FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF 51: The Celebration Continues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF 51: The Celebration Continues  Empty
PostSubject: WWF 51: The Celebration Continues    WWF 51: The Celebration Continues  EmptyTue May 07, 2024 7:35 pm

WWF # 51 : The Celebration Continues

Gordon : It’s night 2 of this two WWF Event . Besides the WWF Television Title Tournament, we have the East Coast TagTeam Championship on the line , The Armstrongs taking on Billy Jack Hayes and Chief Wahoo McDaniel.

Wagner : The battle of nobody cares .

Gordon : We have a top 12 match up , Kenny Omega and Killer Kross going after that number 11 spot .

Wagner : One of these gentleman are two weeks away from losing a job ,with that dangerous 12th position .

Gordon : Kevin Owens defending the National Heavyweight Championship against Hollywood Dave Batista.

Wagner : Mr . Owens will be losing that title tonight . Dave Batista is an animal.

Gordon : and then the finals of the WWF Television Championship.

Wagner : Of course myself on commentary will be the highlight of the night .

Gordon : Well that’s to be determined. We’ll be back .

Break

TV Title Final Four John Cena vs Ken Patera : Cena comes out firing , when he goes for the the running clothesline , Patera gets his feet up . He knocks Cena silly . Back breaker by Patera and then a goes for Bearhug . Cena turns it into a belly to belly . From there he goes for the FU , but Patera gets out the back !!! Slinging Full Nelson !!!! Cena submits ! Patera is moving on to the finale !!!

Gordon : A bit of a shock here .

Wagner : Not for me , Mr . Solie . Ken Patera is a dangerous man .

Gordon : Well let’s see who he will be facing .

Goldust vs Bam Bam Bigelow : Bam Bam rocks Goldust with some sharp forearms and then vertices Suplex . He then hits chunking headbutt to Goldie’s chest . He goes up top for his flying headbutt, but Goldie moves . Goldie hits a Bulldog and then bodyslam . He chops Bam Bam in the corner and then goes for Shattered Dreams !!! He now sets up for the Curtain Call and Bam Bam shoves him off and hits a flying shoulder tackle . Bam Bam sets up for Greetings From Asbury Park Goldust gets out the back , Curtain Call . He covers 1…….2…….3 !!!

Wagner : Oh we have an interesting match here Mr . Solie , the power of Ken Patera vs the intelligence of Goldust . This will be a great TV Title Final

Gordon : WOW ! Positive words from you Mr . Wagner , wasn’t expecting.

Wagner : Oh Mr . Solie , I’m positive all the time . I’m positive right now that this East Coast Tag Team Title Match will lull people to sleep .

Gordon : Two great teams here , I highly doubt it . We’ll have that match for you when we come back .

East Coast Tag Team Titles The Armstrongs vs Billy Jack Haynes and Wahoo McDaniel: Through out the match , Wagner is insulting the Armstrongs . Talking about Brad posing to much for the teenage girls and Bob being a bad father for letting Wahoo chop away on Brad . Haynes goes for a clothesline in the corner and Brad moves . Brad fires a couple of hard right hands , which Wagner deems illegal . Brad gets the hot tag to Bob . Bob with a Superkick on Haynes for the 3 .

Bob goes out to the announcers table at ringside .

Bob : Listen up Wagner . I’ve about had it with you . Next week , I want you one on one in a match .

Wagner : Mr . Armstrong, I will not soil my hands on you , however , if you want a match that bad , I’ll send in a proxy , if you beat him , I’ll wrestle you on the 18th .

Armstrong: You’re on , ain’t no man going to stop me from getting my hands on your sorry carcass.

Wagner : Such crude behavior. I can assure you , you won’t beat who I have . Now if you please , we have a show to do . Thank you .

Armstrong: Gordon , I’m sorry for the interruption. I’m gonna shut this idiot up once and for all .

Gordon : Apologies accepted, Mr . Armstrong. We’ll be back .

Break

Killer Kross vs Kenny Omega : An exciting back and forth match . Omega hits the V Trigger on Kross and gets off Bulldog ! He covers and gets 3 .

Wagner : So next week , Killer Kross has to wrestle to keep his job ? Who will he face Mr . Solie .

Gordon : Let’s find out right now ! It’s the top 12 run down .

The man everyone is chasing is Andre The Giant .

Number one this week , Ted Dibiase the WWF East Coast Champion .

The Rock coming in at number 2 .

we have a tie for 3 that will be decided in moments . Ken Patera and Goldust

Number 5 we have David Von Erich .

Number 6 this week , Chris Benoit

Number 7 is CM Punk look for those two to be on a collision course soon .

Number 8 this week , Hollywood Dave Batista

Number 9 Billy Jack Haynes

Number 10 Wahoo McDaniel

Number 11 Kenny Omega

Number 12 of course is Killer Kross and he will have to face next week , John Cena falls all the way to 13 .

When we come back it’s time for that big match for the National Heavyweight Title . We’ll be back .

Break

National Heavyweight Title Kevin Owens vs Dave Batista ( w / Fred Blassie ) : This match never gets started . The two brawl all over the building and to the back .

Gordon : We have to get order restored. We’ll be back.

Break

WWF Television Title Ken Patera vs Goldust: Patera hits Goldust with a vertical and then starts working over the neck with clubbing forearms . He hits a running Powerslam and then a press slam . He gets in behind and puts on the Full Nelson ! Goldust gets to the ropes . Off the break , Goldust takes the eyes and then hits a Bulldog ! He gets two . Patera staggers up , flip , flop and fly by Goldust and then rolls a staggered Patera into school boy for 2 ! Patera catches him with a back elbow smash and then locks in the Full Nelson ! Goldust’s feet find a turnbuckle , he pushes off and rolls Patera into a pin . 1…….2…….3 !!!

Wagner : Brilliant move by Goldust Mr . Solie .

Gordon : For sure . We’ll see you next week .

End
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF 51: The Celebration Continues    WWF 51: The Celebration Continues  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 3:02 pm

Holy shit..... Cena submits...... are we seeing the tip of a huge push in store for Patera

Im kinda glad Bigelow lost here so hopefully him and Vader can focus as a team......plus im hoping Goldust wins this tournament

The Armstrongs stay hot, but i still believe they ever get in over the head against one of these big mass teams, their days as champions are numbered

Especially since Bob cant get Wagner out of his head

YES...... Omega wins

Hmmmm...... i see Batista losing his footing .......how long will Blassie stand for that

YES...... I can definitely see things getting bizarre around here now that Goldust has that tv title

Great show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF 51: The Celebration Continues    WWF 51: The Celebration Continues  EmptyWed May 08, 2024 10:50 pm

Another great night of action!!

congrats to goldy!!!

some good shit going on in wwf!

GOOD SHOW BRO!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF 51: The Celebration Continues    WWF 51: The Celebration Continues  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF 51: The Celebration Continues
Page 1 of 1