FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF Loser Leaves Town

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF Loser Leaves Town  Empty
PostSubject: WWF Loser Leaves Town    WWF Loser Leaves Town  EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 12:17 pm

WWF # 44 Loser Leaves Town

Gordon Solie : Well another week of wrestling in the books and lots to cover . We have 3 new NWA Champions and one new Heritage Champion and this weekend is the National Tag Team Tournament held at in the Louisiana Superdome . You have to be there live . There will be no home television for that event , until the replay on Peacock’s Exclusive All Nighter in June 15th . Right now though I want to bring in Ken Patera .

Patera : You know Gordon , sometimes things just don’t work out . The last two weeks Jerry and I have had it rough . Like any company though when it starts to fail , you gotta cut out the dead weight . Well the dead weight high tailed it to Midsouth . I’m still here . It’s time for Ken Patera to show the world he has never needed a partner . Next week , I’ll show you all .

Gordon : Thank you Mr . Patera and with that let’s go to the ring .

WWF Television Title David Von Erich vs ????

Gordon : Well there is Freebird David Von Erich . We are now waiting for his opponent. It was supposed to be Denny Miller . I’m now being joined by Vince McMahon .

Vince : Gordon , as of one o’clock pm today Denny Miller was bought out . I over saw it and so this match for the WWF is legal and binding .

Bam Bam Bigelow makes his way to the ring .

Gordon : Wait a minute !!!

He rolls and David bakes out . Hayes and Kevin come out and attack Bigelow from behind . Now Gordy joins them . David rolls back in and the four Freebirds beat down Bigelow unmercifully. They shove him out to the floor . Gordy hits a Piledriver on the floor EMT’s rush to Bigelow’s aide . The ref calls for the bell .

Gordon : It appears Bam Bam Bigelow has won by disqualification.

David : I don’t give a damn about disqualifications . McMahon , you made a big mistake .

Hayes: That’s right brother . Next time the Freebirds have a match it better be in the up and up , because this is what’s gonna happen every time .

Gordon : We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and joining me now is the former NWA World Television Champion Taz .

Taz : Piper this past weekend you were the better man . I lost . Congratulations on your victory . You are the NWA World Television Champion , but Piper it ain’t over . You see ………

The show cuts out .

Goldust appears. He’s laying on a bunch of pillows . He’s being fanned by fanned by servant girls is a very weird and bizarre scene .

Goldust : My fears melted away. And in their place came acceptance. All this vast majesty of creation, it had to mean something. And then I meant something, too. Yes, smaller than the smallest, I meant something, too. To God, there is no zero. I STILL EXIST! The Incredible Shrinking Man 1957 .

The show returns with a confused Taz and Gordon Solie .

Break

Kevin Owens vs Iron Mike Sharpe : Owens wins with a Stunner . He joins Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Well , congratulations are in order young man . You are the new NWA National Heavyweight Champion .

Owens : Gordon , thank you . You know I look at this belt and all I see are fighting champions . Randy Savage defended this title against all comers and basically gave it up when he won the World Heavyweight Title. Walter went through a grueling tournament and was an unstoppable force and didn’t back down from anyone . Then there is the tough as nails Razor Ramon . Total bad ass who would fight you in a phone booth . What’s that you always say about buzz saws ?

Gordon : Yes indeed . Razor Ramon is the type of man who will fight a buzz saw and give it the first two rounds .

Owens : Gordon , a plain and simple , I got a tradition to uphold . I look at that top ten list and I see who is coming after me . Razor Ramon , he gets a rematch anytime he wants then it reads like a who’s who of bad asses . Iron Shiek , Hangman Page , Jerry Lawler Let’s not forget about number 5 Sting. David Schultz is mean and nasty as they come . John Cena here in WWF . Big strong guy with no quit in him .Tully Blanchard classic style wrestler who I don’t have to tell you about . Dusty Rhodes , damn this guy will take you 60 minutes and may bleed and hurt , but he’s going to give way more than he got and the former Heritage Champion Curt Hennig  .

Bobby Heenan comes out .

Heenan : Hold you Ham and Egger . Mr . Perfect is not a former anything . He can beat at out of shape bum any day of the week . As a matter of fact pal why don’t you put up or shut up . Tomorrow in Philadelphia at 2300 .

Owens : Ok , I was hoping to meet him at Wrestlemania , but if he wants a shot with Vince’s permission. Let’s do it .

Vince comes out to the podium .

Vince : You know , I’ve got a migraine from hell this week . Last week those idiots Batista and Blassie hurt Ref Mike Smith and I was forced to have to relinquish AWA holdings to keep from getting this company kicked out of the NWA . Now he owns half our territory . Illinois , Indiana and Missouri. Luckily I’m relocating here on the East Coast full time .

The fans in the WOR studios cheer .

Vince : You like that . You’ll love this . We are now part of the MY 9 TV family . We are on MY TV every week and now broadcast live every Monday night .

The fans cheer .

Vince : Oh hell you’re making me feel better . Well how about this . Tonight Andre The Giant takes on Ishii . The winner goes on t face Terry Gordy for the WWF Heavyweight Title and the loser leaves WWF and if it’s Ishii , Bobby Heenan leaves with him .

The fans cheer again .

Vince : Glad you like it . How about this Curt Hernig gets his title shot tomorrow night at 2300 Arena and if he looses he can join Ishii and Heenan in the unemployment line ?

The fans cheer again .

Vince : And one more thing , how about a draw up a great card tomorrow night and let’s rock out 2300 debut !!!

The fans cheer again .

Vince : Ok , let’s do it all then .

Fans : Vince , Vince , Vince !!!

Vince : WOW ! I like this . Hey Mike Smith , Kiss our ass !!!

Gordon : Well , some choice words there . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back , we have a big match coming up for this weeks top 12 . Killer Kross another man who is he loses tonight , is on the bubble . His opponent. The Honky Tonk Man Wayne Farris who is trying to break into that last number 12 spot . Let’s go to the ring .

Killer Kross vs Honky Tonk Man Wayne Farris : Kross comes out without Heenan . Farris takes full advantage. He hits a dropkick and then the old ten punch in the corner . Kross hits a Powerbomb oit if that move and then goes for the Kross Hammer . He puts Farris in the Kross Jacket and Farris gets to the ropes . Kross tries for a Doomsday Siato Suplex , but Farris gets out the back door and hits a hard right and then goes to the second rope for a diving Fist Drop !!! Farris pulls Kross in for the Shake Rattle and Roll and Kross powers him to the corner . The bell rings as the two exchange punches !!!

Gordon : We have a time limit draw . Well this is interesting. Here are the computerized top 12 this week .

NWA National Heavyweight Champion Kevin Owens

WWF Heavyweight Champion Terry Gordy

1 Tommy “ Wildfire “ Rich ( Heritage Champion )

2 David Von Erich ( WWF Television Champion

3 The Rock

4 CM Punk ( WWF Cruiserweight Champion )

5 Andre The Giant

6 John Cena

7 Ted Dibiase

8 Chris Benoit

9 Tiger Mask

10 Goldust

11 Killer Kross and Honky Tonk Man Wayne Farris

Gordon : When we come back , it’s our main event . Andre The Giant vs Ishii and we will have a run down on tomorrow nights 2300 arena debut . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Before we get to our main event we should mention whoever wins the match between Andre The Giant and Ishii will occupy the number 5 spot by themselves . Before that here is Vince McMahon about the 2300 Arena debut .

Vince : Gordon , tomorrow night at 2300 arena in Philadelphia, we have a great card on we will kind of preview the National Tag Team Tournament. The WWF Tag Team Champions The Mega Powers will put their tag team titles on the line against the WWF Heritage Tag Team Champions the Fabulous Freebirds .

From there we have a rematch for that number 12 spot . Killer Kross vs Honky Tonk Man Wayne Farris

The Rock returns tomorrow night and if he wants to keep that NWA World Heavyweight Title shot alive , he’s got to beat the former NWA World Television Champion Taz .

More tag team action . Fred Blassie leading his men Big John Studd and King Kong Bundy The Big Deal into action taking on Bob and Brad Armstrong.

The WWF Heritage Champion Tommy Rich defends against Antonio Inoki

And your main event Kevin Owens defends the NWA National Heavyweight Title against Curt Hennig . If Hennig loses , he has to leave the WWF .

Now let’s get to our main event .

Ishii vs Andre The Giant : Heenan comes out with Ishii . In the meantime Hayes and Gordy look on about ten feet from Gordon’s podium . Heenan distracts Andre and Ishii jumps him from behind . He puts the boots to Andre and the chokes him between the second and top ropes . He shoot kicks Andre in the kidneys . Hayes and Gordy are almost celebrating . Ishii gets on the ref’s face . Heenan grabs a chair and is about to whack Andre in the head with it as it’s sticking out between the ropes . Andre punches the char and it hits Heenan in the face . He’s down . Ishii closes in but runs into a big boot by Andre and then a Powerbomb ! Andre now points at Terry Gordy . He hits a Piledriver ( which he didn’t need after the Powerbomb ) on Ishii . He covers 1…….2…….3 !!!

Andre goes right out and there is a staredown between him and Gordy as the show fades to black before Gordon can sign off .

End

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF Loser Leaves Town    WWF Loser Leaves Town  EmptyMon Mar 18, 2024 11:18 am

Patera looking to rebound after losing world title gold..... thats a hard feat for anybody.....lets see how he fares

Im not sure if that was a wise move by Dave.....shouldnt wake a sleeping giant '

Ohhhhh Goldust playing some mind games with Taz.....ive been waiting for the bizarre one to make a statement

bahahahah...... Vinnie Mac a little butthurt is he

Surprised to see Benoit so low in the rankings

Speaking of sleeping giants...... Gordy has one hell of a defense coming against Andre

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF Loser Leaves Town    WWF Loser Leaves Town  EmptyTue Mar 19, 2024 7:59 pm

damn...that loss to the BULLDOGS caused the former champs to split up and crusher is gone from the wwf

very interested in seeing how patera's single run goes

poor bamm bamm...u should know better that where there is one freebird, the rest are sure as hell nearby

taz seems to have been a little humbled by that loss to PIPER

WTF??? GOLDDUST!!!

owens does have a legacy to uphold of all the former champs but if anyone can live up to it, i believe he can!

oh fuck...heres heenan!

oh shit ...heenan is scred! lol

damn...fukin vince really trying to clean house

yea... mike smith can kiss everyones ass! lol

wow kinda impressed with honky hanging with kross in this one

that top 12 looks killer

that 2300 card is stacked!

heenan tried but his usual interference back fired on him!

nah nah nah nah..hey hey hey...goodbye!! the wwf wont be the same without the weasel...and tahts a good thing!

GREATB SHOW!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF Loser Leaves Town    WWF Loser Leaves Town  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF Loser Leaves Town
Page 1 of 1