FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 13: United

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 13: United Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 13: United   PNW TV 13: United EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:16 pm

Opening Video plays

PNW TV 13: United Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton joined by my broadcast partner Sir William Regal. Sir William everyone is still talking about Fall Brawl.

Regal: With good reason Byron. We saw the crownng of a new Women's Champion and we saw Eric Embry sucessfully defend his World Junior title only to be a victim of a devious attack by HLW's Austin Aries.

Saxton: Not only that but we finally got some answers regarding the Ascension as they turned on Raven and revealed the mastermind behind the group, Christopher Daniels. We will supposedly hear from that group today. Also in our Main Event Dean Ambrose faces Adam Pearce in a Championship Series Match.

Regal: We will also I believe have an update on Jesse Sorenson. This is going to be an exciting show.

Saxton: And to start it off a Championship series match featuring the afore mentioned Raven.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Leakee vs Raven: Championship series Match

(Hard hitting Match. Leakee hits his Flying forearm Finisher but The Usos come out and distract him. This gives Raven a chance to recover and then nails an Evenflow DDT for the pin.)

Winner: Raven(+4)

PNW TV 13: United Raven

Saxton: Raven gets a important 4 points in the standings with that win. He's with Missy now.

Missy: Okay. You won but nobody really cares about that. The question is about what happened with the Ascension.

Raven: I never wanted any part of the Ascension. I came here. To a place I call home. To try to find myself again. o try to once again rise to the top of this business. Instead I'm dragged into some nonsense with this Wanna-be Plague and Christopher Daniels. You guys made a mistake. Now I'm taking you serious. Now I'm paying attention. You may have had some fun with your petty mind games. But quote the Raven....Nevermore!

Missy: Guess we got our answer. Back to you , Byron.

(Camera switches back to ringside.)

Saxton: Thanks Missy. Sir William, have the Ascension made a mistake here?

Regal: Who can say. I'm not really sure what there endgame is. Once we know that then maybe we can see if these machinations by Christopher Daniels have born fruit. Time will indeed tell.

Saxton: We'll be back!

Commercial for Starbucks plays.

(Show returns to ringside.)

Saxton: Right now we are going to take you to a special report on Jesse Sorenson.

(Video plays showing Jesse i the hospital he talks about how he feared if he would ever walk again. Now doctors believe that he will. But his career is still in great jeopardy. He doesn't blame Ryback it says its just one of those things. And that Ryback comes to see him almost everyday. He tells the fans that he wont give up and one day he will make it back to the ring.)

(Camera switches backstage where we see Ryback watching the video on a monitor. He looks sullen and full of remorse. Over walks Darren Young,)

D.Young: That was so touching huh? Jesse's a good kid. He's too good to blame you for what you did to him....But we know better....don't we?

(Young smirks as Ryback silently walks away.)

Rosita vs Roxie Cotton

(Rosita uses her Agility and speed to keep Roxie off-balance. she ends it with a Moonsault.)

Winner: Rosita

PNW TV 13: United Rosita

Saxton: Nice win for Rosita. When we return Missy Hyatt will speak to Christopher Daniels.

Regal: This is going to bloody good!

(Commercial for Oregon Ducks basketball plays)

(Show returns somewhere backstage in a dark room.)

Missy: Ok I'm here with what I guess we will call the leader of the Ascension, Christopher Daniels. Christopher you appeared at Fall Brawl as you and the rest of your group attacked Raven. What's up wit dat?!

Daniels: I'm not sure if I'm a leader as much as a prophet. The Ascension is all about casting out the false pretenses of good vs Evil. Light vs Dark. We are all both sides of the same coin. But the masses force us away from our true nature. They tell us to do right. To follow "his" light. But its time for the other side to leave the darkness and take our place. Its time for the Ascension to RISE.

Missy: That's all perfectly Gotham Cityness. But what does that have to do with Raven?

Daniels: Raven used to be like us. He was more comfortable in the darkness. But he has lost his way. It is our intention to help him regain it. Even if its by force. My suggestion to him is to not fight us...much. Hahahaha.

(Camera returns to ringside,)

Saxton: That was just....bizarre.

Regal: The man is a nutter. Simply put. This entire Ascension clan is a krumpet short of a dozen. The damndest thing I ever heard.

Saxton: I'm not sure where this goes from here. But its almost surreal. Up next, the man from the streets of Seattle, Johnny Gargano.

Regal: Another one who needs his head examined.

Jose Luis Rivera vs Johnny Gargano

(Jose really has no offense and Gargano decides to really showcase his arsenal. He hits a Baby Ace Crusher which could have ended it but instead he hits a top rope Senton and then applies the UD Lock. The referee Paul Turner doesn't even wait for the tap to call for the bell.)

Winner: Johnny Gargano

PNW TV 13: United JohnnyGargano2

Saxton: The young man from the University District of Seattle gains another win. Lets see what he has to say to Missy.

Missy: OK that was a strong performance. So tell us what's happening wih you?

Gargano: Well let me see. at Fall Brawl Roderick Strong gets a World Junior Heavyweight title shot while I'm stuck moving furniture with that goof Jay Lethal. This is exactly why I started my occupy PNW movement. Take a look to my right in the front row. (Camera shows a fan holding a "Occupy PNW" sign.) You see that? The movement is slow but it is coming. What we want is too see new wave of wrestlers being pushed. Enough of relics like Roddy Piper, Raven, Haynes and others. Its timefor us to get our shot.

Missy: What about Jay Lethal?

Gargano: What about him? How many times do I need to beat him? I'm ready to move on.

Missy: Well I'm not so sure he is. Back to you Bryan.

Saxton: Sir William Regal. Your opinions on Mr Gargano's comments.

Regal: Well I've said it before haven't I? The man is everything I hate about today's young crop of atletes. They are whiners, complainers and full of unwarranted entitlement. Why not hit the gym, cut your hair and make people notice you by your hard work? Something that Jay Lethal shows me in abundance.

Saxton: Well said Mr Regal, fans we will return.

Commercial for the new TV Show 'The Following' starring Kevin Bacon.

(Show returns ringside.)

Saxton: Up next the Team of Bad Intentions.

Regal: An aptly named team if I ever saw one. These men recently toured Europe and left a pile of broken bodes in their wake.

The Batten Twins vs Bad Intentions(Bernard & Karl Anderson)

(These guy get pounded so bad I can't even tell which one got pinned after Anderson's Cutter.)

Winners: Bad Intentions

PNW TV 13: United Anderson

Saxton: These 2 men have their sights set on the Tag Titles.

Regal: And that is just terrible news for Larry Sweeney & his Sweet & Sour Inc.

Saxton: Right now it's time for Inside PNW with our host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. We take a look at the New Women's Champion, Princess Mia.

Mia: People call me a rookie. But I've been training to get to the UWF for 6 years. It wasn't easy but look at me now!

Coss: Despite her short time in the UWF. She has made a reputation for herself. Mosly due to her alliance with The Embassy.

Mia: Joining my Prince Nana and the Embassy was the best thing for my career. I'm now part of an Elite group in PNW. More than that I'm the first Lady!

Coss: We asked her about the World Championship.

Mia: Look...If you don't have designs on the World Title you should get out of the sport. So yea I'm watching whats going on. Seems lke Nikki Roxx and Cindy Rogers have some sort of Quasi Lesbo Love/Hate thing going on. And we got women Like Beth & Lita on the Horizon. But soon they will all know the name of Princess Mia.

Coss: Mia's rise has been nothing short of meteoric.  Only a matter f time before she will have her shot at becoming the top woman in the sport. Will she have what it takes to break the Glass ceiling? for Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss, Goodnight.

Commercial for Django Unchained

(Show returns with Missy Hyatt backstage.)

Missy: Hello fans, coming in January. Its New Year's Revolution. Coming from Portland, Oregon. It will mark the first time the World Heavyweight Champion appears on a PNW show. Matches still to be announced but to be sure this will be one to remember.

Saxton: Well it's time for our Main Event.

Regal: I am somewhat excited to see Dean Ambrose face someone who is as rough a competitor as he is.

Main Event: Dean Ambrose vs Adam Pearce- Championship Series Match

(Both men are going at it with little mat wrestling involved. Ambrose has the advantage for a while. And applies the Crossface Chicken wing, but Adam gets the Rope break. Adam takes charge later hitting a shouldr breaker into a Powerslam for a 2 count. Then out of nowhere The Embassy charge the ring and attack Pearce. Ambrose is in shock and is not happy but just vrolls out the ring and leaves in disgust.)

Winner by DQ: Adam Pearce (+3)

(Studd, Bashir and Ernesto Osirus are stomping Adam and Bashir hits the WMD. Then from the back with a pipe races in Willie Mack! He rams the pipe in the ribs of Ernesto as Studd and Bashir flee the ring. Pearce gets up and delivers a Piledriver on Osirus as the crowd cheers.)

PNW TV 13: United AdamPearce-Piledriver

Saxton: It seems the Embassy have found themselves a new duo to face trhem in Pearce & Mack.

Regal: Strange Bedfellows indeed. These 2 men had a heated rivalry at one point but now seem to be united against the Embassy.

Saxton: Well Fans, that's our show. Next week we will have more updates on New Year's Revolution as well as more matches as our Championship series is nearing the end. Good night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 13: United
Page 1 of 1