FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Glory Matches (11/24/17)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Glory Matches (11/24/17) Empty
PostSubject: XWA Glory Matches (11/24/17)   XWA Glory Matches (11/24/17) EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 7:45 pm

We go to the locker room area once again and this time Jeff Farmer is joined by Adam Cole!

Thanksgiving is here. Turkey on the table. Football on TV. Your annoying relatives sleeping in your lazy boy chair. And "Magnum" Adam Cole on your TV. That's right folks its all about tradition. And one tradition that will never get old is watching the greatest wrestler in the business today, whipping someone's ass on Pay Per View. Now I know you are upset that it's not Nick Bockwinkel catching that beat down. Heck I'm more disappointed than you. But in his stead I have Tomohiro Ishii. A tough guy... The Stone Pitbull they call him. Pitbulls are pretty mean. But one thing a Pitbull can't stop... is being SHOT DOWN! Bullet Club style! And after I finish with that. I will be hanging around to watch the Main Event and see who will be holding my belt for me before I come and claim it for once and for all. So enjoy your holiday. I'm sure going to enjoy mine...

••••••••••••

Sixth Match
"The Stone Pitbull" Tomohiro Ishii
vs
"Magnum" Adam Cole
X-1 Climax Match (BLOCK A)

Cole is accompanied by his main squeeze, Lauren. Ishii is of course with Gedo. Gedo as usual has a lot to say and the heat has been rising between Bullet Club and CHAOS as of late. Caole turns to the hard camera before the bell and says, "Hey Bock... Watch how a REAL Champion works". Match starts off a bit slow. Both men feeling the other out but then Ishii starts letting out some big strikes. He hits a Sidewalk Slam for a 2 count. He goes for the Sliding Lariat but Cole Flattens out to evade it. He pops up and kicks Ishii in the back of the head. He is Stunned as Cole goes for the Florida Key. But Ishii breaks free. And headbutts Adam in the face. Adam stumbles out to the apron. Ishii grabs him for the Stone Crusher. But Lauren grabs Adam's foot to prevent Ishii from bringing him in. Adam then driops to the floor snapping the head of Ishii across the top rope. Adam dives back in and nails the Corona Crash. Then gets him up... Florida Key! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: "Magnum" Adam Cole (+2 Points)
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Glory Matches (11/24/17)
Page 1 of 1