FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20)   CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 6:01 pm

THE GREAT LATIN-AMERICAN BASH

(We see Dario Cueto in his office. In walks Catrina.)

Catrina: Dario.... Paul Boesch has been calling all day. You can't keep avoiding him. He even removed Matanza from the All-Stars Battle Royal. This is going to get worse.

Dario: I don't have time to deal with him right now. We have a Bash Show and the Stupid Gangstas arent even here.

Catrina: Where are they?

Dario: I have no idea. Lets just get the show started and I will delay that match.

Sabu (c) vs Son of Havoc - SKY Championship

This one goes out to the floor almost immediately. They are just brawling. SoH suplexes Sabu then does a Moonsault from the guard railing. Sabu cames back by hurling a chair into his face. Then Legdrops him with chair. They continue to fight all around the outside. Then Sabu sets up a table in the corner. He looks to send Havoc into it but he reverse and Sabu crashes through the table. SoH covers for two.   They fight some more and Sabu takes a piece of the broken table and smashes it over the head of Havoc. Sabu has the chair set up... Triple Jump Moonsault. 1.. 2.. 3

Winner & Still Champion: Sabu

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) 4638593

Matanza Cueto vs The Colony

The former Trios Champions have to face one man but he is a monster. Catrina is out with her brother. The bell rings and the Colony begin circling Matanza in quick fashion. This confuses him at first. He's not sure what to do but they keep just running in circles. Then at once they deliver a Triple Dropkick. They are moving with speed Slam by Soldier then double Elbow Drop by Green & Fire Ants. Soldier follows with a senton. They all cover him at the same time and he powers them all off of him. Green charges but is caught into a Spinebuster. Matanza Presses him over his head and throws him over the ropes so far he crashes into the gurad railing. Superkick by Fire Ant. Then he gets him up... Burning Hammer! 1.. 2.. No!  They pull him up for a Double Suplex but he suplexes them instead. He clotheslines Soldier Ant. Then grabs Fire and gives him Monster Mash (Spinning leg hook Belly-to-back Suplex). Then Soldier gets up and is goozled and Chokeslammed. He then lifts him up... Wrath of the Gods! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Matanza Cueto

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Maxresdefault

(We head back to the catacombs Dario is still frantically calling the Gangstas. Then Paul Boesch' name comes up on the caller ID.)

Dario: For the love of god.... Hello? Mr Boesch, I don't have time to talk to you right now I have a crisis... What? Here? Fine whatever. I have to go...

(Dario disconnects the call.)

Dario: Great he's coming here... What else can happen?

Candido: Hey Dario!

Dario: Dios Mio... now what? Candido this is not a good time. In fact with you it's NEVER a good time.

Candido: You do realize this is the Great AMERICAN Bash right? And you keep me off the show? I am America!

Dario: You know what? I need to stall til the Gangstas show up. Get your gear ready You are fighting after the next match. Now get out of here.

Candido: Who am I facing?

Dario: I don't know someone not from America, okay?

Candido: Now we talking. C'Mon Jeff.

JJF: Yep...

The Peacekeepers vs The S.A.T. - Elimination Match

Lot of heat with this one. These teams brawl into the stands, up the stairs. Back at the concession and Merch tables. Finally The Peacekeepers get Jose back into the ring. Ryker & Blake delivers The Lost and Damned (Reverse DDT/Diving Stomp combination) for the three count.

Joel hits a Springboard dropkick sending Ryker to the outside. Red & Joel then give Blake a Double Hot Shott. Joel covers him for three.

The 4 men continue to fight, Cutler is choking Red across the top rope. Joel catches Ryker with a Hurracanrana cradle for two.  Ryker then gives him a Slingshot Powerbomb & Joel rolls to the floor. He and Cutler hit a double Spinebuster on Red then Ryker gives him No Remorse (Sitout Chokeslam). He gets the three count.

Joel is alone against two men. He grabs a chair and runs in wailing away at both of them. He knocks Ryker clear over the ropes with a Chairshot. He goes out now and slides in a Table. He comes back and gives Cutler another shot from the chair. He sets up the table. He drags Cutler to the ropes he gets him on the buckle. Then delivers a Spanish Fly through the table! He is laying across Cutler as the referee Julio De La Cruz counts to three.

Joel Maximo staggers to his feet but is met with a Chair to the head from Ryker. He has him... No Remorse into the shattered remnants of the Table! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: The Peacekeepers

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Jaxon-ryker-696x392

Chris Candido w/Jumping Jeff Farmer vs ????

Candido waits in the ring all smiles then out walks....

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Tenor

Candido looks like he just crapped his pants. Khali enters the ring and JJF goes right up to him with his arms folded like Taz. Khali doesn't know what to make of this. He tells Jeff to move out the way. Jeff only comes up to the sternum of Khali but he starts to poke him there as to be intimidating. Khali shrugs and gives him a Khali Chop. So much for Farmer. Candido tries to go after the legs of Khali but he is bounced away. Scoop slam by Khali. Then he puts on the Vice. Chris is able to hook the ropes. Now Candido kicks the knee of Khali. He goes down and Candido begins firing rights and lefts to his head with furious abandon. He begins to tire. Then Khali just looks up at him. Khali Chop. Then Another. He has Candido and gives him the Punjabi Plunge for the win.

Winner: The Great Khali

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) 436696559-Khali

Lucha Bros (c) vs Double Dragon - CWX Tag Team Championship

This is a match the fans wanted to see. Lots of action in this one as both teams can really get it done in the ring.Pentagon's strikes are fierce. Especially his leg kicks. Dragon Lee catches Fenix with a Running Knee strike. Azteca hits Pentagon with a Springboard Corkscrew Leg Lariat. Fenix hits La Garra De Fenix on Azteca Jr. Pentagon Dark connects on a Slingblade to Lee. Fenix Bodyslams Azteca Jr onto the knee of Pentagon. Then hits legdrop while he is still draped over that knee. Lee comes in and gives Penta a Half Nelson Suplex. He covers for two. Neckbreaker by Lee on Fenix. Then he and Azteca set up for Dragonball Z on Fenix but Pentagon shoves Lee of the ropes to the floor. Then hits a Superkick on Azteca Jr. . Fenix goes up... Fenix Splash on Azteca as Pentagon keeps Dragon Lee away. 1.. 2.. 3

Winners & Still Champions: Lucha Bros.

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Lucha-Bros-1280x720

(We go to the entrance area of the Temple and in come the Gangstas. They are obviously under the influence and are looking at their shiny new watches and laughing when up comes Dario.)

Dario: Where the F*ck have you been??? You have to defend the titles tonight you idiots!!! Wait.... Where are the belts???

Mustafa: Yeah... about that... We aint got em...

Dario: You lost the F*ckin belts????

New Jack: Nah bro.... we just pawned em....

Dario: I'm going to die of a stroke but I'm going to kill you both first. What do you mean you pawned them???!!! Why would you do that???

New Jack: Well you ratted us out an shit. We figured we was in trouble. Belts don't mean much these days anyway. So we was at the Dispensary getting our smoke. But we went a little overboard with that and at the liquor store. And Mustafa wanted tacos.

Mustafa: Macho Taco....

New Jack: Yeah... Macho Taco... So we went to Salomon at the Pawn Shop. And he hooked us up.

Dario: I can't believe you pawned the World title belts!!!

Voice: They did WHAT???!!!

(Camera turns to see a shocked Paul Boesch.)

Boesch: This better be a really bad joke!!! Where are they?

(Mustafa digs in his pockets and pulls out a bunch of little papers. One he can't read. He licks the paper.)

Mustafa: Heh... Macho Hot sauce....

(He hands the paper to a grossed out Paul Boesch. He takes it and gets out his phone and starts dialing the number as he storms away.)

Boesch: Hello... Is this Salomon?

Dario: You..... Get out of my sight! You are fighting next!

Beth Phoenix (c) vs Mercedes Martinez w/Paul Heyman - World Women's Championship

Mercedes finally gets her title shot. Beth is one of the few Women in the UWF who can say she has a strength advantage over Mercedes. But this is a different, angry and vicious Mercedes. They start out slow and calculating. Mercedes is a very good wrestler. But no one ever gave her any credit for that.  That's when Heyman came into the picture and turned her into this beast. It doesn't take long for that to emerge here as she smashes Beth in the face with a back Elbow. And Beth is bleeding. She may have busted her nose. Mercedes is now like a shark with blood in the water. She looks to open up. But Beth is a proud Champion. She comes back hitting Clothesline that has Mercedes doing a 360. Beth puts Mercedes on her shoulder and goes to the 2nd rope... Avalanche Samoan Drop! She covers 1.. 2.. No!

Beth applies a Boton Crab. She still has blood trinkling from her nose. Martinez refuses to quit. Eventually Beth releases the hold and Suplexes Mercedes. Beth is wiping the blood from her face and is looking for the Glam Slam but Mercedes gets her arm free and turns landing another elbow right to the face. Beth is stunned as Mercedes has her... Pescadora Buster! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Beth is signalling for the Mercedes Bends when we hear music play and running down the stairs to the ring is...

Spoiler:

IVELISSE!!! She's back in the Temple!!

Martinez is telling her to come on. Heyman gets in her way and she drops him with a straight right hand. Martinez is furious But from behind Beth grabs her and German Suplexes her right on the back of her head. She gets her up.... GLAM SLAM!!! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Beth Phoenix

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) 53b7759844a346d7-600x338

The Gangstas (c) vs Davey Boy Smith & Owen Hart - UWF World Tag Team Championship

This being a World Title Match the Champs can't throw their cart of weapons to the ring. So instead they just run-in and attack. These two teams have forgotten all about wrestling. This is a Street Fight. They fight in the ring and out on the floor. The referee, Julio De La Cruz is trying to be as lenient as possible but he has limits. When New Jack grabs a chair he tells him he will DQ him on the spot. New Jack tosses it down and gets clotheslined from DB Smith. Mustafa has Owen in the ring. He whips him into the buckle and charges but is met with a Pendulum Kick to the face. Then Owen goes up.. Missile Dropkick! 1.. 2.. No!

They continue to fight. Things are getting wilder. Mustafa pulls out his Slapjack. He goes to wail on Smith with it but De La Cruz grabs his arm. Mustafa gets in the Ref's face. He is blasted from behind by Davey Boy and crashes into Julio knocking him out the ring. Davey Boy picks up the Slapjack. And cracks Mustafa with it. He has him up... Running Powerslam!!! But there's no Ref!!! Then out of nowhere New Jack hits the Drive by with a chair to the back of Davey Boy's head! He has him covered. STILL NO REFEREE!!! Owen hits a Shotgun Dropkick to the head of New Jack. He puts him in the Sharpshooter! Mustafa is trying to crawl to his partner. But Smith has him by the leg. A second runs down to the ring. He is asking New Jack. He has been locked in for almost two minutes. He can't take it... HE TAPS! HE TAPS!! HE TAPS!!!!

Winners & NEW UWF World Tag-Team Champions: Owen Hart & Davey Boy Smith

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcT_zBTXNEAxbQTjztjwiYm1LEemdNWRCvbRNg&usqp=CAU

(The original referee, Julio De La Cruz is up and has a hold of the second Ref and the Ring Announcer. The announcer then speaks again.)

Announcer: Correction, Referee Julio De La Cruz has disqualified the Gangstas for using a weapon and striking an official. The winners of the bout.... as a result of a Disqualification.... Davey Boy Smith & Owen Hart.... However STILL UWF World Tag Team Champions: New Jack & Mustafa.... The Gangstas!

(We return to the Dario's office. In walks Paul Boesch.)

Boesch: God Damn it Dario. What kind of zoo do you run here???. I have been trying to get a hold of you all week. There was an emergency meeting of the Board of Governers...

(Just then Carlos runs in the office.)

Colon: Jefe! We got a problem!!! You gotta come Now!

Dario: Jesus... What now???!!!

(We get a video showing Daniel Bryan defeating Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger for the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Title. Then some pre-recocrded comments from the Former Champion.)

Liger: Daniel Bryan... I have always respected your skill in the ring. You are a great wrestler. I think I am the best still. But on that night. You win.. Fair. But losing the World Title did not bother me as much as I thought it would. This time it didn't seem to be the same prestige that it once had. World titles meant more here years ago. Still I was proud to be called the World Champion once again. But I am not done. Thunder Club is not done. But where we are done is with Bullet Club. I am my own man. I follow no one. So AJ Styles or Adam Cole or whoever runs things. Know this... Thunder Club walks alone.

(We switch back to the locker area where Jon Moxley is being tended to by trainers after an obvious attack.)

Dario: Damn it! This was that maniac Mil Muertes???

Colon: No... from reports it was Thunder Club. But Muertes wasn't there it was the others.

Dario: Conyo!!!! We need to give him time. Tell El Rey & Eddie they are on next! Hurry up. Andele!

ACR vs Reklusa

Bonus match booked on the fly. ACR is a bit thrown off by the weirdness of the Poison Clan member. They finally get into the heat of battle ACR hits a Butterfly Suplex with a float over for two. Reklusa later is outright two hand choking ACR. The referee is telling her to stoop but there are no DQs in the Temple unless its a UWF World Title Match. So she ignores him. ACR is able to use her legs to kick Reklusa off of her. She connects on a Clothesline. Then a Scoop Slam. She drops a jumping Elbow drop. She sets up for the Bendeja Maker but Reklusa does a Scorpion kick right to the face of Rodriguez. Then hits a Codebreaker. ACR is stunned as Reklusa hits The Bite. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Reklusa

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Hqdefault

El Rey De Lucha (c) w/Melina & Sir Pedro Morales vs Eddie Guerrero - CWX Universal Championship

The crowd is hyped for this one. This match is another classic between the two. Eddie is in control early. Really using his superior wrestling ability. El Rey uses an eye gouge to stop the momentum. He takes the fight to the floor where he uses the ring apron to deliver a Tornado DDT out on the floor. Rey then gets in the ref's face as Pedro starts stomping away at the challenger.  Pedro tosses Eddie back in as El Rey goes for the Torpedo Splash... Eddie gets his knees up. He rolls El Rey into an inside cradle! 1.. 2.. No!!!

Eddie gives El Rey the Three Amigos. Then does his Shimmy and goes up top... Sir Pedro gets in the ring and slams Eddie to the mat. The crowd is booing. Then out runs.....

Spoiler:

Mil Mascaras!!!! He has his crutch in his hand. He slides in the ring and cracks Pedro across the back with the crutch as it shatters. He gets him up... Ultimo Suspira!!! Pedro is out as Mil drags him out the ring. Then drags him out the arena.  El Rey is up as Eddie is in the ropes.... 619!!!!! Rey goes up... Torpedo Splash!!! 1.. 2.. NOOOOOOO!!!!!! El grabs a piece of the broken Crutch and is digging it into the head of Guerrero. We can hear him yelling "YO SOY EL REY!!!!!" Rey gets Eddie up. He sends him to the ropes then goes to swing the broken clutch as he bounds back but Eddie ducks the swing. Then he gives Rey a Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker. He gets him up... Splash Mountain (Sitout Crucifix Powerbomb)!!!! The ref goes to count when Melina runs in and rakes the eyes of Eddie!!! The crowd is livid. Then out runs.....

Now who??:

SHAUL GUERRERO????? Eddie's Daughter is here and she spears Melina!!! Now she is beating the tar out of Melina. She has to run for her life as Shaul is in hot pursuit. Eddie now sees El Rey down he goes up... Frog Splash!!!

Misses! El Rey gives him a Rolling Neckbreaker then gets him up.... The Coronation!!!! 1.. 2.. NOOOOO!!!!! Eddie gets his shoulder up!!! El Rey snarls and slaps Guerrero a few times. Then goes again for the Coronation. But Eddie is kicking his legs and blocking it then Eddie rises up with El Rey locked in... Modified Air Raid Crash. Eddie goes up once more.... Frog Splash!!!! 1.. 2.. 3!!!!!

Winner & NEEEWWW CWX Universal Champion: Eddie Guerrero

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) 811049355a850e1c545abeba33e5c66e

Main Event: Jon Moxley (c) vs Mil Muertes w/Stephen Amell - UWF Intercontinental Championship (Grave Consequences)

Grave Conequences is basically a Casket Match. Muertes comes out with Amell who has his ribs taped up after beinghit by a Mil Muertes Reaper's Trident at the All-Stars Show. He is pacing in the ring as the camera shows the Casket that was wheeled out by the Day of the Dead parade. Now out comes Moxley. He looks a little beaten up as well. Amell smiles as Moxley makes his way to the ring holding the IC Belt. He gets in the ring and immediately blasts Mil with the title belt! He does it again. Then one more time. He swings at Amell who scoots out the ring. Moxley says ring the bell. The ref does and he grabs Muertes... Dirty Deeds!!! He goes outside and opens the casket. He drags Mil out and shoves him inside. He slams the lid.

But Mil stops it with one hand. With the other he goozles Moxley. Mil starts slamming Jon's head into the casket lid and he is busted already. We see Mil's mask is already slightly ripped from the belt shots. Mil leaves the casket and fires Moxley into the Guard railing. Mil now growls and charges him with a Reaper's Trident but Moxley moves and Mil spears the Guard railing that sends it flying into the crowd. Luckily no one was hurt from it but Mil is dazed. Reverse Neckbreaker by Moxley. Then he sets up the casket standing up against the side of the ring. And he slams Mil's head into it, denting it. Mox starts tearing at the mask of Muertes. But MIl begins choking him then Choke Slams him into the casket. He lifts Jon up and drops him throat first across another section on Railing. Jon is grabbing at his throat as Amell is shouting encouragement at Mil. Mil looks down at the bleeding Moxley. Then he goes under the ring and pulls out the Barbed Wire Baseball bat! He goes behind Jon and starts driving it into the already cut forehead of the IC Champ.

Now he releases it as Jon is up against the ring. Mil goes to smash the bat down across the head but Mox ducks and the bat hits the bottom rope and rebounds into Mil's own head. Moxley rolls into the ring as we see that Muertes has busted himself open now. He sees the blood and goes crazy. He tosses the bat away and Dives in the ring. He charges... Reaper's Trident on Moxley. He has him up... Straight To Hell! Moxley is out. But there is no pinfalls. Mil drags Moxley by the leg out of the ring he leaves Moxley lying on the floor as he sets the Casket back on its horizontal base. He opens the lid and grabs Moxley but Jon has the bat and rams it into the gut. Then he blasts Mil in the head with it. Mil is slumped over the casket. Moxley looks to shove him in but he is dropped by a Deadly Right Hand. Mil now puts Jon in the Casket. But before he can close the lid Moxley starts firing punches then digs his fingers in the cut on Mil's head. Mil staggers back and Jon Stands in the casket and dives out of it with a Flying Tornado DDT. Mil is down and then out run Thunder Club. Ishimori, Phantasmo & Owens. They all attack Moxley. They are beating the tar out of him. Mil is watching this in a confused state.

Now Ishimori hits a Bloody Cross on Moxley and they throw him in the casket. Jon is out of it. Amell laughs as he slams the lid shut....

But Mil stops it from closing!!! Thunder Club doesn't understand. Mil opens the casket and pulls the limp body of Moxley out. Amell is incensed. He shoves Mil in anger and then is dropped by a Deadly Right Hand. Mil is screaming at Amell even though he is unconscious. Then Thunder Club attack Mil!!! They are Triple teaming him. They beat him with the bat. They give him a Triple Powerbomb. They toss Mil in the casket and slam it shut.

Winner & STILL UWF Intercontinental Champion: Jon Moxley

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Moxchamp

Thunder Club isn't through. They pull out lighter fluid and pour it all over the casket. Phantasmo has a lighter. And is bout to toss it on the casket when he is blasted by Moxley wielding the IC Title Belt! He blasts everyone with it driving them from the ring. He then tells them to come on but Thunder Club help Amell to the back. Then we see the casket vibrating and all of a sudden a fist busts through top. Then again! Moxley looks in awe at first. Then helps tear away the pieces and Mil rises from the casket. He slowly gets himself out of it as Jon looks on. MIl bleeding as badly as Moxley now goes right up to him. Jon drops the belt in front of him. Mil looks at it then looks at Moxley with murder in his eyes.

Then he lifts the arm of Moxley as the crowd cheers. Then Mil leaves the ring as Moxley celebrates.

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Jon-Moxley-wins

(We return to the office of Dario Cueto. He pours himself a scotch.)

Dario: Gracias a dios, that's over. What a fricking night!

(In walks Paul Boesch.)

Dario: You again? Okay Boesch, you wanted my attention, you got it.

Boesch: I tried to tell you earlier. The BOG had an emergency meeting. Many of the other owners wanted you out. Between the law suits and the scandal involving you and the Gangstas. The UWF just weren't on board with you being a part. But I vouched for you. I got them to agree to a suspension and probation. But after what I saw today. Pawning of World titles. Mil Muertes knocking a steel railing into the crowd. Almost burning a man to death in the damn ring. I can't condone this. I won't condone it. Dario as of today...

CWX is no longer a part of the UWF.

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQXY0xZvkPdYbjVEniIDEplEe1og8-nY5oZsg&usqp=CAU
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) Empty
PostSubject: Re: CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20)   CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 9:55 am

From the Bash All-Stars Show

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) MaxresdefaultCWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20) MV5BZWMyNmFmOGItMDIyMC00NmFjLThjZDYtMjg4ZTJlMWQ4ZDQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUzOTQ5MjY@._V1_

Zelina: So.... Mil Muertes is mad... So what? He's going to be even madder in a little while when Andrade Almas defeats him and becomes the CWX Aztec Champion. Because that is his destiny. And to make sure we don't get any Thunder Club shenanigans. We welcome to the fold, my cousin, Savio Vega... Now we all are La Familia.

Savio: Thunder Club... Mil Muertes... You stole that title from me after I won Aztec Warfare. But we don't get mad, we get even. Tonight at the Bash All-Stars Show. We show you why La Familia is about to run things in CWX.

Andrade: Heheheh.... The Man of a Thousand Deaths! That's supposed to scare us? Truth is, you are so obsessed with Jon Moxley that you aren't paying attention to the real threat.... us... La Familia. But that is what will be YOUR fatal mistake. Because I will be the Aztec Champion & then I will become the Universal Champion. And the Temple will become the House that La Familia built. Hahahaha!

Andrade Almas w/Zalina Vega
vs
Mil Muertes (c) w/Stephen Amell

As usual it's Amell holding the belt while Muertes stomps to the ring. Recently Andrade and Zelina's cousin Savio Vega attacked Mil. Mil is looking for revenge. He storms in the ring and Almas runs out. Muertes is chasing Andrade but Savio was hiding under the ring and as Mil comes by he is hit with a Steel Chair and a Caribbean Kick. They toss him in the ring. Andrade gives him the DDZ! 1.. 2.. NO! Mil is up! Now Savio runs in and its basically a handicap match. They beat on him for a bit but then Mil comes back and delivers a Double Chokeslam. He then gives Savio the Reaper's Trident. He covers him but He's not the legal opponent. Andrade hits him with a Steel Chair in the back of the head. He lays the chair down on the mat and sets up for another DDZ. But Amell runs in, he and Andrade are trading punches. Mil is up.... and Spears them both!!! He grabs Almas.... Straight To Hell! 1.. 2.. 3!!

winner-Mil Muertes
Match time- 7:58
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX Presents The Great Latin-American Bash 2020 (7/07/20)
Page 1 of 1