FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSW Presents GOLD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

TSW Presents GOLD Empty
PostSubject: TSW Presents GOLD   TSW Presents GOLD EmptyMon Sep 24, 2018 10:07 pm

I KNOW ITS A FEW DAYS LATE BUT I HAD SWINE FLU FOR CHRISTS SAKE!

TSW Presents GOLD GOLD

Elks Lodge in Queens, New York

(The following was taped for the DVD release.)

(Voice over is playing while we see scenes from various confrontations with Maxx Payne and Don Muraco.)

Voice: It started with a show of disrespect. A Champion hunted by all around him. Not knowing friend from foe. A group of Ex-champions who try to break him physically and mentally. There were challenges answered. Bounties waged and fought. Now all have been vanquished. Save for one.

Tonight these two Champions finally wage war. With the future of the UWF hanging in the balance. These two pioneers are digging for one thing.........GOLD.

(GM Michael Scott is in a office when in comes Braden Walker.)

Walker: Listen Mr Scott...

Scott: Whoa Whoa Whoa! First of all my name is Michael. Mr Scott sounds like some other guy. A guy who is not FUN! Secondly you should really knock before opening the door. I might have been with my girlfriend Jan. You know in a compromising position.? Do you understand?

Walker: I understand.

Scott: An intimate position?

Walker: I understand.

Scott: Having sex!

Walker: OKAY! I get it.

Scott: I know why you're here. when I named the participants for tonight's tournament I made a terrible ommission.

Walker: Well yeah, I certainly think you did.

Scott: Well the good news is since Don Muraco has a UWF World Title shot tonight he pulled out of the tournament. He apparently is a very good fisherman.

Walker: Huh?

Scott: Yes, he said he had "Bigger fish to fry". Well the good news is I can now rectify my mistake. So taking Muraco's spot in the tournament will be.... Yuji Nagata.

Walker: Yuji? Wait! Why am I not in the tournament and El Hijo Del Ice Cream is?

Scott: Well there is a couple of reasons. One is I don't know your name.

Walker: I'm Braden Walker! I'm undefeated in TSW. And I just won the invitational Battle Royal at the Stars & Stripes Salute Show.

Scott: Yes now I know you. You were the next guy to add if someone couldn't compete. But unfortunately we had to fill certain demographics with this tournament.

Walker: Demographics? What Demographics is El Hijo del Ice Cream?

Scott: Well actually he fills two. I don't know if you know this but that name is in spanish. So he fills a latin demographic. Then of course he is the son of Ice cream. Which fills our overweight fatties demographic. Sorry but thats how it goes. Now while I'd love to chat I have a show to run. Come see me again another time.

(As Michael Scott leaves Braden looks on almost speechless.)

FIRST ROUND: 15 minute time Limits

TSW Presents GOLD RVD

Rob Van Dam
235 Lbs
Battle Creek, Michigan
Theme music: Walk- Pantera
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=xXBCoz

------VS-------

TSW Presents GOLD Doctor_D

"Dr D" David Schultz
Weight 268 Lbs
Nashville, TN
Theme music: Dixie Rock - Wet Willie

(Schultz controls the match early on. RVD mounts a comeback with some innovtive offense. Schultz hits a Dixie Suplex then goes for his finisher. But RVD evades it. He catches Doc with a Tornado DDT and then hits The Five-Star Frog Splash.)

Winner: Rob Van Dam 9:47

TSW Presents GOLD Sabu_6

Sabu
220 Lbs
Bombay, Michigan
Theme music: Huka Blues- Harry Slash & The Slashtones
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=32KNUP

-------VS---------

TSW Presents GOLD Santino-Marella

Santino Marella w/ Bruno Sammartino
227 Lbs
Patterson, New Jersey
Theme music: La Vittoria é Mia (Victory Is Mine)- Jim Johnson

(Bruno watches on as Santino comes into the ring trash talking Sabu. He slaps the face of Sabu and smiles at Bruno. The rest is a blur for Santino as Sabu proceeds to demolish him. He hits the Arabian Press but then turns him over into the Camel Clutch. Santino submits rather quickly. Bruno looks visibly disappointed with Santino's performance.)

Winner: Sabu 4:48

TSW Presents GOLD GGW1TSW Presents GOLD JJ_Dillon

Gorgeous George Wagner w/ JJ Dillon
Weight 222 Lbs
New York City, NY
Theme music: Pomp & Circumstance

--------VS---------

TSW Presents GOLD GreatMuta

The Great Muta
245 Lbs
Japan

(An excellent match-up between to excellent competitors. GGW does a good job of grounding Muta's high-flying tactics. But Muta catches GGW with the Handspring Elbow. And follows with a Bulldog. As he goes for the Moonsault he sees Dillon jump on the apron trying to get the ref's attention. Muta hits Dillon with the Green Mist as he fans cheer. But GGW comes from behind and School boys Muta with a handful of tights.)

Winner: Gorgeous George Wagner 10:33

TSW Presents GOLD Nagata5

Yuji Nagata
Weight 238 Lbs
Togane, Chiba, Japan
Theme music: Mission Blow

-------VS--------

TSW Presents GOLD Mitsuharu_Misawa

Mitsuharu Misawa
Weight 243 Lbs
Koshiyaga, Saitama, Japan

(In what many considered the match of the night. The two friends locked up in a hard hitting but clean match. Yuji locks Misawa in the Nagata Lock IV. But Misawa somehow makes the ropes. Misawa counters an Exploder Supkex and hits a Tiger Driver '91. But amazingly Yuji kicks out. Misawa hits him with another Tiger Driver '91. This time its enough.)

Winner: Mitsuharu Misawa 12:56

TSW Presents GOLD Savage

Randy "Macho Man" Savage
237 Lbs
Sarasota, FL
Theme music: Black Ice - AC/DC
http://www.supload.com/music/Black-Ice-download-63XYD43KDF7S.html

-------VS----------

TSW Presents GOLD BobBacklund

Bob Backlund
235 Lbs
Princeton, MN
Theme music: Higher- Creed
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=WL03gI

(There is no JJ Dillon here due to Muta's Green Mist earlier in the evening. Back and forth match which saw near falls for both men. Both men are fighting outside the ring. Savage has the match won by countout but stops the ref so he can deliver his Flying double Axe-Handle from the top to the floor. When he goes for it Backlund catches him and Randy hits the barrier jaw first. Backlund beats the count back in but Savage does not.)

Winner: Bob Backlund 8:58

TSW Presents GOLD Snuka2

Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka
Weight 259 Lbs
Fiji Islands
Theme music: The People- Common
http://www.supload.com/The-People-download-tgJKXs.html

-------VS---------

TSW Presents GOLD Iron-Sheik

Iron Shiek
261 Lbs
Tehran, Iran

(Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissey follows Snuka out again. Snuka is looking at him confused and shaking his head. But Adnan looks happy and is patting Snuka on the back. The match starts and Jimmy is all over Shiek for the beating he gave his son, Sim. The crowd is alive and Al-Kaissey is loving it. Jimmy has dominated the whole match. Beating Shiek from pillar to post. He goes for a flying headbutt but Shiek ducks and he hits the referee Charles Robinson by accident. Iron Shiek hits a Belly to Back suplex. He goes for a kick with the loaded boot but Jimmy catches it and spins him into an Atomic knee drop. Shiek Adnan climbs in the ring with a chair and hands it to The Superfly. Snuka throws the chair down and shoves Al-Kaissey and says no. He slams Shiek in the middle of the ring. He climbs up top for the Superfly Death Leap but Adnan then whacks Jimmy from behind with his cane. Snuka falls to the mat and lands on the chair. IS hits a kick with his loaded boot. He makes the cover as Adnan revives Robinson make the count.)

Winner: The Iron Shiek 11:05

TSW Presents GOLD Brunos

Bruno Sammartino
285 Lbs
Pittsburgh, PA

------VS--------

TSW Presents GOLD RicflairTSW Presents GOLD JJ_Dillon

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair w/ JJ Dillon
242 Lbs
Charlotte, NC
Theme music: Theme music: Theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey

(Dillon is back ringside for this match. You can still see green in his hair and suit jacket. Flair and Bruno have wrestled a mat based match so far but then Bruno utilizes his superior strength. Slamming and suplexing Ric around the ring. He hits Flair with a big Powerslam. But when the ref goes to count Dillon puts Flair's foot on the bottom rope. This brings out Santino from the back who immediately goes after Dillon. Meanwhile Bruno locks in his Bearhug on The Nature Boy. Dillon is running from Santino and runs into the ring and Marella follows him in. The ref is is distracted by this and is ordering them out the ring Bruno releases Flair to tell Santino to get out the ring. Flair digs in his tights for Brass knuckles as Bruno returns to him. He blasts Sammartino with them, knocking him out. He collapses on top of Bruno for the pin.)

Winner: Ric Flair 13:45

TSW Presents GOLD Candidosunny

Chris Candido w/Sunny
225 Lbs
Spring Lake, NJ
Theme music: Back in Black- AC/DC
http://www.supload.com/Back-In-Black-download-ysY47M.html

--------VS----------

TSW Presents GOLD El_Hijo_del_Ice_Cream1

El Hijo Del Ice Cream
205 Lbs
Mexicali, Mexico

(Candido and Sunny are openly laughing at El Hijo. Hijo comes out strong, surprising Candido and getting a quick 2 count. But eventually Chris gains the upper hand. Candido really begins punishing El Hijo. He seems to have the match won after a text book Dragon Suplex but doesn't make the cover. Instead he lifts up Hijo on to the top rope for his finisher The Blonde Bombshell. But Hijo hooks the ropes and then back drops Candido to the mat. He follows with a Flying Cross Body from the top catching Chris by surprise. As the ref counts along with the fans 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: El Hijo del Ice Cream

(Candido can't believe it and neither it seems can Hijo. He runs out the ring to the back as the fans cheer.)

INTERMISSION- During Intermission we get an interview with The Iron Shiek and Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissey. In the interview Adnan reveals he never had a contract with Snuka. The third contract Heenan sold him was in fact The Iron Shiek's. They laugh at how gullible Snuka is. Out comes GM Michael Scott who says that was so funny he wants to see them in the ring again. So he has booked a tag match for next Burn. It will be Jimmy and Sim Snuka teaming up. Against The Iron Shiek....and Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissey. The Shiek's are livid but Scott seems unsure of why.

Second Round: 20 minute Time Limits

Rob Van Dam
235 Lbs
Battle Creek, Michigan
Theme music: Walk- Pantera
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=xXBCoz

------VS-------

Sabu
220 Lbs
Bombay, Michigan
Theme music: Huka Blues- Harry Slash & The Slashtones

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=32KNUP

(This heated feud continues. It doesn't take long for both men to take it outside the ring. Sabu is able to slam RVD down onto the time keepers table then does a springboard legdrop off the guard railing through the table but neither man can get back to the ring in time as referee Shane Sewell is forced to count both men out.)

Double Countout: Both men eliminated 8:52

Gorgeous George Wagner w/ JJ Dillon
Weight 222 Lbs
New York City, NY

--------VS---------

Mitsuharu Misawa
Weight 243 Lbs
Koshiyaga, Saitama, Japan

(This was an epic battle. Two of the most respected wresters today going at it. It was a see saw battle both men getting in some rallies of offense and also some adept counters as well. GGW locks in the Spartan Shoulder Lock on Misawa but he refuses to give in. Later Misaw hits The Tiger Suplex '85 and applies a crossface. But GGW is able to make the ropes as well. Misawa goes for The Tiger Driver '91 but due to his injured shoulder GGW slips out and rolls him up in a small package.)

Winner: Gorgeous George Wagner 17:09

Bob Backlund
235 Lbs
Princeton, MN

-------VS---------

Iron Shiek w/Shiek Adnan Al-Kaissey
261 Lbs
Tehran, Iran

(Good match throughout but Backlund has the advantage. He catches Shiek in a Bridging Suplex but there is no count as the referee is tied up with Adnan. Backlund releases and ries to grab the manager. Adnan then throws his cane into the ring towards Iron Shiek. But out of nowhere Jimmy Snuka comes and grabs the cane and breaks it over the head of the Iron Shiek. He jumps out the ring as Backlund releases Adnan and covers I.S.)

Winner: Bob Backlund 16:01

242 Lbs
Charlotte, NC

-------VS---------

El Hijo Del Ice Cream
205 Lbs
Mexicali, Mexico

(The fans are way behind the "Cinderella" El Hijo. Hijo puts on a good match but it seems that Flair may be a little too much for him. But still Flair cant keep him down for a 3 count. Ric then applies the figure Four. It looks over but somehow El hijo gets to the ropes. The crowd is chanting "Ice Cream". Flair hits Hijo with a piledriver and it looks over. But from the back out comes someone with a El Hijo del Ice Cream mask on but no clothes except for his underwear and he is removing ropes that he seemed to be tied with. Flair stares at this then turns around and is caught with a Swinging Side Slam. The cover is made as the ref counts 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: El Hijo Del Ice Cream?

(Then JJ hits Hijo from behind with a chair. Flair rips off the mask and reveals...

TSW Presents GOLD Chrisharris

Brayden Walker.)

(Michael Scott comes out and tells something to the referee as well as the announcer. Then the referee lifts the hand of Ric Flair as the Howard Finkel tells the crowd due to the fact that it wasn't El Hijo in the match Walker is Disqualified. As the crowd boos loudly.)

Winner: Ric Flair 14:44

(Scott grabs the mic and tells the fans he's sorry but to give a little extra there will be a special Tag Team "TRUMP MATCH" right now. The rules for those that don't know is a contracted talent will wrestle someone not under contract. If the non-contracted wrestler wins they will receive the losers deal and the loser is gone from TSW In this case if either member of the contracted team wins. Both will be gone from TSW. )

TSW Presents GOLD SouthernRockers

The Southern Rockers (Steve Doll & Rex King)
The Suffolk County YMCA Tag Team Champions
Combined weight 472 Lbs

-------VS---------

TSW Presents GOLD RoadWarriors

The Road Warriors (Animal & Hawk) W/ Precious Paul Ellering
Combined Weight 560 Lbs
Chicago, IL
Theme Song: Ironman- Black Sabbath

(The Southern Rockers last about 3 minutes as the Road Warriors dismantle them entirely. They take out Doll with a double clothesline. Then they hit the Doomsday Device on King.)

Winners: The Road Warriors 2:49

SEMI-FINALS: 30 Minute Time Limit

(Gorgeous George Wagner comes to the ring as the announcer tells the crowd due to the double countout earlier GGW advances via a bye to the finals. He grabs the mic.)

GGW: Was there ever any  doubt where this was going? I am the greatest Wrestler EVER! A man of my style and grace. Of my ravishing good looks. Of my status is the only one suitable to be the champion of TSW. After my associate, Magnificient Muraco wins the World Title tonight. The 4 Horsemen once again take their place at the top of the food chain. Afterward we'll go take those UWF 6-man titles also. You see thats how you do things when you are the cream of the crop. Ta Ta.

242 Lbs
Charlotte, NC

-------VS---------

Bob Backlund
235 Lbs
Princeton, MN

(Excellent match up with neither man gaining much of an advantage. GGw is sitting ringside watching the action. backlund hits an atomic Knee Drop and flair goes out the ring. Then Ric grabs the legs of Bob and drags him out too. Bob whips Ric towards the seated GGW. Flair is barely able to stop before crashing into him. Then Backlund dropkicks Flair from behind knocking both members of the Horsemen down. Wagner is livid. Flair gets on the apron. But Bob grabs him and goes for a verticle suplex. GGW hooks his foot and Flair falls on top of Bob. GGW holds down the foot of Backlund out of the referee's view.)

Winner: Ric Flair 21:44

(Once the decision is announced Flair & Wagner begin to stare at each other. JJ Dillon looks on nervously.)

TSW Presents GOLD MsChif8

MsChif
The Edge of the Netherworld
Theme Music: The Promise Of Fever- Cradle of Filth
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=u6P7bO

-------VS--------

TSW Presents GOLD CheerleaderMelissa

Cheerleader Melissa
Los Angeles, CA
Theme music: Heartless- Kanye West

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=7qjq6R

(The first ever Women's Falls Count Anywhere match. It doesn't disappoint these women spend No time in the ring. They brawl throughout the crowd. They fight in the concession stand and even in the ladies room! Eventually there back in the crowd and they are both exhausted but not willing to quit. We see one of the fans near them is The Masked HHH-Mark! He is cheering for MsChif. He hands her his chair and she catches Melissa in the mid section with it. Then as CM rises she spits the green mist. But Melissa ducks and instead The Masked HHH-Mark is hit in the eyes with it!. Chif is shocked and doesnt she Melissa has picked up the chair and wacks her over the head with hit. Then CM drops the chair and scoops up the dazed MsChif and hits The Air Raid Crash on top of the chair. Its an easy 3 count for ref Shane Sewell.)

Winner: Cheerleader Melissa 17:34

TSW Championship Finals

Gorgeous George Wagner
Weight 222 Lbs
New York City, NY

--------VS---------

"Nature Boy" Ric Flair
242 Lbs
Charlotte, NC

(JJ Dillon comes out alone at first then the two finalists make their way to the ring. Both men look deadly serious. Dillon's face is very concerned. Flair & GGW walk to the center of the ring Flair sticks out his finger and pokes GGW in the chest. GGW smiles and then lays down. Flair lets out a grin and covers him. 1.. 2..

NO! GGW kicks out Flair is surprised. Wagner gets up and starts yelling at Ric. "I don't lay down for no one!" Ric yells back "You want to do this?! FINE!" Both men stand toe to toe and start delivering chops to one another. But this is Flair's game and he gets an advantage he then whips GGW into the Buckle.  And then as GGW bounces out Flair backdrops him. Flair again goes to Irish whip GGW into the corner but its reversed and Ric goes flying into the post shoulder first. GGW goes for the Sartan Shoulder Lock but Ric is able to escape it.

Later in the match Flair is working on the leg of George. He goes for a Figure Four but GGW hooks him into a Small Package for a close 2 count. Flair slaps GGw and he is slapped in return. Out from the back comes Randy Savage. He goes over to Dillon then they both get up on the apron and call the 2 finalists over.

The ref doesn't know what to make of this. We see Savage and JJ talking to both men. Wagner seems to be the more upset of the 2. He kicks the bottom rope but the other 3 hold up the 4 fingers at him. He looks at them for a moment then slowly nods as he holds up the 4 fingers as well. GGW steps out the ring as JJ & Randy jump down and are shaking his hand. The referee Charles Robinson is confused but he starts to count. GGW just stands there looking up at Ric in the ring. The crowd is booing loudly as he reaches 10.)

Winner: The TSW Champion "Nature Boy" Ric Flair

(The Horsemen enter the ring as Flair is presented with the belt. George is the last to enter, looking conflicted. Flair goes over to him and raises his hand. He and GGW shake hands. Then they turn to the crowd holding up the 4 fingers. Then from out the back comes Michael Scott.)

Scott: Gentlemen. I guess you guys think you're all pretty smart. Well Mr Trump doesn't like what you did, These fans don't like what you did. And most of all I don't like it either! So Mr Flair at the upcoming UWF Battle of the Belts. You will defend that title. In a 4 corners match! Your opponents will be Bob Backlund, Yuji Nagata and Gorgeous George Wagner! And the match MUST end in either a pinfall or submission.

(The Horsemen are pissed off yelling at the GM. All except for Wagner who is seen with a slight smirk on his face.)

TSW Presents GOLD Magnificient_MuracoTSW Presents GOLD JJ_Dillon

Magnificient Muraco w/JJ Dillon
Former World Champion
Weight 280 Lbs
Sunset Beach, Hawaii
Theme music: Let The Bodies hit The Floor- Drowning Pool
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=Gw4Kza

----------VS------------

TSW Presents GOLD Maxx

Maxx Payne
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
303 Lbs
Las Vegas, NV
Theme music: Heart Of The Devil- Danzig

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=fQQqKL

(Maxx has a stone cold serious face as he enters the ring with the challenger already waiting inside. The rest of the Horsemen are spread out around ringside. Payne walks to the center of the ring as the referee gives the final instructions. The bell rings and Maxx spits a mouthful of water into the face of Muraco. It catches him off guard and Maxx is firing roundhouse rights at Muraco. He lifts him up & delivers a reverse Atomic Drop. Then follows with a running Lariot taking Don down. He now mounts him and starts unleashing a ferocious ground & pound attack. The fans are on their feet, happy to see Muraco get whats been coming to him.

Muraco tries to scramble to his feet but Grabs him by the arm turns into a Hammerlock. Then he scoops him and slams him with his arm trapped behind him. He lifts him up, wraps Muraco's left arm in the ropes then lets off a hard kick to it. He hits the ropes but is tripped by Savage he stumbles and is caught in a powerslam by the challenger. Muracois not able to follow right away. Meanwhile Savage has turned to the crowd celebrating his involvement. Payne is up and quickly slides out the ring. He turns Savage around and decks him with a hard right hand. Then gets back inside the ring. Flair jumps up on the apron Maxx turns to him but catches a knee from Muraco in the ribs takin him down. The referee Charles Robinson has seen enough. He orders, GGW, Flair & Savage to the back.

When JJ tries to argue he threatens to throw him out too. So Dillon tells the rest of the Horsemen to go to the back. Meanwhile Muraco has targeted the injured ribs of the champion. He delivers a Side Back breaker but holds him and then delivers another. He makes the cover but gets only a quick 2. Muraco now is working very methodically. He starts to hit some well placed kicks to the ribcage of Payne. Evetually driving him from the ring. Muraco goes out after him and slams him on the concrete floor. Muraco lifts Maxx up on his shoulders and aims him towards the ring post. As he starts to run towards it, Maxx slips off and pushes Don face first into it.

As Payne is showing noticible trouble breathing due to the rib injury we see A now bloodied Muraco slowly crawling under the bottom rope. As he gets in Maxx starts to fire more punches at the now badly cut head of the "Magnificient One". Maxx's hand is covered in blood as he continues to wail on Muraco. He goes for a Verticle Suplex but Muraco hits an uppercut to the ribs stopping Maxx cold.  He tosses him to the ropes and hits a Samoan Drop on the champ. Once again its the ribs that always seems to be the target of Muraco's attack. He now Applies an Abdominal Stretch. Maxx is howling in pain. But refuses to quit. He eventually is able to grab hold of Don's leg and hip toss him off. But Maxx goes down to one knee immediately. Muraco follows with a Knee lift catching him square on the jaw. He makes the cover 1.. 2.. No!

Muraco gets Payne up and goes for another Slam but Maxx floats out and hits a Backstabber. He quickly locks in the Payne Killer. Maxx is screaming immediately. He is in trouble as the ref asks him if he wants to quit. He looks at him with a face of distraught but he somehow sucks it up and drags himself to the ropes and grabs on to break the hold. Both men are spent. Muraco's entire upperbody is a crimson Red. He is holding his left arm in serious Pain. Maxx comes over and plants a kick right to it. He tries to drag Muraco back to the center of the ring by his injured left arm. But MUraco is holding the ropes with his right hand. Robinson steps in-between to break them up when he does and Maxx releases his arm Muraco quickly lands a stiff kick to his ribs. Muraco shoves the ref out his was and now rams his bloody head right into the ribcage of Maxx. Muraco gets a quick wind and sets him up for The Crushed Pineapple. He hits it. But instead of going for the pin He sits him in the ring and then applies The ASIATIC SPIKE!

Maxx is in real trouble now. This is the 2nd time he's felt this dangerous hold. Muraco continues to dig his thumb into the carotid Artery. Payne is fading and we see a liitle bit of blood from his mouth. The ref lifts his arm once, twice, three times.

No! Maxx holds him arm up! He fights through the pain and loss of oxygen. He grabs the hand of Muraco and slowly starts to pull it off of him. Finally he breaks the hold as the fans are on their feet. But Don hits another quick body shot to the ribs of Maxx.  While Payne was able to break the Asiatic Spike it has taken a lot out of him. Muraco is now just landing big punches to the jaw of Maxx. Muraco goes for a Verticle Suplex but halfway up he lets him go as his injured arm wont allow him to complete the move. Payne then counters it into The Wallapalooza (Inverted suplex slam) but as he dropped him down the foot of Muraco caught Charles Robinson in the head.

Maxx is up holding his side and lets out an gutteral scream and then grabs Muraco's left arm once again in the Payne Killer. Muraco is tapping but there is no ref to see it. JJ grabs the ref and slides him out the ring to the floor so he wont see Muraco tapping. Then he gets in the ring with a chair and drives it into the exposed ribs of the Champion, releasing the hold. Muraco is down and not moving Bloodied and beaten but Maxx stands up seemingly shrugging off all the damage done to him. JJ Swings the chair again but Maxx catches hit. He kicks JJ in the lower abdomen and slams the chair over his head. Knocking him clear out. He kicks him under the bottom rope to the floor.

He helps Robinson back in the ring. And covers the unconscious Muraco. 1.. 2..

NO! Don places his foot on the bottom rope! Payne has a look of sheer disbelief. He lifts Muraco for a Tombstone Piledriver but as he has him up Don is firing elbows at the ribs of Maxx. He loses balance and Muraco reverses it and hits a Tombstone of his own. He then climbs to the 2nd rope and comes off with a knee drop to the ribcage of Maxx. Payne seems to be spitting up blood as Muraco covers him. 1.. 2..

3!)

Fink: Here is your winner, and
NEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, THE MAGNIFICIENT DON MURACO!!!!!!!

(The rest of the Horsemen come running out and into the ring to congratulate the new champion. But Muraco can hardly stand. JJ is still out and doesnt even know what happened. Maxx is in the corner being looked at by some medical staff. He slowly stands and shoves them away from him. He walks over gingerly towards the celebrating Horsemen. He says to them "I will be back for my belt!". He then nods at Muraco and leaves the ring under his own power and walks slowly to the back as the crowd gives hm a standing ovation.)

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

TSW Presents GOLD
Page 1 of 1