FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Wrestlemania XI Match (4/4/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Wrestlemania XI Match (4/4/20) Empty
PostSubject: XWA Wrestlemania XI Match (4/4/20)   XWA Wrestlemania XI Match (4/4/20) EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 3:23 am

Perez: Australia we wanted let you know...

Matthews: ... This place SUCKS! The land Down Under?

Perez: More like something I'd find under my boot.... It's like living inside a zoo.

Matthews: Except the animals are free and they come to look at the weird looking people who are in cages.

Perez: Speaking of faces that belong behind a cage. Carmella & Heather you think that the reason you lost to us was because of Laura James?

Matthews: Oh Puhhleez! Stop making excuses. You lost because you were facing the Greatest Women's Tag Team in UWF history.

Perez: That be us. And whether it be in the States, Canada, Japan or even this hell hole, No combination you come up with can ever equal us. So let's be the brightest stars on the biggest stage....

Matthews: And cash the biggest checks....

Perez: And show the World why the Canadian Ninjas.... rule this place.

*Backstage we see the Fabulous Killer Baes in their assigned locker room, which has been decorated in flowers and pink frilly stuff everywhere. Both women lay getting their makeup done, with champagne glasses in hand.*

Carmella: Oh Heather baby its time.

Heather: Mella, time to get that money.

Mella: Canadian Ninjaz, you took our belts!

Heather: Now we are here to kick the crap out of you and get them back!

Mella: Your time as 2x champions is up, and now its ours!

Heather: Then we are going on a fabulous trip around the world, to cement ourselves as the greatest, 2x Women's Tag Champions.

Mella: What you ladies don't see is that gold is like an addiction to us.

Heather: Now we are craving it, every day and night. We only think of those belts.

Mella: I cant sleep, I can't eat... Hell I can barely fuck!

Heather: Mella, this is Mania not a MWA show! *laughing hysterically*

Mella: Oh yeah, sorry Bas lets us do whatever we want. I got spoiled.

Heather: ANYWAYS! Ninjas..... Your gonna get your ass kicked, so just order your poutine and get ready to go home and retire.

Both: CAUSE WRESTLEMANIA IS GONNA BE FABULOUS!

UWF Women's World Tag Team Championship Match

Canadian Ninjas
Nicole Matthews and Portia Perez
2x UWF Women’s Tag Team Champions
Finisher: FUNKY COLD MEDINA (German Suplex/Superkick)
Music: Edge of Seventeen by Stevie Nicks
vs
Fabulous Killer Baes
Heather Monroe and Carmella
-1x UWF Women’s World Tag Team Champions
2x MWA Women’s Tag Team Champions (Formerly Shield Maiden)
-1x Princess of the Flame Champions
#1 Ranked UWF Women’s Tag Team
Finisher: Baesting (Sitout Facebuster from Wheelbarrow and Sitout Facebuster),Bitchinoku Driver (Heather Monroe, Suplex lift into Sitout Bodyslam). Code of Silence (Carmella, Inverted Head Scissor)
Music: Call Me by Blondie

The bigger of each group Heather and Nicole start it off, and they start it off mad. They lock up and Nicole takes the strength advantage and pins Heather to the mat after a headlock takeover. She switches it up to a mount and tries to rain some strikes but Heather bump and rolls quickly and goes into her guard. Nicole works actively seeking a armbar but Heather swings and rolls through.

They are up on their feet again and circling a little more cautiously, Portia is yelling she wants to beat up Carmella so they all tag out. Mella and Portia have a far more fast paced match up, Portia hits a step up hurricanrana but Mella cartwheels out of it, she hits one to Portia who also uses some dexterity to get to her feet and they have a stare down while the crowd goes nuts.

Portia hit a step up enziguiri on Mella that turned the tide in the champions favors, they neutralize her in the corner and use quick tags to keep her down. Matthews has Mella on her shoudlers and brings her for Portia to deliver a Doomsday Rana to but Mella catches her and turns it into a powerslam, Heather sees it and tackles Matthews out of the ring, Mella gets a good pin but only a 2count.

FKB are in charge with Monroe beating the fuck out of Portia in the corner with big rights and lefts, she throws Portia to the outside and Mella hits a Meteora off the apron. Heather gets a running big boot off on Nicole as she is yelling at Mella on the outside. Heather goes for a dive but Portia throws Mella into her and they both go down rough.

Portia picks up Monroe and her and Nicole throw her face first into the post busting her face open, they throw Mella into the ring and Portia hits a Springboard Elbow, Nicole slides in and they put away Mella with the Funky Cold Medina to retain the world titles!

Winners, and STILL UWF World Women's Tag Team Champions, The Canadian Ninjaz! Time: 10:14
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Wrestlemania XI Match (4/4/20)
Page 1 of 1