FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:28 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

After another loss, The S.A.T. announced they were retiring when they were attacked by three men in Candido's employ he called The Peacekeepers.

Rob Van Dam was lost in the draft, Alberto Del Rio returned.

Paul Heyman revealed his new client is the more vicious, La Reina Del Templo Champion, Mercedes Martinez.

Aztec Champion, Mil Muertes has become unhinged since his loss at Wrestlemania to Jon Moxley.

The Forsaken defeated Sexy AF for the Women's Trios Titles.

Drago defeated Serpentico to keep his mask and stop the Poison Clan's attempts to "Awaken" him.

Under The Ring host, Rocsi Diaz is trying to expose whoever is behind the attacks of the Gangstas. She received an envelope from a man in a white limousine that implicates Dario Cueto.

After going to a Time Limit Draw with Jushin Liger. El Rey De Lucha was attacked by Mistico who wants revenge for Mil Mascaras.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto as he sits with Chris Candido & Jumpin Jeff.)

Dario: So... do you think you run this place now? Am I sitting in your office?

Candido: Dario my man. What are you talking about?

Dario: Since when do you decide who comes to MY TEMPLE?!

Candido: You mean the Peacekeepers? Hey... you're the one with the open door policy here. In America we keep our borders closed. Or at least we try to. If only we built that wall that damned Chinese virus would have been kept out....

JJF: Yep...

Dario: Why is he here again?

Candido: He's my security.

Dario: Him? Who is HE protecting you from?

JJF: From anybody that wants to do Mr Candido harm. That would make mad and I would have to go FULL FORCE!

Candido: Calm down Jeff. Mr Dario is the Boss around here. He's one of the good ones.

Dario: You are the biggest idiot.... Tonight you are fighting. Against Amazing Red. He wants to beat your ass for what you did, I don't blame him. And if you want to try to run this place..

Candido: Okay, let me stop you. I have no designs on running a Mexican business. I simply want to help acclimate you to the Western way of doing things so we can make this as great as we are. To do that I needed some help so I brought in some Peacekeepers to help the transition. I am doing this to help you but hey....

Who am I?

(Candido & Jeff strut out the office.)

Dario: That egotistical little prick. Who are you? You're about to be a dead man.

(Dario picks up his phone.)

Dario: It's me. We have to talk.... I have a job for you.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Jake Roberts vs Super Fly
Mistico vs Texano vs Andrade Almas
Under The Ring: Alberto Del Rio
LAX vs The Colony
Chris Candido vs Amazing Red
Sports Shop guest: The Forsaken
Main Event: Mil Muertes vs KENTA - Aztec Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) 5262b256d8d31378249ede161ef6667d

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here alongside, Melissa Santos. I hope you enjoyed your Cinco De Mayo. We definitely did. It was an amazing Show, Melissa.

Melissa: It was Hugo. But that's in the rear view mirror because here in CWX we are always looking ahead.

Hugo: And what's ahead? Well is steel. Because our next big show is Caged Heat. After the success of last year's show Dario Cueto is bringing it back. Who will compete inside the cage we don't know yet. But tonight's show could shed some light on that. Our Main Event is for the Aztec Championship. As the Maniacal Madman, Mil Muertes faces up & comer here in the Temple, KENTA.

Melissa: KENTA is a Champion in his native Japan. He has the pedigree but honestly I would not want to be in a ring with that lunatic Muertes right now.

Hugo: Also tonight Amazing Red faces Chris Candido. LAX vs The Colony. Under the Ring will speak to the returning Alberto Del Rio. Now let's send it to our guest Ring announcer, Nicole Mejia.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Nicole-Mejia-Feet-852610

Jake Roberts vs Super Fly

Jake seems really angry as he just dominates Super Fly. He seems to be relishing the pain he is causing him. He delivers the Short-Arm Clothesline then gives him a DDT. He gets an easy three count.

Winner: Jake Roberts

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSR5wbDrwnNovB5kexBatKr43-465wObbOUAjXK86W1AioAOQxZ&usqp=CAU

(Jake rolls from the ring with fire in his eyes and storms back out the arena.)

Hugo: Jake is furious after his plans for Drago to join the Poison Clan failed.

Melissa: While that's good for Drago, what does that mean for the rest of us?

Hugo: I can only imagine what that devious mind has in store for The Temple.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for La Reina Del Templo Champion, Mercedes Martinez. Paul Heyman does the Voice over. He says Martinez has been looked over for far too long. He says Beth Phoenix finally realized her dream at Wrestlemania. But Mercedes is living a nightmare. One that she will now share with the new Champion.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Mercedez-Martinez-df4

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) DqXaHc1WsAAkpuM

Shaul: It's.... yoooo GURRRRRLLL, Shaul Guerrero is in the house. And let me waste no time and bring out Drago & Lacey Lane. Now Drago, you did what you had to do. You beat Serpentico and have fought off the Poison Clan. A lot of help from Lacey.

Drago: I owe her so much. She's been here for me and now that the Poison Clan and whatever they were up to is behind me. It's time to set my sights on Sabu & that SKY Championship.

Shaul: How about you Lacey?

Lane: Well, I want to continue to grow and get a chance to fight for the La Reina DEl Templo Championship. But I think I need some "Special training". I'm hoping Drago can help me with that.... tonight...

Drago: Ahhh... Yes sure. We don't have a match tonight. So what say we get some dinner and then get a some training in?

Lane: *giggles* I think we're going now. Take care Shaul.

Shaul: Yeah... He getting it tonight.... Shit, I gotta find me a man...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Mistico vs Texano vs Andrade Almas w/Zelina Vega

Three completely different styles here makes this an entertaining clash. Texano looks like he has this won after hitting Mistico with the Sit out Powerbomb but Andrade makes the save. Almas catches Texano with the DDZ but before he can cover Mistico gets him in La Mistica. Almas tries to hold out but has to tap.

Winner: Mistico

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Carismas

(Out near Dario's office emerges The Universal Champion, El Rey De Lucha, Melina & Pedro Morales. The crowd sees them and their hatred for them has not subsided at all.)

Melina: Shut your filthy mouths! Your King has something to say!

(Booing only gets louder. Pedro looks like he wants to kill everyone in the Temple. El Rey stands solemnly until the noise dies down.)

El Rey: Mistico.... You have committed the ultimate crime against the realm. You put your hands on El Rey. I thought I taught you months ago that you were not in my class. You are and always will be... a commoner. One of these people here.

(Crowd Pops)

El Rey: A sniveling dog just like them.

(Crowd Boos again)

El Rey: At Caged Heat I have to defend my Universal Championship. I already told Catrina. I want you in that cage. I want you where you can't run or hide. For you will pay for your crimes. You will pay by public execution.

Mistico: Are you finished? The Believers here in the Temple are falling asleep. You are the one that won't be able to run. You won't have Melina or that oaf Pedro there to help you. Public Execution, no. What the people will see is the end of your reign. You have terrorized everyone here for far too long. For men like Prince Puma, for men like Fenix, for men like Alberto Del Rio. But most of all, For men like Mil Mascaras. You will fall and I, powered by these people behind me will be the one to do it. When the smoke clears and I exit that cage holding the Universal Championship. The Believers will be heard from here across the Caribbean Sea... The King is Dead! Long Live the NEW King!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Show returns to the catacombs under the Temple. Dario emerges from the shadows to come face to face with the Gangstas.)

New Jack: What you want Dario?

(He hands him a photo and an envelope.)

Dario: You know what I want.

Mustafa: Nah Man... You aint doin nothin for us...

New Jack: Facts. Since we lost our titles we haven't been seen. Noe Cinco De Mayo Mayhem Paychecks. No CWX TV appearances. Nothing.

Dario: What? Money isn't enough.

New Jack: We want our rematch for those belts. We want it at Caged Heat. We get what we want, you get what you want.

Dario: You had no automatic rematch clause in that deal. Oh wait, because you never had a deal! You conned your way into the belts. I'm not giving you another chance to hold that over my head again. I'll find someone else.

(Dario snatches the envelope away and walks off.)

Mustafa: Dang that didn't work. What do we do now?

New Jack: I got a plan to get us on that show without his help. C'Mon.

(The Gangstas walk away and from around the corner we see Rocsi Diaz. She was eavesdropping the whole time. She picks up the discarded photo from the floor. It's a picture of Chris Candido.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Under_10

Diaz: Welcome back to Under The Ring. I have as my guest tonight a man who has returned to the Temple, Alberto Del Rio. Welcome Back Alberto.

Del Rio: Gracias, Senorita Diaz. It's good to be home.

Diaz: Well you made a stunning return recently as the surprise opponent for Chris Candido. However that night you were unable to wrest the Aztec Title away from him.

Del Rio: A very disappointing loss for me for sure. Still I was amazed how the people reacted for me. That's when I knew I needed to be back here.

Diaz: And now that you have. What are your plans? The Universal Championship you once held?

Del Rio: That would be nice but actually I see since I have left there has been a force taking over here, Thunder Club. The Trios Titles, The World Junior Title and the Aztec Championship. Another title I once held. I think it's time for someone to liberate CWX from these invaders. That someone is me.

Diaz: A tall task for sure. Let me ask you. When you were here before you had a lot of problems with Dario Cueto did you not?                    

Del Rio: Dario and I.... have not seen eye to eye on a few occasions. But he allowed me back in the Temple. I'm hoping we can put that behind us.

Diaz: Yes. But in the past. He was behind some pretty heinous attacks on you. What kind of man does that? Do you think he's still capable of having people attacked here?

Del Rio: ehhh, Ms Diaz. This line of questioning is a bit strange. Is Ario capable. I guess he is. He was before. But like I said I am looking to bury the hatchet. Why are you asking these things?

Diaz: I was just trying to get a read on your relationship with our esteemed leader.

Del Rio: Ms Diaz, a word of advice. Dario Cueto is a shrewd businessman that is capable of a great many things. I've seen that with my own eyes. But since coming back to the Temple he seems to have changed. I wouldn't go poking that bear....

Diaz: Thank you for your time Mr Del Rio, and again welcome back to The Temple. That's all for today. See you next time... Under The Ring

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Humberto Carrillo. A newcomer to the scene. He is so happy to get a chance to wrestler here in the Temple. He knows he's young but he's confident and hungry to show the Believers what he's got..

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) MV5BNjA1YzM0MTQtMDEyMy00OTFjLWFlYjUtN2FhN2YxZTBlZmRkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ0MTc2Mjg@._V1_UY1200_CR66,0,630,1200_AL_

Hugo: Hernandez returned at Aniversario to CWX now he and his LAX brothers take on the former Trios Champions, The Colony.

Melissa: Both these teams are looking to position them selves to take on Thunder Club.

Hugo: A win here can surely put either team in line for a title shot. Now let's send it once again to Nicole Mejia.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Nicoleteaser1_bcd57aaf-819e-48f1-aefd-f9b47883e203

LAX w/Konnan vs The Colony

The return of Hernandez has this team fired up. They take it to the Former Champions early. Soldier hits Santana with the Top Rope Headbutt for a near fall. but LAX comes back and Hernandez hits Green Ant with The Border Toss. 1.. 2.. 3.

Winners: LAX

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Lax10

Hugo: How crazy is it that last show LAX was put in the draft pool after a loss. Tonight they defeat the former Trios Champions.

Melissa: That shows you just how even the talent is here in CWX.

Hugo: On any given day anyone can win. Still to come tonight... Mil Muertes defends the Aztec Championship.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: At Cinco De Mayo Mayhem, Chris Candido introduced his new Peacekeepers as they attacked The S.A.T. when they were looking to announce their retirement. But now they are pissed and Red wants a piece of Candido.

Melissa: I hope he gets it good.

Hugo: I know we are supposed to be impartial. But.... kick his ass, Red!

Chris Candido w/Jumping Jeff  vs Amazing Red

Red is in the ring first. Candido and Jumpin Jeff come into the arena showered by boos. Jeff is wearing a "Make Mexico a Commonwealth" shirt. They walk down the stairs to the ring. Fans are really giving it to him. He is busy dealing with one when Red hits the ropes for a Tope but Jumpin Jeff see it and throws himself in front of Candido and takes the hit for him. Farmer is down but Candido grabs Red and hurls him into the railing. Chris continues to beat up Red. He sends him in the ring. He then goes up top for the Jersey Jam. He leaps but Red moves. Red nails a Basement Dropkick to the face. Then he hits a Red Star Press for a 2 count. He stays on him, Red Eye (Jumping Side Slam twisted into a Sitout Side Facebuster), Red goes up top... Infrared! 1.. 2..

Broken up by Jumpin Jeff! The referee is giving him a yellow card. He yells at the referee. He grabs Jeff and gives him Seeing Red. Farmer is down. Out come Candido's Peacekeepers. They are marching to the ring but from behind armed with steel chairs are Los Maximos. They slam them with chairs. Now they stand them all up as Red hits the ropes.... Cartwheel into an over the top rope Corkscrew Moonsault on to the trio. Fans are cheering. Red returns to the ring with Candido still down. He climbs the ropes but Chris was playing possum, he goes up and slams his head into the post.He has him hooked.... Blonde Bombshell! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Chris Candido

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) D1vHbupVYAAzvdg

(Candido is dragging a still hurting Jumpin Jeff out of there. While the Peacekeepers provide a shield from everyone. Like a military extraction scene from Movies or TV.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. Tonight I am so happy to have here the new Women's Trios Champions, The Forsaken. Here with Kevin Sullivan.

(The Forsaken don't speak they are just caressing their title belts and looking at their reflections in them.)

Starr: Senor Sullivan... They seem.... Happy?

Sullivan: They don't know happiness. But they are sated for now, almost content. These titles symbolize their achievement. That you don't have to be popular to be on top, You don't have to conform to the way society wants you to dress, wear your hair, What dress size you should be. These women never fell into that mold. They never conformed to society's definition of beauty. But look at them holding those title belts and tell me they are not the very essence of beauty.

Starr: Ehhh... yes... of course, so beautiful they are.....

(Mariposa hears this and cozies up to Chicky who looks mortified. She asks him in a Breathy & Raspy voice if he really thinks she's beautiful.)

Starr: *gulp* Of course... hehehehe... If only Chicky wasn't married....

Mariposa: I could get rid of her for us.....

Sullivan: Enough Mari... Chicky, These women were forgotten by the world. Cast out, Forsaken, Now they will make society pay.

(Out walk Sexy AF)

Raquel: Listen up you Creepshow rejects. Those titles your drooling on, Ewww disgusting by the way... belong to us. We went to Catrina. We want our rematch at Caged Heat.

Sullivan: And there they are. You three think you can just get whatever you want because everyone has always catered to you for your appearance. The Forsaken were given nothing. So instead they take. And at Caged Heat since we have already taken your belts they will take away your beauty too. You want the match. It happens in a Steel Cage.

(You can tell this was not what Sexy AF was expecting. But they look at each other and nod.)

Storm: You got it because we are more than just pretty faces. We were Champions and will be again at Caged Heat.

Chicky: Those girls are braver than Chicky.... that's all for the Sports Shop tonight. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Lucha Underground Cup Tres. It shows a couple of entrants confirmed.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Monster_clown-2CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) 95f9c88e705a91f2153154b371c8b0b8CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) 733b4458deb9a8fa1b31b04e326077fda73508d7r1-500-500v2_uhqCWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) 0628094fcf15a31f4020b8a4b36506b26b51d40d_00

Hugo: KENTA has been great since coming to CWX but did he make a mistake tonight?

Melissa: I think anyone who gets in the ring with Mil Muertes is making a mistake.

Hugo: The Aztec Title is on the line although honestly I don't think Muertes cares. I've never seen him hold the belt since winning it. It's always in Stephen Amell's hands. Let's send it one final time to guest announcer, Nicole Mejia.

Melissa: What the hell is she wearing?!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Tumblr_mx0r94Kd7N1qd3h5jo1_400....CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Giphy

Main Event: Mil Muertes w/Stephen Amell vs KENTA - CWX Aztec Championship

Amell comes out first with the Aztec Title over his shoulder like if he was the Champion, Then out storming past him is Mil Muertes. He is making a beeline towards the ring. Nicole Mejia sees this and runs for her life. As soon as Mil enters the ring he is hit with a Roundhouse Kick by KENTA. The RSW Champion unleashes a flurry of strikes that has Mil stopped in his tracks but he doesn't go down. KENTA just keeps firing kicks, elbows & chops. He has Mil rocked as he backs up to the ropes but KENTA is running out of steam. The strikes are a bit slower. He hits the far ropes for the Busaiku Knee but Muertes Spears him!

Both men are down. Mil begins to growl like an animal he rises and throws KENTA over the top rope. He goes out after and looks to fire him into the guard railing but KENTA reverses and sends him in. He charges and nails a Running Kick to the head. The challenger is spent and from nowhere he is dropped with the Deadly Right Hand. He drags him by the hair to the apron. Then Mil gives him a Side Suplex on the apron. KENTA is writhing in pain. Mil sends him in as Amell yells to finish him. He sets up for Straight To Hell (Flatliner) but KENTA is hitting elbows to the side of Mil's head. He hits the ropes... Busaiku Knee! KENTA wants the GTS. He hoists him up on his shoulder but now its Mil who is firing elbows, he gets down then delivers a Dragon Suplex. He covers 1.. 2.. No! They both slowly rise. KENTA hitting a Spinning Chop. Then another he goes to the ropes but Mil is right there he has him by the neck... Super Chokeslam. Mil now snarls... Straight To Hell. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Mil Muertes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20) Eecd39c141dcc7f443133ea6ccd1129ba2000d89_00

(Amell is all smiles as he enters the ring parading the title around. Then a young man in a brown uniform comes in the ring. He says he has a package for Mil Muertes. Stephen snatches the box and rips it open. He sees what's inside and tries to make the delivery guy take it back. Mil snatches the box away and opens it.)

What's in the Box????:

The Delivery guy is asking for a signature as Muertes is shaking the bat in anger. Then he blasts the delivery guy with it. He is beating the hell out of him with a Barbed Wire Bat. Security, officials and then cops run to the ring. They all have to join together to stop the assault. you can see the back of the delivery guys Brown jacket is soaked with blood. The police have Muertes in cuffs now as Amell looks shell-shocked as they take Mil Muertes away. Dario is there holding his head in disbelief and worry.

Hugo: Oh my god... What the hell just happened?

Melissa: Mil Muertes is out of his mind and Jon Moxley just turned the screw even more.

Hugo: Even so. That man was not a fighter. He was just some dumb kid delivering a package.

Melissa: But why was he allowed to come to the ring? Something doesn't make sense.

Hugo: Unfortunately our time is over for this week. The young man is getting medical attention. We hope he is okay. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich... Buenas Noches.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to what appears to be a hotel room. Drago is there with Lacey Lane. They are in the bed kissing.)

Lane: This is so perfect.... But baby, I'm not some groupie, I'm not sleeping with Drago. I want you. That mask has to go.

(Lacey kisses him again and undoes her bra.Then she slides his mask off his head. then from behind a hand appears and grasps the forehead of Drago. He convulses with eyes wide with fear.)

Lane: Sorry baby. But he made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

(Lane puts back on her clothes as we see the hand belongs to Jake Roberts. He says one word "Awake". Drago then stops shaking and calmly returns his mask to his head.)

Drago: I remember... Poison Clan Rocks The World!

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #63 (05/15/20)
Page 1 of 1