FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress: United States #39

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Progress: United States #39 Empty
PostSubject: Progress: United States #39   Progress: United States #39 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:03 am

Progress: United States #39 Progress_strong_style_pro_wrestling_logo_by_nuruddinayobwwe-dbceh2i

STRONG STYLE

/strôNG/ /stīl/

1. ‘... A style of wrestling evolved from Japanese Puroresu (プロレス) and traditional British Catch wrestling that incorporates full contact martial arts kicks and strikes with a strong emphasis placed on submission wrestling ...’

Progress: United States #39 Dbt3w2t-95a05ff1-65e7-434a-b63c-6446b2e97828.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzkyYzE1YTg5LWYwYjQtNGE4Yi04NmRkLTcxNjViZDcxODlhMFwvZGJ0M3cydC05NWEwNWZmMS02NWU3LTQzNGEtYjYzYy02NDQ2YjJlOTc4MjgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
Progress Atlas Champion: ‘The Villain’ MARTY SCURLL

Progress: United States #39 Jack_swagger_by_aplikes_by_aplikes_dbqz6kk-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTE2OCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Q2ODE3M2I0LWFhODAtNGQ0ZC04OGNiLTY5NDM0ZTdjYzM4MVwvZGJxejZray0wODdlOTIxZS0xMTQxLTRkNDYtYTdlZi1lNDVjZDE0YTQwNjIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ                     Progress: United States #39 Johnny_gargano_nxt_champion_2019_new_render_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dd4dnpa-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTU4MiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBjNzgyZTRjLWZhZTAtNGE4Ny1iN2IxLWE3NTI1OThkOWRmOVwvZGQ0ZG5wYS1lNTAwMTc4MS0xNjYwLTQ1ZjAtODUxZC03MTA4YWJlNzk2NjYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTg5MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19
United Kingdom Champion:                  United States Champion:
JACK SWAGGER                                           JOHNNY GARGANO

Progress: United States #39 The_war_raiders_nxt_tag_team_champions_2019_render_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dcyjl05-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTMwNyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBjNzgyZTRjLWZhZTAtNGE4Ny1iN2IxLWE3NTI1OThkOWRmOVwvZGN5amwwNS1lNDljY2RjMi02NmE5LTQyYTUtYWFjOC1mNGY0ZGJlZmVkNWIucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Progress Tag Team Champions: WAR MACHINE (HANSON & ROWE)

ARENA: Phillips Arena
TV: Fox Sports
ANNOUNCERS: Mauro Renallo & Renee Young

Progress: United States #39 5b86c37b92033.image

Progress: United States #39 1280px-FOX_Sports_logo.svg

The Progress theme song ‘BLOW’ by Chris Stapleton, Bruno Mars & Ed Sheeran plays as the pyro erupts .... We go to Mauro Renallo & Renee Young at ringside, who recap last weeks episode and set up what we are going to see tonight ....

* * * * OPENING SEGMENT * * * *

Renee and Mauro are interrupted as CHARLOTTE FLAIR’S MUSIC HITS!!!!  Renee interviews Charlotte in the ring ....

Progress: United States #39 1500180419_3007

CHARLOTTE - ‘Renee, when Charlotte Flair is in the building, time stands still because it’s time for everyone here and everyone watching at home to bask in my greatness .... You see, Im not like Tessa Blanchard, I don’t come out here in a pair of leggings and a tank top, I come out here looking only as I can look!  Custom made from head to toe!  I’m talking Fendi, Gucci, Versace, Georgio Armani, you name it.  I look like a champion everywhere I go because I’m a champion at life!  This robe costs more than Indi Hartwell’s house!  And speaking of Indi Hartwell, the only thing I’ll say about her is this:  Sweetheart, just because you are everyone’s Internet darling lately, doesn’t mean you are anywhere in the league of Charlotte Flair because when you talk about Charlotte Flair you talk about the greatest woman’s wrestler alive today .... you might be the flavor of the month, but diamonds are forever and so is Charlotte Flair.  Always remember that .... So when you talk about who the Queen is, make no mistake honey, it ISN’T you ....

Now, that brings me to Tessa Blanchard.  Tessa, sweetheart, you and I both know you are in way over your head here.  You may have stolen your daddy’s catchphrase and you think that makes you a legend.  But the difference is I was BORN a legend!  Because I’m a Flair!  Woooooo!  Tessa, you should know that better than anyone because I was actually trained by my father .... Who trained you?  It wasn’t your daddy, the only thing you got from him is that recycled vanilla catchphrase .... It wasn’t even your step daddy Magnum TA .... What’s he up to these days?  Oh, NOTHING.  The only thing that you got from him is that thing on your upper lip you keep having to wax .... No, you were trained by George South.  George ... South .... hahahaha .... Then you rode MY coattails to get into this business .... well, honey, the ride is over and it’s time to get off because there is only one Queen, there is only one diamond in this business .... They say diamonds are a girls best friend, well so is gold and I’m coming for that 10 pounds of gold you’re holding because it belongs to ME! .... It’s time to face the facts that I was just born genetically superior to you and to every other woman in the world.  And you don’t have to like it, but you better learn to love it because it’s the best thing going today!  Wooooooo!’

*** IN THE BACK ***

War Machine calls out Redragon for attacking them last week .... Rowe says he is still standing and if they want to take him out then they are going to have to hit harder than that .... War Machine challenges them to a match tonight, and says they will put the belts on the line ....

**** 1. Keith Lee def. Lars Sullivan .... ****Big Hoss battle that is won by Lee after hitting the Ground Zero (Fireman carry into a Jackhammer) .... The fans chant ‘WHOA, BASK IN HIS GLORY!’ for Lee after the match ....

*** IN THE BACK ***

Eli Drake promo .... Alicia says he made quite the impact last week, but Drake says he makes an impact wherever he goes, SO LET ME TALK TO YA!  He’s here one week and now he’s all everyone can talk about .... Johnny Wrestling?  More like Johnny Come Lately .... Progress needs a champion with poise that can bring prestige to that title, a man like E ... LI ... DRAKE!  And that’s not an insult, THAT is just a fact of life ....

‘The Machine’ Brian Cage interrupts and tells Drake to stay out of his way ... Drake says they have been up and down the roads together, but one thing has remained the same, Drake has always carried him .... Drake says he slammed the casket lid shut on his career, but he came back so good for him .... But get used to the name E ... LI ... DRAKE! because you are going to be hearing it for a long time ....

**** 2. Borne Boujee (Vanessa Borne & Aaliyah) def. Deonna Purazzo & Rachel Ellering .... ****Vanessa has a mic as she comes to the ring, and her and Aaliyah get over their ‘Borne Boujee’ gimmick by running down the audience and their opponents .... Competitive match but Borne Boujee gets the under-handed win due to heel tactics .... Aaliyah trips up Purazzo as she is suplexing Borne back into the ring, then holds the leg for leverage as Borne pins Purazzo ....

*** IN THE BACK ***

The tag team scene is heating up as The Grizzled Young Vets show up in Progress USA!  Zack Gibson says War Machine have been ducking them, so they jumped on a plane and came to the states to challenge them face to face .... Conveniently they already have a match tonight ....

The Street Profits interrupt and say their schedule is wide open tonight .... they are the team that pushed War Machine to their limit and they want another shot .... Gibson says the Veterans have EARNED a shot, they don’t just WANT one .... The Street Profits dont deserve one because they already lost .... Ford says since The Vets flew all the way here and they have their gear, then put their money where their mouth is because they want all the smoke ....

**** 3. Austin Theory def. Matt Riddle .... ****Riddle beats Theory’s ass for most of the match, but Theory shows a lot of fight in kicking out of Riddle’s moves .... Theory gets the ref out of position, allowing him to hit Riddle with a low blow, then Attaxia to score the HUGE upset ....

*** PROMO ***

We get a promo for Evolution, who will debut with a 2 night show leading into UWF GLORY ....

We get a Candice LeRae promo and she challenges Britt Baker to a falls count anywhere match at Evolution .... if Baker won’t respect her then she will beat some respect into her ....

**** 4. Grizzled Young Veterans (Zack Gibson & James Drake) def. Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) .... ****Fun and energetic tag match .... The Vets isolate Ford and work the arm, and that pays off in the finish .... Gibson gets Shankly Gates on Ford, but Dawkins picks Drake up in and spinebuster and slams him into Gibson to break up the hold .... Ford up top and hits the 7 star frog splash to Gibson for 2 .... The Profits look for doomsday but Drake makes the save .... Drake and Gibson hit the suicide dive doomsday device on Dawkins on the floor!  Ford goes for a suplex but Drake breaks it up with a superkick and Gibson counters into Helter Skelter and then the Shankly Gates and Ford taps out ....

* * * * IN-RING SEGMENT * * * *

Jay Lethal is out to the ring and he talks about is debut last week .... he talks about his journey and says he is here to make an impact, that’s why he accepted Edges challenge last week .... but he lost .... not only did he lose he was left laying by an RKO from Randy Orton .... well, he came here to be the best and test himself against the best, not just look good and lose .... then he throws out names like Johnny Gargano, Marty Scurll, and Randy Orton as guys he wants to face because he feels like he is a better wrestler than all of them ....

This brings out Orton .... Orton doesn’t even know who Lethal is .... as far as last week, you never know when a Viper is going to strike, and he doesn’t discriminate .... he’s a 3rd generation star, and he’s the Apex Predator of Progress .... Lethal says he’s not a 3rd generation star, but he’s going to prove that he is the greatest 1st generation wrestler in this company .... Orton tells Lethal to know his place, and he slaps him!  BRAWL!  

As Lethal and Orton are fighting, Bobby Lashley hits the ring and goes for a spear on Orton but he dodges and Lashley takes out Lethal instead!  RKO BY ORTON!!!!  Orton slithers around the ring as Lashley stirs .... CONCUSSION KICK TO LASHLEY!!!!  Orton stands tall and leaves the ring ....

*** IN THE BACK ***

JBL catches up to Orton and yells at him .... He’s out of control .... Orton says he knew what he was getting when he signed him, and he’s the top star in this company .... He calls Lethal a nobody and Lashley is a wannabe MMA fighter .... JBL says Orton will face both of them next week in a triple threat match!!!!  ....

**** 4. War Machine (Rowe & Hanson) vs. Redragon (Kyle O’Reilley & Bobby Fish) ends in a no contest .... ****The match is going good until Roderick Strong gets involved .... The ref calls for the bell but the ONE% beat them down 3 on 2 until Ricochet comes out and makes the save .... The ref restarts the match as a 6 man tag match! ....

**** 5. The ONE% (Roderick Strong, Kyle O’Reilley & Bobby Fish) def. War Machine (Rowe & Hanson) & Ricochet .... ****The action is back and forth, but of course it eventually breaks down with all 6 men going at it .... Ricochet & Strong fight into the crowd, where Ricochet hits an insane dive off the stage that takes out both men .... War Machine gets the advantage, and they actually hit the Fallout on Fish but the ref is down .... Zack Gibson & James Drake run out of the back and pull Hanson to the floor and work him over 2 on 1 .... In the ring, Redragon hit the Total Elimination on Rowe, then hit Chasing the Dragon and get the 3 count!!!!  ....

POST MATCH: Trainers tend to Roderick Strong and Ricochet in the crowd, while Redragon stares down the Grizzled Young Vets, who back away from the ring admiring their handiwork ....
Back to top Go down

Progress: United States #39
Page 1 of 1