez vs Cynthia Moreno
Mil Mascaras & Mistico vs Los Tigres
Under The Ring: Eddie Guerrero
Humberto Carillo vs Amazing Red vs ????
La Familia vs Los Ice Creams
Sports Shop guest: Mil Muertes
Main Event: Thunder Club vs LAX - Trios Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) 5262b256d8d31378249ede161ef6667d

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. Melissa, as crazy as it is to say. CWX is no longer associated with the UWF.

Melissa: No, we're not but as Dario Cueto said, We don't need them. We are CWX and the believers will support us as we see from this jam packed Temple tonight.

Hugo: Its a great show we have highlighted by our Main Event. Thunder Club defends the Trios Titles against LAX.

Melissa: We will talk about how Thunder Club is one less in its ranks it appears after the Great Latin-American Bash Show.

Hugo: We will also tonight in the Under The Ring segment hear from the new Universal Champion, Eddie Guerrero. But let's get this show started as we send it to our guest Ring announcer, Valeria Orsini.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Fitness-model-Valeria-Orsini-9

Ivelisse Velez vs Cynthia Moreno

The Temple cheers Ivelisse in her return to the ring. She dominates Moreno and puts her away with Disdain.

Winner: Ivelisse Velez

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Daa1lj5-9b24c5f0-4fea-4de4-844c-3de5a17ae784.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYzQ4ZWFiZDItOWJmYy00NzE5LTg3MzgtZTk5YWM5YzYwNGFjXC9kYWExbGo1LTliMjRjNWYwLTRmZWEtNGRlNC04NDRjLTNkZTVhMTdhZTc4NC5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

(After the match Ivelisse cuts a promo on Reina Del Templo Champion, Mercedes Martinez and warns her what happened at the Bash was just a small taste of Payback, And just like her Payback is a bitch.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Alex Gracia. She's just a rookie but she thinks wrestling here in the Temple will give her all the experience she needs.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Ga8twTub

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) DTI63qdWAAAgZf3

Shaul: It's time for yo Gurrllll, Shaul Guerrero id here let me give a BIG shout out to my Pops. That's how the Guerreros do. Now let me bring out Chris Candido. Chris you had an unfortunate Bash appearance as you wound up facing the Great Khali.

Candido: The Great Khali... Are we serious right now???!!! I mean what the hell. You can;'yt just spring that on me! I mean if I had time to prepare... I woulda slapped that ugly face of his.

Shaul: So let me get this straight... You're saying.. If you had time to prepare you could beat the Great Khali?

Candido: Do I need to say it in the espanol, chica? Yes! Without a doubt. That big goof would go down like a ton of bricks.

(Up walks Carlos Colon)

Colon: I'm glad to hear you say that because at the Roberto Clemente Memorial Show next month... you are facing the Great Khali. Good luck with that.

(Carlos leaves and Candido looks panicked.)

Candido: Khali again? Uhhh Umm Where the hell is Jumping Jeff anyway? I got to go...

(Chris takes off in a hurry.)

Shaul: I think we should start preparing the funeral now. Back to Hugo & Melissa.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Mil Mascaras & Mistico vs Los Tigres

This is a really fun battle. Fans like both teams. It goes back and forth Mascaras hits a Top Rope Sunset Flip on Bengala for two. Tigre Uno gets a near fall after executing a La Magistral Cradle on Mil but Mistico breaks it up. Bengala hits Mistico with a Backstabber. Tigre Uno goes for a Suicida out om Mistico nut He Matrixes out the way and Uno crashes into the railing.  Then Mistico and Mascaras with an aided Elevated Neckbreaker. Mascaras puts him away with Ultimo Suspira.

Winners: Mil Mascaras & Mistico

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) 340?cb=20190428012931CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) 5dccb5b79da44876e394dbf99c69471a

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Show returns to Dario's office.)

Catrina: That was a nice speech. But it wont help our problems.

Dario: I spoke to the lawyers. Its going to cost us a lot to get rid of that kid's lawsuit. Plus without the UWF money and no more PPV shares things are going to put us in a bind. Our crew was loyal but we need to get some in flux of star power to boost ratings. I found a guy. Big star... but he hasn't wrestled in a bit. He wants to come here. I'm going to bring him in tonight. But that doesn't change the fact that someone is behind this. Someone pulled Rocsi Diaz' strings. Someone paid to allow that delivery driver to enter the ring. Someone is out to get us.

Catrina: Someone with money & power. Look, hermano... We had our issues. But for better or worse this is a Cueto business. If they are coming after you, they are coming after all of us.

Dario: I will find out and when I do.... they will pay...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Under_10

Diaz: Welcome back to Under The Ring. I have as my guest tonight, the new Universal Champion, Eddie Guerrero. Congratulations on bringing an end to the reign of terror perpetuated by El Rey De Lucha.

Guerrero: Rocsi I did what I had to do. El Rey had to be stopped and I was the one to stop him.

Diaz: You had some help in the form of Mil Mascaras & Your daughter, Shaul.

Guerrero: I don't know if I call it help, but they decided to let it be about just me and Rey and in the end the better man won.

Diaz: El Rey has already exercised his rematch clause for the Roberto Clemente Show. Is this going to be different? Now you are the Champion and he will do anything to get it back.

Guerrero: And I will do anything to keep it. Isn't that how it is? We all will do anything to get what we want. Just like you...

Diaz: Me? What are you saying?                    

Guerrero: You wanted to break the big story on Dario. You wanted the scoop. You did whatever you had to. Now CWX is out the UWF.

Diaz: I'm a journalist, The people had a right to know.

Guerrero: Did they? I mean really? Your actions almost put this place out of business. Costing those men and women in the back their jobs. The people selling Merchandise. They people taking tickets at the door. All would be out of work. The Believers, they would lose the Temple. The place they come to see the best fighters around. Then people like you, the so-called journalists. You run that lame line, "It's for the people". But you don't care about them. You care about your career, Ratings, Site clicks, followers on your Social Media page. Next time you want to "expose" the truth... think about who you're exploiting as a result. Now I have to go. I have some commitments to make.

(Eddie stands up and leaves as the camera looks at the contemplative face of Rocsi Diaz.)

Diaz: That's all for today. See you next time... Under The Ring.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for King Cuerno. He talks to how the life of a hunter is a solitary one. He has no time for friends. His only companion is his drive to best his prey and add their head to his wall.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) B3UtZadCUAI0Mjp.0

Hugo: We have been told a major star from UWF has left and tonight will be here competing in this upcoming Triple Threat Match.

Melissa: There are a lot of Superstars out there. One of them in coming to the Temple. I can't wait...

Hugo: Well then lets send it to Valeria Orsini & find out..

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Ba62d1333e443e6e177cea415a3ca7e4

Humberto Carillo vs Amazing Red vs ????

Both men in the ring wait and we hear a familiar sound

'IF YOU SMELLLLLLLL'

(The fans blow the lid off the Temple. One of the biggest pops in CWX history. The light flashes to the top of the stairs....

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Finally-the-rock-has-come-back

The crowd pops again! He turns towards the ring as he speaks in to the mic.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) MV5BMjE3MDhkNmUtY2Q1NS00NDU1LTk3Y2YtZjI4MTdlZTY2YzRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_

Mave: FINALLY..... The MAVE has come.... to the Temple! That's right.... The most Electrifying Man in all Sports Entertainment is here. And I'm ready to layeth the Slap upon all you Candy wrappers. So get ready to go 2 on 1 with Ma-ven. If you Smelllll... the Mave!

Red & Carillo look at each other and double dropkick him. Mave rolls out the ring and Red hits a corkscrew Plancha out on him. Then Carillo hits him with an Asai Moonsault. The fans are very unhappy after learning it was the Mave and not someone else. They are chanting "Kill The Mave!" Carillo & Red double Suplex him on the outside and Mave is down. Now they return to the ring and have themselves a singles match. They put on a show with a ton of dazzling Spots. Red goes for Red Fusion and misses. Humberto plants him with an STO. Then goes up and nails a Moonsault. But he is met with the People's Dropkick to the side of the head by The Mave. He covers Red for the three count.

Winner: The Mave

Hugo: Somehow the Mave wins...

Melissa: This was the big star? Really?

Hugo: Well he was getting popular over in Outlaw. Still to come tonight, Trios Championship Match. Stay with us.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

La Familia w/Zelina Vega vs Los Ice Creams

Los Ice Creams come out with a lot of enthusiasm. Unfortunately they didn't have an abundance of skill. as Savio Vega & Andrade just destroy them. Vega ends in with a Caribbean Kick to Ice Cream Jr.

Winners: La Familia

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) MaxresdefaultCWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) MV5BZWMyNmFmOGItMDIyMC00NmFjLThjZDYtMjg4ZTJlMWQ4ZDQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. Tonight I have the Aztec Champion, Mil Muertes.

(Mil walks out alone without the Aztec Title belt.)

Starr: Senor Muertes, Honestly, I have never heard you speak before. So at the Bash Sho..

Muertes: Caiete Chicky.... Thunder Club.... You interfered in my match with Jon Moxley.... I never asked or wanted your help.... In fact our relationship is dead... and buried... Stay away from me or meet your maker...

(Out walks Stephen Amell with the Aztec Title.)

Amell: Millie... My old pal... You think it's that easy? That you can just walk away? No sir... You see the Aztec Championship is in Thunder Club possession. That means you are in Thunder Club possession. You're out when we say you're out.  

Muertes: Amell... you and your friends do not want to tempt death. Because if you do, you will feel his icy touch all the sooner....

Amell: Yeah Yeah Yeah... okay Spooky Man. Just remember, you are Thunder Club and if the call is made you will come... Capische?

(Mil says nothing and just stares at  a grinning Amell who shines up the belt and leaves.)

Chicky: Ehhhhh.... That's all for the Sports Shop tonight. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for the Roberto Clemente Memorial Show. We see a few of the matches scheduled so far..

Pedro Morales vs Mistico
Chris Candido vs The Great Khali
Lucha Bros. vs The Gangstas - CWX Tag Team Championship
Mercedes Martinez vs Ivelisse Velez - La Reina Del Templo Championship
Main Event: Eddie Guerrero vs El Rey De Lucha - CWX Universal Championship

Hugo: A lot of turmoil with Thunder Club as of late and tonight they have to defend Trios Titles against LAX.

Melissa: LAX has had their ups and Downs but can't seem to get over the hump.

Hugo: Well a win here would make up for all of that. Let's send it one final Time to Guest Ring announcer Valeria Orsini.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Valeria-orsini-boltun-online

Main Event: Thunder Club w/Stephen Amell vs LAX w/Konnan - Trios Championship

This match gets out of control early which is exactly what LAX wanted. They are brawling all over. Hernandez hits the SuperMex dive out on Ishimori. Phantasmo catches Ortiz with a Step-up Enzuguiri. Then nails a Standing Shooting Star Press for a 2 count. Santana is choking Owens on the guard railing. He goes for a Mafia Kick but Owens catches him and crotches him on the same railing.

The fight continue but LAX us starting to have the advantage after Hernandez hits a Border Toss on Phantasmo through the Timekeeper's table. Ortiz & Santana are beating on Owens. Amell now signals to the back frantically and out comes Mil Muertes. Mil storms to the ring He sees Hernandez and gives him the Reaper's Trident.  He then nails a Double Clothesline. Ishimori now signals for the Bloody Cross but Mil grabs him... Chokeslam over the ropes to the floor. He grabs Chase... Straight To Hell! Now Mil points at Amell who starts running away. Hernandez crawls over and covers Owens. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners & NEW Champions: LAX

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) Eac7a12beb242ce44d074ddcd0e92bccCWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20) 51fmCUXwjVL._AC_

Hugo: Well I think it's pretty clear that Mil is done with Thunder Club.

Melissa: LAX are now the new Trios Champions.

Hugo: How will Black Thunder react to this when he returns from Japan? Things are about to get very heated here in the Temple. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich... Buenas Noches.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to a secluded parking lot Rocsi Diaz is waiting when the Limousine pulls up.)

Man: Ahhh Ms Diaz, How nice to see you again. I have some more things for you to report about. Things about what Dario's father's Business dealings...

Diaz: I... I don't want it...

Man: Ofh come now... You are a hot commodity right now. Your expose was huge. You have to follow that up with another scoop.

Diaz: Why? Why me?

Man: You're young... You're hungry. And you're on the inside.

Diaz: You're using me.... I'm just some pawn of yours. No... Not anymore.... I know who you are now. I'm pretty sure I know what you're trying to do and I'm going to tell Dario. Before it's too late.

Man: This is distubing news.... Are you sure about this? No way I can change your mind?

(The man holds out his arm with an envelope of cash. Rocsi stares at the envelope.)

Diaz: No... I'm done with this and I'm done with you.

Man: I understand. Pity....

Spoiler:

(The Limousine drives away as we see Rocsi lying on the pavement with a bullet hole in her chest. The camera slowly pulls back as we see her now dead body lying in a pool of blood and in the distance the lights of the limousine getting farther away.)

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #66 (07/17/20)
Page 1 of 1