FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major League Wrestling #95

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Major League Wrestling #95 Empty
PostSubject: Major League Wrestling #95   Major League Wrestling #95 EmptySat May 11, 2024 4:06 pm

Major League Wrestling #95 Logo-MLW-High-Res

MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING is a sports-media holding company that focuses on professional wrestling sporting events & programming, digital contest and ancillary entertainment.  MLW prides itself on ‘Fusion Wrestling’, presenting a variety of wrestling styles from around the world to create a true hybrid of fighting styles from various disciplines across the globe.  MLW’s diverse roster incorporates the following disciplines:

- British Strong Style/ Catch Wrestling/ Hardcore Wrestling/ Lucha Libre/ Mixed Martial Arts/ Shoot Wrestling/ Japanese Strong Style/ Technical Wrestling

CHAMPIONS:

MLW Champion:
SOLO SIKOA

Hometown:
Las Vegas, Nevada

Finisher:
One Problem (Chokeslam Samoan Spike)
Samoan Spike
Uso Splash

Reign: 02/07/24
Major League Wrestling #95 Devsp5b-1fe6afe7-48eb-447a-81b9-e0aff287cdb3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y5M2M3ZGQxLTA1N2YtNDRhMi1iN2Q2LWE1NzE1MjI4OTY3MlwvZGV2c3A1Yi0xZmU2YWZlNy00OGViLTQ0N2EtODFiOS1lMGFmZjI4N2NkYjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Major League Wrestling #95 Dggdx1w-583cd071-0e84-41f4-a768-d424e4e2dbee.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBmZDBmZTgzLTE5YTMtNGEwMi05OTNjLTYxZTAzNjQ4YzFhMlwvZGdnZHgxdy01ODNjZDA3MS0wZTg0LTQxZjQtYTc2OC1kNDI0ZTRlMmRiZWUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0OPENWEIGHT CHAMPION:
Shane ‘Swerve’ Strickland

Hometown:
Tacoma, Washington

Finisher:

Swerve Stomp
House Call
‘Big Pressure’ (JML Driver)

Reign: 02/07/24

Tag Team Champions:

The USOs (Jimmy &Jey)

Hometown:

San Francisco, California

Finisher:

1 and Done (3-D)
Uso Splash
10 Hours to Houston
(Samoan drop + corkscrew neckbreaker)

Reign: 05/01/24
Major League Wrestling #95 Dfcp7lw-fd3eba83-37e6-4f04-987f-e9e30c1b6bd5.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZiZWQwNWZiLThmZmItNDk5Ni04NTc1LTFiOWMxNzkyNTFjZlwvZGZjcDdsdy1mZDNlYmE4My0zN2U2LTRmMDQtOTg3Zi1lOWUzMGMxYjZiZDUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Major League Wrestling #95 Dgt7zlc-daab21c4-3ce1-41a2-be58-78347dd05e26.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzlkMGVjMDk5LTRhMjAtNDY5ZC05OGVkLTIyMDMzMTdlNGMzMFwvZGd0N3psYy1kYWFiMjFjNC0zY2UxLTQxYTItYmU1OC03ODM0N2RkMDVlMjYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0Women's Champion:
Mercedes Mone

Hometown:
Boston, Massachusetts

Finisher:
Banks Statement
Mone Maker (Gory Special DDT)

Reign: 04/11/2024

SHINE ‘Diamonds’ CHAMPION:
MANDY ROSE

Hometown:
Los Angeles, California  

Finisher:
Kissed by a Rose (bicycle knee)
Every Rose has its Thorn (Angels Wings)

Reign: 10/16/23
Major League Wrestling #95 Dfealht-1e7e82fc-d413-4ec0-a9ec-e8fc5ff75215.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzQ0ZTIxY2E4LTZiNmMtNGUzOC04MzFhLWJhNDEwMTY0M2FjZFwvZGZlYWxodC0xZTdlODJmYy1kNDEzLTRlYzAtYTllYy1lOGZjNWZmNzUyMTUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Major League Wrestling #95 Toxic_attraction_nxt_womens_tag_team_champs_2021_by_nuruddinayobwwe_detvvlf-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTJjMTVhODktZjBiNC00YThiLTg2ZGQtNzE2NWJkNzE4OWEwXC9kZXR2dmxmLWIxYmQ5Y2Y2LWRjZGEtNGJjNi04MzM2LTllOWI1OTAyYTJmMi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19SHINE Tag Team CHAMPIONS:
Toxic Attraction (Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne)

Hometown:
Atlanta, Georgia  
Tampa, Florida

Finisher:

Toxic Shock (Russian leg sweep + bicycle kick)
Made in Sin (Dolin)
Discus lariat (Jayne)

Reign: 02/25/24

ARENA: Tsongas Center

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Wade Barrett

INTERVIEWS: Charly Caruso & Quinn
McKay

RING ANNOUNCER: Samantha Irvine
Major League Wrestling #95 Tsongas_Exterior_1920x1080

* * * * *  THE STORY SO FAR  * * * * *

MLW went to the Underground last week as Kurt Angle battled Kenny Omega on a night that was the first of its kind ….

Donald Trump confronted the USOs about the MLW tag team championship, only to have Roman Reigns intervene on the Bloodlines behalf and use his influence as UWF world champion to make the decision final …. Trump agreed, but said the USOs must defend against 4 other teams to keep the belts ….

A much darker, aggressive Dakota Kai made her return, forcing Julia Hart to tap out and continue her descent into darkness ….

Kenny Omega defeated Kurt Angle in MLW Underground’s ‘shoot fight’ environment, knocking him out with 3 consecutive Kamigoye knee strikes ….

* * * * * END PROLOGUE * * * * *

* * * * * SHOW OPENING * * * * *

MLW makes the Tsongas Center in Lowell, Massachusetts its home for this tour, as shows will emanate from here for the next month …. The crowd is standing-room-only ….

MAURO RANALLO and WADE BARRETT are ringside at the announce table, and they welcome the viewing audience and set up the show ….

Major League Wrestling #95 MauroMajor League Wrestling #95 MobileRESEM122348wade-barrett

Tonight is a big night as we are fast approaching the UWF draft …. Last week at MLW #92, the USOs exploited a loophole in Trumps booking of the match, and climbed the ladder and pulled down the titles …. After UWF world champion Roman Reigns exerted his influence, Trump allowed the decision to stand but mandated that the USOs defend the MLW tag team titles against all 4 teams that were in the match ….

Major League Wrestling #95 Bloodline-2

The Bloodline arrives to start the show …. Paul Heyman addresses the crowd first and says it seems like Donald Trump has put the USOs in a no-win scenario …. But The Bloodline doesn’t believe in no-win scenarios …. This is just an opportunity for the USOs to show the world that they are the best tag team going today, just like the Bloodline is the most dominant force in the UWF ….

REIGNS - “There is a reason for everything I do.  You see, I move the needle around here.  Not only for MLW, but for the entire UWF.  I carry this entire organization on my back.  I’m not going to ask for your respect …. I’m gonna take it!  Respect my work, respect what I do for this business …. Give me my flowers …. Now!  So …. Lowell, Massachusetts ….

ACKNOWLEDE ME!”

Major League Wrestling #95 3976d2a9b629e5d403cf63e8dd71652f

REIGNS - “Now, I’ve said it before.  In the Bloodline you are not just born great.  You are born with the expectations of greatness.  The USOs, my cousins, they are the best tag team around, they just needed reminding of that.  And now the Bloodline has all the gold and we are still gonna have all the gold at the end of the night ….

And that brings me to the Great American Bash.  I stood in this ring a year ago and told the world that I was gonna smash everyone in the month of July.  And that’s what I did.  I defended this title against the best the UWF had.  Now here we are again.  New year, same story.  It doesn’t matter if I have to fly to Japan and smash that clown Iceman Parsons, it doesn’t matter if I have to go to Chicago, Miami, or anywhere else.  Put your money on the table, line up who you ‘think’ is the best you have to offer, and the High Chief will show up and run through them all again.  BecauseI’m just getting started.”

Reigns is cut off as the lights go out!  The music for the House of Black hits!  

Major League Wrestling #95 Fe5d4cb4d1aa97447216ae9561c9236b04684d23

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
MLW Tag Team Title Match:
(Champions) THE USOS (Jimmy &amp; Jey) w/ Roman Reigns &amp; Solo Sikoa
-vs-
HOUSE OF BLACK (Malakai Black &amp; Brody King) w/ Buddy Murphy &amp; Julia Hart

The House and Bloodline have had beef in the past, but this time Reigns and Solo are at ringside …. These two teams have a solid 10 minute match and the USOs look like they are in trouble …. Malakai &amp; King hit Dante’s Inferno on Jimmy Uso, but Jey barely breaks it up …. Everything breaks down and we get a ref bump, which allows Murphy to interfere hitting the curb stomp on Jey …. Solo takes out Murphy with the Samoan Spike but Brody King with a huge lariat to Solo!  Reigns enters …. AND HITS RIGHT HAND OF GOD MODE ON KING!  The ref sees this and calls for the bell!</p></center>

POST MATCH: The House of Black are the winners, but only by DQ so the USOs keep the titles …. Security comes out and has to keep the Bloodline and House of Black separated Zzzz

*** IN THE BACK ***

Trump isn’t here tonight, but he sends word via Dana White that Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa have been given ‘the rest of the night off’ …. Reigns doesn’t give a shit because he has his family’s back …. He gives the USOs a speech about taking care of business and he tells Heyman to stay with them …. He says he and Solo are going to the jet and they are going to celebrate after ….

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
Draft Immunity Match:
LYRA VALKYRIA  
-vs-
WILLOW NIGHTENGALE

With the draft upcoming, this is one of 2 women’s matches tonight where the winner earns immunity from being drafted somewhere else …. Both of these ladies are considered ‘rising stars’ and they don’t disappoint, putting on a good 7 minute match …. Willow is definitely the crowd favorite here, and she gets the win after hitting the POUNCE! followed by the Dr Bomb to get the 3 count …. Willow has earned immunity from the Battle Royale ….</p></center>

*** IN THE BACK ***

Tessa Blanchard promo …. It’s finally been signed …. Jade vs. Tessa at SHINE #7 …. She is dying to get in the ring with Jade and see if all the hype is worth it …. She is going to drag Jade into the deep waters and watch her sink ….

(Champions) THE USOS (Jimmy &amp; Jey)
-vs-
BOMAYE FIGHT CLUB (Julius &amp; Brutus Creed) w/ Drew Gulak

The USOs show signs of wear from the war they went through with the House of Black earlier tonight, which allows the Creeds to take advantage early on …. The USOs battle back and even things up as we go into the closing stretch ….
…. Gulak is on the apron to distract the ref but Jey takes him out with a superkick!  Jey goes up top and hits the Uso Splash on Brutus for 2.9999!  Jimmy and Jey each go up top for the double splash, but Julius knocks Jey down …. Julius charges, but Jimmy catches him in a hotshot!  School boy for the 1 … 2 … Jey uses his feet to push on Jimmy’s back for on for extra leverage … 3!  The USOs survive again!  
</p></center>

*** IN THE BACK ***

* * * Shine #7 is promoted …. Matches announced already are:

Tessa Blanchard vs. Jade Cargill * * *

Willow Nightengale is interviewed and she will be at Shine #7 …. She is immune from getting drafted so she is going to set her sights on gold around here …. On queue, Toxic Attraction enters the set …. Mandy laughs at her and says she can’t be an ‘attraction’ looking the way she does …. Mandy says her and Jacy &amp; Gigi are already immune because they’ve got all the gold and they run Shine …. Willow challenges Mandy to put the Shine Diamonds title on the line against her at Shine #7 ….

Draft Immunity Match:
MIA YIM  
-vs-
NAOMI
-vs-
KILLER KELLY
-vs-
JULIA HART

This is another draft immunity match for the women …. Balls to the wall action here as Julia Hart and Killer Kelly renew their recent rivalry during the match …. Naomi has the match won after hitting the split-legged moonsault on Yim, but Julia Hart breaks it up with a moonsault of her own!  Julia then covers Mia Yim, who was crushed beneath both moonsaults, for the win ….</p></center>

*** IN THE BACK ***

Jade Cargill promo …. JADE: “Bitch please!” …. Jade says she is making her own name as the greatest first generation star while Tessa is still hanging on to her daddy’s last name like it still means something …. You want to drag me to deep waters?  That’s cool because that’s where Great White’s hunt, and I’m gonna chew your ass up and spit you out and then it’s on to bigger and better things ….

-vs-
LA FACCION INGOBERNABLE (Rush &amp; Andrade) w/ Salina De La Renta

The USOs have gotten a little breather between matches this time, and they come out fresher than before …. We get good back and forth action from this match, with LFI being on the verge of winning several times only to have the USOs survive …. Rush has Jimmy set up for the Bulls Horns, but Jey cuts him off with a superkick and he comes charging in!  Another double superkick sends Rush to the floor, but Andrade rolls up Jey for the 1 … 2 … Nooooo!  Andrade misses a meteora in the corner, allowing the Usos to hit the 1-D out of nowhere for the 3 count!!!! ….</p></center>

POST MATCH: Selena yells at LFI, which causes Rush to get fed up and walk away from her and Andrade ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

We get a video package hyping up the Post Wrestlemania draft, which promises to be one of the best drafts in years …. Lots of people will find new homes …. Where will they go?

The 2009 draft is discussed with the infamous Edge/ Stephen James swap ….

Kerry Von Erich - picked #1 overall in 2009 &amp; 2010 drafts

Ric flair - #1 in 2013

Chris Benoit - 2017

Peyton Royce - 2019

Bull Nakano - 2020

Fenix - 2021

Before the main event, we get MLW Women’s champion Mercedes Mone out for an in-ring promo …. Say hello to your C … E … O!  She talks about Deonna Purazzo being a coward for trying to break her arm, and says if Deonna wants to be mad at someone be mad at herself because she is the one that made the deal …. Mercedes was just the one to collect …. She pretty much gets her pick of who she wants as her next opponent ….

Here comes Charlotte Flair! …. Charlotte says Mercedes attacked her because she’s scared …. Charlotte is after revenge, and she’s going to get it by taking the MLW women’s title …. She doesn’t give a shit what that little emo girl AJ Lee has to say, she challenges Mercedes to a match for the MLW women’s title …. Mercedes turns her down, saying Charlotte doesn’t deserve it and she doesn’t just get to cut in line ….

AJ Lee comes out …. She’s not out here to cry like all these other soft ass bitches …. She’s just out here to state facts …. AJ is the former champion and wants her rematch …. Deonna Purazzo comes out now …. She is the former champion that Mercedes stole the title from, and she wants it back …. That’s not all she wants, she is going to take Mercedes’ arm too …. What we get instead is a 3 way dance at Shine #7 with the winner getting a shot against Mercedes at the MLW draft special!

-vs-
FIRST CLASS (Carmelo Hayes &amp; Trick Williams)

the USOs have survived every other challenge, and now they face the former champions …. And Trick &amp; Melo are the fresher team …. Trick &amp; Melo control early, and it looks like the USOs are too worn out …. Jimmy low-bridges Trick, allowing Jey to take over and they make quick tags in and out …. Trick fights them off and makes the hot tag to Hayes, who cleans house …. We get all 4 men going at it, and the USOs get a close near fall after hitting 10 hours to Houston on Hayes …. Trick comes back and scores a near fall on Jey with a Trick Shot knee …. Jimmy pulls Trick outside, leaving Jey and Carmelo alone in the ring …. Outside the ring, Trick puts Jimmy through the announce table with the Book End!  Both men are down!  Carmelo goes up top for Nuttin but Net, but Jey moves and Hayes crashes and burns!  Superkick from Jey!  Jey goes up top and hits the USO Splash!  1 … 2 … 3!  The USOs have done it!
….
</p></center>

The show ends with the USOs holding up the tag team titles in celebration ….

Major League Wrestling #95 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCyN6TIYXUb75Qungrq95-zstVOaKIIHJ9oqTOWgEg4A&amp;s
Back to top Go down

Major League Wrestling #95
Page 1 of 1