FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Glory Matches (11/28/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Glory Matches (11/28/19) Empty
PostSubject: XWA Glory Matches (11/28/19)   XWA Glory Matches (11/28/19) EmptyTue Jun 30, 2020 10:08 am

*** PROMO ***

We are in the back with UWF World Heavyweight champion Adam Cole ... Cole is looking at his plaque for UWF Wrestler of the Year ....

Cole - ‘Who is ready for story time with Adam Cole ‘bay bay’? Look at this, isn’t this beautiful .... UWF Wrestler of the year .... Well not to toot my own horn, but "Toot toot". OF COURSE I AM WRESTLER OF THE YEAR! I am the best thing this industry has to offer. I lead the greatest force in history. I have the baddest babe in the game. I AM WRESTLING .... I AM ... ADAM ... COLE ... BAY BAY! I wanted to thank so many for making this possible... but.... I can't. Because the only one who made this possible.... is ME! So thank you to myself. And all of you owe me a thank you .... you all owe me a thank you because later tonight I’m going to save you from a beer guzzling alcoholic becoming World Champion. James Storm, you think you’re smart for pulling that ruse .... I'm sure you had a big laugh with all your fellow swill guzzlers at the local saloon. But you see that move didn't put you one step closer to this. I mean this is what it's about, isn't it? The World Heavyweight Championship. Something I've held for over 16 months. If anything it put you even further away. Because when this night ends, I will still go on being the best this industry has to offer .... while you will go back to the bar to drown your sorrows because you will never be in the same league as Adam Cole!’

UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
(Champion) Adam Cole w/ Lauren Brooke
- vs -
‘Cowboy’ James Storm (AAW) ....

Storm enters the arena first to a loud ovation. He is focused and marches to the ring. Then we hear the familiar Bullet Club theme music and out comes the World Heavyweight Champion. He is led to the ring by his squeeze Lauren. No other Bullet Club members are present. The crowd is booing storm with the exception of a few scattered fans wearing Bullet Club shirts. Cole looks as cocky as ever as he smirks at the boos. He takes his time getting to the ring. Storm is pacing like a jungle cat. He gets a little too close for Adam's comfort and he tells the referee to get him back to his corner. Finally Cole enters the ring and poses to the masses as Lauren removes his robe.
Introductions are made and the referee holds up the title belt to the crowd.

Progress presents .... UWF GLORY WWE-championship-belt-e1531964201231

The bell sounds and they circle one another a bit. They tie up but neither man can get an advantage and they break it off. Cole shoves James in the chest. Storm shoves him back and Cole is on his keester. The cocky smirk is gone now and Cole gets to his feet angrily. They get in each other's face and Cole slaps Storm. James' eyes are full of rage now as Cole realizes that was a bad idea and jumps through the ropes but Storm chases after him. Adam runs but Storm is hot on his tail. Cole slides back in to the ring and when James does the same he is met with a series of stomps to the head. Cole gets James up and sends him into the ropes where he hits a Kitchen Sink. Adam drops an elbow, then lifts him up again. He has him in the corner and lays in a series of chops to the chest. Then Storm grabs him by the ears. Puts him into the corner and unleashes a series of chops of his own.

Storm Irish Whips him to the far corner and delivers a Back Body Drop. Cole is grabbing at his spine after the impact. He tries to stand as Storm drills him in the lumbar region with a hard forearm then gives him a Back Suplex. Storm continues to work the back. Then applies a Sharpshooter. Cole is in a lot of pain but doesn't quit. Lauren's face is showing a lot of concern. Then coming down the aisle is Black Thunder, Jushin Liger with a new mask on. Liger gets to the ring with Lauren and is slapping the mat trying to spur Cole on.

Cole fights his way to the ropes. The referee calls for the break but Storm keeps it on a bit longer. Finally at the count of 4 he releases and Adam rolls to the outside. Liger jumps on the apron complaining to the referee. The referee is telling to get down before awards the match to Storm. Meanwhile Lauren is rubbing the lower back of the Champion. Storm leaves the ring to go after Cole. He comes face to face with Liger. The ref is warning Liger and he puts his hands up as to say he's not doing anything and Storm drops him with a right cross. Now Lauren gets in his way. He grabs her by the arms and lifts her gently and puts her down out of the way. Then he turns back to Magnum and is met with a Superkick. Then Cole slams his head into the ring post. Adam rolls back in the ring and we can see James Storm has been cut. He climbs back to the apron and we see just how bad.

Progress presents .... UWF GLORY Hqdefault

Storm beats the count but now Adam Cole is all over him. Focusing his attack on the head. He lands a few punches, kicks and elbows. Then he hits Cole-Lateral. He covers for a near fall. He pulls him up for the Florida Key but Storm lands a back elbow then hits Closing Time (Double knee facebreaker)! 1.. 2.. No! He lifts Cole up... Bulldog. He covers for another 2. He looks for The Last Ride but Cole slips out the back... Corona Crash (Reverse DDT) connects. He gets him up.... Florida Key!!! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!! Adam climbs the ropes for Panama Sunrise. He jumps but Storm catches him on his shoulders! The Last Ride!!!! Storm lays his arm over Cole but Lauren is on the apron. The ref yells at her to get down. He turns and sees the cover and counts 1 ... 2 ... but Liger puts Adam's foot on the bottom rope!

Progress presents .... UWF GLORY 16994834

James picks him up Double Underhook Suplex Slam. He covers 1.. 2.. NO!!!! Storm pulls him up once more. Lands a couple of elbows
then from nowhere Adam nails a Jawbreaker. James is stunned... Fireman's carry Neckbreaker! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! A bloody James Storm just refuses to quit. Adam goes for the Last Shot but Storm blocks it and hits a Spinning Suplex Slam. Adam is trying to crawl away towards the corner Storm is up and charges with a Spear but Magnum dives out the way and Storm crashes into the post and stumbles backwards into the ring. The impact plus the loss of blood has him reeling. Cole connects with a Shining Wizard! Instead of covering, Cole lifts him up... The Last Shot! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!! Cole retains!

Winner & Still Champion: "Magnum" Adam Cole

Progress presents .... UWF GLORY Aa927c8a03810923-600x338

Mauro says Cole is quickly becoming one of the greatest UWF champions in history .... with this win he will surpass Eddie Guerrero for the 2nd all-time longest title reign in UWF history and he is only 4 months behind Tully Blanchard for the longest reign in history .... Joey says regardless of if he reaches that milestone, Cole is still the first man to win world titles in 2 different weight classes and deserves to have his name mentioned up there with the all-time great champions .... Mauro wonders what the main event would have been like if AJ Styles had not been injured ....
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Glory Matches (11/28/19)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: