FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Wrestlemania X Matches (4/2/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Wrestlemania X Matches (4/2/18) Empty
PostSubject: XWA Wrestlemania X Matches (4/2/18)   XWA Wrestlemania X Matches (4/2/18) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:20 am

We are in the locker room area with Mark Smart of efedmarks.com and the ELITE as they prepare for their World Six Man Championship match.

NOW! #62 - WrestleMania X - New Orleans - Part 1 MS01

Mark Smart: Gentlemen we are just a short time away from your World 6-Man Title Match. Yet I see no Matt Jackson. Is the Elite going to be shorthanded?

OMEGA: Look. We are the ELITE. and tonight is Wrestlemania! So no... we're not short-handed. Matt is just getting some extra time to prepare for the match. The Latino Nightmare can hope all they want but we are at full strngth.

Nick: And even if we weren't... We could beat those yoyos 2 on 3 anyway. Not that thats the case mind you.

OMEGA: Exactly. We're not saying Matt can't go. But even if he couldn't we would still be more than the Nightmare can handle.

Nick: Because they may think of themselves as a nightmare but really they're more ike a wet dream. It's time for the ELITE to take our place at the top. And then we have unfinished business with The Uprising.

OMEGA: One step at a time Bro. Tonight we take care of some Luchadors in Halloween masks. Let's do this!

••••••••••••

Right now, Tracy Wolfson is joined by one half of tonight's main event, the challenger 'Magnum' Adam Cole & Lauren.

NOW! #62 - WrestleMania X - New Orleans - Part 2 AdCo01

Cole: New Orleans! My kind of town. The people know how to have a good time and that is just what I am going to do later tonight when I and Bullet Club celebrate making history. The first man to hold both World Junior and Heavyweight Championships. That is what you do when you are the best. And in just a few hours I will prove that I am the best when I shut the mouth of CM Puke once and for all. Lauren and I are out here right now alone. No Bullet Club. Just me and my squeeze. Because I don't NEED my crew. Now of course we are the greatest force in history of this business. That can't be denied. And if you mess with one of us. You mess with all of us. But I know I can beat you whenever I want. I don't need anyone.

Lauren: Except me right babe?

Cole: Oh I need you for the after party babe. In fact I don't want you ringside tonight. Go iout and get the festivities ready. Your conquering hero will be back soon.

(Lauren looks disappointed but leaves.)

Cole: Now back to you "Champ". You talk a lot of trash on how you rose above the bias out here in the UWF. You didn't. You never knew bias like I do. I had to beat everyone in my path to force this match to happen. But now that it has. Everyone's fears will come true. "Magnum" Adam Cole will be the World Heavyweight Champion... and there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it!

•••••••••••••••

Tenth Match
for the
UWF World Six Man Tag Chamionship
(C) The New Latino Nightmare (CWX)
with Carlos Colon
vs
The ELITE (XWA)

The Champions enter the arena first. Led by Carlos Colon. The New Orleans crowd tend to like the exotic. So there are plenty of fans of the usually hated trio tonight. Then we hear the entrance music play for the Challengers. Out comes OMEGA and Nick Jackson. But Matt Jackson is nowhere in sight. The announce team speculates that despite assurances to the contrary. Matt must not have been cleared to compete tonight. Ordinarily this match may have been postponed but this is Wrestlemania and the fight MUST go on.

Nick starts it off against Pentagon Dark. Nick realizes the situation and throws caution to the wind. He goes after Pentagon and even takes a second to dropkick Vibora off the apron. Pentagon goes for a clothesline but Nick ducks it and hits a Backstabber on him. In comes OMEGA who whips Pentagon into the buckle hard and backdrops him as he bounces out. Pntagon rolls to the floor as the challengers have brought the crowd to their feet. In comes Drago. He ties up with OMEGA and lands a knee, then a hard chop. He looks to whip him to the ropes but it's reversed and OMEGA delivers a Powerslam. In comes Nick who hits a running Senton. He covers for 2. The 2 members of the Elite then give Drago a double vertical Suplex. Nick locks on a Side Headlock. Drago is able to escape it and hits an jumping enzuguiri. Tag into Vibora who goozles Jackson and sends him hard to the corner. He lands a few big elbows in the corner. He fires him across the ring anf Nick hits the buckle hard. Vibora lifts him up and looks to Lawn Dart hm into the corner. but OMEGA comes in and pulls Nick off his shoulder when he turns he is met with a Superkick. The referee is making OMEGA leave the ring but now Nick has a chance. He crawls to the corner. Pentagon is in and has him by the leg. But Jackson hits a hand stand upkick to his face. The ref now is getting Pentagon out the ring. Nick does a backroll into the corner and tags OMEGA. OMEGA runs in firing punches but the referee didn't see the tag! He orders OMEGA to get back to the corner. The Latino Nightmare now are making quick tags and wearing Nick down. Pentagon has him in a Full Nelson as Vibora goes for a big kick but Nick ducks and Pentagon gets laid out. Jackson scrambles between the legs of Vibora. Then as he turns he Superkicked by Jackson. Nick crawls to the corner. Drago runs in and grabs him but Nick goes for another enzuguiri but Drago ducks it and spits Black Mist into his eyes. Nick is blinded but is able to tag OMEGA before he falls through the ropes.

Now it's 3 on 1 as OMEGA must try to somehow hold off the two time World Champs. He gives it all he has. Fighting like a man possessed. He nails Drago with a Reverse Frankensteiner and covers but Pentagon breaks it up. Then Pentagon Dark gives him the Pentagon Driver! 1.. 2.. NO! He looks for Fear Factor but OMEGA escapes and slingshots him into Drago knocking him to the floor. He grabs Pentagon and hoists him up... One-Winged Angel!!! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!! Vibora pulls him up by the hair. Chokeslam! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!!!! OMEGA kicks out!. But he is about out then we see running down the aisle....

It's Matt Jackson!!! He jumps on the apron begging for OMEGA to get to the corner. He crawls and makes the tag. Matt hits a Springboard Clothesline on both Pentagon and Vibora. Nick Jackson is up now and grabs Drago on the floor and gives him a Reverse DDT on the floor. In the ring Pentagon Dark hits his own Superkick to Matt. He then goes to Powerbomb Matt but he counters into a Facebuster. He covers but Vibora breaks it up. Carlos is on the apron but is hit with the V-Trigger by OMEGA!. Vibora is up though. He goes for the Snake Bite on Matt but Nick pulls him off. then as he turns he is hit with the Triple Superkick!!!. Matt covers... 1.. 2.. 3! We have NEW CHAMPIONS OF THE WORLD!

•••••••••••••••

Twelveth Match
for the
UWF World Tag Team Championship
(C) The Rock N Roll Empire (RWA)
with Sunshine
vs
Kevin Steen & El Generico (XWA)
with Paul Heyman

Although it seems like Generico and Gibson are going to start, Steen comes in and orders Generico out. He says (loudly) to Generico that, since Generico lost to Gibson, Steen is better suited to start the match. Steen shoves Gibson back into the corner and fires a few punches followed by a knee to the gut. Steen pushes it further with ruthless aggression. A big clothesline scores a quick two count. Robert scrambles away and tags Morton in. At this point, Generico is bouncing up and down like a lunatic on the bottom rope. He is wanting in bad. Steen looks annoyed with this but goes and tags him in. Generico bounds in and gets Arm-Dragged to the mat several times. The camera zooms in on Paul E, and he is just face-palming at ringside as Steen is VERY annoyed. Morton tags Gibson in and Generico takes some double-teaming. The Empire hit a Flapjack that Generico barely escapes. The Empire sends Generico into a corner. Gibson sends Morton in to blast Generico, but he side-steps and Morton crashes into an empty corner. Generico dives and tags Steen.

After Steen yells at Generico to watch as he shows how it is done, he absolutely tears into Morton. Steen hit s a back suplex followed by a middle-rope Senton for two. Generico tags in and now he is on the ball. He hits a Missile Dropkick for two. Generico hits a few clotheslines then tags Steen, who hits that weird bowling-ball-tumble-splash in the corner. Kevin drags Morton out to the middle and hits a MASSIVE Frog Splash. Gibson breaks the pin at two. Generico tags back in. He sends Morton into the corner. Here comes a Helluva Kick. This time Morton moves and Generico goes groin first into the turnbuckle. Morton tags in and Gibson goes hard after Generico. He hits punches and kicks and ends the flurry with a backdrop. Gibson goes for a second one and Generico kicks him. Generico bounces off the ropes…. Sunshine trips him!!! Steen is furious! He jumps in the ring yelling at the ref. Morton flies off the top rope and nails him. Now the Empire are double teaming Steen as the ref is questioning Sunshine. Heyman takes the opportunity to slide a chair into the ring, which Generico starts to grab. Morton runs over as Generico is bent over getting the chair and turns his mask around! Steen headbutts Gibson and charges goes towards Morton. Just as he gets there, the blinded Generico swings the chair and inadvertently blasts Steen!!!! The entire arena hears Heyman scream “NOOOO!!!!” Generico still can’t see, so he doesn’t have any advanced warning…. DOUBLE DROP KICK!!! Gibson dives on Generico and the ref makes the three count. The Rock & Roll Empire have retained!
MATCH TIME – 26:06

•••••••••••••••

Adam Cole makes his way down to the ring accompanied by The Bullet Club. You can tell by the look on his face that Cole knows this is his moment to shine. His confidence and swagger is oozing as he slowly struts to the ring along with the rest of the Bullet Club. Cole stands in the middle of the ring and raises his arms as the crowd follows him in a loud shout of ADAM COLE BAY BAY!!!!!!! Cole take guard in the far corner as CULT OF PERSONALITY hits.

CM Punk struts to the top of the stage. He calls out the rest of The Triad and they accompany him. Punk yells ‘ITS CLOBBERING TIME’ and the crowd follow along just like they did with Adam Cole. Punk slowly walks down the isle. He has a smug look on his face. You can see the disrespect for Adam Cole written all over his face. Punk ascends to the top and raises his title and yells “BEST IN THE WORLD’’ at the top of his lungs. Punk and Cole get in each others face as do the rest of their factions. It looks like this is going to erupt into a huge brawl between the stables already! That is until UWF President PAUL BOESCH makes his way to the stage!

Boesch- Enough!!! Don’t any of you dare lay a finger on each other. All I have seen over the past month is The Bullet Club and The Triad illegally interfering in a whole bunch of matches. Well this is Wrestlemania god dammit! Ill be damned if the main event of Wrestlemania is going to end due to outside interference from any of you and I think the fans agree! This is going to be a one on one fight for the UWF Title between CM Punk and Adam Cole. So the rest of you can get the hell out of here! And if any of you even think about getting involved I will terminate the contracts of all of you!!!!! Now get to the back. Referee, get this ONE ON ONE main event underway.

The Triad and Bullet Club reluctantly make their way to the back. Punk is throwing a tantrum but Cole seems the least upset of the two. The referee backs both men into the corner. The announcer does the formal introductions and this one is about to get underway!

NOW! #62 - WrestleMania X - New Orleans - Part 3 CMPu01

Main Event
for the
UWF World Heavyweight Championship
(C) CM Punk (APW)
vs
Adam Cole (XWA)

The two lock up collar and elbow. The push each other around the ring to a stalemate and a clean break. They lock up again. Punk backs Cole into the corner. Once again a clean break but as they break Punk smiles and gives Cole a patronising pat on the cheek. They lock up again but this time Cole backs Punk into the corner. A clean break once again but this time Cole raises his hands and yells ‘ADAM COLE BAY BAY’ this aggravates Punk who throws a wild haymakers. Cole ducks and rolls up Punk for 2 in a schoolboy. Inside Cradle by Cole to Punk for another 2. Backslide by Cole for another two. Punk rolls out of the ring for a breather. The crowd boo wildly. Punk flips some fans off and slowly walks a lap pf the ring to regain his composure. He re-enters when the ref gets to his 8 count.

They lock up again and exchange some chain wrestling and mat based moves. Its Punk who has the better of this exchange initially but Cole works his way back into it and takes control much to the frustration of CM Punk. Punk takes control when he hits Cole with a hair pull backbreaker. The ref warns Punk about the hair pull but the damage has been done. Punk works the upper back of Cole for the next few minutes hitting some stiff kicks and well as some MMA inspired holds to slow the pace right down. It seems Punk has Cole right where he wants him.

Punk goes for a hammerlock lariat but Cole ducks and hits a satio suplex dropping Punk right on his head! Cole hits an Enzuiguri followed up by a bicycle kick. Cole then takes Punk to the outside with a crossbody. Cole slams Punk’s head into the steel steps and then throws him into the barricade. Cole slams Punk face first onto the announce desk and then starts choking Punk with some extension cords which the referee does not like. Cole throws Punk back into the ring.

Cole goes for a springboard clothesline but he is met with a huge roundhouse kick by Punk in mid air! Both men collapse to the mat. Punk is up first and hits Cole with some more kicks. Punk hits Cole with a powerslam for 2. Punk slows it down again and locks in a chin lock. Cole fights to his feet and elbows out. Cole hits a jawbreaker and runs off the ropes but is met with a leg whip but CM Punk. Punk whips Cole into the corner and goes for a running knee but Cole catches Punk and hits a running powerbomb!! Both men are down. The ref gets to 8 before both men get to their feet. They exchange punches. Punk goes for a high roundhouse but Cole ducks and goes for The Florida Key. Punk races towards the ropes but Cole counters with an O’Connor roll for 2. Cole hits Punk with some lariats and then a big dropkick. Cole clotheslines Punk to the outside and hits a suicide dive!!! Cole picks Punk up but Punk pushes Cole back into the stairs. Punk enters the ring and goes for suicide dive of his own but Cole counters with a huge forearm to Punk as he comes through the ropes!!! Punk is out!!! Cole covers. 1……….2………kickout!!

Cole goes to whip Punk into the corner but Punk counters and hits a running knee/bulldog combo. Punk goes up top for the Flying Elbow Drop but Cole gets his knees up jarring Punk’s elbow. Cole locks in a cross armbreaker and Punk screams in pain. Punk fights towards the bottom rope and breaks the hold. Cole drags Punk off and goes for the Figure 4 but Punk counters into a roll up for 2. Cole picks Punk up and hits a fireman carry neckbreaker for 2. Cole stalks CM Punk and sets Punk up for The Last Shot. Punk knees Cole in the head in mid air. Punk hits a combo and then a urange slam and locks in The Anaconda Vice!!! Cole fights and struggles his way to the ropes just in time. Punk signals for the GTS. Punk picks Cole up and goes for it but Cole catches the leg of CM Punk. Cole trips the other leg and locks Punk in the figure 4!!!!! Punk is in some real danger here!!! Punk cant get to the ropes. Punk rolls over to reverse the pressure but Cole quickly rolls back over locking in the hold again!!! In a last ditch attempt Punk dives to the ropes and breaks the hold. Cole is up but Punk is still clutching his knee in pain. Cole picks up Punk and hits the Last Shot! 1………..2……….Punk kicks out!!!

Cole cant believe it!!! Cole creates seperation and goes for the Shining Wizard. Punk ducks and hits Cole with a chop block. Punk goes for his own Shining Wizard but Cole ducks and hits a backstabber! Cole then races off the ropes and nails the Shining Wizard! 1………..2…………Punk gets his foot on the rope!!!!! Cole backs off and stomps the ground signalling for a superkick. Punk ducks and lifts Cole up and hits the GTS!!!!!!!!!!!! 1………..2………..ADAM COLE KICKS OUT!!!!! Punk is in shock!!!!!

Punk picks Cole up again and goes for second GTS. Cole floats over and hits a realesing Florida Key!! Punk flies to the other side of the ring. Cole goes for another Shining Wizard. Punk ducks and pushes Cole into the referee! The ref is down. Punk gets up but BAM! Superkick by Cole! Cole signals that he is going up top. There is a camera man standing on the apron next to the turnbuckle that Cole is trying to climb. Cole tells the camera man to get out of his way but the camera man doesn’t budge. Cole asks again but still the camera man does not move. Cole asks the camera man ‘what the hell are you doing?!?’ then BAM!!! The camera man jabs Cole right in the face with the camera! Cole’s nose is busted wide open! Cole grabs the camera man and knocks off his cap and he shoves him to the floor. Wait, that’s not a camera man, it’s a camera woman, wait, that’s…….AJ LEE!!!!

Cole turns around then BAM! Stinger Splash by Punk to Cole in the corner! Punk picks up Cole and hits the GTS! The referee is back up. Punk covers. 1…………..2………………3

Winner: CM Punk

Punk is handed the UWF Title as the crowd are booing. He is joined by his wife AJ Lee in the ring. The two embrace in a passionate kiss in the middle of the ring as CM Punk raises his title high in the air. The crowd are not having it. The rest of the Triad make their way to the ring and celebrate with Punk. Once again CM Punk and The Triad have pulled the wool over the fans eyes.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Wrestlemania X Matches (4/2/18)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: