FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Class Ladies Night

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

World Class Ladies Night  Empty
PostSubject: World Class Ladies Night    World Class Ladies Night  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:28 am

World Class Ladies Night  20200624-152954

The show opens up and the cameras pan a wild and rowdy crowd, then the camera man stops and we see sitting in the front row.......

World Class Ladies Night  Download

The AAW Womens Champion.......Kylie Rae!

World Class Ladies Night  Images-2

Mean Gene Okerlund: "Hello.once again wrestling fans! And welcome to San Antonio, Texas...... as World Class presents to you...... Ladies Night in Texas! We are coming to you live on YouTube as well as the World Class Wrestling app, where tonight, Renee Young, history will once again be made as we crown the first ever World Class Womens champion!"

World Class Ladies Night  70eb2a1c07e1c0bc417fc8d9f6950845

Renee Young: "That's right Gene.....right women .....but only one title! And how about these first round matches.... Sexy Starr vs Melanie Cruise.... Trish Stratus vs Taeler Hendrix...... Mickie James vs Taya Valkyrie.....and Britt Baker vs Candice LeRae. At the end of the night, one of these ladies will......"

Renee and Okerlund are interrupted by the appearance of...... Dr. Britt Baker!

World Class Ladies Night  Dczel2l-36ebc73d-77fa-4b3b-98d7-3e3c2da521db

Britt Baker: "As usual, you two are out here spewing lies as usual. You should have done your homework jerks! Not only is Dr. Britt Baker the MVP of World Class Wrestling. But I'm also a role model for all these people. And being the MVP .....I do what I want! And trust me....when it comes to this tournament.....I have better things to do with my time! So you will not be seeing me in action here tonight! But....you will be seeing me wearing title gold."

Gene Okerlund: "Britt Baker, I'm not sure if you have been out in the Texas sun too long or what the deal is. But it's pretty clear that if your not in this tournament, there's no way you can wear the World Class Womens title!"

Britt Baker: "Who said anything about the World Class Womens title? Close your mouth Gene, and open your ears..... I'm talking about the IWA Womens world title! That's where you will see me in action! On August 1st.....competing for a title worthy of Britt Bakers time! Now, if you will excuse me....I cant get out of this state fast enough!"

Renee Young: "Can you believe that Gene? Britt Baker has pulled herself out of this tournament! Some role model! But now what? Does this mean Candice LeRae automatically goes into the Semi-Finals?"

Gene Okerlund: "We are going to have to get some clarification on that for sure. But right now, it's time for our opening contest of the night!"

Match One: Sexy Starr vs Melanie Cruise

Cruise attacks Starr right as the bell rings as this is a rematch from the first week of World Class TV. Cruise slams Starr into the corner, then places her foot in Starrs throat as she extends her long leg out. The ref counts threatening to DQ Cruise. Cruise whips Starr into the ropes and sends Starr flying high in the air with a backdrop. Cruise picks Starr up..... CRUISE CONTROL!! Melanie stands over Starr, then outs one foot on Starrs chest as the ref counts three. Awarding the match to Cruise in 17 seconds!

World Class Ladies Night  Images-3

Gene Okerlund: "OHHHH MYYY! What a win by that young woman. And in record time! For this kind of tournament format, that short of a match has to be in her favor moving forward in the stamina department."

Match Two: Trish Stratus vs Taeler Hendrix

Trish kicks her to the floor and tosses her to the steps. Back in the ring now and Trish kicks at her. To the corner and chops by Trish. Another and a right hand by Trish. Hendrix blocks the chick kick and nails Trish. Boot to the gut by Hendrix. Roll up for 2. Slaps by Trish and chops now. Trish bows to the crowd as the Texas crowd roars their approval.. Hendrix splits the top rope and gets a roll up for 2. Spear by Trish and she kicks Hendrix to the floor. Trish shoves her back in the ring, Hendrix gets a roll up for 2. Trish rammed to the corner repeatedly. Poison Ivy to Trish. 1…2…NO! Hendrix cant believe it!! She punches away at Trish and a roll up by Trish reversed and a kick out by Trish. Trish levels her with the chick kick and gets the victory to advance!

World Class Ladies Night  8e071b7e2d1e50fb77d9668b1c667665

Gene Okerlund: "Alright wrestling fans, I'm joined now by the owner of World Class..... David Crockett. David, some unlikely turn of events as Britt Baker pulls out of the tournament tonight. Where does that leave us for an opponent to face Candice LeRae?"  

Live Audience: "WE WANT KYLIE!! WE WANT KYLIE!! WE WANT KYLIE!!"    

World Class Ladies Night  01-639

David Crockett: "Gene, it certainly puts us in a spot. I know we are only one match away from Candices scheduled match. There are some ladies in the back who are here and have......"    

Live Audience: "WE WANT KYLIE!! WE WANT KYLIE!"  

Gene Okerlund: "The people are talking to ya Boss!"    

David Crockett: "And anyone who knows me knows that I'm all about making the people happy. I'm not sure what the status is of this young lady contract wise...... but let's find out shall we?"    

Crockett leads Okerlund and the camera man over to where Kylie is setting.

David Crockett: "Young lady..... allow me to introduce myself! It's quite clear that your obviously a favorite with all these people. I see you have your title belt in hand. Can you shine some light on what's going on here please?"    

Kylie Rae: "I would love to! Unfortunately.... as we all know, my home base of AAW shut its doors some weeks back! Which left me with nothing more than this title belt. And while the company may be gone..... im still here and this belt lives in me! And I will defend it anytime if given the chance. As far as tonight, I'm just here to watch the action with all these great people!      

Live Audience: "SMILEY KYLIE! SMILEY KYLIE!"    

David Crockett: "I have an idea.....you say that title lives in you? How about right here tonight.....I give you an opportunity to defend it..... in our tournament! You lose at anytime..... the title stays with whoever beats you. If you win the tournament...... not only will we unify the belts..... but I will give you a World Class Wrestling contract!"    

The fans go crazy cheering...... as Kylie looks on, smiling naturally, and looking at them all around the venue. Kylie looks at her AAW title.....takes a deep breathe.....and hands the belt to Crockett.

Kylie Rae: "Mr. Crockett.... you have yourself a deal!"

The crowd pops as Kylie climbs over the railing and Crockett leads her to the dressing room area!

Match Three: Taya Valkyrie vs Mickie James

Taya attacks at the bell, working over Mickie and tossing her around. It’s all Taya early on, Mickie tries to fire back but Taya cuts her off and woks her over in the corner. Mickie cuts her off, hitting a flatliner to the buckles, but misses the dropkick. Taya lays the boots to her, but James fires up with clotheslines and a Russian leg sweep for 2. Taya cuts her off, hitting a Saito suplex for 2. Mickie tries the Chic Kick but Taya ducks and hits Riad to Vahillia! 1.....2......3!! Taya Valkyrie advances.

World Class Ladies Night  Taya-valkyrie-020-2

Match Four: Kylie Rae vs Candice LeRae

The two ladies meet midring and shake hands much to the approval of the crowd. The audience is split, with half chanting...... "LETS GO KYLIE" and the other half "LETS GO CANDICE!" Tie up and Kylie ate forearms from LeRae who shows shes all business now and then LaRae scored with a dive. Kylie then cut off LaRae as she was on top and hit a superkick. Now Kylie works the arm of Candice. LaRae got a hope spot with a roll up, but Kylie kept control. LaRae finally fired up and slammed Kylie to the corners, she tried a lucha arm drag but Kylie stropped that, sending LaRae to the floor. Back in and clotheslines by LaRae connected, a roll through kick followed for a near fall. Kylie kept countering the suplex, which was a theme through out. LaRae finally hit it and it got a near fall. They fought to the corner and up top, Kylie escaped and hit the Death Valley driver, 1.....2......3!! Kylie Rae advances!

Semi-Final: Trish Stratus vs Melanie Cruise

The two circled around one another. Collar and elbow. Cruise backed Stratus into a corner and made a clean break. Big chants for Trish. Stratus took a wristlock, but Cruise escaped and hit a couple of palm strikes, and then a basement dropkick. Big forearms by Trish, but Cruise stopped her with a big palm strike. Stratus slapped Cruise back and Cruise barely budged and glared at her. Cruise put Syratus into a corner and charged a couple of times before the ref broke it up. Stratus surprised Cruise with a snap suplex on the turnbuckle. Cruise rolled out of the ring, selling the injury.

Stratus dragged Cruise into the ring and hit a suplex. Cruise grabbed at her neck again. STF by Stratus.....Cruise fought to the ropes and broke the hold. DDT by Cruise for two. Stratus kept working the neck, stomping on it. Stratus covered for one. Cruise got to her feet and fired up with a big forearm. The two exchanged palm strikes and fists. Lariats by Cruise. Kneelift, two, three. Big basement dropkick by Cruise and a big boot in the corner. Cruise continued to sell the back of the neck. Cruise slammed Trish and kicked at her. Cruise did her standing cloverleaf, grabbing at her neck even while attempting to keep a hold on the move.

Stratus crawled to the ropes, but Cruise yanked her back to the center. Stratus rolled over to break. Cruise went for Cruise Control but Stratus shifted in the air and landed on Cruise, 1.....2....NO. Stratus went for the Chic Kick but Cruise blocked. German suplex with a bridge by Stratus for two. Dropkick by Stratus, but a frog splash missed. Cruise grabs Trish..... CRUISE CONTROL!! 1....2....3!! Melanie Cruise advances to the finals.

Gene Okerlund: "OHHH MY!! Melanie Cruise has stamped her ticket into the Finals of this tournament. What a machine this gal is! 6ft of pure destruction! Are you KIDDING me? We could very well be looking at our Womens Champion. But who will she be facing in the Finals? Let's go back to the ring and find out right now!"

Semi-Final: Kylie Rae vs Taya Valkyrie

Taya allowed for Kylie to soak in cheers early in the match. Kylie dominated early on with early strikes. Taya hit Kylie with a Belly to Back suplex. Taya hit Kylie with a punch combination. Kylie put Taya on the second rope and hit her with a series of kicks. Taya hit Kylie with a dropkick. Taya dominated Kylie, hitting Kylie with her signature corner meteora. Kylie slammed Taya into the ringpost and followed up by hitting Taya with a suicide dive. Kylie dropkicked the steps when Taya sidestepped her. Taya hit Kylie with her surfboard curb stomp for a two count. Taya was constantly distracted by the crowd cheering for Kylie. Rae managed to take advantage of the distracted Taya with a neckbreaker. Taya and Kylie had a fighting spirit strong style exchange. Kylie had the upper hand with forearms. Taya came back with a low kick.

Kylie planted Taya with a samoan drop and huracanrana. Taya caught Kylie with a big boot. Kylie tripped up Taya and hit her with a lungblower. 1.....2.....Taya kicked out at two. Taya caught Kylie out of nowhere with a spear. Taya slammed her into the mat several times. Kylie kicked out of a jackknife pin attempt then hit Taya with a power bomb and superkick for a two count. Taya countered a DDT with a Northern Lights Suplex and double stomp for a nearfall. Kylie escaped a Road to Valhalla attempt and hit Taya with a neckbreaker.

Taya dodged a Smile to the Finish attempt. Kylie rolled up Taya for a two count. Kylie dodged two Taya roundhouse kicks then countered Taya with a headscissors. Kylie hit Taya with the Hammerlock DDT then locked in "Smile to the Finish" (STF Crossface) and Taya taps out! Kylie Rae advances to the Finals.

Gene Okerlund: "Ohhh My! Ladies and Gentlemen.....the Finals of the tournament is set.....as Kylie Rae will clash with Melanie Cruise to determine the first World Class Womens champion. We are going to give those gals a few minutes to rest and prepare for the finale., but speaking of champions, joining me now is the manager of the new World Class champion, Lance Archer. He is the leader of The Dangerous Alliance...... Paul E. Dangerously! Paul E, you really took the world by surprise this past week, when you aligned yourself with Lance Archer to defeat an expecting Dusty Rhodes."

World Class Ladies Night  B9f95e876e6b83081f907953c421806f8144fdd6-00

Paul E. Dangerously: "Gene Okerlund, did he or did he not say that he would defend that title against anyone......anytime? The answer is yes....he did! You see Mean Gene, Lance Archer winning the World Class title is just the beginning. My Dangerous Alliance will be the premier group in all of wrestling. And it continues next week on World Class TV, as I will once again reveal the NEWEST member to the Dangerous Alliance! A person I'm glad to say, I just signed just earlier today. Simply put Mean Gene...... your either with us......or your against us! But either way, my Dangerous Alliance can be found at the top!"

Tournament Finals: Kylie Rae vs Melanie Cruise for the World Class Womens title

Melanie goes after Kylie as the bell sounds, but Kylie avoids her and hits a clothesline, a back elbow and a Thesz press, sending Cruise outside. Cruise wants a timeout as the ref begins his 10 count. Melanie breaks the ref’s count and continues to stall on the outside. Cruise gets back in, but quickly goes back outside to again break the ref’s count. Kylie sits down in the ring and checks her watch, waiting for Cruise to get back in. Cruise finally does so. Cruise grabs Rae by the hair, but Rae avoids a forearm and hits a series of forearms. Referee tries to back up Rae, allowing Cruise to poke Rae in the eyes. Kylie works over Cruises arm, but Cruise with a gut shot and a throat thrust. Series of chest clubs by Cruise in the corner, followed by another throat thrust. Side headlock takeover, but Rae counters out with a headscissors, then turns over to put more torque on the hold. Cruise tries to bridge out, but Rae keeps the hold applied. Cruise finally gets free and hits a big right hand. Another throat thrust by Cruise but Rae with a side headlock. Cruise fights out and hits a big chop, another throat thrust and more chest clubs. Cruise blocks an Exploder with another throat thrust, but Rae hits her with a T-Bone for 2. Front chancery applied by Kylie, then hits a suplex for 2. Rae goes for the Sharpshooter, but Cruise quickly gets to the ropes. Rae brings Cruise out to the center the hard way, then goes for the Sharpshooter again, but Cruise fights out, then locks Rae in a STF. Kylie gets to the ropes, forcing to break.

Cruise stomps away at Rae, then chokes her in the ropes. Cruise goes onto the apron and hits a series of front kicks to Rae, followed by a big boot for 2. Cruise unloads with right hands from the mount, followed by more big chops in the corner. Series of shoulders to the ribs by Cruise, followed by gut shots. Rae whipped hard into the corner, then Cruise begins taunting her. More shoulders to the ribs by Cruise followed by more stomps, then chokes Kylie in the corner with her boot. Rae blocks a Pedigree by Cruise and counters out with a back body drop, followed by a running boot.

Kylie with a forearm, followed by a Butterfly for 2. Cruise comes back with a spinebuster! 1.....2.....NO! Cruise goes for the Fisherman’s Buster, but Rae counters it with an inside cradle for 2. Roll-up, backslide and an O’Connor Roll get Rae a series of close 2’s. Kylie charges and hits Melanie with a Spear, but takes too long in making a cover, 1.....2..... only getting 2! Kylie goes again for the Sharpshooter and this time locks it in. Cruise tries to reach the ropes, but Rae pulls her back to the center. Cruise tries to reach the ropes, but again, Rae pulls her back to the center and sits down on the Sharpshooter. Melanie tries one more time and this time, is able to reach the ropes to force a break. Rae grabs Cruise, but Cruise lifts Rae up and drops backwards, sending Kylie up on the top turnbuckles and her head cracks the steel post. Kylie is busted open! Cruise is like a shark in water, smelling the blood. She just commences to beat on Kylie. Spinebuster by Cruise, 1.....2.....NO! Rae is gushing blood now. Cruise pulls her bloody body up...... F5!! Cover, 1.....2......NO! KYLIE RAE WILL NOT DIE!! Cruise pounds the mat in frustration. Melanie picks Kylie up and sets her on the turnbuckles...... Cruise climbs up......SUPERPLEX OFF THE TOP! Cruise doesnt cover! Instead she hoists Kylie up.....BUCKLEBOMB INTO THE CORNER! The ref immediately drops down and checks on Kylie.....she will not quit! Cruise picks Rae up again...... ANOTHER BUCKLEBOMB! Cruise is just smiling now. She grabs a bloody Kylie by the hair, but Kylies body is just limp. Cruise t as Kesha her boot and just pushes Kylie in the face. Cruise now yanks Kylie up...... CRUISE CONTROL!! 1.....2......3!!! MELANIE CRUISE IS YOUR NEW WORLD CLASS WOMENS CHAMPION! Cruise takes her title and climbs the turnbuckles, celebrating her victory as show fades to black!

World Class Ladies Night  FB-IMG-1593094784035

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: World Class Ladies Night    World Class Ladies Night  EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 10:47 am

Your Britt Baker is great . Funny stuff . Like how you write for her .

Mel moves on .

Kylee , fought like hell in that final .

Keep pushing Mel . She is a killer .

Great show
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: World Class Ladies Night    World Class Ladies Night  EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:21 am

Excellent show ... you got your womens division off with a bang

I can tell you are very high on Kylie Rae

Some really good matchups here

Nice job throwing the Heyman promo in there

I liked how you worked the AAW title into the mix, having the fans really want Kylie in the match ... I thought that was well done

Cruise winning was a shocker to me .... I am interested to see how you move forward with her as champion
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: World Class Ladies Night    World Class Ladies Night  EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 8:52 am

Nice touch acknowledging AAW

Nice Britt Baker promo

It will be interesting to see Melanie Cruise now that she is free from Sin City

I'm picking Trish to win this

I'm not too familiar with Smiley Kylie outside of reading your stuff but she is winning me over.

Wow Cruise gets past Trish? Nice write up

Never expected Melanie to win this. Outstanding Main Event. You made two stars with that match.

Excellent Show
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Class Ladies Night    World Class Ladies Night  Empty

Back to top Go down

World Class Ladies Night
Page 1 of 1