FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Empty
PostSubject: Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18)   Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 3:57 am

GREAT AMERICAN BASH

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) All-stars

FROM THE TOKYO DOME

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) DjV8RSmU4AAESDU

(Before the show there was a outdoor food fair set up in the parking lot of the Dome. Many vendors were there selling their wares and we even saw wrestlers such as Matt Sydal, Kamaitachi, Mitsuharu Misawa & Molly Holly walking among the crowd and trying some food.)

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) C8838a8cd90b3741e386b1dd7238cc77

(We get a couple of quick promos before the show begins.)

Zack Ryder: UWF, AAAREEE YOU READDDYYY TO ROCK!!!
Heath Slater: GREAT AMERICAN BASH, ARE YOU READIER TO ROCK!!!
Zack: CAUSE WE ARE METAL POLLUTION, AND WE LOVE TO ROCK!!
Heath: BECAUSE WE LOVE TO ROLL, IN THE TITLES! PPW LETS GOOOO!

Adrian Neville: Zack Sabre Jr... you were never a friend to me. You were just a pawn for me to get to the top of APW. Speaking of the top, that is where I will be tonight. Standing a top of a 20ft ladder holding MY APW Television Title high in the sky for the whole world to see!

Matt Sydal: I always love to return to Japan. The food, the people and the wrestling. But this is my first time in the Tokyo Dome. I am excited and very eager to get in the ring and show these fans what "Reborn" Matt Sydal is all about!

Sammy Steamboat: I'm proud to be representing Hawaiian Islands Promotion and am honored to have to the opportunity to face the King Ripper Collins for the Inter-Island Title here in the great Tokyo Dome at the Great American Bash All-Stars Show.

Zack Sabre Jr: Adrian Neville, you used to be my friend, I used to be proud to call you my fellow country man but that all changed. You got jealous at my successful reign as APW Television Champion and turned on me! You stole my Television title from me! Well tonight i'm going to climb that ladder and steal it back!

Melina: Do you see who is standing behind me? That is wrestling royalty! That is El Rey Del Lucha... The KING of Wrestling. Tonight in Japan. You all get a chance to genuflect to his highness. Because whether it be Mexico, the United States, Japan or Mars. El Rey De Lucha rules this industry!

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Tim-holtz-g4-1471-star-strip

Kevin Kelly: Hello Wrestling fans from around the world! Welcome to Tokyo and Welcome to the Great American Bash All Stars! I am Kevin Kelly and next to me is the one and only, Professor Toru Tanaka. Professor tonight the eyes of the Wrestling world are looking here in the Tokyo Dome.

Tanaka: HAI! We have a very big show. With the great Misawa in the Main Event.

Kelly: That's right. The newly crowned World Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole will defend that title against the Japanese Superstar Mitsuharu Misawa. And there has been a buzz throughout this town ever since that match was announced.

Tanaka: I am going to predict that we will have a new World Heavyweight Champion tonight.

Kelly: Bold statement my friend. But that is not the only match tonight. The World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Hayabusa will face the RSW Junior Heavyweight Champion, Kamaitachi. And the World Tag Team Champions, The Rock n' Roll Empire will team with John Cena and they will challenge the ELITE for the World 6-Man titles. All that and a whole lot more. But up 1st we have some Latin Spice as CWX has a special Triple Threat Match to start things off. Fuka if you would be so kind...

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDJZpOWQoyqG4ChzO-mUwV0vlKIwRhgwPnrIxQoZ3ryZUhooSa-w

1. Matt Sydal vs El Rey De Lucha vs Alberto Del Rio in a Triple Threat Match
2. American Stranglers vs Metal Pollution - PPW Tag Team Championship
3. Frankie Kazarian vs Sami Callihan for the AAW Heritage Title
4. Adrian Neville Vs Zack Sabre Jr - Ladder Match for the APW Television Title
5. The ELITE vs Rock n' Roll Empire & John Cena - World 6-Man Championship
6. King Ripper Collins vs Sammy Steamboat - HIP Inter-Island Championship
7. Molly Holly vs Nikki Cross - World Women's Championship
8. Hayabusa vs Kamaitachi - World Junior Heavyweight Championship
Main Event "Magnum" Adam Cole vs Mitsuraru Misawa - World Heavyweight Championship

1ST BATTLE: CWX TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Matt Sydal vs El Rey De Lucha vs Alberto Del Rio

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Dl--N2IT_400x400...VS...Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Rey-Mysterio-PNG-Background-Image...VS...Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) N2JRsXFd_400x400

The bell rings and they are about to engage when Rey just drops down and rolls out the ring. He confers with Melina a bit. Alberto is yelling at Rey to get in the ring. But he is schoolboyed by Matt for a near fall. When Rey sees that he realizes he better get in there. He jumps on the apron and hits a Springboard Dropkick to both men. Rey grabs Sydal and tosses him through the ropes. Then he gives ADR a Neckbreaker. He looks for the Double Underhook Piledriver but Alberto counters into a Cross Armbreaker! El Rey is flailing about. He's about to tap. But Sydal hits a slingshot Legdrop on Del Rio to break it up.

Sydal grabs El Rey and gives him an Atomic Drop that sends him into Alberto. Sydal grabs Alberto and gives him a back suplex. He goes for a Standing Moonsault but Del Rio gets his knees up. Rey then hits Sydal with a Legdrop Bulldog. 1.. 2.. Broken up by Del Rio! These men continue to fight tooth and nail. Sydal hits El Rey with an enzuguiri. But then is tossed over the ropes by Alberto. Del Rio doesn't see him Skin The Cat. He then catches Alberto with a Meteora. He goes up quickly. Shooting Star Press!!!. 1.. 2..

Double foot Basement dropkick to the face by El Rey! He hits the ropes... Shining Wizard to Del Rio. He grabs Matt... Double Underhook Piledriver! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: El Rey De Lucha (9:46)

Kelly: Wow! What a way to start this off. As El Rey De Lucha gets a hard fought victory. Your thoughts, Professor?

Tanaka: As you know I am a fan of the Lighter weight class. And I am very impressed with El Rey. He is not the same man I once saw wrestle. This man has an edge about him and a winning attitude.

Kelly: He's also a bit of a jerk. But whatever works. Now lets send it to the back and The Yellow Barbie, Mao.

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTkuwkf9xyoxbwuX4xWUUFSnfDVFCdu-tarc_ic8jR3wKl1SAAuA

Mao: I am standing here with The RSW Junior Heavyweight Champion, Kamaitachi. First congratulations on winning the title but now you immediately are getting a shot at the World Junior Heavyweight Title. But you must face fellow countryman, Hayabusa.

Kamaitachi: Countryman? Hayabusa is not MY countryman. My country is the Sadist Colony. I hear them telling me that he can't beat me. They say no one can beat me. They keep me up at night. Always telling me things. Sometimes I don't even know what they are talking about...

Mao: Wait... Who is they?

Kamaitachi: The voices... They never stop. I hear them now. They say your plotting against me. But I can wait you out. You see the clock is always ticking. Tick Tock... Tick Tock... And when the alarm rings I will be ready for whatever tricks you have.

Mao: Look Dude... I'm not plotting anything. I'm just doing my job.

Kamaitachi: Hahahaha.... You know who else was just doing their job? The Pied Piper! And he led all the rats to their death. Yet here you are... one more rat. Well Rat you watch me tonight. Watch me destroy Hayabusa and become the World Champion.... Tick Tock Tick Tock....

Mao: I better be getting PPV pay for this....

2ND BATTLE - PPW TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

American Stranglers
Drew Gulak and Kid Kash
Finisher: Ultimate Submission Alliance (Boston Crab, Crossface)
Music: America The Beautiful

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) 8d47db_7bf69e8e27424d79806b8c17e7bd13e7Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Latest?cb=20170519134212

VS

Metal Pollution
Zack Ryder and Heath Slater
Finisher: Headbanging Concussions (Chopblock and Flying Leg Lariat)
Music: Blood Pollution by Steel Dragon (Band from movie Rock Star)

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Ryder-zack-imageGreat American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Wwe_2k16___heath_slater_by_dtkurosaki123-darl3ri

Drew begins with Zack in the ring and offers a hand shake. Zack looks at it like its from Mars and does a air shred and high fives him and looks at Slater, them both laughing. Drew becomes enraged and Lariats Zack inside out. He picks him up and whips him into the corner and chops him hard. He body slams him and drops and elbow before dragging him to Kash. Kash comes in and hits a snapmare into dropkick to the face as he’s seated, 2-count match continues. Kash whips him into the corner and goes for a splash but no one is home, Zack hits a snap kick to the stomach doubling Kash DDT for 2-count. Slater is tagged in and they hit a tag team assisted whip hard clothesline into poetry in motion clothesline. Kash is laying prone as both men air shred over him. Slater hits a wicked Superkick to the face of the kneeling Kash and goes for a pin but Gulak interrupts and throws him outside. He begins driving him into the guard rail, Zack goes to save him but Gulak is the smartest man in the ring and pushes Slater into it causing a teammate pile up. Gulak throws Slater in as Kash rises who hits a Side Suplex on him. Kash tags in Gulak who comes in hot hitting multiple Suplexes, Side into German into Tiger working the neck. Gulak picks him up but Slater manages to send him face first into the turnbuckle and roll to tag a hot Zack.

Zack hits superkicks on both men and climbs to the top of the ropes and shreds out to the crowd who are beginning to love the duos goofy antics. Zack hits a clothesline on Drew and goes for a powerbomb, but Drew is savvy and slips down into a guillotine choke hanging off Zack. He falls to a knee, both knees, onto the ground and Gulak rolls him onto his back. The ref checks the choke 1…… 2…. 2 4/5ths!!! Zack's hand stays up! Zack gets him up and hits a Northern Exploder Suplex. Both men hit tags to hot teammates, clothesline from Kash, clothesline from Slater. Kash goes for a Piledriver, back dropped out, Paydirt (Leaping Flatliner) by Slater, 1….2…. Gulak kicks Slater in the face picks him up inverted Neckbreaker onto his knee, Gulock in tight! Ryder comes over and saves the match, lifts Gulak Rough Ryder (Flying Leg Lariat) for the victory!

Winner via Pinfall, and FIRST Power Professional Wrestling Tag Team Champions: Metal Pollution (13:44)

(Camera switches to the back where we see Misawa getting to his locker and begins to get his gear reay. Up walks Yujiro Takahashi & Pieter.)

Takahashi: Ahhh Misawa-san. I have always been a huge fan.

Misawa: Have you? I find that hard to believe since now you work with the gaijins, Bullet Club.

Takahashi: Ahh But you see, Bullet Club is not just for foreigners. They are global. We have people everywhere. And now we are on top of the wrestling world. Much like you are.

Misawa: Takahashi! Thank you for your kind words. But if there is nothing else I have a big match tonight...

Takahashi: That's why I'm here. Tonight you are supposed to face the leader of Bullet Club. Magnum Adam Cole. But the truth is Magnum is also a fan of yours. He doesn't want to have to fight you. In fact... he thinks you should join us.

Misawa: Join you? Bullet Club?

Takahashi: We don't have a foothold in the South... yet. But we all think you could head that movement.

Misawa: I don't think That would work out for me.

Takahashi: Think about it. All you have to do is just step aside tonight. That's it. And you're in. And to sweeten the deal I have something else to offer you...

(Yujiro grabs Pieter and has her do a twirl for Misawa. Then he tells her to dance and she gyrates sexily in front of Misawa.)

Takahashi: I can just close the door on my way out and don't worry. It's on the house. Bullet Club discount and all.

Misawa: Takahashi.... Tell your "leader" Thank you...

(Yujiro smiles)

Misawa: But no thank you. Tell him I look forward to seeing him in the Main Event. And look forward to becoming the New World Heavyweight Champion. Now leave.... And take this poor misguided girl with you.

Takahashi: You're making a grave mistake, Misawa. Anyone who doesn't walk with Bullet Club... gets SHOT DOWN! C'mon Pieter!

3RD BATTLE - AAW HERITAGE CHAMPIONSHIP

Frankie Kazarian VS Sami Callihan

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Kazarian3....VS....Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Sami-Callihan-02

Kaz attacks Callihan before he can even make it to the ring! The two men fight all around ringside. OI4K make their way out, bit the ref stops them and demands they return to the dressing room area. Heat Seeking Missile! Sami piles a massive amount on chairs on top of Kaz. Things head back to the ring, where Sami stops a Superplex and gets swept off, taking a nasty fall to the ground. Sami no-sells bouncing off the top turnbuckles with a hearty “Fuck you!” and some bouncing Kaz head off the turnbuckle. Sami cracks Kaz with a Bicycle Kick and drops him with a DVD and a Boing Splash. Kaz low-blows Sami.

Immediately after, Kaz superkicks Sami and drops him with a brainbuster on the knee. 1....2....NO!! Kaz argues with the ref but turns around to find himself POWERBOMBED INTO THE RINGPOST! Sami waffles Kaz with a beer pitcher and runs him into the ringpost some more. Sami stomps a mudhole in Kaz face. Kaz goes to work on Sami’s left leg. Sami and Kaz trade advantages in a Figure Four. Kaz Figure Four’s Sami on the ringpost! Sami lands a kick to Kaz who’s on the apron, but Kaz takes advantage immediately and wheelbarrows Sami into the apron. Kaz throws Sami into the post. Sami barely gets back into the ring. Kaz gets frustrated and goes outside with Sami, who GIVES HIM AN EXPLODER SUPLEX THROUGH A CHAIR! Sami wants the countout now, but Kaz gets in at 19. Sami hits his whiffing kicks in the corner, but eats a superkick….INTO A JAWBREAKER LARIAT! POWERBOMB FOR TWO…INTO A STRETCH MUFFLER! Kaz refuses to tap and eventually makes the ropes for a break.

Kaz fights back and hangs Sami in the ropes and DROPS HIM DOWN WITH A PILEDRIVER! Sami gets to the ropes. Kaz nails a NASTY bodyslam on the apron. Kaz puts in a Figure Four on the floor, but Sami breaks it by throwing chairs at the challenger. Kaz responds by burying Sami with chairs in hopes for another countout. Fans tries to help Sami, but Sami being Sami shoves a fan upon entry into the ring. They trade superkicks and bicycle kicks.

Kaz comes off the first rope with a double sledge, and takes Sami off of his feet with one off of the second rope! A third one off the top rope meets Sami’s foot. Sami gets a nearfall off of an Air Raid Crash. A second one gets another 2 count. Kaz drops Sami off of the top rope and KILLS HIM WITH a Cradle Piledriver.

Kaz nails another thunderous backbreaker but Sami Callihan doesn’t give a damn. Sami drops Kaz and STOMPS HIS FACE! Kaz puts in another Figure Four at the 15 minute mark. Kaz pulls Sami closer to the center of the ring but Sami finally finds the ropes! SAMI MURDERS KAZ WITH THE PANAMA SUNRISE! KAZ KICKS OUT! Sami pulls Kaz up top and MURDERS HIM WITH A SUPER DEATH VALLEY DRIVER! LARIAT! Sami covers, 1....2....3!! Callihan retains the AAW Heritage title!

Winner & Still Champion: Sami Callihan (16:57)

Kelly: Wow! What a Match! Those two men went to war. If this is what we are to expect from AAW then I can't wait to see more!

Tanaka: Hai! I thought Kazarian was just a pretty boy. But tonight he proved me wrong. He fought like a true warrior. But alas it was not enough.

Kelly: We are rolling along here. But later tonight we will have the Women's World Championship. Right now let's send it to Mao who is with the challenger.

Mao: I am here with the RWA Isis Champion, Nikki Cross. Nikki you have been on quite a hot streak. But tonight you face the Woman who is known for ending streaks, Molly Holly. Can you put and end to this reign tonight?

Nikki: You think I'm afraid of that farm girl? HELL NO!!! I ain't afraid of her or any damn thing else. Nobody thought I could wrestle. I DID!!! Nobody thought I could come to the USA and succeed. I DID!!! Nobody thought I could get signed to RWA. I DID!!!! Nobody thought I could beat that broad Tessa Blanchard. I DID!!!! NOW THEY THINK I CAN'T BEAT MOLLY FUCKING HOLLY?!?!?!?! YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZIER THAN I AM!!!! Mao, do you think I can beat Molly?

Mao: Well, I'm just....

Nikki: DO YOU THINK I CAN BEAT MOLLY?!?!?!?

Mao: Nikki, I'm just doing interviews. My opinion....

Nikki: I CAN BEAT MOLLY AND IF YOU KEEP THIS SHIT UP I WILL KICK YOUR ASS FIRST!!! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO JAPAN!!! I AM HERE TO WIN! MOLLY, YOU DON'T HAVE A PRAYER!!!! I am going to take you down AND GRIND THAT PRETTY FACE INTO THE MAT!!!! I want to be the World Champion. And then after I win, I am going to come get you Mao. We are going to dinner. And for dessert.... *Nikki screams in Mao's face then kisses her on the cheek and leaves*.

Mao: ................ SECURITY!!!!

4TH BATTLE -  APW TELEVISION TITLE - LADDER MATCH

Adrian Neville vs Zach Sabre Jr

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Latest?cb=20170309213616.....VS.....Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6mi4fF6fFMEiO0cde6MzzpmSGVjc80cmQyJfDiKV3b1VLeJw1cg

The challenger Zack Sabre Jr enters first as he is eager to win back his APW TV title that his former best friend stole from him. Neville enters next but ZSJ takes Neville out with a suicide dive before Neville can even enter the ring. ZSJ throws Neville into the barricade and stomps a mudhole in him. ZSJ picks up a ladder and drives it into the guts of Neville. ZSJ puts a ladder in the ring and begins to climb. He gets one hand on the belt before Neville drags him off. The two then trade fists in the center of the ring. Neville rakes ZSJ’s eyes and slams his head into the ladder sending it over. Neville hits a low Superkick to the guts and a DDT. Neville sets up the ladder in the corner and whips ZSJ into it. Neville goes for a running dropkick but ZSJ moves and Neville crashes and burns into the ladder. ZSJ brings in another ladder and beings to climb it. Neville drags Sabre off causing him to crash face first onto the canvas. Neville sets up the other ladder in the corner and begins to climb but ZSJ was playing possum and meets him halfway up. ZSJ goes for a German off the ladder but Neville elbows out and sends ZSJ to the floor. Neville then hits a reverse 450 off the half way point of the ladder onto ZSJ!!

Neville begins to climb the ladder in the middle of the ring. He almost has the belt until ZSJ desperately pushes the ladder over hanging Neville in the ropes. ZSJ locks Neville in the cross armbreaker which gets Neville tapping out (not that it matters) The ref breaks the hold but the damage has been done. ZSJ then jams Neville’s arm in the ladder several times causing more damage! ZSJ throws Neville to the outside and climbs. Neville lands on his feet and quickly grabs a ladder from the outside, brings it in, and jabs Sabre in the ribs with it as he climbs. Neville drops the ladder and nurses the arm. Neville scoop slams ZSJ onto a ladder and moves ZSJ and the ladder near the corner. Neville goes up top for the Red Arrow but ZSJ moves and Neville crashes onto the ladder!!

ZSJ sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring but he cant climb it because its buckled from the previous spot. ZSJ grabs another ladder but the time delay allows Neville to meet ZSJ up the top. The two trade blows until ZSJ grabs Neville’s arm and locks in a cross armbreaker on top of the ladder! Neville’s shoulder is getting ripped out of place as its leveraged on the point of the ladder with all of ZSJ’s weight plus gravity ripping his arm towards the floor. ZSJ releases the hold and Neville falls to a heap on the mat. ZSJ goes to move the ladder into a better position but Neville clings onto the ladder with his good arm blocking it. ZSJ goes over to Neville but Neville nails ZSJ with a blatant low blow! ZSJ falls in a heap. Neville drags himself to his feet and begins to climb. ZSJ is fresher and is up second but able to climb quicker. The two meet on top again. They trade blows. ZSJ goes for the cross armbreaker again on top but Neville pokes Sabre in the eye with his healthy hand. Neville now digs his thumb into the eye of Sabre blinding him. Neville kicks ZSJ off and grabs the title.

Winner & Still Champion: Adrian Neville (18:08)

Tanaka: I am all for violence but Neville won this with no honor.

Kelly: I have to agree with you on that. Zach Sabre Jr had this won it seemed but Neville went to any and all lengths to retain his title here.

Tanaka: I am betting we will see Molly Holly do anything to keep her title as well.

Kelly: Well let's see what the Champ has to say as she is backstage now.

Mao: With me now is the World Women's Champion, Molly Holly. Molly welcome back to Japan. You were here during the Bash Tour. You return now with a new challenge. Someone you may be familiar with. Nikki Cross of RWA. With all your defenses during the tour. Some think you could be ripe for the taking. Any truth in your mind of that?

Molly: Thanks Mao! It has been one hell of a tour. I have been all over the UWF and faced some of the toughest women in all of wrestling. I have defended this belt against women like Trish Stratus, Awesome Kong, Barbi Hayden, Bayley, Melissa Anderson, Beth Phoenix, and right here in Japan against Io Shirai. There were times I wasn't sure I could do it. But I fought hard and with the fans support, I have held on to this belt. The fans in Boston didn't seem to like me, but that's OK. Everybody has their opinion. I still appreciate them. Tonight, I defend against one of RWA's top women, the nut job that is Nikki Cross. I know I am in for a fight. But Nikki, you can bet your crazy ass I can get just as mean and nasty as you can. And when you step in the ring with me, you are gonna find out real quick why I made it through this tour with my belt.

INTERMISSION: During the break we get some replays of highlights from the first half of the show. Then we get a video of The ELITE followed by a promo on their match tonight.

Matt: The Empire has gotten too big for their britches. Now they think they can challenge us for the 6-Man belts as well?

Nick: They will lose tonight and then maybe... just maybe the Young Bucks may have to make a call about seeing about a World Tag Team Title opportunity. I mean Fairs only fair, right?

OMEGA: Hahaha... You see Sunshine, you and your loudmouth boytoy Cena may have bitten off more than you can chew. Because Empires fall... But the ELITE always rise to the top!

Kelly: We are back and up next is the World 6-Man Tag Team Championship. And this is different. Because the challengers are the 2 times World Tag Team Champions, The Rock n' Roll Empire.

Tanaka: Hai! I am a big fan of the Empire. They have dominated their division for a year. Now they set their sights on another prize.

Kelly: This may be the match of the night.

5TH BATTLE - WORLD 6-MAN TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The ELITE vs The Rock n' Roll Empire & John Cena

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) ACSszfHsjtFL5uXG3sXNvtV6M13VuFola4VWsLXbSw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no....VS....Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Latest?cb=20101006140337Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) 4461808-8245738547-John-

Immediately noticed is the fact that Sunshine has not accompanied her team today. Word is after taking a good deal of abuse on the Bash tour, The Empire had her stay back in the states. The six men meet mid-ring. The is a lot of gold in the ring right now with the six man champs, the world tag champs, and the RWA Mid-American belt. There is also a lot of smack talk going on. The ref just stays out of the way. Cena is really running his mouth on the Bucks. He points and laughs at Matt, gesturing about their size difference. Omega gets in John’s face and thing are getting heated in a hurry. Then, Omega side steps. The Bucks DRILL Cena with a double Superkick and Cena stumble backwards and falls through the ropes! Omega points at Cena and laughs. He turns …. DOUBLE DROPKICK FROM THE WORLD TAG CHAMPS!!! Omega flies out of the ring on the opposite side of Cena. Six has turned into four and we get a full scale brawl! The Bucks and The Empire are brawling and the ref just stays back in the corner. Gibson and Matt are in one corner and Morton and Nick are in the other throwing wild punches while Cena and Omega both try to recover on the floor. The Bucks whip the Empire into each other but it is reversed and Matt and Nick crash into each other. Morton sends Nick out and Rick and Robert turn their attention to Matt. Order seems to have finally been restored as Rick and Robert tag in and out, abusing Matt while Nick has made his way up to the apron in the Elite corner. Slowly, Cena and Omega are getting to their feet. Gibson hits a Spine-buster on Matt for two. Morton tags in and they hit a Double Back-elbow. Morton drops a knee across Matt’s skull and jumps up. Omega is getting up on the apron. Morton charges and Dropkicks him back to the floor. The fans boo this and Rick responds by flipping them. Matt hits a Jaw-breaker and tags his brother in.

Nick comes in and he is ON FIRE! He has punches and clotheslines for the world tag champs. NICK THROWS A SUPERKICK PARTY FOR THE ROCK & ROLL EMPIRE!!! Cena gets back up to0 the apron and he gets one as well, putting him right back on the floor. The Bucks hit a Rope Hung 450 on Morton for two. Omega seems to have managed to recover and is back on the apron, as is Cena. The Bucks go for More Bang For Your Buck. They hit the first part. Nick springs to the top- for the second part. Cena runs over and BLASTS him off the top rope and he crashes to the floor. Morton tags Cena in. He drags Nick back in and puts a vicious beating on Nick, pinning him in the corner and wailing on him with his horribly injured hand that requires him to wear the doctor-approved medical apparatus. Cena hits a Blue Thunder Driver, then does that ridiculous You Can’t See Me thing. Instead of dropping a fist, John stomps Nick a few time. Gibson tags in and hits an Overhead Suplex for two. Nick ducks a clothesline. HOT TAG TO OMEGA! Kenny is on fire! He really brings it to The Empire. Omega hits a Kotaru Krusher on Gibson for two. Omega calls for the One-Winged Angel. He picks Gibson up. Morton puts this to a stop, running in and dropkicking Omega. The Bucks are in, followed by Cena and once again, there is madness. In the midst of the chaos, The Elite manage to hit a Triple Superkick one Gibson!!! Omega covers and the Bucks manage to hold the other members of the Empire at bay as the ref makes the three count.

Winners & Still Champions: The ELITE (22:17)

Kelly: The ELITE retain but there is still a lot of heat between these two teams.

Tanaka: Hai. Sunshine was not here tonight but you know she is watching on Pay Per View and will not let this slide. It is destiny that they meet each other again.

Kelly: And when they do it wouldn't be surprise me to see things go differently. Up next is the PCW Inter-Island Title Match. Now let's go to Mao who is with the Champion.

Mao: King Ripper Collins, You are about to head to the ring to face one of the toughest outs in PCW in Sammy Steamboat, Your thoughts...

King Ripper Collins:  It was nearly a decade ago when I first became the Inter-Island Champion and I look forward to defending this title on a world wide stage as a part of the Great American Bash All Stars Show.  Sammy Steamboat and I have had our ups and downs over the years, but it means a lot to both of us to represent Hawaiian Islands Promotion and show that some of the best wrestling in the world comes from the Hawaiian Islands.

Mao: Well good Luck to you both.

6TH BATTLE - HIP INTER-ISLAND CHAMPIONSHIP

King Ripper Collins vs Sammy Steamboat

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Latest?cb=20131026235154.....VS.....Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Steamboat-sam-08

The match starts out with Sammy Steamboat being a house of fire hitting a series of arm drags, followed up by an arm bar.  Ripper gets to the ropes. The ref breaks it up, but then Sammy catches the champ by surprise with a backslide.  The referee counts to two and the champ kicks out in time.  Steamboat continues to have the advantage with his speed and stamina as the match goes longer. Steamboat picks up Ripper for a bodyslam as the crowd goes wild. He then starts to grab at his back as he seems to have strained it. The King sees his opening and starts to concentrate his attack on the weakened back of Steamboat by dropping him on his knee for a backbreaker and then tying him up into a bow and arrow hold. The ref asks if Sammy wants to give it up and he says no. Just as Collins wrenches on the hold, Sammy contorts his body and cradles the King for a two count.   Sammy charges and gets caught with a high bear hug.  After several attempts to free himself Sammy is finally able to break the hold... but gets caught in a sleeperhold when he rebounds off the ropes. Once Sammy is down on the mat the ref lifts his hand up. It drops. He goes to lift the arm up again. It drops again. When the ref lifts his hand up for a third time it looks like it is about to drop, but Sammy starts twitching and shows signs of life. After continue shots to the mid-section with multiple elbows Steamboat finally breaks the hold. Steamboat tries to get some momentum by bouncing off the ropes and gets caught with a knee in the breadbasket for his trouble. The King whips Steamboat off the ropes and goes for another knee, but this time Sammy counters the hold and turns it into a school boy for the pin. The ref goes to make the count. One...two...and the King barely kicks out. Sammy then goes for a sunset flip, but can't get all that weight over and Ripper drops down with a butt splash. However, Steamboat moves and the King ends up hurting his tail bone. Steamboat then connects with a low dropkick that catches the King in the jaw. Sammy is now fired up as the crowd is behind him. After connecting with three successive dropkicks, He signals to the crowd he's going to finish Ripper off.  Sammy whips the King into the ropes and goes for his Lou Thesz Press finisher, but Ripper catches him with a spinebuster and rolls on top of him with a jackknife pin as the referee counts one...two...three !!!

Winner and Still Hawaiian Islands Promotion Inter-Island Champion: King Ripper Collins (13:59)

7TH BATTLE - WORLD WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP

Molly Holly vs Nikki Cross

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) DJIGLp8W4AABCTF.....VS.....Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Nikki_storm___nxt_women_s_champion___vhs_design__by_vhsdesign-db2kgko

Nikki has a wild look in her eyes. She is definitely ready. Molly looks confident but she also looks a little rough. She is sporting a black eye from Awesome Kong, a sewn up cut on her head from something thrown by a fan in Boston, and taped up ribs from Melissa Anderson. She’s not backing up an inch though. Molly takes an early advantage by grounding Nikki. Molly chain wrestles and keeps Nikki on the mat. Nikki is visibly frustrated and manages to get a foot on the rope to break the hold. The crowd surprisingly does not riot as they did in Boston. Nikki springs up and attacks Molly. Nikki tackles her down and throws forearms to the back of Molly’s head. She rubs Molly’s face in the mat. The ref forces her to stop. Nikki screams some sort of gibberish in the ref’s face and drops a Corkscrew Elbow for a quick two. Nikki stomps Molly then sends her into the ropes. Molly ducks a Clothesline. Nikki turns just in time to eat a jumping knee strike from Molly! The champ fires off on Nikki with European Uppercuts. Molly hits a Backdrop. Nikki rolls out of the ring, wincing and clutching her back. Molly bounces off the ropes and hits a Suicide Dive on Cross!

Molly plays to the usually reserved Japanese crowd manages to get a good pop. She body slams Nikki on the floor and slides back in the ring for a moment, then goes back out. This is a mistake as Nikki catches her with a knee to the gut. Nikki sends Molly into the rail. Molly stumbles off the rail and Nikki hits a Belly-to-Belly on the floor. Nikki throws Molly back in. Nikki hits a back suplex for two. Nikki stomps Molly several times, laughing as she does. She chokes Molly on the ropes a few times, breaking at four each time. Nikki bounces off the ropes and lands on Molly’s back. She drags Molly back and scores a two count. Nikki locks in an Abdominal Stretch, trying to get Molly to submit. She yanks Molly’s hair a few times. Molly finally hip tosses out. Nikki springs up and presses her attack. Nikki hits a Fall-Away Slam and goes for her finisher that I need a cool name for, the Spinning Fisherman Buster. Molly blocks it and gets a Small Package for two. Nikki is up first and tries to kick Molly, but Molly moves and catches Nikki with a Clothesline, then another, then a third. Molly hits a standing dropkick square to Nikki’s face. Molly hits a Powerslam for two. Molly goes to the top. MOLLY-GO-ROUND …. MISSES!!!! Nikki ducks and Molly crashes to the mat. Nikki goes for her finisher. Molly drops down to a knee and throws a deep shit to the gut. Molly hoists Nikki up on her shoulders …. PSYCHOOOOOOO DRIVERRRR!!!!. Molly covers and hooks the leg and gets the pin.

Winner & Still Champion: Molly Holly (Match time - 18:59)

(As Molly celebrates out to the ring walks Io Shirai.)

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) X480-r_T

Io: Molly... 2 weeks ago you gave me my only loss ever in the UWF. I salute you. That night you were the better woman. But you must understand I can not just let that lie. So I am challenging you for a rematch. I know you are a woman of honor so you will accept.

Molly: Io Shirai you are a great competitor So I will say right now....

(Music plays and out walks XWA's own Melissa Anderson.)

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) 275px-Alissa-Flash

Anderson: Hold on one second. No disrespect to you Io. But I am the #1 contender. Especially after the way our last match ended it is I who should be getting the next shot.

(Io and Melissa begin jawing. Molly says she will face either of them. Let the Championship committee figure it out. Then she leaves the ring.)

Kelly: Molly Holly wins another one but Melissa Anderson and Io Shirai both came out and challenged her.

Tanaka: What will the Championship Committee do?

Kelly Whose to say? But one thing I know is that Molly Holly has a target on her back and everyone has taken aim. Earlier we got pre-recorded comments from the participants in our Main Event. Lets first hear from the challenger, Mitsuharu Misawa.

Misawa: Tadaima! Tonight, I am honored with not one, but two blessings. First, I am privileged to be in the main event at the Tokyo Dome, which is the dream of every Japanese wrestler. And I have the opportunity to fulfill a second dream, one that all wrestlers dream about, not just Japanese. When I was just a young boy getting started, a trainer told us that if we didn't think we had what it takes to be World Heavyweight Champion then we should quit right then. One of the gaijin boys didn't come back the next day. The day after that, there were a few more who didn't show up, some of them Japanese. But I worked hard. I have fought all over Japan, all over America, and all over the world. I have had opportunities before but tonight I have the great Japanese fans on my side. Adam Cole, you have chased that Title for a long time. You may be a great Champion, that remains to be seen. Up until now, your character has been questionable. So tonight, Adam Cole, we are going to find out. What kind of a Champion are you? If you are going to be a great Champion, tonight you must prove it to Japan.

8TH BATTLE - WORLD JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Hayabusa w/Tojo Yamamoto vs Kamaitachi w/Mio Shirai

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Hayabusa82599.....VS.....Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) 224427acdf20dcf83f617dc126ffc03c

Despite being booed in the States and the fact he is wrestling a Hometown challenger. Hayabusa is given a hero's welcome. Kamaitachi has a contingent of support but this predominately a Hayabusa crowd. Introductions are made and both men walk to the center of the ring. Kamataichi bows at the champ. When Hayabusa does the same he is waylayed by the challenger. Audible booing from the crowd as Kamaitachi is all over Hayabusa. The challenger has him in the corner and is driving his knee into the neck of the challenger while making manic facial expressions and sticking out his tongue. The referee begins the count and Kamaitachi releases at 4. He pulls him up and whips him to the far buckle but Hayabusa runs up the buckle and hits a Corkscrew back splash into an on coming Kama. Fans erupt fro that spot. Busa now is laying in chops to the chest of the challenger. He whips him nto the buckle and follows with a handstand into a corner dropkick. Gutwrench Suplex to the center of the ring then Hayabusa applies a Camel Clutch.

Kamaitachi refuses to quit and struggles to get to the ropes once he gets near Busa releases the hold and hits a jumping seated splash to the back of the Sadist Colony member. Tojo has been quite animated throughout this match while Mio has been her usual stoic self. Hayabusa pulls Kamaitachi up... Brainbuster! He covers 1.. 2.. No! Hayabusa applies a Nerve Hold to the trapezius muscle. Kamaitachi is able after a bit to elbow free he hits the ropes Hayabusa goes for a Roundhouse kick but Kama does a forward roll, pops up and lands an elbow to the jaw of the Champ. He grabs him.... Dynamite Plunger (Fireman's carry lifted into a Sitout side powerslam)! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! Kamaitachi quicly locks in D (Triangle choke). This is the move that won him the the RSW Junior Heavyweight Title. He is cranking as hard as he can. But somehow Hayabusa powers up with Kama still holding on. Busa gives him a modified Buckle Bomb! The hold is broken. Spinning back kick by Hayabusa puts the challenger in the corner. Busa sits him on the top rope. He goes for a Super Frankensteiner. But Kamaitachi counters into a Superbomb!

Kama crawls over and covers Yamamoto tries to enter the ring but is pulled off the apron by Mio Shirai! The ref counts 1.. 2.. NOOOOOO!!!!! Kamaitachi begins to laugh. Professor Tanaka thinks he's having a psychotic break in the ring. Reverse Neckbreaker then he scoops him up for the Time Bomb. But he pauses like a light bulb just went on in his head. He climbs the ropes with him. He's looking for a Time Bomb from the top. The crowd is buzzing. As he gets there Hayabusa begins landing elbows to the side of the head. He is able to twist his body and now delivers the Super Frankensteiner! He goes back up.... PHOENIX SPLASH! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Hayabusa (23:58)

Kelly: That was incredible! What an amazing finish!

Tanaka: I think the unpredictability of Kamaitachi both helped and ultimately hurt him tonight.

Kelly: Great observation Toru. We have 1 more match tonight. Before we get to it lets hear Pre-recorded comments from the World Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole.

Cole: Japan! That's what being a WORLD Champion is all about. You defend that crown all over it. Tonight I face what some refer to as a legend around here. Well guess what? I'M THE FREAKING LEGEND! I am the only man to hold BOTH the World Junior Heavyweight Title AND the World Heavyweight Title. I lead the greatest force in this business. I have the hottest babe in Lauren by my side. I AM the UWF! I AM Wrestling! And tonight I show everyone here in Japan what they already know in the states. That "Magnum" Adam Cole is the BEST this business has to offer. And if you get in the ring with me you get SHOT DOWN.

MAIN EVENT: UWF WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren vs Mitsuharu Misawa

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) Hi-res-dffbed342a85531ca7e7dace1d625dc7_crop_exact.....VS.....Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18) 2320285-misawa_poster1posterpage

The challenger enters first and it is clear that he will be the overwhelming fan favorite tonight. Misawa has been based in the United States for years but the fans here in Japan have been able to follow his career by using the NOW! app. He was granted this opportunity by the UWF Board of Governors based on being the UWF's highest ranked Japanese born heavyweight and the Japanese fans show their appreciation for this rare opportunity to see one of their heroes challenge for the World Title. It seems that you can find a Bullet Club shirt in nearly any wrestling arena anywhere in the world and the Tokyo Dome is no exception as 'Magnum' Adam Cole's supporters make their presence felt while the new World Heavyweight Champion makes his entrance. Cole may have won the Title just 10 days ago but he is brimming with confidence. The streamers fly during the introductions and we are ready for a World Title bout in Tokyo!

Story line of the match falls into place fairly quickly. Cole is going to have trouble with Misawa's size and power advantage but Misawa can't come close to matching Cole's quickness. Not many pin attempts in this early part of the match as both men understand that this will be a marathon and not a sprint to the finish. Misawa lands hard forearm and elbow strikes that get him an advantage but it is short lived as Cole resorts to a thumb to the eye to turn the tide. The Japanaese fans don't like it but their protests are short and polite in typical Japanese fashion. A semi-blinded Misawa walks right into a Superkick. Now Cole starts covering Misawa every chance he gets. Ushigoroshi gets a 2 count. Cole hits a Shinning Wizard for another 2 count. Misawa is having to use a lot of energy just to kick out of these pin attempts and it seems to be wearing the challenger down. Cole is so smart that he is nearly impossible to beat when he has the Champion's advantage, as many fans remember from Cole's nearly year long reign as World Junior Heavyweight Champion.

Cole hits an Enzuigiri but it only puts Misawa down to one knee. Another Enzuigiri but this time Misawa stands straight up! Cole looks confused and there are audible gasps from the fans. Cole hits another Enzuigiri but this time it seems to have no effect on the challenger! Cole goes for a Superkick but Misawa side steps and hits a release German Suplex. The Japanese fans are feeling it! Cole is up quickly, before Misawa in fact. But the challenger connects with a roaring elbow! Cole is out on his feet! Misawa hits the ropes and comes off with a brutal elbow smash! That's going to do it! We're going to have a new Champion! NOOOOOO!, Cole's foot is under the bottom rope! The ref could have counted to 50, there was no way Cole was kicking out after that elbow shot! Misawa can't believe it! Now there is a ripple of commotion through the audience as the Guerrillas of Destiny make their way out to the ring. You had to know that Bullet Club was going to make their presence known tonight. Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa arrive at ringside but the fans erupt again. Holy Demon Army is here! The UWF's highest ranked Japanese born tag team is here to support Misawa! Kawada & Taue rush to ringside and immediately start brawling with Bullet Club! The referee is telling them to knock it off and doesn't see Yujiro Takahashi slide into the ring on the other side! Pimp Juice to Misawa! The fans are booing! Holy Demon Army and the Guerrillas of Destiny are brawling! Cole brings Misawa to his feet and hits the Florida Key! The referee turns around and makes the count... 1 - 2 - 3!!! Adam Cole retains the World Heavyweight Championship in controversial fashion!

Winner & Still Champion: "Magnum" Adam Cole (36:44)

(Now Yujiro is back in the ring and he spits on Misawa! Cole & Takahashi put the boots to Misawa as Holy Demon Army are getting into the ring. Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa are in too and it's a 4 on 3 Bullet Club beat down! The Japanese fans are howling mad! Wait a minute! Here comes Wahoo McDaniel! The Big Chief has a chair and is swinging it wildly as Bullet Club scatters! Wahoo points at Cole and then makes the belt sign around his waist! Cole is shaking his head no but it looks like Wahoo intends to cash in the UWF Intercontinental Title for a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity at the Hippopotamus!)

Kelly: Professor! This has been a wild night but that was insane.

Tanaka: It seems Bullet Club is back to their old tricks but one man made the biggest noise of all.

Kelly: That's right, Wahoo McDaniel has made it clear. He wants his World Title Shot at The Hippopotamus.

Tanaka: Hai. Adam Cole is now the hunted. Can he hold up against the pressure?

Kelly: That is the question. But tonight unfortunately we don't have the answers as the show is over. Be sure to catch myself and Professor Tanaka on RSW on Gaora TV. From the Tokyo Dome here in Japan.... Arigato & Oyasumi.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

Great American Bash All-Stars (8/4/18)
Page 1 of 1