FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!  Empty
PostSubject: WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!    WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!  EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 11:13 pm

WWF # 45 On The Brink To Mania

Gordon Solie: Hello and welcome to the WOR and CW studios here in New York . I’m Gordon Solie and tonight we kind of reset the clock . It’s Wrestlemania season . Tonight we start to build for April 21st . Let’s take a look now at the road this far .

Robert Downey Jr : New York City . Home of the Yankees , The Jets , The Giants, The Mets , The Knicks and the Rangers . Home of the historic Madison Square Garden . Marylin Monroe sang Happy Birthday to President John F Kennedy here . Who can forget Willis Reed the injured Knicks center coming back out of the locker room and leading his team to victory in the second half to crown the Knicks NBA World Champions .

Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier tore each other apart here , in the fight of the century in 1971 . How about the 1994 New York Rangers finally winning the Stanley Cup . Billy Joel , the Piano Man sells out the Garden once a month . It was voted by Rolling Stone magazine “ the coolest arena in all the world . “ that’s good enough for me . Then there is pro wrestling . The grand old lady and the sport of kings have always gone hand in hand . Now the World Wrestling Federation is bringing you a new tradition . Wrestlemania !!!

Back to live tv .

Freebird by Lynard Skynard plays .

Gordon : You hear that music it means only one thing . Here they are the Fabulous Freebirds . The W…..

Terry Gordy : Gordon Solie , tell me one damn thing !!!!

Gordon :And what would that be Mr . Gordy ?

Gordy : Tell me why Andre The Damn Giant is sitting number two in the NWA World Heavyweight Rankings and the man who holds the WWF Heavyweight Title, the big boss around here is sitting at number 8 . Then tell me why the Rock is getting the NWA World Heavyweight Title shot at Wrestlemania and the man who holds the WWF Heavyweight Title around here is taking a back seat and having to defend against Andre The Giant . None of it makes any damn sense ?

Gordon : Well , the Rock won a Chamber Match , which as I recall . That was the prize for winning .

Gordy : Yeah , I remember that night and tell them what I was doing Gordon Solie .

Gordon : As I recall you were defending your title against Kevin Owens .

Gordy : You mean beating the NWA National Heavyweight Champion’s ass for 23 minutes straight . Is that right ?

Gordon : Well , um yes he is the current NWA National Heavyweight Champion .

Gordy : After that he went on a run . In 3 months he only lost two two men , Razor Ramon and me !!!! Now I’m getting passed over for that belt too , to fight Andre The Giant ??? None of it makes any damn sense !!! Whose ass do I have to beat around here and the NWA to get some damn respect . Bruiser Brody , get him here . The Rock ! I ain’t real damn happy !!!

Gordon : Well , I would talk to Mr . McMahon about your situation.

Gordy : I’ll do more than that !

Hayes : That’s right the Freebirds run this place . Not Fred Blassie , not The Mega Powers , not Kevin Owens . That sign behind you says World Wrestling Federation. It should say Freebird Wrestling Federation. We own this place , Jack !!! Let’s go boys . We got a message to send .

Gordon : We’ll be back .

Break

Tiger Mask vs Denny Brown : Brown looks good , but Tiger is too much for him . He hits Tiger Driver 85 for the win .

Gordon : A good win this week for Tiger Mask and he’s joining us now . Sir , I understand you have something to say .

Tiger Mask : My English is not good , but I will try Mr . Solie . CM Punk , you showed no honor throwing away the WWF Super J Championship. I at least thought you would be a man of honor . Yes , you won and you have a right to pick which title you held , but the belt should not be tossed away in the trash . It should have been retired . So I want to ask Mr .McMahon to come out here .

Vince comes to the podium with a round of cheers .

Vince: Well , thank you . At least New York wants us .

The cheers grow louder .

Vince : What can I do for you , Tiger ?

Tiger Mask : Mr . McMahon ( Tiger reaches down under the podium ) . I found this belt . This beautiful belt that you created in the trash . It does not belong there . I would like to surrender this belt to you . It should be retired .

Vince : While I agree with you , CM Punk made his decision and as champion I have to respect that . Tell you what kid , take it home , keep it and hang it on your wall , think of it as my way of saying thank you .

Tiger : How dare you !!!!

Vince : What the hell did you just say to me ?

Tiger : I said how dare you . You created this belt , when CM Punk ran off to the UK . I fought for this belt and won it , defended it and even was humbled by losing it . Now you want to disrespect the belt and me , by giving to me as a how you say a keep sake ? No , you take the belt and put it somewhere else .

Vince: I hope you mean in my office or home and not where I think you are suggesting.

Tiger Mask says nothing .

Vince : All right you want to save the belt , maybe have another shot at CM Punk ? Next week in that ring , you will run a gauntlet, but this is not your typical gauntlet. You have to go through 3 men . You have to start and finish the match . You lose , the belt goes back in the trash and you go back to Japan . The man who pins you , gets $25, 000 and the WWF Cruiserweight Title shot at Wrestlemania . They are going to be looking to tear your damn head off !!! Now get out of my sight .

Break

Welcome back . Right now we need to go to the ring . Ken Patera is in action .

Ken Patera vs Tony Zane : Zane in no small man , but Patera acts like he’s noting . Following a vertical Suplex he puts him in the Full Nelson . Zane submits quickly .

Patera goes to the podium .

Gordon : Well an impressive……

Fred Blassie comes out .

Blassie : Are you ready to make some real money Kenny or are you going to pander to these fans ? Give me a call .

Blassie hands him a piece of paper .

Patera : The hell with that phone number . Let’s talk .

Patera and Blassie leave .

Break

Nontitle The Mega Powers vs The Medics : Despite the Medics constant switching the tag team champs own them . They end it with the Mega Bomb .

Gordon : There they are the WWF Tag Team Champions . Gentlemen you came up just a bit short over the weekend in the National Tag Team Tournament this past weekend .

Savage : Well if the Gunn Club didn’t have their circle jerk out there , things might have been different Gordon Solie .

Hogan : That’s Right Macho Man ! Those two dudes had more help than I’ve ever seen. Well I hear they are already running their mouth on social media . They need to be taught a lesson , brother .

Savage : Gunn Club anytime , anywhere , Dig It !!! Ohhhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhhh !!

Gordon : Thank you gentlemen. We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . Before we get to tonight’s rankings match , I have an announcement. The number 11 and 12 spot between The Honky Tonk Man and Killer Kross will be decided next week . Remember both men are tied for 11th right now . This week though Goldust has a chance to move up 3 spots as he takes on John Cena . Let’s go to the ring .

Goldust vs John Cena : Cena comes out firing . He gets off lefts and rights . , but Goldie rakes the eyes and then blast him with an uppercut . He drops an elbow on Cena and covers for two . Goldie puts on a Chinkock . Cena gets to the ropes for the break . Cena now fires right hand after right hand and then gets off a side slam. Five Knuckle Shuffle !!! He goes for the FU , but Goldie again goes to the eyes and the gets out the back and gets off a Bulldog . He goes for the Final Curtain , but Taz comes to ringside . Goldie blows him a kiss and forgets about Cena . Cena hits the FU for 3 . Goldust will stay at number 10 . Cena will move up a notch .

Gordon : And we have this week’s top 12 .

WWF Heavyweight Champion Terry Gordy

1 . Andre The Giant
2 . Tommy Rich ( Heritage Champion )
3 . David Von Erich WWF TV Champion
4 . Chris Benoit NJPW Super J Champion
5 . The Rock
6.John Cena
7.Tiger Mask
8.Ted Dibiase
9.Taz
10.Goldust
11.Killer Kross & Wayne Farris

Gordon : There you have . This week’s WWF Top 12 . When we come back we will talk to the new NWA National Heavyweight Champion Kevin Owens .

Break

Gordon : I’m joined now by the new National Heavy…..

Freebird music hits .

Terry Gordy : You know boy you got some nerve . Winning that title and acting like a big shot . The only big shot around here are the Freebirds .

Owens : Well Terry how about next week you try to do something about it ? This way I can stop listening to you bitch .

Gordy : You gonna give me a title shot , boy .?

Owens : WOW !! Michael didn’t have to tell you what it meant . I’m impressed . Yes , next week you and I for the National Heavyweight Title .

Gordy : You’re on boy . See you next week .

Gordon : Yessir ! We got a great match next week . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : We recently were on the set of Red One where the Rock was making his next movie . He had these words to say .

VTR

The Rock : That’s right the Rock has so many irons in the fire right now . He’s making his first Christmas movie . The Rock is in Fast X part 2 . The Today Show called the Rock and then there is Wrestlemania . Lex Luger congratulations are in order . You did the unthinkable and stopped Seth Rollins , but you see Seth Rollins is not the Rock . The Rock travels all over the world and is wanted everywhere. Well the Rock wants something too . Not money , not fame . The Rock has that . The Rock wants the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. The Rock is gonna walk into Wrestlemania and if Ventura and Rude get involved the Rock is gonna whip their monkey asses all the way back to Wide World Of Sports and they can go on the pro bowlers tour . If Medusa gets in the way she will get the People’s Strudel and won’t be able to sit down for a week . Lex Luger , the Rock is gonna walk into Wrestlemania a movie star and walk out the NWA World Heavyweight Champion . If Ya Smelllllllll lalalalow !!! What the Rock is cookin !!

Live TV : Gordon : We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back . Joining me now are two men who well took it upon themselves to play the roll of enforcers . Fred Blassie and Hollywood Dave Batista . Gentlemen last week you made a rather auspicious impression during the debut show of Mike Smith’s Gateway Championship Wrestling .

Blassie : Solie , did you watch that crap ? That show was so damn boring before we showed up . Look Smith , let’s make one thing perfectly clear . Gateway is not your territory. It belongs to us . And when I say us , I don’t mean the WWF . I mean Dave Batista and I . Smith you Pencil Neck Geek , We made you and we can break you . What we want is a taste of the action . 50 percent of all tv revenue and 60 percent of all house show gate . In return we keep out the competition that want to put you out of business . You don’t have to worry about the old boy network who ain’t happy with what you did . We’ll keep Watts boys in the Deep South. Keep Graham in the South East . Keep the Jarrett’s down there in Tennessee and well Progress is kind of in the same boat , but we don’t like that has been punter . We do you a favor , you do us a favor . If you don’t send this week’s check , me and Hollywood here will just have to come and take it ourselves. This time your number one guy might get his back broke .

Okada just then hits the broadcast area . He decks Blassie with a dropkick . Batista hear a drop toe hold and hits the floor . Batista’s nose is bleeding . Gordon tells us it appear to be broke . Okada pulls Batista up …… RAINMAKER!!!

Mike Smith comes out .

Smith : Excuse me Gordon , can I have that mic for a minute .

Smith : First my apologies to Vince McMahon for thinking he was the problem and also my thanks for letting me hang out in the back so I could discover the truth. Now boys there ain’t no way in hell we are gonna put up with extortion . Tell you what name the time and place and we will meet you there . Let’s settle this like men . Hear ya Gordon . Have a nice night .

Gordon : Well that was interesting . We are out of time . Im Gordon Solie saying so long from the Big Apple of New York .

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!    WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!  EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 12:53 pm

MSG surely has had tons of memorable moments...... how will Wrestlemania top any of them.....lets find out

Yes..... a pissed off Terry Gordy telling it exactly how it is

Ohhhh so Vince will come out to talk to Tiger but not Gordy earlier....... i hope Bam Bam takes notice of this

But it doesnt look like Tiger will be taking any of Vinces shit either.....good for him, but i still think Punk is gonna eat him alive

He may not get that chance now though.....he gets the guantlet instead. This is what happens when you cross the boss

Blassie doing some recruitting

Ohhhh come on Mega Powers...... the Gunn Clubb already beat you.......what could possibly be in it for them to do it again

Goldust takes his eye off Cena for just long enough to cost him the match...... hope Goldy makes Taz pay for that

I know KO just won that belt but i hope Gordy kicks his ass

Ohhhhh it didnt take long for Rocky to try and steal the world champions thunder

HAHAHAHA.......thats what Batista and Blassie get for sticking their noses in other peoples business

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!    WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 6:34 pm

i always like u having celebrities doing these intros

great promo from the freebirds,especially gordy but he better think twice about mentioning BRODY!

I Agree with tiger mask...show that belt some damn respect

wonder who mask is gotta face in that gauntlet?

Patera starting his singles run with a nice win

wtf is blassie up to>>

circle jerk lolol

the mega powers gotta get that win back

htm and kross definitely need to run it back

damn u oompa loompa! golddust had that match!!

oh fuck!! ko calling gordy's bluff that match will kick ass

rock... if uu really have any chance of beating the world champ then u better have ALL your focus on him! too many distractions is gonna cost you

that blasie promo was fantastic u got him spot on!

Maybe that inbred mike smith will actually take blassie's deal...considering how inept he was as a ref, im sure he'll be just as bad running gateway!

that fukin sneaky bastard smith was hiding out in the back all this time!!

GREAT SHOW!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!    WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF # 45 Brink of Wrestlemania!
Page 1 of 1