FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil Empty
PostSubject: WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil   WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 2:11 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling
Harry Carrey Studios
Showtime

The Show Opens with John Goodman & Dan Akroyd  as the Blues Brothers Singing Sweet Home Chicago up by the podium sound stage .  They finish up and now Soul Man starts to play.

Joe Pedicino hops in the ring and takes his place .

Joe Pedicino: Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to the newly built Harry Carrey Studios , We are filled to capacity . 756 seats sold out !!!!  Tonight pro wrestling returns to Chicagoland!!!  

Here are the owners that make it all possible , Maxwell Lord and Johnny Rose !!!!!

Rose and Lord walk down ramp . Lord shakes Gordon’s hand and then Paul Jones . John Rose with tears in his eyes walks up to his idol Gordon Solie and hugs him .  He goes to shake the hand of Jones who flips him off .

Lord and Rose take their place in the ring . Again a nostalgic Rose hugs Pedicino , while Lord shakes his hand .

Rose takes the mic as the music stops .

Rose : WOW !!!  Ladies and Gentleman .  Dan Akroyd and John Goodman !!!! The Blues Brothers ! What a way to begin !!!!  Hello Chicago !!!!!!  It’s great to be back home . Been a long time .  My friend and partner Maxwell Lord !!!

Lord : Good evening folks !!!! We think you are going to like what we got here tonight and every night going forward . The summer is just getting started and that brings us to our upcoming event . Wrestle Rock 1 .

The place Historic Wrigley Field . Listen to this line up .  The gates will open at 11 am . The food trucks and beer vendors will be open at that time .

At Noon . We kick things off with The Blues Brothers. Then two back to back matches with independent talent .

1pm . Pear Jam takes center stage and two more independent matches .

At 2 pm we welcome Bill Murray and Bill  Apter as they hold a talk show segment with some of the Windy City Pro talent .

3pm Center Johnny Lang and Kid Rock close our the music portion of the program and the All Star Jam .

At 5pm we go live on the air on Showtime and Wrestle Rock 1 . Takes place . There we will crown  a WCPW Heavyweight Champion .    A WCPW Super Junior Heavyweight Champion . A Showtime TV Champion and a WCPW Tag Team Champions .

Rose : But first we have to get there fans . Before we can get to Wrestle Rock 1 on July 18th , we need to see who the contenders are . So tonight is tag team turmoil .  8 teams in a tourney . The last two will meet at Wrestle Rock .

Next week , we present Showtime TV Title Tourney .

The week after the Chi Town Rumble at the Rosemont Horizon will give us two contenders . Two  Elimination Chamber Cage Matches .  And two four man Super Junior Elimination Scrambles .

But fans right now let’s turn it over to Gordon Solie and Paul Jones for tonight’s action . This is tag team turmoil !!!!

Gordon : Hello and Paul Jones welcome to Windy City Pro Wrestling my friend .

Jones : Gordon , I would say it’s a pleasure , but holy shit , I should be in New York instead I get put here with Chicago people . One guy kept bothering me for a brat . Did you know Chicago has the highest alcoholic rate per capita in the US .

Gordon : No , I don’t think I’ve heard that .

Jones : No surprise . These are your people .

Gordon : Well let’s get back to business . Tonight 6 teams in tag team turmoil .

Kerry and Kevin Von Erich will collide with Maddog Buzz Sawyer & Kevin Sullivan

Jones : Then we have No Nonsense Pat Patterson & Ray Stevens kick the ass the The Fabulous Ones Magnum TA & Steve Keirn , what they hell were these two thinking? Probably all that pot they smoke .

Gordon : Dick The Bruiser & The Crusher taking on Jimmy & Jay Uso .

Jones : And Gordon , that weird huggy bastard John Rose handed me this . We are kicking this off with singles action .  Jake “ The Snake “ Roberts taking on Jungle Boy ????  Why ???? I hope he cuts the kids hair .

Gordon : Let’s go to the ring .

Joe Pedicino: This match is one fall with a ten minute time limit . From Stone Mountain, Georgia 260 Pounds Jake The Snake Roberts .

His opponent , from Valley Village California 150 pounds Jungle Boy Jack Perry .

Jake brings out Damien with him in the bag . He takes Damien out and slides him in the ring , but to his shock , Jungle Boy picks up the snake and pets it .  He tosses it over his shoulders and almost plays with him .

Jones : What the hell ?

Gordon : Do you know why he calls himself Jungle Boy ?  Before he started wrestling , he worked at the Santa Claria Zoo . He’s very familiar with animals .

Jungle Boy puts down the snake and slithers across and outside the ring where a scared ring attendant and two members of security reluctantly return it to its sack .  Jake is pissed and jumps in the ring only to be met by a dropkick .  He rolls out and Jungle hits a suicide dive on him . He rolls Jake back in the and when he tries to follow up , Jake hits him with a clothesline knocking him out of the ring .

Jake post him head first and then turns around and sees Jungle Boy’s girlfriend on the front row , he looks at her , blows a kiss to her and drops Jungle Boy out on the floor with a DDT !!!! Jake now slides on his belly backward and stands up . The young lady is crying . He gets her if face and laughs . He starts telling her , this is her fault . Finally security comes and pulls Jake back and EMT’s. look after Jungle Boy .

Gordon : A vile disgusting act by one Jake “ The Snake Roberts .

Jones : Solie , the bitch had it coming . Cheering like an idiot .

Gordon : Well , she has a right .

Jones : But damn you could hear her over everybody . Think she’s a screamer in bed ? I’ll bet you she is . Hey Jake . Ask her if she’s a screamer !

Gordon : And we don’t need that , Mr . Jones . Let’s go to the ring. And kick off our tag team tourney .

Kevin & Kerry vs Sawyer & Sullivan : Sullivan is leading out both Sunny and Buzz on leashes .  When they get down to ringside . He takes off Sunny’s collar and hurls her on the ground . He steps on her to get in the ring .  She stands up and he orders her to unleash The Dog . When she does Sawyer is trying to “ attack “ fans at ringside .

Stranglehold hits and out come the Von Erichs !!!! Sawyer runs up the ramp and attacks both of them . He tosses Kevin off the side of the ramp and then Maddog Powerslams Kerry on the ramp way !!!! He grabs up Kerry by the hair and pulls him to the ring .

He tosses him in the ring to Sullivan . Sullivan puts the boots to Kerry , just as the ref calls for the bell to start the match . Sullivan puts on the Boston Crab . Kerry is about to tap , when Kevin comes flying down the ramp , he leaps over the top rope clotheslining Sullivan . Then Dropkicks Sawyer onto Sunny ! Sullivan staggers to his feet, discuss punch by Kerry . He covers and gets 1.....2.....3 !!!!

Jones : Where the hell was the ref !

Gordon : Well , it was Sawyer & Sullivan who started the under handed tactics .

Jones : Bullshit , Solie . You need an even bigger pair of glasses than what you have already .

Gordon : Our next match is ready , let’s go to the ring .

No Nonsense vs The Fabulous Ones : It’s clear that Magnum and Keirn are the favorites in this match , it looks like the match is in the bag after Magnum hits a Belly to Belly on Patterson . But Patterson’s feet hit the ref .  Stevens comes off the top rope with Bombs Away on the back of TA’s head and then runs across the ring and kneelifts Keirn . The ref recovers as Patterson pulls up TA for a Piledriver and covers and gets 1.....2.....3 .

Gordon : You have to watch yourself with this crafty team of Patterson and Stevens .

Jones : WOW , Solie , you said something smart for a change .

Gordon : I have my moments, Mr . Jones .  Alright next match is ready to go .

Bruiser & Crusher vs The Usos : Brawling vs high flying . The crowd gets 10 minutes of exciting action , until things get a little rough on the outside and both teams get DQ’D .

Jones : Good I hate both all four of those guys .  Two polocks and two cliff diving tree climbing morons .

Gordon : Mr. Jones sometimes you’re disgusting. But it looks like instead of a triple threat tag team match at Wrestle Rock 1 , it will be Kerry & Kevin Von Erich vs Pat Patterson and Ray Stevens for the WCPW tag team titles .

Right now , I want to bring in Jake Roberts. Mr . Roberts , you seem to have lost it a little bit out there tonight .

Jake:  I told her , it’s her fault and it was . You see Gordon Solie , all she had to do was sit in her seat and watch as her champion wrestled the match of a lifetime and Jack would have lost , but he wouldn’t be in the hospital .

Instead , she called me a coward after I bounced his pretty boy skull off the ring post . A coward !!! There was a time when someone tried to make a man out of me and he called me a coward every time he hit me . I grew into this sick man you see before you today . But I am no coward . Now next week , I’m going to ask Jungle Boy to come out and I’m going to make amends . Trust me . Trust me .  Hahahaha

Gordon : And joining me now Kevin and Kerry Von Erich , gentlemen......

Patterson and Stevens attack them from behind . Patterson bulldogs Kerry through the podium.  Stevens slams Kevin in the back of the head with a chair .

Patterson : It’s called No Nonsense for a reason . Our brand is just that!

Stevens : Blood , guts , sweat and more blood . We came here to be Windy City Tag Team Champions and that’s just what we are going to do .  End of story .

Patterson : You see we ain’t like all the other tag teams . There are no cool moves about us . There will be no fancy ranas or Mexican back breakers . We are no nonsense all the time !

Gordon : And we have to get order restored . Gentlemen , we are out of time . For Paul Jones , Im Gordon  Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago.

End Show

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil   WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 3:00 pm

Chicago!! Doesnt get much more wrestling than there

Jake Robert's teaches Jungle boy a lesson in evil here

Wint be the first time Sunny is chained up

I like the team of Buzz and Sullivan

But those Von Erich boys will be a handful

No Nonsense.....like the name....and team

After that double DQ, I'm hoping for a Von Erich title win

No Nonsense promo reminded me alot of FTR promos these days

New location.....new talent.....but your right on cue with your writing.

Good show JR
Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil   WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 11:15 am

Poor jungle boy

I like the Showtime TV title tourney

I hate the Von Erichs in real life, but hopefully you can get me on board .... I did like Kerry back in the day tho

I can definitely see a little of FTR in that No Nonsense promo ... Looking forward to seeing them shine

Great first show

Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil   WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 4:25 pm

Really good debut.

I'm interested in this gimmick with Sullivan, Sunny & Buzz

Will be honest, not a fan of either team in the finals but you have made me fans of guys I've hated before.

Great Job
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil   WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 8:26 pm

John "BAYLEY" Rose is a hugger,people!

WCPW must have some major financial backers with all of those celebrity/musical acts slated to appear at Wrestle Rock!

wow! loaded cards coming up and elimination chamber matches already???

weird huggy bastard lol

so what was the result of the Jake/jungle boy match?

some damn good action in those tag team tourney matches!

i am so digging Patterson and Stevens here !

Damn good first show!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil   WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil Empty

Back to top Go down

WCPW #1 Tag Team Turmoil
Page 1 of 1