FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum Empty
PostSubject: GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum   GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 11:23 am

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum Glory

From the Nassau Colliseum in Uniondale, NY

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum R199291_600x400_3-2

{Show opens with a stretch Town Car pulling up and out walks the Undisputed Era. Up walks GLORY CEO, Dana White.}

White: Welcome to GLORY, gentlemen.

Cole: Well you wanted the best and here we are.

White: I love the confidence. Whether or not you are the best remains to be seen. We have title Tournaments coming up. I assume you gentlemen will be entering them.

Strong: Of course we are. Any title you got, we want.

White: That's what I like to hear. The Heavyweight Title Tournament is the first one. But only 1 of you can enter.

Cole: It doesn't matter which of us enter because we will win. We are the elite of Professional Wrestling.

Fish: And that....

O'Reilley: ....is Undisputed.

{The cocky foursome walk into the building as Dana smirks.}

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to GLORY. I'm Joey Styles and I am so excited you decided to join us on our maiden voyage if you will. Welcome my broadcast partner, the Coach, Jonathan Coachman.

Coach: Thank you Joey. It's a pleasure to lend my expertise to you and to bring some credibility to this broadcast.

Styles: Lucky us... Tonight we begin the Heavyweight Championship Tournament. 16 Men will vie for that honor we will see the first 3 matches of the first round tonight. And in our Main Event. Paul Ellering has announced he will be hosting a Battle Royale. But let's kick things off with some ladies action.

Giulia vs Kamille

On paper as well as the eye test this one is a mismatch. Kamille is a powerful woman. Now Guilia is no slouch and in good shape but may be out of ler league here. The match begins with Kamille bullying the smaller English bred Italian-Japanese wrestler. Kamille whips her hard into the buckle. She charges into a boot from Giulia. She does sa step-up Enxuguiri to the back of Kamille's head that impresses coaches and fans alike. Inverted Tornado DDT! She covers for two. The fans have gotten behind Giulia now. She goes up top. High Cross Body. But She is caught by Kamille. Rolling Fireman's Carry then she goes to the 2nd riope... Diving European Uppercut! Giulia looks out. Kamilla goes for a Powerbomb... but Giulia counters into a Codebreaker! She covers 1.. 2.. NO! Giulia locks in Stealth Viper... Kamille is in trouble... She's fading...but then gets a burst of strength and makes the ropes. Giulia is laying in some shoot kicks to the chest and back of Kamille. She hits the ropes... Spear by Kamille! She's out! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Kamille

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum 14748

Styles: Oh My God! She cut her in half!

Coach: Giulia gave it a go but this Kamille is a Beast.

Styles: What a way to begin the Glory Era. Devin Taylor is with her now.

Devin: Kamille congratulations on having the distinction of the first victory ever in GLORY.

Kamille: The first of many Devin. I joined GLORY because I knew Dana White would bring the best fighters in the World here. Well I hope that isnt the best he got. She had guts but she can't hang with me. In fact no one can. So Dana find me some competition before I start really hurting people.

Styles: Kamille wants competition. I don't know I thought Giulia gave her a tough fight.

Coach: Are you serious? That girl got freight trained.

Styles: Stay tuned for more action from GLORY.

{After the break the show switches to the back where we see Giulia walking slowly. She tells the trainers she's fine and doesn't need assistance then she comes upon Zoe Lucas.}

Lucas: Sooo. That's how you represent England? That's why you're not with the United Kingdom Brand. You see we have Marty Scurll, Davey Boy Smith and of course myself. We have a level of excellence unsurpassed. But hey if you need a job. I could use someone to carry my bags. Hell you got that Asian look too. Some of the boys in the back like that sort of thing. You could probably make a few bucks that way too. Of course I get a cut...

{Giulia balls up her fists to fight.}

Lucas: Be serious. You want to fight? You can barely stand. You need to work on that attitude. But the offer stands. Let me know. Ta-Ta...

{Zoe walks away as the camera focuses on an angry yet dejected, Giulia.}

Styles: Time for our first Tournament Match.

Coach: I don't like how we haven't been told who is in the tournament ahead of time. We need that information to have our notes. ESPN would never allow this.

Styles: Well this is GLORY. Let's send it up to our ring announcer Yanet Garcia.

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum Yanet-Garc%C3%ADa-1

Kenny King vs Keith Lee - GLORY Heavyweight Championship Tournament

Kenny is accompanied by the manager of Los Ingobernables, Amy Rose. Before the match she cuts a promo that King is now a member and they plan on owning Glory, starting with the Heavyweight title. The match sees Kenny at a huge weight disadvantage. He looks to use speed and agility to counter act that. He hits a few kicks and strikes but he underestimates the speed of Lee who gets a hold of him and begins hitting some huge moves that have the crowd in awe. He goes for a Senton but King moves and hits a Quebrada into an inverted double boot Dropkick to the seated Lee's face. The crowd gives a pop for the innovated move. He covers 1.. 2.. Lee pops up and has King in his arms. Big Bang Catastrophe (Fireman's Carry Powerslam)! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Keith Lee

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum Screen_Shot_2019_12_04_at_10.50.49_PM.0

{We switch backstage to Devin Taylor.}

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum Maxresdefault

Devin: I am here with Skandor Akbar and the somewhat intimidating Jacob Fatu.

Akbar: You Should be afraid! Everyone should fear The Samoan Werewolf!

Devin: I was told that he would be entered in the Heavyweight Championship Tournament next week?

Akbar: That is correct! But he will not just enter it. He will devour it. Because his hunger is insatiable! Look... gaze your eyes on the soon to be GLORY Heavyweight Champion! And when is done it will be nothing but.... Devastation.

Devin: Thank you for your time. More Championship tournament action coming up. Stay tuned.

Styles: Another Tournament match coming up Coach.

Coach: What do you want me to say? I have no rundown. I'm flying blind out here.

Chief Jay Strongbow vs Rusev

Rusev is led to the ring by Lana, wearing a striking red dress. Chief Jay opens up with his Tomahawk Chops. Battering the big Bulgarian. Rusev comes back using his power He Powerslams Strongbow for two. He misses a Senton and CJS puts him in the Sleeper. Rusev back pedals into the buckle and breaks the hold. He lands the Machka Kick. Then gets in the Accolade. Strongbow taps.

Winner: Rusev

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum Rusev-1487742303-800

Styles: Rusev moves on.

Coach: As well he should, Could you imagine some cigar Shop Indian being the GLORY Champion?

Styles: Oh geez.... Here come another hashtag....

{We return to the debut of Path to GLORY with Cathy Kelley.}

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum Cathy-Kelley

Kelley: Welcome to Path to GLORY. Each show we will get to know some of the faces of GLORY. Tonight my first guest is Rhea Ripley. Welcome Rhea.

Ripley: Thank you for having me...

Kelley: Now you are from Australia?

Ripley: Yes, I was born in Adelaide, South Australia. I was raised here and that's when I discovered my passion for Wrestling. I wrestle in the indies out there for years. When the IWA was formed I was scouted by a few promotions but liked what Dana White was building so here I am.

Kelley: You said you liked what Dana was building, could you elaborate?

Ripley: This has more of a Fight Club feel to it. There are quite a few camps here and I know there is talk among the talent to build more. I like that camaraderie aspect where you can work together to train and learn from one another. I want to learn, I want to get better. And I want to be the best there is. Not just in GLORY but the entire IWA.

Kelley: Well for someone so young that is lofty.

Ripley: Look I don't mean to sound cocky... Well actually maybe I do. I've taken a look around the IWA. Women like Io Shirai, Trish Stratus, Charlotte, Awesome Kong, Sherri Martel. The list goes on. Those women made a name for themselves in other places. But I've been no slouch in my career and I'm confident that my work ethic and god given ability will be all I need to join them at the top of Women's Wrestling.

Kelley: Well you're convincing me. Thank you for this time.

Adam Cole vs Edge

This is a huge first round match up. The rated R Superstar is backed by the crowd but Cole does have his fans sprinkled in the crowd. They go right at it wasting no time. Cole rams Edge's head into the buckle then rakes his eyes across the ring ropes. Edge comes back hitting a Rear Mat Slam for a 2 count. He looks for a Spear but Adam had it scouted and rolls from the ring. Edge dives out on him instead. Raining punches down on him. Out to the ring comes Roderick Strong. He is yelling at the referee as Edge sends Cole back back in the ring. From behind Kyle O'Reilly sends Edge into the ring post. The referee didn't see any of it as Kyle flees the scene of the crime. Edge is down as the referee counts. Edge can't get back in time.

Winner By Countout: Adam Cole

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ0KwL7GSjgE1oHhDJydJQDn_Lu7SllZ_aY96HgYJtpThj-fINq&usqp=CAU

Styles: That is ridiculous. Edge wound up facing 3 men if you look at it. The Undisputed Era already showing how they plan to do things around here.

Coach: You mean win? Because that's what he did against a top star here in GLORY. That's the name of the game. Winning. You don't get style points. You just get the bigger purse.

Styles: And you're the bigger ass. Edge was robbed plain and Simple. When we return Paul Ellering will be in the ring with a Special announcement about our Main Event.

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum 49e2510e45efcbdc-600x338

Ellering: I wanted to come out here to let you fans know... The Legion of Doom is going to get a little larger and a whole lot scarier. Tonight we will have a 10 man Battle Royale when it's over we will see who the newest Member of the LOD is.

MAIN EVENT: 10 Man Battle Royal: Participants...

1. Bad News Brown
2. Dave Batista
3. Bobby Lashley
4. Braun Stroman
5. Chris Candido
6. The Messiah" Vince Tripoli
7. Josh Briggs
8. Tetsuya Naito
9. Ultimate Warrior
10. Kane

Before the Match begins Tripoli grabs a microphone and gives the other 9 a chance to step over the ropes and avoid the whipping they are about to receive from a real fighter. Naito claps and begins to step over the ropes then stops to shake hands with Vince. Then gives him Destino. Then the other 8 all give him their finisher ending with Kane's Chokeslam. Tripoli is completely dead. Then Braun grabs Kane and hurls him over the ropes. Everyone begins brawling at one point Vince gets up from his slumber. But is immediately Clotheslined over the ropes by Warrior. In the end with just three men left. Stroman and UW are battling over by the ropes. Candido runs over and lifts then both over the ropes.

Winner: Chris Candido

{Paul Ellering comes into the ring.}

Ellering: What a Battle Royal! Now introducing the final member of Legion of Doom....

Spoiler:

{Candido's eyes are wide as saucers as the crowd is going crazy. Out to the ring comes Lesnar. He shakes Ellering's hand. He offers his hand to a stunned Candido. Then wipes him out with a clothesline! He puts him on his shoulders..... F5! Candido is out as Brock plays to the crowd. Vince Tripoli rolls in the ring still half out of it. He goes over to Ellering. "Did I win?". Ellering says he did and here's his prize. Brock German Suplexes him. Then hoists him up... F5!}

Styles: Oh my God! Brock Lesnar is here and he's Legion of Doom!

The Road Warriors & Brock???!!!! Everyone should just quit now.

Styles: Folks that is our show. We will continue the Tournament next week. From the Nassau Coliseum I'm Joey Styles...

Coach: And I'm Jonathan Coachman.

Styles: We will see you next time on GLORY! Good Night!

Last edited by Supes on Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum   GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 12:19 pm

Kamille cut a great promo .

Digging Coach and Styles .

Zoe Lucas is a bitch . Lol

Damn those UE guys . I’m sure Edge will have more for them in the future .

Vinnie got killed !!!

Brock with LOD !!! Holy shit .

I’m hoping as you progress you get a couple more segments like you have with CWX . That’s your strong suit through your story telling .

Good first show .
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum   GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 2:34 pm

I understand why you rebooted Glory but to be honest I was A BIG FAN of the previous team concept. It was extremely unique and creative

I can tell UE is going to be a big force here .... Im glad you have them all together

You know I am a big Keith Lee fan ... Im glad you are coming on board with how awesome he is

Uh oh ... Devastation Inc is coming

Cole already off to a good start .... Your roster is loaded so the way you structure the main event picture is going to be something to watch

I really like the idea of the Legion of Doom being a faction instead of just a tag team. I was a big mark for that when you had the previous concept for Glory

I think this was a great first show ... If there is anything I didn't like, it would there being so much commentary but that's not just on your show, that's on any show. Maybe its because Im not very good with writing my commentary myself .... Its weird and its 100% in my head, not anything negative toward anyone or their writing. Its weird because I used to be a lot better at it back in the day ... idk

Brock is gonna be HUGE in the fed .... and the good thing about that is he is going to be seen a lot more than he is in other places lol
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum   GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum EmptyFri Jun 19, 2020 7:22 pm

Only one guy in UE can enter the tourny? I figured Dana would try some shenanigans. Maybe later down the road

Dont know much about Kamile. But she looks impressive with this win

Keith Lee has a relative easy go at it with King.

Ok....pairing Akbar with Fatu is very interesting

First round matchups stay pretty easy as Rusev cruises into victory

I agree with Rhea. Not sure I would call it fight club but I can feel the MMA vibe

Edge vs Cole.....wow! Knowing Edge is a FA made it kind of a spoiler but that's a match I would wanna see any day

New member of the LOD?? Interesting

Candido got swerved! Brock with the Warriors. Who can stop that trio?

Great debut issue of Glory. You have some very interesting scenarios I'm anxious to see pan out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum   GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum Empty

Back to top Go down

GLORY 01 - Nassau Colliseum
Page 1 of 1