FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF #37 : The Road To Lockdown

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF #37 :  The Road To Lockdown  Empty
PostSubject: WWF #37 : The Road To Lockdown    WWF #37 :  The Road To Lockdown  EmptyTue Jan 30, 2024 5:22 pm

WWF # 37 : Road To Lock Down .

Back up and the slugfest resumes. Cobb pops Ishii up, but Ishii escapes, then turns around into an overhead belly-to-belly from Cobb for two. Ishii back with a huge lariat for two  We’re at the WHAT’S IT GONNA TAAAAAKE portion now. Cobb blocks the sliding lariat, pulls Ishii up, and throws him into the corner. Ishii on bad legs, but he hits Cobb with an enzuigiri. Elbow shot, Ishii with a brainbuster for the win!

Off the ropes, Edge gets up and hits the spear... 1........2........ HE CANNOT KEEP SETH ROLLINS DOWN! Rollins with some right hands, Death Blow blocked. Striking away, superkick knocks Edge out, a basement superkick follows, Seth screams at him, asking why he won’t die before hitting another basement superkick!

Edge is out on his feet, posting up... BLACKOUT! Shock plays across Rollins face........ CURBSTOMP BY ROLLINS! 1.......2........3!!!! AND STILLLLLLLL NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION......... SETH "FREAKIN" ROLLINS!!!!!!

The crowd wills their home countryman to his feet first . Roaring elbow sends Gordy back down . Inoki rolls his man back in the ring . He goes up . Gordy lay flat on the mat , Inoki hits a falling headbutt from the second rope !!! He hooks the leg an leans way back on his man …. 1……..2………Noooooo !!! Gordy kicks out !!! Inoki now waits as Gordy staggers up , he goes for a Yakuza Kick !! Gordy moves and Inoki runs into the turnbuckles ! Gordy now with a Bulldog on Inoki and then a Piledriver !!! He covers 1……..2……..3 !!!!

Your winner and NEEEEEEEWWWWWWW WWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION TERRY GORDY !!!!!

We now go live to Gordon Solie

Solie : And there you have it . A lot of action from last weekend in New Japan . We have added to of those wrestlers to our roster as a result of their performances. The first is Edge who took the NWA World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins to his limits .

The next Tomohiro Ishii who ……

Henan comes out . He is now joined by The WWF Tag Team Champions Dr . Death Steve Williams & Ted Dibiase , The WWF Heritage Champion Mr . Perfect Curt Hennig , Killer Kross and Tomohiro Ishii .

Heenan : Ok Freebirds you want to play the numbers game , let’s play . You want to bring in Kerry Von Erich , well I got the toughest and most dangerous wrestler in Japan . Tomohiro Ishii come on Freebirds , you guys are so tough , let’s see how tough you are .

The Freebirds come out and yes Kerry is with them . The 10 men brawl all over the WGN Television Studio .

Gordon : We have a peirsixer going on here . We will be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and joining me right now are the Fabulous Freebirds . Michael Hayes , WWF Heavyweight Champion , Terry Gordy , The WWF Television Champion David Von Erich, Kevin Von Erich and the newest member , Kerry Von Erich .

Hayes : What were you thinking , Heenan . There ain’t nothin me and my brothers love more than a good fight , daddy !! Now we have a little business to take care of . Kerry . Let these colors , the colors of Fantasia fly into the night . This is for you .

Hayes hands him a vest and Kerry puts it on the podium .

Gordy : I think he’s in shock , Michael . Kerry try it on , brother .

Kerry : Look guys ….

Hayes : Look? Look at what ???

Kerry : It was great fighting alongside my brothers tonight . It was like old times . I helped Inoki in Japan because I saw a man in trouble . Michael and Terry , you guys came out and helped and I appreciate it , but I never asked to join the Freebirds .

Hayes : Well you don’t ask , we choose you . You’re a legacy . Now put on the damn vest .

Kerry : No . No way in hell . Kevin , David what are you guys doing . You’re talking about the Freebirds .

Kevin : The former World Tag Team Champions Kerry . And look . Look at our brother . There is the WWF Television Title . Look at Terry . The WWF Heavyweight Champion . Kerry , I’m gonna win lock down and face Seth Rollins . It’s all coming together . Come on Kerry , you and Michael can team up and bring those World Tag Team Titles back home .

Kerry : Home ? Listen to you !!! Big brother, you have forgotten where home is . You have forgotten yourself . Look , I’m here tonight as Mr . McMahon’s guest . I’m here checking out if I want to sign here . But this , this I can’t look at . I can’t look at my brothers in Freebird colors . It makes me sick Kevin . It is breaking Mama and Daddy’s hearts. I’m not signing here . I’m going to NACW . I’ve win titles without help . Money ain’t everything .

Kerry takes his leave . The Freebirds look stunned . We go to break

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and I’m being told now that Terry Gordy will not be involved in the Elimination Chamber at Lockdown . There was a signed contract on the table before the match in Japan took place . Therefore Terry Gordy will take on the man on the ring at Lock Down .

Kevin Owens vs George Wells : Wells makes a good showing , but Owens wins with a Stunner and joins Gordon at the podium .

Gordon : Young man , you are very busy as of late .

Owens : You know Gordon , when I was drafted by Vince , he told me that he believes in opportunity. Well , I hit two big ones coming up . First win the WWF Heavyweight Title from Terry Gordy and then I’m going to become the National Heavyweight Champion in my home country of Canada .

Terry Gordy comes out .

Terry : Boy , you gotta a big mouth . You ain’t big and bad enough to beat me . We ain’t gotta wait until Lock Down. We can do it right here .

Owens : Nah , I’m not stupid . I get in the ring . The rest of your gang jumps me and I don’t make it to Lock Down . I do got something for ya though , big man !

Gordy : Yeah what’s that ?

Owens flips him off . Gordy fires a big lazy round house , Owens ducks under and comes up with a stunner . This brings out the rest of the Birds , but Owens escapes through the studio crowd .

Gordon : We have to get order restored . We’ll be back .

Break

NWA World Tag Team Titles Jerry Blackwell and Ken Patera vs Ole and Arn : The match goes for about 5 minutes before all hell breaks loose . Both teams are counted out .

Vince comes out to the podium and announces that these two will meet again at Lock Down . No Count Outs .

Break

Tiger Mask vs Kofi Kingston : A good 20 minute match , sees Tiger win with a Flying Body Press .

Gordon tells us Tiger will defend the WWF Super J Title at Lockdown vs Sami Zayne

Break

Full rundown of Lockdown

Chris Benoit vs Kenny Omega

WWF Super J Title : Tiger Mask vs Sami Zayn

WWF Heavyweight Title Terry Gordy vs Kevin Owens

NWA World Tag Team Title Patera & Blackwell vs Ole and Arn Anderson no counts .

NWA World Television Title Taz vs David Von Erich

Elimination Chamber Winner gets a World Heavyweight Title Shot at Wrestlemania:
John Cena
Kevin Von Erich
Adam Cole
The Rock
Brian Pillman
Antonio Inoki

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and as you see , we have a peirsixer going on here . This all happened during the break . The Mega Powers and the WWF Tag Team Champions , Dr . Death Steve Williams and Ted Dibasie are fighting it out . Vince McMahon has ruled this is a signed match . And OOOooo !!! A spear by Dr . Death on Hulk Hogan all the way to the outside of the ring . Both men are down . It appears Hogan has landed awkward in that left leg and he is hurt . Dr . Death now slams Hogan’s leg into the ring apron . We are out of time . This match will continue off air . We will see you next week !!!

Fade to Black !!!

The match continues . Hogan is up , but Doc now with a chop block from behind . Doc splashes the leg and tags off to Dibiase who comes in and applies a spinning toe hold . Hogan gets to the ropes for the break , but Ted now with a chop block and tags on to Williams ! Doc comes in , Atomic Knee Drop !!! Doc now tags back off to Ted , he puts on the Figure Four !! Hogan is not only fighting passing out , he’s fighting to keep his shoulders off the mat ! Several two counts take place . Hogan rolls it over !!! Now Dibiase is the one in pain !! Heenan gets on the ring apron . The ref is warning him to get down . Doc comes in and drops an elbow on the back of Hogan’s head !! Savage hits a running double Axe Handle on Heenan knocking him to the floor . Doc with a Powerslam !! The ref has lost who is the legal man . Doc covers 1…….2…….Broken up by Savage !!! Savage says something to the ref !!! Doc with a Stampede !!! He covers . The ref doesn’t count . He now realizes Doc is not the legal man !! Doc grabs the ref by the shirt , but Hogan hits a back body drop on Doc . Ted comes in and FIST DROP ON HOGAN !! He sinks in the Million Dollar Dream !! Hogan goes to one knee , then two !!! Savage is beating the turnbuckles urging the fans to cheer !! Hogan Hulks up and then hits a version of the Rock Bottom . Ted is down . Hogan tags Savage !!! FLYING ELBOW !!! Hogan hits the Ace Bomber on Doc as Savage covers …… 1 …….. 2………THREE !!!!!

Gordon : The winners of the match and NNNNNNNNEEEEEEEWWWWW WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS !!! THE MEGA POWERS !!! RANDY MACHO MAN SAVAGE AND THE INCREDIBLE HULK HOGAN !!!!

You cannot hear yourself think in the tiny WGN Studio . Hogan and Savage embrace !! They hop out of the ring and spill out to the crowd who are more than happy to celebrate with them !
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF #37 : The Road To Lockdown    WWF #37 :  The Road To Lockdown  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 10:21 am

The Birds have gotten inside Heenans head, but one thing i noticed here...... how long will it be before the egos of Kross and Ishii clash. Two bad dudes......i cant see them getting along for very long

Uh oh..... looks like Kerry is about to set off an explosion here

Hmmm.....im surprised Hayes and Gordy wasnt offended by Kerry declining......something doesnt smell right here to me

KO just wrote a check his mouth cant cash

Ole and Arn need to get it together, they have the credentials to own this place

The Mega Powers win the gold...... this is just the beginning of big things for them i predict

Nice show
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF #37 : The Road To Lockdown    WWF #37 :  The Road To Lockdown  EmptyWed Jan 31, 2024 6:59 pm

some good signings

uh nobody plays the numbers game better than heenan

still cant believe the freebirds and von erichs are aligned

holy shit!! kerry is the only real vonerich left good deal to get as far away from these goofs as possible

owens,ya better quit worrying about RAZOR, hell, there might not be anything left of you when gordy id thru with u

man the tag champs seem to be in a bit of a funk lately, lots of count outs and dq finishes in their matches lately

lockdown is loaded

uh excuse me..NWA bylaw,section 165 , article 72b clearly states that any tv show shall only have ONE piersixer!! i expect fines to come!!

what a fukin main event! wwf is turning into nacw!!

congrats to the new tag champs! Heenan is going out of his fn mind!

KICK ASS SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF #37 : The Road To Lockdown    WWF #37 :  The Road To Lockdown  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF #37 : The Road To Lockdown
Page 1 of 1