FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW Wrestlemania IV Match

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW Wrestlemania IV Match Empty
PostSubject: PNW Wrestlemania IV Match   PNW Wrestlemania IV Match EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:51 pm

(Ambrose is standing in the Locker Room looking annoyed. In walks Ari Gold.)

Ari Gold: I hear you have a complaint.

Dean Ambrose: Who the hell are you?

Ari Gold: I'm Ari Gold, the General Manager of XWA and the host of Wrestlemania.

Dean Ambrose: Never heard of you.

Ari Gold: What do you want?!

Dean Ambrose: Where is MY dressing room?

Ari Gold: You're standing in it, genius.

Dean Ambrose: Are you serious? Don't you know who I am?

Ari Gold: Excuse me?

Dean Ambrose: You heard me. I'm the top star from the PNW. These accommodations are unacceptable. I shouldn't be in a locker room anywhere near those four idiots I am facing tonight.

Ari Gold: Is there something that I can help you with, otherwise I have other things to do than listen to your whining...

Dean Ambrose: Yes, fix this situation. Stars do not need to be treated this way.

Ari Gold: Well, first off, Jeter and A-Rod let their units hang in the same locker room and they hate each other. Man up and deal with it.

Dean Ambrose: I'll make sure that someone pays for this later.

Match #4: PNW Four Corners Showcase: Billy Jack Haynes vs. Darren Young vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Willie Mack

Results: The bell sounds and Dean just hops to the floor immediately. Young attacks Willie but Haynes comes to his aid. soon both Mack & Haynes are double teaming D.Young. They send him into the ropes and give him a double Back Body Drop. Willie hits a dropkick. Ambrose is jawing with fans pointing to his head to signify how smart he is. He doesn't see BJH jump out behind him. When he turns he is knocked down by closed fist. Billy lands a couple of more and sends him into the ring. Mack & Young immediately start stomping away on him. Haynes enters but is met with a knee lift by Darren, sending him back out to the floor. Young follows out and they start to brawl ringside.

In the ring Dean has taken the upper hand on Mack. He hits a Russian Leg Sweep. He covers but only gets 1. Young slams BJH on the ramp. Then he goes for a PowerBomb but Haynes backdrops out of it. As Young gets up he is taken back down with a powerful clothesline. In the ring Ambrose has Willie in a Chicken Wing. BJH runs into the ring and breaks up the hold. Mack then clotheslines Dean over the ropes. Haynes and Mack look at each other. Then they tie up. Mack hits a few Arm Drags and a Hip Toss. He goes for a football tackle but BJH sidesteps it then he Presses Mack over his head. In comes Darren from behind knocking Haynes and Mack to the ground. From behind Ambrose applies a sleeperhold on Young. D.Young does a Jaw Jack type of counter to get free. Then he hits his Finisher, D.End.

But before he can cover Mack has him and hits The chocolate Thunder Bomb. From behind BJH grabs Willie into a Full Nelson then does the Full Nelson Slam on Mack. Haynes covers 1.. 2.. No! Ambrose drags the ref out the ring! The fans are booing. Billy Jack thought he had it won. He now chases Dean around the ring. Dean runs in the ring to escape but he is right into the arms of a Willie Mack Powerslam. 1.. 2.. No. Broken up by Young. Now Young is really beating down Willie. He gives a few shots to Dean as well. Haynes comes in and and sends Darren into the ropes when comes back he is Flapjacked by BJH. Cover but only 2. Mack kicks BJH in the gut then goes For the Chocolate Thunder Bomb. But before he can hit it Ambrose hits a running clothesline on Willie. Ambrose turns and is Superkicked by Young who then collapses.

All 4 men are down as the crowd gives a standing ovation. BJH is the first to rise. Young then slowly gets up. BJH slaps him in the Full Nelson. The referee is asking if Young wants to quit. Behind the referee, Mack slowly is up. From behind Ambrose gives him a low blow. Dean rolls him up while yelling at the ref. The ref starts to count 1.. 2.. Young is tapping but the ref doesn't see as he counts 3!

Winner: Dean Ambrose (18:36)

Tony Schiavone: Talk about carnage. Billy Jack had the match won, but the referee went to the pin attempt first. Dean Ambrose gets an impressive, albeit questionable, win.

Gus Johnson: The referees are having a bad night tonight. Dean kept his word from earlier, picking up a big-time win.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW Wrestlemania IV Match
Page 1 of 1