FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 47 : Count Down

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 47 : Count Down  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 47 : Count Down    WWF # 47 : Count Down  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2024 9:14 pm

The show opens showing the Wrestlemania line up .

Night One :

NWA World Heavyweight Title Lex Luger vs The Rock

WWF Tag Team Titles The Mega Powers vs The Gunn Club

NWA World Television Championship Roddy Piper vs David Von Erich

WWF Cruiserweight Title CM Punk vs Tiger Mask

NWA National Tag Team Titles Terry Funk and Stan Hansen vs The Armstrongs

Taz vs Goldust

Night Two :

NWA National Heavyweight Title Kevin Owens vs Killer Kross

WWF Heavyweight Title Terry Gordy vs Andre The Giant

NWA World Tag Team Titles The British Bulldogs vs The Freebirds

NWA World Super Junior Heavyweight Title Jay White vs Chris Benoit

WWF Heritage Title : Tommy “ Wildfire Rich vs Ted Dibiase

Kazuchika Okada vs Hollywood Dave Batista

Gordon : And there you see it . The line up for next week’s Wrestlemania . Now of course the card is subject to change should any champions fall between now and then . Right now I want to bring in the NWA National Heavyweight Champion . Kevin Owens . Young man , some big upcoming matches .

Owens : That’s right Gordon . After tonight’s show I’m heading to Moscow where I’ll have my third match with Razor Ramon . Then I plan on going into Wrestlemania . Gary Hart has been running his mouth about what Kabuki is going to do to me . Well Hart ….

Terry Gordy comes out .

Gordy : Kabuki gets a shot . I’m the damn WWF Champion . You were supposed to wrestle me last week , but time constraints canceled the match . Now you’re ducking me .

Owens : You want a shot . I’ll tell you what Terry . Leave your boyfriends in the back and let’s do it tonight .

Gordy : You’re on boy . See you tonight .

Gordon : A major match made here . When we come back it’s our top 12 challenge . Killer Kross and Wayne Farris in a rematch . We’ll be back .

Break

Killer Kross vs Wayne Farris : Farris opens up with some solid right hands and then a back elbow to the chest . He drops a knee across the forehead and then works a chinlock . Kross bullies his way to the ropes and knees Farris in the gut and then controls the match for the next 6 minutes . Farris fights back and goes to hit the Shake Rattle and Roll and Kross bumps the ref . HTM covers , but there is no ref . Christopher Daniels comes in and hits the BME on an unsuspecting Farris . He takes his leave . Kross hits the Kross Hammer as the ref is coming too . He covers for 3 .

Gordon : And a somewhat controversial win , but a win nonetheless for Killer Kross . Here is a look at this weeks top 12

WWF Heavyweight Champion is Freebird Terry Gordy .

Andre The Giant comes in at number 1 this week ,

Number 2 The NJPW Super J Champion and the Canadian X Division Champion Chris Benoit

Coming in at number 3 The Heritage Champion Tommy Wildfire Rich .

Number the WWF Television Champion Freebird David Von Erich .

Number 5 . The man who will face the NWA World Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania . The Rock

Number 6 this week Ted Dibisae .

Number 7 we have CM Punk

Dropping 3 spaces this week to number 8 . John Cena

Number 9 moving up another spot Goldust

Number 10 this week is Taz

Number 11 Killer Kross

And the man who will have to defend his number 12 spot in two weeks The Honky Tonk Man , Wayne Farris .

That is your top 12 . When we come back . The Armstrongs are in action. We’ll be back .

Break

The Armstrongs vs The Bashums : Good match . Bob and Brad’s father and son chemistry world well . Brad hits a Side Russian Leg Sweep on Doug . Danny comes rushing in to try and break up the cover , but eats a Superkick from Bob as Brad covers for 3 .

They join Gordon at the podium .

Gordon: Gentleman you looked good out there tonight . Wrestlemania next week , you get a title shot against the new National Tag Team Champions , Terry Funk and Stan Hansen .

Brad : That’s right Gordon . Everyone ask how are you Georgia boys gonna beat two rowdy Texans . Well me and Dad here are a pretty good tag team and we will beat ‘em by using good old fashioned tag team work .

Bob : And Gordon , brother . They want to get a little nasty , well we know how to fix that too . We can get down and get crazy with the best of em , daddy !!!

Gordon : Thank you gentlemen . The Rock is in action .

Break

The Rock vs Hercules Hernandez: Hernandez big powerful strong . Pounds away on the Rock in the early going , but Rock gets off a DDT and then hits the Rock Bottom for 3 .

He joins Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Indeed an impressive win by you , sir this week by a man just about as big as Lex Luger .

Rock : Gordon Solie , the Rock is no fool . The Rock knows he was in just one hell of a fight , but as bad ass as Hercules Hernandez is , he is not Lex Luger . Lex Luger is called the Total Package for a reason and The Rock knows what that reason is . It’s because he he buys into all the monkey crap that Medusa and The G Club feed him . He stands in front of a camera for five minutes , takes his shirt off and teenage girls swoon over him . He’s got a million dollar body , but a 25 cent brain . Lex Luger on night one of Wrestlemania , you will main event one on one with the Great One . The people’s champ The Rock . I’m gonna slap your monkey ass all over the ring and check you into the Smackdown Hotel and the Rock is gonna pin you 1 …. 2 …… Three !!! And become the new NWA World Heavyweight Champion . If Ya Smelllllllllllllla lalalallow !!! What the Rock is cookin !

Gordon : Never in a loss for words . When we come back , it’s time for our main event . Kevin Owens puts the NWA National Heavyweight Title on the line against the WWF Heavyweight Champion Terry Gordy . We’ll be back .

Break

NWA National Heavyweight Title Kevin Owens vs Terry Gordy : There is no feeling out process . There is nothing fancy about either man’s style. The fist are flying . The ref gets hit and is down . Now the Freebirds jump in . It’s four on one , until Owens is joined by Andre The Giant and he didn’t come alone . Bam Bam Bigelow and Big Van Vader join him . The Birds retreat , leaving Owens and his friends standing tall . The crowd is going crazy . Gordon only has time to sign off saying see you at Wrestlemania next week .

End Show

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 47 : Count Down    WWF # 47 : Count Down  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2024 3:34 pm

These Mania shows look awesome......i cant wait to see night 2 for sure

Owens is finding out what the schedule of being a NWA champion is all about, and now Gordy wants some of him too.....wow

Wonder what the beef is that Daniels has with Honky to interfere in that match

We are going to see the resurrection of the Armstrong curse once they face Hansen and Funk at Mania

What the heck is Hercules doing here......doesnt he know he had work tonight in Gateway

Luger has a helluva schedule coming up...... first he gets to conquer an entire country in Russia against Nikita then just days later he gets to show the world why Rock should stick with nursery rhymes

Now holy shit...... Andre, Bigelow, and Vader all together...... i love this pairing.

Heckuva show

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 47 : Count Down    WWF # 47 : Count Down  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 10:31 pm

wrestlemania looks so fn good

wow  owens vs gordy tonight!!

wtf is up with daniels?

good win for the armstrongs   i have a feeling they are gonna give HANSEN/FUNK all that they can handle

a damn good promo from rock

i knew those damned dirty birds would ruin that match

GREAT SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 47 : Count Down    WWF # 47 : Count Down  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1