FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme Ep.02 (5/24/12)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme Ep.02 (5/24/12) Empty
PostSubject: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme Ep.02 (5/24/12)   Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme Ep.02 (5/24/12) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 11:45 am

Puerto Rico. A Tropical paradise. Beautiful beaches, exotic food and Gorgeous Women. Some refer to the Island as Borinquen, which means "Land of the Valiant Lord". It's a proud land with proud people and it's also a place rich in Pro Wrestling history. That history returns tonight. We bring you the blood & guts tradition of Puerto Rico. We bring you Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

(Opening video Plays.)

Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme Ep.02 (5/24/12) 133558410542627996

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Wellcome to Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with my broadcast partner, "Poncharello" Erik Estrada. Today we have some great action Round 2 of our Universal Heavyweight Championship Tournament. As well as the debut of Phil LaFon & Doug Furnas, The Can-Am Express.

Estrada: I have heard some good things about these guys I can't wait to finally see them up close.

Hugo: All That and more. Let's get it started!

Garcia: This is a 2nd round match in the CWX Universal Championship tournament.

'Ragin Bull' Manny Fernandez w/El Profe' vs 'The Boogie Woogie Man' Jimmy Valiant

This is a back and forth contest both men really showing how much they want this title. Fernandez hits a pildriver and covers for a near fall. JV comes back and hits an elbow smash to Fernandez' face then drops the elbow across his chest. 1.. 2.. Noo! Manny gets his foot on the rope. JImmy goes for a sleeperhold. Manny gets him up on his shoulders and rams Jimmy's face into the top turnbuckle. Fernendez clocks Valiant in the mouth, causing a little blood to spill. JV sees this and becomes incensed. He starts battering Manny with Rights and lefts as the fans cheer. He sets up for another sleeper when El Profe' jumps on the apron Jimmy grabs him and shows his fist to the crowd. Manny is up and hits a Flying Knee to the back of JV. He covers. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Manny Fernandez 9:42

Hugo: Manny Fernandez is in the Finals, Ponch. You said last week you thought he was the favorite.

Estrada: I did. He just has I feel, a lot of experience against tougher competition.

Hugo: We'll be back. No cambies de canal!

COMMERCIAL

(Show returns backstage with Raquel Reign.)

Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme Ep.02 (5/24/12) Raquel-Reign-posing-in-black-lingerie-for-Eye-Candy-Modeling

Raquel: I'm here with 'The Innovator of violence' Tommy Dreamer. Tommy welcome to CWX.

Dreamer: Thank you Raquel. I'm happy to be here in Puerto Rico. The Puerto Rican fans appreciate the Hardcore style. These fans pay their tickets and they want to see a fight Well anyone who knows me knows I love a good fight. I'm sure I'll find one here. CWX is new to the UWF but in time I'm sure we will be the talk of the town.

Raquel: Gracias Tommy.

(Back to ringside.)

Hugo: Now it's time for some tag Team action, Ponch. Teamwork is so important. You must know about that. You worked with a partner you guys had to watch each other's back.

Estrada: You know we were just "acting", right. I wasn't really a cop.

Hugo: I could've sworn I saw you with a gun earlier.

Estrada: What? It's kind of dangerous here at night!

Can-Am Express (LaFon & Furnas) vs The Cuban Assassin & Jose Salvador

The heel team of CA and Salvador try to attack before the bell. But Furnas gives Salvador a huge powerslam. LaFon is in hitting Various Suplexes. Cuban Assassin breaks up a pin attempt and is hit with a stellar dropkick by Furnas for his trouble. LaFon then puts Jose away with a Sitout Power Bomb.

Winners: Can-Am Express 6:32

Estrada: That was impressive

Hugo: They are a good team, Erik. I think they become big players here. When we return the debut of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.

COMMERCIAL

(Show returns to the set of Chicky Starr's SportShop We see Boxing gloves on the wall a sign with the name of the show and a picture of Chicky. A heavy bag and 2 chairs.)

Starr: Oye Bendejos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I want to bring out the big shot. El Presidente, Carlos Colon. Get in here cause I got a lot to say to you.

Colon: Control yourself, Chicky.

Starr: Don't worry about me. Take a seat. I want you to explain to me how my good friend Hercules Ayala. Is not in the Universal Tournament.

Colon: I already explained...

Starr: ¡Cállate! I'm asking the questions. Everyone knows you hate Ayala. You're jealous of the man. The people of Puerto Rico adore him. You are an idiot. You are abusing your power like the snake you are.

Colon: Dammit Chicky. You better respect me....

Starr: I'm not finished. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. Not Carlos Colon Sport Shop. On this show I'm the boss. You... you're nothing but a piece of crap. You dirty bastard!

(Colon gets up and slaps Chicky's face. Then from nowhere attacks Hercules Ayala with a Chair. He pounds Carlos a few times over the head. Colon is bleeding profusely. Now Hercules is driving the chair into the throat of Colon. All the while Chicky is cheering him on. Hercules then grabs the mic from Starr.)

Ayala: Did that get your attention?

Hugo: My god. We need to get some help for Carlos.

Estrada: These 2 guys set this up. They should both be fired let them look for work in WTF. They can team with Crash Holly.

Hugo: Let's send it to the ring.

El Bronco vs Amazing Red

These two juniors put on quite a show for the fans. Lots of highspots. Some aggressive offense from the masked Bronco as well. Then Red hits the Red Eye(Springboard Swinging Reverse STO). He goes up and hits a 540 Splash. For the win.

Winner: Amazing Red 10:11

Estrada: Wow! What a move!

Hugo: That's the Infrared. When he hits that you can bet its over. When we return Pedro Morales faces Joe LeDuc in our Main Event.

COMMERCIAL

Raquel: I'm here with Stephen James...

James: That's "Number 1" Stephen FN James! I've been all around the world and everywhere I go people are always giving me the signal that they know I'm the number 1 man in this here sport.

Raquel: I'm not sure that's what that finger means.

James: Of course it does purty lady. Now I came here because I needed to find some hardcore competition. Primo Colon, Invader III or anyone else who wants to try their luck I'm ready for yall. I'm ready fo you too, purty lady.

(Raquel gives him the finger)

James: That's right...I'm number 1 in your heart too.

Raquel: Cabrón...back to ringside.

Hugo: Time for our Big Main Event. Who will face Manny Fernandez next show for the CWX Universal Championship. We have pre-recorded comments from both men.

LeDuc: You come to the lumberjack Joe LeDuc for my thoughts. My thoughts? I think I have wrestled all over the World. Mexico, Germany, Korea, Australia, USA and now I come to Puerto Rico. Everywhere I go there is always some local hero. Who is supposed to defend his homeland's honor. Everytime I leave em lying broken. Let me tell you something Pedro Morales. You are no different. Here in the Roberto Clemente Coliseum. Joe LeDuc is going to tear you apart! Then I'm going to become the Universal Champion. There's not a ting you can do to stop it.

Morales: Joe LeDuc is a tough man. He don't fool around in the ring. He looks to not win but to hurt someone. Well Joe, you're not gonna hurt me. Cause you may be tough...but I'm tougher! I love to wrestle but tonight...we're gonna fight. I want that Universal Title. To get it I have to go thru you. I'm going to enjoy doing it.

Main Event: Joe LeDuc vs Pedro Morales

As both men promised this is a knockdown, drag out affair. Joe rakes the eyes of Pedro then scoops him up and delivers a side Backbreaker. He drops a leg on him and covers for 2. Pedro battles back with some big left hands. Pedro hits a Back Suplex then stomp on the back of Joe. Looking to possibly soften him up for the Boston Crab. Pedro goes for it but LeDuc is too close to the ropes and pulls himself t he ring. but Pedro refuses to let go and they both wind up outside with Joe still locked in the Boston Crab!

The referee instead of counting jumps outside trying to get both men back in. Finally Pedro releases the hold and starts to argue with the referee. LeDuc has grabbed a nearby chair. He starts to swing towards them. Pedro shoves the referee to safety as the chair connects to his head. LeDuc tosses Morales in the ring and covers . The referee is slow getting back in but makes the count as he never saw the chair used. 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!! Pedro kicks out! Morales is buted wide open. LeDuc is tearing at the cut as the referee is threatening to DQ him. LeDuc scoops up Pedro and delivers a PowerSlam. He gets a 2 count again. As Joe rises we see his chest covered with Pedro's blood. He wipes it on his face as he snarls at the crowd. He starts to hammer down on Pedro with sledgehammers but Pedro is starting to get mad. The blows are starting to have less and less effect on him. The crowd is getting louder and louder. LeDuc looks dismayed. He he fires another punch and Pedro blocks it and starts firing his own, rocking the Lumberjack. He sends him in for a backdrop.  Then he hits a Atomic Backbreaker. The bloody Pedro signals to the crowd. He again locks in the Boston Crab. Joe fights it for a little while then finally taps!

Winner: Pedro Morales 16:42

Hugo: He did it! Pedro wins! WOOOWWW!!!!

Estrada: I thought there was no way he could come back from that beating. He showed the heart of a Lion in there.

Hugo: I have to agree, Erik. We have our final set-up. Manny Fernandez will face Pedro Morales for the Universal Championship. This was a great show, Ponch!

Estrada: You can't get any more hardcore action than here in CWX.

Hugo: Join us next time we will have the Finals match, plus the debut of Stephen FN James. As well as the debut of one of the most sought after Tag Teams in the UWF and they're here in CWX! All that and more. I'm Hugo savinovich for Erik Estrada saying adios amigos. Buenas Noches, Ponch!

Estrada: Buenas Noches, Hugo.

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme Ep.02 (5/24/12)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: