FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW's Match from Wrestlemania 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW's Match from Wrestlemania 3 Empty
PostSubject: HLW's Match from Wrestlemania 3   HLW's Match from Wrestlemania 3 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 7:45 pm

Howard- On behalf of HLW, I would like to thank all of our fans across the world for their support. We couldn’t have done it without you! This match will be title vs mask. Now, introducing the challenger. He is accompanied by DONALD TRUMP. From parts unknown, weight unknown, THE BLACK TIGER!!! His opponent is the champion. From Chiba, Japan weighing 238 pounds, YUJI NAGATA!!!

BLACK TIGER w/Donald Trump
UWF presents: Wrestlemania III 94668637
vs
YUJI NAGATA
UWF presents: Wrestlemania III 90556722

Tiger holds up the bag containing all the masks he has taken from various wrestlers including the Tiger Mask which he took from Misawa. After the introductions Trump got in the face of Nagata. Tiger attacks from behind and the bell sounds. BT is pounding on the back of Yuji. He sends him to the ropes but the champ ducks a clothesline and nails one of his own. Now Yuji hits a belly to Belly suplex which sends BT to the floor. Yuji follows him out and sends him into the steel railing. He tosses Tiger back in, as he goes to enter Trump grabs his leg, he shoves him to the floor but as he turns he is caught by a low dropkick taking out his leg from the apron. Yuji hits the apron jaw first. Then BT follows with a baseball slide to the face of the champ.

Black Tiger is now in control. He is working over the champ with various suplexes and submission holds. He hits a perfect Northern lights Suplex for almost a 3count. The crowd is trying to rally behind Nagata but Tiger keeps the heat. BT hits a Piledriver and goes for his moonsault finisher. But Yuji gets out the way! Nagata hits an enzuguiri. Then a series of elbows. Then a reverse Atomic drop. He sends him into the ropes for a big backdrop as the fans are jubilent. Yuji motions to the crowd then hooks BT and delivers the Thunder Death Driver (Twisting brainbuster). Tiger is almost unconscious Trump jumps on the apron and is met with a right hand for his trouble. Yuji is about to lock in the Nagata Lock IV. When from out the back comes Chris Candido. Candido is on the apron as Yuji has the Nagata Lock IV hooked on and Tiger is tapping. eferee Charles Robinson doesn't see it due to Candido's antics. Yuji lets go of BT and takes a swing at Candido. The refereee is trying to keep them apart from the other side Tammy shows up and slides the title belt to Tiger. he grabs and naild Yuji from behind with it. He tosses it back out to her then Hits the Black Suplex (Swinging Samoan Drop) Candido and Tammy take thier leave looking pleased. BT goes up and hits the Moonsault. 1.. 2...NO!!!!!!!!!!! Yuji barely kicks out! The crowd is on thier feet. BT seems confused then hits another Black Suplex. Covers again. 1.. 2... 3!

winner-Black Tiger
Match time- 10:59

*Trump is in the ring giving the belt to his man. During thier celebration amongst the many boos of the crowd. Out comes a group of men from the back. Santimo Marella, Super Calo, Jushin Liger and El Generico. They then step aside and out comes Misawa! The men surround the ring. Trump tries to run away and gets hit with The Cobra courtesy of Santino! BT looks for somewhere to go when he turns into a now conscious Yuji who nails him with an Exploder Suplex. In comes Misawa as the crowd erupts. He goes after the mask of the Black Tiger. He undoes a few laces and then pulls it off to reveal the identity of the masked terrorist.

•••••••••••••••

Sara Del Rey vs Cindy Rogers - World Womens Championship

Sara Del Rey- Cindy Rogers thinks that she is the Definition of Technician. Well I just showed the world right there who is the Master of Submission. I laid you out. You were unconscious from the Butterfly Lock. TCB, more like TKO. You say that I've been hiding, that I can only attack you from behind, well I'm coming at you head on like a mack truck. After I've successfully defended my UWF World Women's title I'll knock you down to the bottom of list of contenders where you rightfully belong. I'm a runaway truck and you're nothing but roadkill.

Cindy Rogers- Sara Del Rey you say that you haven't been hiding, yet you haven't been out in the light since you were threatened by me being the number one contender to your title. Instead of meeting me face to face you have to attack me from behind. Mack truck? I think you're more like a double wide trailer. In all seriousness Sara Del Rey is a tough competitor. If she wasn't she would have never won the UWF Women's World Championship. That Butterfly Lock is a devestating hold and it did put me out. But let's see if you can Take Care of Business when I put you in TCB. It took me a long time to get back to being a top contender for that title. I don't take this opportunity lightly and I don't plan on squandering it. It's been a whole year since I first won the UWF Women's World Championship at Wrestlemania and I look forward for the chance to repeat history. Roadkill huh. The whole world will see when this match is over who has to be scraped off the mat.

Mickey- This match is set for one fall and is for the UWF World Women’s Title. Introducing first, representing Hawaiian Island Promotions, is the challenger. From Hartford, Connecticut weighing 140 pounds, CINDY ROGERS!!! Her opponent, representing Hood Life Wrestling, is the champion. From Martinez, California weighing 155 pounds, SARA DEL REY!!!

CINDY ROGERS
UWF presents: Wrestlemania III 71145389
vs
SARA DEL REY
UWF presents: Wrestlemania III 77327007

There is a lot of intensity in the air as this match quickly gets underway. Both women receive great reactions from the crowd. It's very obvious from fan response that they are firmly behind the challenger and are very vocal of their dislike for the current world champion. They stare at each other from across the ring, each one never breaking the others gaze. They lock up and Sara Del Rey uses her size as a big advantage. She rather easily handles Cindy with her power. After getting knocked down by a series of shoulder tackles, Cindy catches Sara flush in the face with a picture perfect dropkick. Sara charges and Cindy brings her down to the mat with a drop toehold and then slaps on a side headlock. Del Rey gets to her feet and shoves Cindy into the ropes. Sara goes for a clothesline and Cindy ducks. Cindy rebounds off the ropes with a Thesz Press and gets a two count. Cindy rebounds off the ropes again, but this time gets caught by a boot from Del Rey that nearly caves in her chest. Del Rey traps Cindy in the corner buckles and starts to give her some rapid fire back elbows to the eye. Her left eye is starting to swell up. Cindy fights out of the corner with some stiff forearm shots that backs Del Rey off. Cindy goes for another forearm, but SDR catches her in a bear hug and drives her challenger into the corner buckles. Del Rey then rocks the challenger with a stiff chop. A fired up Cindy strikes back with a chop of her own. The two women exchange chops back and forth as the crowd chants Woooo!

Cindy shows some aggressiveness and backs Sara into the corner and then nails her with an ezugiri to the back of the head. As SDR staggers out of the corner Cindy slips behind her and immediately goes for her finisher, TCB(variation of a rear naked choke with a body scissors). Del Rey blocks it and hip tosses Cindy to the mat. SDR kicks Cindy in the mid-section and has her set up for a double arm...No It looks like SDR is going for the Butterfly Lock submission! Cindy senses this and backdrops SDR over her shoulders. Both women pause as the crowd cheers. Cindy comes off the ropes with a clothesline, but Del Rey catches her in the face with a high boot. Cindy is still on her feet. SDR changes that in a hurry when she surprises the crowd by nailing Cindy in the forehead with a high standing dropkick. She then applies an abdominal stretch on her challenger for a couple of minutes. When it looks like Cindy is about to escape the hold Sara drops backwards and has her challenger cradled up. One...two...and Cindy barely kicks out before three. SDR picks up Cindy and whips her into the ropes for a backdrop, but gets caught with a swinging neckbreaker. Cindy mounts a comeback and appears to have the champion on the ropes. The tide changes back and forth between champion and challenger.

What we get for the next several minutes is some great chain wrestling between the two. Sara takes some punishment from Cindy, but manages to dodge a charge in the corner and executes a double leg takedown that leads to Cindy going shoulder-first into the ring post! Sara Del Rey ends up locking Cindy in her own TCB hold! Cindy struggles to get to the ropes, but Sara pulls her back to the center of the ring. It looks like Cindy might tap to her own finisher. At the last second she manages to roll herself over, pinning Sara's shoulders to the mat and forcing her to release the move before she is pinned at three. Del Rey regains the advantage after catching Cindy with a STO. Del Rey signals for the end and goes for the Butterfly Lock again, but Cindy tosses her over the top rope and to the floor. Cindy dives over the top rope and connects with a corkscrew plancha. Both women brawl on the floor. As the count is about to reach ten they both re-enter the ring at 9 3/4. Cindy goes for a vertical suplex. But she can't get SDR up. Del Rey shoves Cindy into the ropes and goes for another running boot. Cindy ducks and connects with a running boot of her own. Del Rey is lying on the mat and Cindy makes the cover. One...two...and SDR barely kicks out before three! Cindy climbs to the top rope. SDR gets up there quickly and takes out her legs, straddling her on the top . . . Muscle Buster!!!! Cover for the One . . . Two . . . NO! Cindy kicks out! Sara whips her into the ropes and goes for a backdrop, but Cindy reverses it into a cradle for a two count. Cindy tosses SDR into the corner and charges for an avalanche, but Sara gets two boots up in her face and then gets a Victory Roll for a close two on Cindy. Both women start trading nearfalls . . . Cindy gets a jackknife rollup on SDR, but SDR bridges out and gets a backslide for a nearfall on Cindy! Cindy gets back to her feet and kicks Sara in the gut, then she goes for the Fisherwoman Suplex. One...two...and Sara Del Rey kicks out of one of Cindy's top finishing moves. Cindy is shocked and goes for the maneuver again. Sara knees her in the head in mid-air to break it . . . SDR grabs Cindy and has her trapped in the Butterfly Lock submission! The ref asks if she wants to give it up. Cindy refuses to tap out. Cindy seems to be on the verge of passing out. SDR turns the move into the Royal Butterfly(Butterfly Lock into a Powerslam) and goes for the pin. One...two...and Cindy barely kicks out and Sara Del Rey cannot believe it! Sara motions for Cindy to get up, and she crouches for the running boot again. Sara goes for the kick, but Cindy spins her around and slaps on TCB. SDR looks like she is about to tap, but she somehow manages to make it to the ropes as the referee calls for the break.

Cindy seems visibly frustrated now. She goes for a series of pinfalls and She can’t put Sara Del Rey away. Cindy nails Del Rey with a stiff forearm and tosses her into the ropes, but Sara catches her dropkick attempt in mid-air and turns it into a catapult. Cindy goes face first into the top turnbuckle. Sara goes behind Cindy and quickly executes a Saito Suplex and makes the cover. One...two... NO! And Cindy barely kicks out before three. Sara Del Rey climbs to the top rope. She seems out of her element as Cindy meets her there! Both are teetering on the top rope. Huricarana by Cindy off the top rope!!!! Both women are down. The ref starts to make a count, but they manage to get to their feet at 9. Sara Del Rey goes for the Butterfly Lock submission one more time, but Cindy blocks it . At that moment Sara Del Rey seems to lose it becoming frustrated that she couldn't get Cindy in her submission hold again. She stops wrestling on a dime and starts brawling. Cindy reciprocates and it's on now. Sara connects with a series of hard rights. Cindy Rogers connects with a series of hard lefts. Sara catches Cindy in the mid-section with a headbutt that seems to take her breath away and stops her in her tracks. For the first time in this match Sara Del Rey smiles and starts kicking away at Cindy. She kicks her in the stomach so hard you can hear it echo throughout the arena. She then picks up Cindy, and instead of going for a wrestling move, starts slapping Cindy in the face repeatedly. This is pissing off the crowd. Sara then executes a stomach breaker and tells the crowd "That's It!" She gives the crowd the cut throat sign and puts on the Butter Fly Lock in the center of the ring. Instead of going for the submission she goes for the Royal Butterfly(Double Underhook Powerslam). As she has Cindy up in the air Cindy somehow contorts her body and ends up behind Sara Del Rey. . .TCB ON Sara Del Rey!!!! Del Rey has nowhere to go, and she looks like she is going to tap. Del Rey tries to fight out of it but Cindy has it cinched on tight and there looks to be no escaping for the champion. Del Rey is refusing to tap out! Sara Del Rey makes a last ditch effort to reach the ropes. She fails! Cindy pulls her back to center ring. Her eyes are glazing over and seem to be rolling in the back of her head. It looks like she is about to tap, but she seems to have passed out. The ref lifts her arm up once. It falls. Twice. It falls again. Three Times!!! It's over the referee signals to the timekeeper to ring the bell.

winner-Cindy Rogers
Match time- 17:01

*Cindy Rogers releases TCB and rises to her feet. She jumps in the air for joy as the referee hands her the UWF Women's World title. She clutches it to her heart and then holds it above her head as the crowd goes wild and cheers on the new champion. Sara Del Rey is still laying motionless in the ring. Cindy Rogers climbs to the four top turnbuckles in each corner to show off her newly won title. She then leaves the ring and trades handshakes and hugs with the fans as she leaves the ringside area. Her and Nakano come face to face for a moment. Rogers acknowledges her and they nod. Sara Del Rey is still laying motionless in the ring as EMTs have now arrived to check on her condition. She finally comes to and has to be helped to the back as the crowd starts to clap in a show of respect for the former champion and applaud her efforts*
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW's Match from Wrestlemania 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of Hood Life Wrestling in UWF-
Jump to: