FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .  Empty
PostSubject: IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .    IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 3:56 pm

IWGP # 1 : Fox Sports TV Title .

Bob Costas : Aloha from Fox Sports Studios here in Hawaii and welcome to International Wrestling Grand Prix . This is is the finest wrestling coming to you each and every Friday Night . We are sanctioned by the newly formed National Wrestling Alliance . I’m Bob Costas and tonight we begin a two night 8 man tourney for the first Fox Sports Television Title . It should be noted that two men in this contest will be involved in the Royal Rumble to see who is crowned the NWA World Television Champion on Dec . 28th .

Heenan : Dear lord , are you going to let me talk Costas or is it just going to be you and the humanoids ?

Costas : I’m sorry Bobby of course .

Heenan : You’ve been sorry your whole career . That’s why you’ve been demoted . So listen four matches tonight . Then the semi finals and finals tomorrow night . Now I understand Savage was supposed to be in this thing , but that ham and egger chickened out when he heard the name Brody .

Costas : Well that’s not quite true . We have this video taped message from Randy Savage that will explain .

Heenan : Nobody wants to hear excuses Costas .

Costas : Let’s go to that now .

VTR : Savage is in a gym doing leg presses . After ten more reps he stops towel’s himself off and addresses the screen .

Savage : Everyone wants to know why the Macho Man is not in the Fox Sports TV Title tourney. They say it’s because he has Brody in the opener . Well , let me tell ya . The Macho man fears nobody . Yeah ! Including Bruiser Brody . I am the World’s greatest athlete and I gotta call from the big man himself , yeah . Jim Crockett wants the Macho Man for the National Heavyweight Title Tourney in Atlanta . Bob Backlund , sorry about your luck brother . See you in the Omni in Atlanta on Jan . 22 . Ooooo yeeeeaahhhhh !

Costas : As you can tell bigger stakes by Randy Savage .

Heenan : What the hell did he just say , Costas ?

Costas : Fans , when we come back , we will set the field for the Fox Sports TV Title Tourney .

Break

Costas : Welcome back . Bobby Heenan . Let’s look at the 8 man field .

Heenan : Are you going to shut up line enough to let me lend my expertise, Costas ?

Costas : Tonight’s Open Contest . Jumbo Tsurta taking on Shane Douglas .

Heenan : Jumbo is going to become downsized when he gets Franchised . See what I did there ?

Costas : Next up Paul Orndorff taking on John Cena .

Heenan : Mr . Wonderful is one of the top five wrestlers in the world today . John Cena is not going make it out if this round .

Costas : The most intriguing match of the night . Bruiser Brody taking on Shinsuke Nakumura .

Heenan : This is Savage’s replacement? He’s going to get killed .

And our last match of the night . The Tribal Chief Roman Reigns managed by Paul Heyman taking on Kenny Omega .

Heenan : Maybe Omega should have left town with Savage .

Costas : Fans , when we come back we will have our first match .

Break

Jumbo Tsurta vs Shane Douglas : Both men seem to want go the scientific route . It makes for exciting back and forth action . Jumbo blows up his man though with a nasty clothesline . He covers and Shane gets a foot on the ropes at two . Shane late in the match hits a belly up Belly . He covers and gets the 3 . We get a surprising handshake from the two men .

Heenan : I hate sportsmanship Costas .

Costas : Well our fans obviously like it . Our next match is up .

Paul Orndorff vs John Cena : Cena uses his power early on , but Orndorff is just as powerful . He beats the hell out of Cena on the mat . Cena fires back with right hands and then hits a shoulder tackle . He hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle and then goes for FU . Orndorff holds into the ropes and counters into a Crucifix Pin .

Heenan : Ha , Cena got beat with wrestling .

Costas : Orndorff grabbed the ropes .

Heenan : What match were you watching , I didn’t see that .

Costas : We will have our last two matches of the night when we come back .

Break

Out of the break , Brody has gone absolutely crazy. He attacks Nakumura before the bell . He wraps a chain around his neck . Chanting “ Huss , Huss , Huss . “ the whole time . Nakumura is bleeding badly as Brody rains down punches . He drags Nakumura to the back with the chain wrapped around his neck . He then grabs up Kenny Omega who was waiting on the Gorilla Position in back and lawn darts him into a wall . He then powerbombs Omega through the buffet table in back .

“ Huss ! Huss ! Huss !!! “

He grabs up Nakumura again , Hulk Hogan comes storming out of the back . He hits Brody with a hard right hand . Brody staggers backward .Now he’s exchanging punches with Hogan . The two fight all the way to the back this time where the are no cameras . Brody can still be heard …. “ Huss , Huss , Huss !! EMT check on Nakumura and Omega as we go to break .

Break

Heenan : I don’t care what that maniac Brody does , Hogan has no right to put his hands on him .

Costas : Well it’s obvious we see things different , Bobby .

Heenan : That’s Mr . Heenan to you pal .

Costas : Well we have an issue here . The president of IWGP is here to tell us about it , Master Antonio Inoki is on the ring .

Inoki : Thank you Mr . Costas . Bruiser Brody has obviously been disqualified for his actions tonight . Both Shinsuke Nakumura and Kenny Omega have been taken to the hospital . This leaves Roman Reigns with no opponent .

Now any other promotion, Mr . Reigns would go right into the finals . However I find this action unfair . So after careful consideration, I have decided that another match must take place . Freddy Blassie and Taz will have a match to see who faces Mr . Reigns tomorrow night .

Also on tomorrow night’s show , Bruiser Brody will go one on one with Hulk Hogan . We will also crown the first IWGP Tag Team Champions tomorrow night . Recently before we joined the National Wrestling Alliance the last New Japan show was held in Osaka . Tag teams from all over the globe entered a tournament. The finals came down to The Road Warriors and The Usos . The match ended when the one hour time limit expired . Both teams took home a share of the winners purse . Tomorrow night it has been signed these two teams will meet again and there must be a winner . No time limit . Thank you and enjoy the match .

Break

Taz vs Fred Blassie : Neither man is giving an inch here . Blassie uses a lot of heel tactics like choking Taz in the ropes and such . Taz shows off his judo skills . Blassie puts on the Mandible Claw. Taz falls into the ropes though . He hits an over the head belt to belly on Blassie and then as Blassie bounces out of the corner , Taz puts him away with the Tazmission !

Heyman and Reigns stand at the ramp clapping .

Heyman : Oh look Tribal Chief isn’t this cute . The little guy got himself a victory . Well sir congratulations. You will be the first to suffer at the hands of the Tribal Chief tomorrow night .

Taz : Come on , we don’t have to wait until tomorrow . Let him go Heyman . I’m the last guy you want to piss off . Come on you big piece of garbage . Let’s go . Come on !!

Reigns tries to get in the ring but is held back by the Usos and Heyman .

Taz : What are you afraid . You should be . Because I’m Taz the Human Suplex Machine . Beat me if you can , survive if I let you !!!

Costas : Wr are out of time . We will see you tomorrow night from Osaka Jo Hall in Japan .

Heenan : I don’t want to go there . The food is horrible .

Costas good night everybody .

End

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .    IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2023 1:54 pm

Im already digging Costas and Heenan. You have always done Bobby justice when you have him

Macho doing the right thing in my opinion by focusing on the National tourny

Well.....here we go again with your tournaments. Im not sure who has this. Im gonna go with Brody to win

Dang i was hoping for the heel Franchise but glad to see him advance

YES.....glad to see Orndorff go over Cena

HAHAHAAHA.......Brody is freakin nuts......i love it

And of course.....theres Hogan sticking his nose where it doesnt belong

Dammit Inoki...... Inoki screwed Brody

So Taz and Blassie get a golden ticket

And Taz capitilizes on it.......get he get by Roman though

Im afraid Reighns is overlooking Taz

Good stuff

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .    IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .  EmptySun Jan 08, 2023 10:17 pm

YOUR HEENAN IS FN BRILLIANT!!

savage is hell bent on winning that national heavyweight totle, although i still wanna see him face brody!

some kick ass matchups

wow first round upset with shane getting the win

good win 4 orndorff

dear god,brody has lost his shit!!

good job inoki...no easy path to the finals

damn taz with the win!!

now im really looking forward to taz vs roman

KICK ASS SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .    IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .  Empty

Back to top Go down

IWGP # 1 Fox Sports Television Title .
Page 1 of 1