FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AWA # 14 : World Television Title

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

AWA # 14 : World Television Title  Empty
PostSubject: AWA # 14 : World Television Title    AWA # 14 : World Television Title  EmptySat Apr 30, 2022 12:23 pm

AWA # 14 : World TV Title

Manny Fernandez: Hello Chicago ! It’s me the Ragin Bull Manny Fernandez. The World Television Champion, all I hear is I’m a fluke . Well Miz tonight , you’re gonna find out when you mess with the Bull you get the horns brother .

Miz : Was there any doubt that I was going to be on tonight’s show and wrestling Manny Fernandez for the World Television Title? If you thought that , then you are indeed as stupid as I imagine most of you are . Tonight the most must see WGN Television Champion of all time will become the most must see World Television Champion of all time . Because I’m The Miz and I am AWWWWWEEEEEESOOOOMMMMEEEEE !!!

Freddy Miller: Fans this is the American Wrestling Association on WGN , from the Museum of Broadcasting live ! Here now is your host . The Dean of Wrestling Gordon Solie.

Gordon : Thank you Freddy Miller . We have quite a show tonight . First an announcement. The American Dream Dusty Rhodes has lost the GFW Heavyweight Title to Jeff Cobb in a Bull Rope match . The first loss of Dusty’s career in such a match .

On the show today . Paul Ellering will debut a new man . We will see Bobby Lashley in action as well as the American Dream Dusty Rhodes. Another women’s title chase tonight . Shayna Bazsler taking on Kari Sane . Right now however . A new tag team is about debut . The Flying Tigers taking on The Oates brothers .

Let’s go to the ring .

Tiger Mask I and Tiger Mask 2 ( The Flying Tigers vs Ted and Jerry Oates : The Oates are a capable team and do well , but in the end Tiger Mask I hits a Flying Tiger Space Drop on Ted . While Tiger 2 hits Tiger Driver 85 for the win .

Crowd : Flying Tigers ( clap , clap , clap ) Flying Tigers .

Gordon : Well the crowd is loving these Flying Tigers and who can blame them . Right now , I want to bring in Kazuchika Okada . The AWA Junior Heavyweight Champion . Sir last week Kenny Omega issued a challenge at a house show offering you shot at the Gen title in GFW . We are hoping to get a response .

Okada is joined by Antonio Inoki . Okada speaks in Japanese, while Inoki translates .

Inoki : Thank you Mr . Solie . Yes , I heard Mr . Omega’s challenge . Last he told me , during our last encounter as I shook his hand in the ring , there wouldn’t be a rematch . So I found this odd . I am not sure what he change his mind . I accept his challenge. He will fall victim to the Rainmaker .

Gordon : Thank you Kazuchika Okada and Master Inoki it is always good to see you old friend . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . It’s now time for our woman’s chase match . Let’s go to the ring .

Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane : Shayna has the clear cut advantage here size wise . And she uses it . She opens with a huge clothesline and then a release German. From there she goes after Sane’s arm , but Sane gets to the ropes . Shayna tosses Sane out of the ring and goes out after her . She spears her into the steel steps and then rolls her back in . Shayna now now puts the boots to her and then uses a stretch muffler . Sane refuses to quit and Shayna tires if the hold , she lifts Sane up for a Powerbomb …..

Frankensteiner by Sane . Knees to the face by Sane . Shayna rolls to the corner , Sliding D !!! Shayna bales out . Sane with a plauncha by Sane . She rolls Bayszler back in . Springboard Diving Elbow misses !!! Sane staggers up . Baszler with a shoot kick to the chest . Now a cross arm breaker with joint manipulation. Sane gets to the ropes . Baszler goes for another shoot kick , but Sane catches the leg , Dragon Screw . Spring board knee drop by Sane ! From there she hits The InSane Elbow 1….2…3 !!!

Gordon : And that’s all she wrote . Kairi Sabe will take our third position . Next week one more match fills out the bottom of our bracket . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back right now I want to bring in the former AWA Heavyweight Champion and GFW Heavyweight Champion , Dusty Rhodes . Sir last week was a tough two days for you .

Dusty : Gordon, sometimes you are the windshield and other times you’re the bug . But you see baby , this bug stands 6’0 286 pounds and the prettiest blue eyes you’ve ever seen . Gordon , I’ve been down before , but I’ve always got back up . When I couldn’t make it in the minor leagues as a short stop , I got back up . When I lost The American Television Champion , because Triple H and Kerry Von Erich put me on a shelf , I got back up and became the Windy City Heavyweight Champion .

When Windy City closed its doors , I got back and went to WCW . The AWA came callin and won the AWA Heavyweight Title. When Jeff Cobb beat me for the AWA Heavyweight Title, I got back up and became the AWA Heavyweight Champion again . You see the American Dream keeps fight and fighting for all of you .

Ric Flair , you did what you said you was gonna do . You took both titles from me . But you didn’t take my heart , you didn’t take soul , you didn’t take the fire that burns down deep in my big Ol belly . The American Dream is gonna get back up again and Ric Flair , Ted Dibasie and Jeff Cobb , it will be your worst nightmare , believe that if you wiiilllllll .

Gordon : Thank you Dusty . He has a match right now . Let’s go to the ring .

Freddy Miller : Gordon, this match is one fall with a 10 minute time limit . Introducing first from parts unknown , Thunderfoot !

His opponent from Houston , Texas . This is the American Dream Dusty Rhodes!!!

Dusty is handling Thunderfoot just fine after a dropkick , he hits the Bionic Elbow. Thunderfoot staggers up Belly to Belly !!! 1…..2….

Gordon : Wait a minute !!! The Four Horsemen are here now and they are attacking Dusty . They are going after his leg …..

Wait !! Cody Rhodes is hers and he’s not alone . Dustin is with him and oh my , the awesome Keith Lee and brother , I’ll tell you , we have peirsixer going on here , we have to get order restored. We’ll be back.

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and Cody Rhodes has joined me , along with Dustin Rhodes and Keith Lee . Gentlemen, may I ask why you are here .

Cody : Now hold on , Gordon , I got something to say . Dad , come here .

Dusty walks over to his sons and they put his arms around him .

Cody : This is the American Dream Dusty Rhodes . My brother and I were both out of town and had to watch for two days as our father got double’s tripled and quadrupled team . Well never again will the Horsemen, Jeff Cobb or Ted Dibasie lay hands on anyone name Rhodes without one of us being around .

To see to that , I got my release from AEW and signed here to AWA . You see Brandi and I just bought a nice house and Dustin who was off this weekend said he was coming over to help me move . Well , apparently there is a new brother , The Rhodes family adopted . And that’s this big man here , Keith Lee . He was at the BBQ we had a couple of weeks ago . He came up to help move .

I said let’s go down to the studio to surprise Dad and well here we are . Come on Flair , Anderson, Windham and Tully . You guys aren’t so tough when it’s four on four . Where are you .

Lee : Yeah , come on . I’m sick of those guys Cody .

Dustin : Hold on boys . I got an idea . We’re in town . Their in town , how about tomorrow night at the Ampitheater, we do a little 8 man tag .

Gordon : Well , we could find out I guess . While we are waiting let’s take a break here and when we come back , Bobby Lashley will be in action .

Break

Bobby Lashley vs Rocky King : Not much to tell . Lashley wins with a Dominator .

Gordon : There he is Bobby Lashley . And he will be challenging the World Television Champion at The Summer Sizzler on June 3rd . Right now I want to bring in Paul Ellering and …. Wait a minute Yokozuna???

Ellering : That’s right Gordon , the great Yokozuna from Hawaii . The mightiest sumo wrestler of all time . Gordon in this briefcase I brought with me is $50, 000 . Now as you can they have removed the ropes from the ring . If anyone thinks they knock Yokozuna out of the ring , $50, 000 is all yours . We are doing this challenge for the next two weeks . Gentlemen put 10 minutes on the clock .

Yokozuna takes center ring . The first man up is …..

Ricky Santana from Puerto Rico ! Santana chops at the Yoko but he doesn’t budge Yoko with a headbutt and then a couple of palm strikes . Santana falls off the ring .

Yoko takes center ring again . Number 2 … Billy Gunn !!! Billy slugs him in the chest with forearm strikes and gets hit with a spinning Backfist for his troubles and then tossed off the ring . Ellering is laughing at the destruction his monster is causing .

Yoko takes center ring again …. Third man up , Savio Vega !! Vega with a dropkick that staggers Yoko back two steps . Vega backs him up a couple more inches . Clothesline and leg drop by Yoko and off goes Vega

Fourth man up is Baron Von Rashke !! Baron with a big boot to Yoko, knocking him backward . Baron puts on the claw hold . Yoko is staggering and gets to the edge of the ring , he breaks the Claw and then kind of a release belly to belly sends the big man from German off the ring .

Fifth man is AWA’s own Tommy Rich . Dropkick by Rich staggers Yoko . Another dropkick staggers Yoko a third puts him on knee . Now Rich pounds away on the forehead. Yoko is actually busted open . Yoko though chops Rich in the chest and then gets to his feet . Bodyslam by Yoko , but when he goes for the big leg drop Rich moves . Rich now with repeated elbow drops . He kicks away at Yoko . Yoko gets to his Backfist by Yoko and finally a Superkick puts Rich off the ring .

6th man Bob Armstrong runs out . He connects with a couple of knife edge chops 3…..2….1….. TIME AND BELL !!! Yoko rakes Bob’s eyes and then hits a cheap Powerslam on him .

Ellering : Oh look the little pup Brad Armstrong is coming out to check on his daddy . No Yoko , leave him be . Gordon : You saw it . You saw the destruction. Six men tried and failed . Next week the same challenge and the same results .

Gordon : Impressive to say the least. We’ll be back .

Break

World Television Title: The Miz vs Manny Fernandez ( C) : The two men exchange arm drags . Bodyslams and shoulder tackles . Manny hits a dropkick that sends Miz into the corner . Manny charges and Mix gets his knees up . Miz now with a back leg trip and then hits several IT kicks . Manny fires back from his knees . Gets to his feet and nails a side kick . Miz staggers forward and Manny blast him with a chop . Manny now sets for the Flying Headbutt, but Miz drops down and Manny clotheslines himself on the ring ropes . Miz puts the boots to him and then hits a spinning neck breaker . Miz pulls Manny up and whips him into the corner . Mizline !!!!

Miz now with a DDT . He covers 1…..2…Nooooo Manny kicks out . Miz now with a flap Jack and then a basement dropkick . Miz with a belly to back Suplex and then pulls Manny up for the Skull Crushing Finale , but Manny spins out of it . Short arm Backfist staggers Miz and then a standing dropkick puts him down . Miz gets to his feet and this time Manny doesn’t miss with the Flying Headbutt !!! He covers 1…..2…..3 !!!

Post match as Manny celebrates Bobby Lashley gets in the ring . Fernandez holds up the belt and they lock eyes . Lashley pie faces him and now it’s on . Security has to control both men .

Gordon : Let’s go now to Freddy Miller who will run down tomorrow night’s card .

Freddy : Gordon, wrestling tomorrow night at the International Ampitheater for the second week in a row . Listen to this card .

Yokozuna will take on Greg Gagne

Stan Hansen will be in action tomorrow night facing the always dangerous George South

The Flying Tigers against Blue Chip U

Dean Malenko taking on Low K

Out of the break exciting women’s action . Sexy Starr vs Madusa

Shayna Baszler looking for revenge against Kairi Sane

The AWA Tag Team Champions Bob and Brad Armstrong taking on Dolph Ziggler and his tag team partner Austin Aries

And your main event just signed The Four Horsemen taking on The Rhodes family and Keith Lee .

AWA action tomorrow night at the International Ampitheater beeeeeee theeeeerrreeeee !!!

Gordon : Thank you Freddy Miller , we are out of time . For Freddy Miller. I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 14 : World Television Title    AWA # 14 : World Television Title  EmptySun May 01, 2022 6:23 pm

Lions, bears, and flying tigers.......oh my! Very Happy  

Okada and Omega had a barn burner last time......i cant see the rematch being any different  

I think Shayna fits well here for you......she fits in your style of working a body part and technical wrestlling so i expect big things  

But it wasnt there tonight as Sane gets a huge win to get into the tournament. She has to be odds on favorite to win after that victory

Ohhhhh Dusty.....hard to get back up when you only have one leg.......keep on and Flair may never let go of the figure four if he gets you in it

Cody just put his entire family and Keith Lee in danger

Thanks for coming Ricky Santana!!!

Now.....Billy Gunn......he is a guy who could actually take Yoko in this

Impressive showing by the big man .......i would love to see this guy pushed to the moon

Good defense for Manny......i would really like to see this world tv title defended weekly across the IWA

Lashley will be a tough challenger for sure

Good show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 14 : World Television Title    AWA # 14 : World Television Title  EmptyTue May 03, 2022 10:46 pm

Flying Tigers are an interesting team here!

oh...really good promos from the world tv champ and the Miz

fukin Inoki is here?? nice!

was actually pulling for Baszler

great Dusty promo!!!

but him running that mouth lately hasnt really worked out for him

And right on cue...The Horsemen are here to shut that mouth lol

OH SHIT ! CODY IS HERE!

Dustin and LEE?

8 MAN CHALLENGE???hell yeah

be careful what u wish for Lashley

Oh shit...YOKO!!

Pretty damn impressive!

That was one helluva test for Manny...a great first test for the new world tv champ!

Lashley....bring that energy to the tour...MANNY is out to prove he is a legit world champion!

GREAT SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWA # 14 : World Television Title    AWA # 14 : World Television Title  Empty

Back to top Go down

AWA # 14 : World Television Title
Page 1 of 1