FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major League Wrestling #44

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Major League Wrestling #44 Empty
PostSubject: Major League Wrestling #44   Major League Wrestling #44 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 7:47 pm

Major League Wrestling #44 Ddoi68e-fb70b8c3-7ed6-4f3b-86a5-992e9483cd92.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODhlMzA4MjQtM2M5YS00OTU3LWI2YWItMzk0Y2I3ODNhYTIwXC9kZG9pNjhlLWZiNzBiOGMzLTdlZDYtNGYzYi04NmE1LTk5MmU5NDgzY2Q5Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING is a sports-media holding company that focuses on professional wrestling sporting events & programming, digital contest and ancillary entertainment.  MLW prides itself on ‘Fusion Wrestling’, presenting a variety of wrestling styles from around the world to create a true hybrid of fighting styles from various disciplines across the globe.  MLW’s diverse roster do battle in the gritty battleground of the Temple incorporating the following styles:

- British Strong Style
- Catch Wrestling
- Hardcore Wrestling
- Lucha Libre
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Shoot Wrestling
- Japanese Strong Style
- Technical Wrestling

CHAMPIONS:

MLW Champion:
ADAM COLE

Hometown:
Panama City, Florida

Finisher:
The Boom (Shining Wizard w/ exposed knee)
Last Shot (Knee lift brainbuster)
Florida Key (Bridging X Plex)

Reign: 09/24/2021
Major League Wrestling #44 Ddk9wim-904f3a20-5128-4d58-918e-2d2850a6cd17.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ZiNjBmZjY1LTM5YmQtNDJkYi1iYzE5LThhOGM5NDMyYjViY1wvZGRrOXdpbS05MDRmM2EyMC01MTI4LTRkNTgtOTE4ZS0yZDI4NTBhNmNkMTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Major League Wrestling #44 Dd69u29-2989b805-18a6-416c-ad3d-8d7f03adea67.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBjNzgyZTRjLWZhZTAtNGE4Ny1iN2IxLWE3NTI1OThkOWRmOVwvZGQ2OXUyOS0yOTg5YjgwNS0xOGE2LTQxNmMtYWQzZC04ZDdmMDNhZGVhNjcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0STRONG OPENWEIGHT CHAMPION:
Samoa Joe

Hometown:
Huntington Beach, California

Finisher:
Muscle Buster
Coquina Clutch
Island Driver

Reign: 07/23/21

Tag Team Champions:
reDRagon (Kyle O’Reilly & Bobby Fish)

Hometown:
Albany, New York (Fish)
Vancouver, British Columbia (O’Reilly)

Finisher:
No Man’s Land (Total Elimination)
Chasing the Dragon

Reign: 11/12/21
Major League Wrestling #44 Undisputed_era_nxt_tag_team_champions_2018_render_by_ambriegnsasylum16_dc2jech-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTEyMiIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBjNzgyZTRjLWZhZTAtNGE4Ny1iN2IxLWE3NTI1OThkOWRmOVwvZGMyamVjaC04MzI5MzcwYi0yZDQ5LTRiNDctODQ5OS03OGZmZjQ3MmE4ZWMucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ

Major League Wrestling #44 Deh5b8i-5d01c376-c1b5-4203-b8f2-c7428d161595.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2EwNGQ3N2RlLTMxZjgtNDMwMC04YjE0LWY0YjkwYWVjZThhNFwvZGVoNWI4aS01ZDAxYzM3Ni1jMWI1LTQyMDMtYjhmMi1jNzQyOGQxNjE1OTUucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0INTERIM Women's ‘DIAMOND’ Champion:
Raquel Gonzalez

Hometown:
Rio Grande Valley, Texas

Finisher:
Chingona Bomb (One-armed power bomb)
Stan Hansen Lariat
Tequila Shot (TKO)

Reign: 10/16/21

ARENA: TD Garden

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo & Pat McAfee

INTERVIEWS: Charly Caruso

RING ANNOUNCER: Melissa Santos
Major League Wrestling #44 TD-Garden-e1568316426445

* * * * * PROLOGUE * * * * *

Miro is in a dark room, and he cuts an ominous promo .…

MIRO – “First of all, I want to thank God for making me powerful and my hot wife flexible.  I promise to use that power to redeem those that deserve it.  People that try to stop me from helping a woman in need, or those that attack me for no reason.  People like Tyson Kidd.  Tyson, they say ‘don’t put your hand on a stove that has already burned you.’  But you are putting your throat on a blade that has already spared you!  This isn’t the tag team division, and you, my friend, are about to find that the bravest thing you ever did in your life was think about attacking me.  The stupidest thing you’ve ever done is actually DO it.  

And you, Davey Boy Jr., don’t think I have forgotten about you.  You have something that I want.  Just because Tyson Kidd has taken your place under the guillotine TONIGHT, doesn’t mean that you aren’t still standing on the train tracks too.  There is no more dangerous place in MLW to be standing than between me and what I want.   Between me and my divine right!  So go ahead and keep lying to the world and telling them that you are not afraid.  But when you watch what I do to your little friend tonight, you will know why I am the Redeemer.”

Major League Wrestling #44 Miro

* * * * * SHOW OPENING * * * * *

We are in Boston, Massachusetts for MLW at the TD Gardens …. It’s standing room only tonight, and the fans are RABID as Pyro erupts from the ringposts and above the entranceway …. We get camera pans over the capacity crowd as MAURO and PAT MCAFEE billboard tonight’s show, welcoming those at home and setting up what we are going to see tonight ….

Once again, the steel cage is hanging ominously above the arena for tonight’s main event as Killer Kross faces Adam Cole in a steel cage match!  In addition, as a result of Miro’s attack on Tyson Kidd at MLW #43, we will see Kidd vs. Miro tonight ….  

Major League Wrestling #44 300px-Hell_in_a_Cell_03

We start out the show with the arrival of the Undisputed Era led by MLW Champion Adam Cole …. Tonight, Cole steps in the ring with Killer Kross inside a steel cage ….

COLE – “Who’s ready for story time with Adam Cole Bay Bay???  The Undisputed Era have never been stronger, and not Killer Kross and especially not Austin Aries is gonna change that.  I mean, did you really thought Roderick Strong was gonna leave the Undisputed Era for you???  The UE is the best thing going in pro wrestling.  We’ve got the money, the the fame and fortune, the titles.  We run this place!  Seriously, when was the last time the name ‘Austin Aries’ was relevant?  Where has he been hiding for the last year?  You know what, it doesn’t matter because you don’t just show up after a year of doing nothing and expect to be taken seriously ….”

“Now, as far as tonight goes, Killer Kross, you think that putting me inside a cage like some kind of animal gives you the advantage.  But the thing is, I don’t need the Undisputed Era at ringside to beat you Kross.  I’m Adam ‘freakin’ Cole Bay Bay!  You can come out here and choke out people and drop people on their heads all day long and that doesn’t impress me.  It doesn’t matter that I didn’t pin you to win this title, I pinned Chris Jericho.  What matters is that I pinned you to KEEP it …. What matters is I will emerge from the steel cage STILL the champion …. Not only will I retain my MLW championship, I will remind you once again that you really aren’t a killer, you are a failure …. And THAT, is undisputed!”

Major League Wrestling #44 Adam-cole-nxt-champion

We get a video recap of FIGHTLAND #3 from New Years Eve

• Candice LeRae defeated Mickie James, but chaos ensued afterwards as Mickie busted Candice open with a beer bottle to the head …. Ciampa came to her rescue, powerbombing Mickie from the ring to the floor on top of Storm & Grimes …. This moment seemed to galvanize Ciampa & Gargano, who shook hands afterwards ….

• Lacey Evans made her in-ring debut but was confronted by Becky Lynch afterwards

• Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus upset The North in tag team action (The tag title shot briefcase was NOT on the line)

• Roderick Strong & Austin Aries faced ReDRagon in tag team action, which saw Strong turn on his long-time friend  

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
MLW OPENWEIGHT TITLE:
(Champion) SAMOA JOE (4-0-1 Title defenses)
VS.
SHEAMUS

Sheamus is a surprise opponent, answering the open challenge of Joe …. These two bulls collide with a flurry of strikes and submission attempts …. The action spills outside, where Joe hits the elbow suicida …. Sheamus battles back and hits the White Noise for a 2 count …. Joe avoids the Brogue kick, hitting a urinage and a back senton for 2 …. Sheamus with the Celtic War Sword, but Joe catches him as he goes up top and hits the Muscle Buster!  Joe locks on the Coquina Clutch, trapping Sheamus with the body scissors and he has no choice but to tap out …. Joe retains and goes to 5-0-1 in title defenses …. </p></center>

POST MATCH: Joe grabs a mic and says he continues to make the Openweight title the most important title in MLW …. He’s going to keep choking people out while he waits for someone to step up that is worth his time ….

Major League Wrestling #44 SamoaJoe

*** IN THE BACK ***

Charlotte Flair does an interview with Charly Caruso …. She says Raquel didn’t beat her and she wants to know where her rematch is …. Valifornia appear onscreen to interrupt …. SoCal Val starts to talk, but Raquel cuts her off and steps up to get right in Charlotte’s face …. Raquel quickly reminds her that Charlotte sure as hell didn’t beat her either so she doesn’t know why Charlotte feels entitled to ANYTHING …. Nothing was settled, and the only thing Charlotte is entitled to is another ass whoopin …. Charlotte says it is time for the Queen to reclaim her crown, but Chelsea laughs at her …. Charlotte says that she will face Chelsea tonight and give Gonzalez a glimpse into her future ….

The end result of the promo is that the Charlotte – Raquel rematch will take place at MLW #45, but tonight we will get Charlotte vs. Chelsea Green ….

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
REX STEINER
VS.
JUNGLE BOY

This is a rematch from the Survival of the Fittest finals where Rex Steiner won the contract and the MLW title shot …. Jungle Boy made such an impression that he was eventually signed to an MLW contract as well, and he and Luchasaurus have ran afoul of The North as of late ….

The match itself is a good, back and forth match with Jungle Boy playing the underdog against the genetic freak in Steiner, and battling from underneath …. We get a spot where Jungle Boy is down on the floor while Steiner is down in the ring, and Bobby Roode runs out and slams Jungle Boy into the ring post …. The ref doesn’t see this, and Jungle Boy can’t make it back to the ring and is counted out ….
</p></center>

POST MATCH: Bobby Roode is laughing it up on the ramp, but Steiner takes the mic …. He doesn’t want to take the win like that, and he calls out Roode …. Steiner says since Roode got involved in his business, he now has a problem with him too …. Steiner challenges Roode to fight him at FIGHTLAND #4 ….

*** VIDEO PACKAGE ***

Major League Wrestling #44 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_ltKx1mfF5qAt_uJNbwGQO7vAoPM_OjU02Q&amp;usqp=CAU

We see Candice LeRae being stitched up after Mickie James busted a beer bottle over her head at FIGHTLAND #3 …. Candice gives zero fucks and she says she isn’t afraid of blood because she beat Mickie’s ass …. Johnny Gargano &amp; Tomasso Ciampa are there too, and Gargano is pacing back and forth like a caged animal …. Ciampa is ice cold, and he says that he saw the fear in Storm &amp; Grimes’ eyes …. Gargano cuts in and yells at the camera that things are way beyond personal now, and they can run back to RWA and hide, but there is nowhere on earth that they can hide from them ….

CHARLOTTE FLAIR
VS.
CHELSEA GREEN w/ SoCal Val &amp; Raquel Gonzalez

Green is out to prove herself in this match, and she matches Charlotte early on much to everyones surprise …. Chelsea wears her down with an abdominal stretch, but Charlotte battles back after clipping the knee and locks on the Figure Four …. Charlotte misses a moonsault, allowing Green to score with a Destroyer for a 2.999999 …. That was close ….. Charlotte and Green trade strikes, and Green goes for the Unprettier but Charlotte wiggles free and clips the knee from behind …. Green drops to one knee, allowing Charlotte to score with the Natural Selection to get the 3 count …. </p></center>

POST MATCH: Raquel enters the ring and holds up the womens title in Charlotte’s face …. Charlotte pushes her, and Gonzalez pushes back and they have to be separated ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

We see Killer Kross and Scarlett in what looks like a church ….

KILLER KROSS – “Adam Cole, the ultimate salvation for every man is to die for their sins.  Tonight, Adam Cole, I will give you that opportunity.  From the very start, I have told the world that I am the way of the future, I am the new beginning.  And for you, Adam Cole, I am your pathway to true salvation because, at the very least, you will not be leaving that cage with the MLW title.  But you will be very fortunate to even make it out of that cage alive.  Tonight, I promised you that I would make you ‘Kneel at the Kross’ for your sins, but you will find no forgivness here.  Tick Tock, Mr. Cole …. Tick Tock.”

SCARLETT – “This is gonna be a massacre.  Sounds like date night ….”

MIRO
VS.
TYSON KIDD w/ Davey Boy Smith Jr.

Kidd’s ribs are taped up from the attack last week, but he attacks at the bell and overwhelms Miro …. Miro sent to the floor and Kidd goes for a suicide dive, but Miro stops him and hits a HUGE OVERHEAD BELLY TO BELLY!  Miro takes over and taunts the crowd to boo him louder ….  He rips the tape is off Kidd’s ribs, but Kidd fires back with some punches and a running enziguri in the corner …. Kidd tries to fire up, and Miro charges right into a superkick!  Kidd hits the Blockbuster but Miro kicks out at 1!  Kidd follows up with the springboard elbow drop, but Miro gets the knees up into the ribs of Kidd!  KILLS HIM WITH THE MACHKA KICK!  GAME … OVAAAAAA!!!!!!  Miro stomps the back and ribs of Kidd, then locks in the 7th Seal, cranking back with the leg scissors and Kidd immediately taps out!! …. </p></center>

POST MATCH: Miro refuses to release the hold even as the bell rings, and Smith Jr. hits the ring and sends Miro bailing out to the floor ….  Miro is laughing …. Smith takes the mic and says he will fight Miro at Fightland #4, and the Openweight title shot will be on the line!

MLW HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: Steel Cage Match
(Champion) ADAM COLE
VS.
KILLER KROSS w/ Scarlett

The opening moments are total carnage as Kross overwhelms Cole and tosses him around the ring …. Cole tries to escape by climbing the cage, but Kross pulls him down and bounces his head off the steel a few times …. Cole manages to trap Kross’ leg in the ropes and he dropkicks the knee of Kross into the cage!  Kross is hobbled now and Cole works on the leg …. Cole goes for the Panama Sunrise, but Kross blocks it in mid-air and hits the Alabama Slam!  Kross goes for the Order 66 forearm, but Cole pulls the ref in the way at the last second and Kross takes out the ref!  Kross hits the Doomsday Clock and has Cole pinned!  The crowd is counting '1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4 ... 5 ... 6 ...'  NO REF!!!!  

Finally, out of the back comes another ref, and he has to unlock the cage door in order to check on the first ref!  This allows the Undisputed Era to get into the cage!  The UE attack Kross, but Kross fights them off …. Strong brings the MLW title into the ring, but Kross cuts him off and Buckle Bombs him into Fish and takes them both out!  Cole has the MLW title, BUT KROSS DUCKS AND COLE TAKES OUT THE 2ND REF WITH A BELT SHOT!  Kross with another Doomsday Clock to Cole!  Kross Jacket Choke locked on!  COLE IS TAPPING BUT NO REF AGAIN!!!!  Kross turns his attention back to the UE, and he kills Strong with the Order 66 that drives him through the cage door to the floor!  He turns around, right into a superkick from Cole!  FISH &amp; O’REILLY HIT NO MAN’S LAND!!!!  Cole has the title belt and he tells Fish &amp; O’Reilly to hold Kross …. Cole tries to hit Kross with the title, but Kross kicks him in the face!  Kross tosses Fish into the cage, and snags the Kross Jacket Choke on O’Reilly!  COLE FROM BEHIND WITH THE BOOM TO THE BACK OF KROSS’ HEAD!  Cole with the MLW title belt again …. CLOCKS KROSS!  Cover as the ref slowly crawls over!  1 … 2 … KROSS KICKS OUT!!!!…. Cole pulls down the knee pad …. Off the ropes …. BOOM (exposed knee shining wizard)!  

Major League Wrestling #44 Adam-cole-last-shot

1 … 2 … 3!  The Undisputed Era has once again screwed Killer Kross out of the MLW title!!!!
</p></center>

POST MATCH:  The Undisputed Era celebrate as the cage is raised …. However, the UE music stops playing as we hear ….

“Ladies and Gentlemen …. Ladies and Gentlemen!  MY NAME … IS PAUL … HEYMAN!”

Major League Wrestling #44 Paul-Heyman-WWE-Raw-645x370

The crowd chants along with Heyman as he appears on the big screen to a big pop ….

HEYMAN – “Mr. Cole, congratulations.  I would be lying if I didn’t say that I have had my eye on you for a long time.  All of you really.  The entire Undisputed Era ….”

COLE – “Let me stop you right there, Paul.  You’ve had your eye on us?  Of course you have!  There is no doubt that you are a man with an eye for talent, and you are looking at what is obviously the best collection of talent in the UWF!  But I’ll save you some time.  The Undisputed Era already runs this show.  We don’t need a manager, or an advocate, or whatever you call yourself these days.  We’re good.  Honestly, you don’t bring anything to the table that we don’t already have so your services are not required …. “

PAUL – (laughing) “Ah, Mr. Cole.  You think I am here for you?  Hehehehe ... no.  This is the reason I am here ….”

Heyman smiles as the camera pans to reveal ….

Spoiler:

The Unidpsuted Era, especially Adam Cole, have a collective look of shock on their faces as they just stare at the big screen .... the show goes off the air …
Back to top Go down

Major League Wrestling #44
Page 1 of 1