FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) EmptySun May 03, 2020 9:38 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

The Forsaken have targeted Toni Storm & Raquel over their perceived "Beauty". Hania The Huntress returned to even the odds..

Aztec Champion, Pentagon Dark wants revenge on Andrade Almas after he attacked him at Temple of Doom. He will face him on the Collective Show.

Savio Vega defeated SKY Champion, Rob Van Dam in a non-title match at Temple of Doom. Now he gets a SKY Title Match at Sabado Gigante

Chris Candido won a 4 Corners Match to be the #1 Contender to Aztec Champion, Pentagon Dark. The only man in CWX to defeat him.

Under orders from Dario Cueto, The Gangstas took out Fenix after he challenged Matanza. Now Fenix & King Cuerno are hunting the Tag Champs.

Matanza Cueto defeated The Great Khali in a Temple of Doom Match. Khali wants another chance to face him.

The Colony defeated Thunder Club to win the Trios Championship.

Drago is suffering from memory loss from his past. Poison Clan claims they have answers but Drago refuses. Now they will face him & Lacey Lane at Sabado Gigante.

MIl Mascaras viciously attacked Universal Champion, El Rey De Lucha last show.

Thunder Club's Jushin Liger & Mil Muertes both have title matches at Wrestlemania. Muertes brought out a Coffin with a picture of Jon Moxley in it.

(Show opens outside the Temple. A town car pulls up and out steps the Intercontinental Champion, Jon Moxley. He looks as ornery as ever. Up walks an attendant who offers to take Moxley's bag. But Jon just glares at him and walks in carrying his own stuff. AS he enters the building Dario Cueto is there to greet him.)

Dario: Ahhh... Mr Moxley. Welcome to my Temple. Won't you let my attendant take your bag to your dressing room.

Moxley: Unnecessary. I can carry my own shit.

Dario: Of course. May I ask if you would like to join me after the show for dinner? I have some... business opportunities I would love to discuss.

Moxley: I aint planning to be here that long. Just line this guy you got challenging me up so I can be on my way.

Dario: Well, you must realize you are the Main Event tonight. So if you want to talk before my door is open.

Moxley: I aint much for talking. Unlike that big brute you got here. Mil Muertes. That boy has a lot to say.

Dario: Yes well, I don't have much to do with that. In fact he's not here as of yet.

Moxley: Well... I'm sure I'll find something to do. After all I'm in the Temple, This Dog is off his chain tonight.

(Moxley walks past Dario in to the Temple.)

Dario: I'm sure you will... Hmmm He just gave me an idea...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

El Mariachi Loco vs KENTA
Hot & Spacey vs The Crew
Under The Ring: Mercedes Martinez
Hania The Huntress vs Miranda Salinas
Pedro Morales vs Bengala
Fenix & King Cuerno vs Los Maximos
Sports Shop guest: Mil Mascaras
Main Event: Jon Moxley vs Cibernetico - UWF Intercontinental Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) 5262b256d8d31378249ede161ef6667d

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa, this is our last show before Westlemania which means its also our lead into Sabado Gigante our annual Pre-Mania Super Show.

Melissa: We will unveil that entire card tonight but there is something even bigger happening tonight.

Hugo: Thats right, the Intercontinental Champion, Jon Moxley is here. After the comments made by one Mil Muertes last show, you wonder if that is the reason.

Melissa: Honestly, I'm not wondering. Mil Muertes called him out for "hiding" You know someone like Moxley will not let that go unanswered.

Hugo: Also tonight. We have the in-ring return of Hania The Huntress. Pedro Morales will face Bengala. And Under The Ring will have as its guest, the Reina Del Templo Champion, Mercedes Martinez. Now to get it all under way please welcome this shows guest ring announcer, Osiris Martinez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Osiris-martinez-2-photos-001-624x766

El Mariachi Loco vs KENTA

This is not for KENTA's RSW Championship but it's still a big moment for Mariachi Loco if he could pull off the upset but of course he can't he eats a Busaiku Knee Kick before being treated to Go To Sleep. Its an easy 3 count after that.

Winner: KENTA

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR3Og46ZA3MkI3NN-PZogfA_RPbwR6z4F64KimzhDfvZfGpnf_4

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for LAX. They say they are bringing home the March Madness Trophy to the Temple. Then the next stop are the World Tag Titles.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Lax

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Tumblr_prks9mzbL11vr6rijo1_1280

Shaul: It's yo guurrlll, Shaul Guerrero. Let's bring out the SKY Champion, Rob Van Dam. Rob at Sabado Gigante you defend that title against Famous B's guy Savio Vega. Now the last time yall fought he got his hand raised.

RVD: YEah because of Famous B. But Shaul, The Whole FN Show doesn't make excuses. And I wont need to because I have tickets to Wrestlemania the next day. And I plant to be there still the SKY Champ.

Shaul: I also have to mention about Tag Team Wrestling. You know where I'm going with this. You & Sabu are in the Sweet 16 of March Madness.

RVD: We aren't stopping there Shaul. Me and Sabu have big plans. And they include winning March Madness. There are some strong teams left. But none of them have the death defying skills that we do.

Shaul: I can't wait to see your next match with The New Day.

RVD: They may be a New Day, but you know what their not?

Shaul: The whole FN Show?

(RVD smiles and does his pose before walking off. You see New Jack walking up to him.)

Shaul: Back to ringside. Damn he smell like weed... Hey Rob! Wait up!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hot & Spacey vs The Crew

Curry Man & Aerostar are a fun team. With their loud costumes, Wild moves and Curry's dancing, the fans really like them. They do their best to keep them happy by quickly dispatching of Mr Cisco & B-Boy. Aerostar hits B-Boy with the Cosmic Crunch.

Winners: Hot & Spacey

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Z

Hugo: Hot & Spicy win again. Not to be biased, but I have to say the Tag Team division here in CWX has really blossomed as of late.

Melissa: The Gangstas are about to have challengers coming from every side.

Hugo: Good. Those guys have been loathsome since coming here. Someone needs to finally shut them down.

Melissa: So much for not being biased...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to an unknown location. Poison Clan are there with their still unrevealed leader.)

Reklusa: So what's the plan for Sabado Gigante. We take Drago out. Then you do your thing on him?

Man: You said he seemed to be in distress when you saw him last week?

Serpentico: For sure he was. He was staring in the mirror like he didn't recognize himself.

Man: Yes.... The stress of the situation is causing some flashes would be my guess. Soon he will beg us to give him those memories but I want it to come freely. If not he could rebel from his path out of spite.

Reklusa: You didn't worry about that with me...

Man: You were different you always wanted this. Its your true nature. Drago is different. Still his destiny lies with us.

Serpentico: So... What do you want us to do?

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Under_10

Diaz: Welcome back to Under The Ring. I have as my guest tonight, the CWX Reina Del Templo Champion, Mercedes Martinez. Welcome.

Mercedes: Thanks, I think. I heard a lot about you and this segment. A warning, tread carefully.

Diaz: With all due respect. I invited you here to ask you some questions. Nothing I say is personal, I'm just trying to get the story

Mercedes: We'll see... Let's get on with it..

Diaz: Fine. No beating around the bush then. Mercedes you have dominated every where you've gone. Here in CWX you have been unrivaled for the most part. So I ask, Why are you not a top contender to the World Title?

Mercedes:... It's a fair question. One I have asked myself. More than once. I have thought its because I wrestle here in Mexico. We are not in the public eye enough.

Diaz: But Mil Muertes Wrestles here. Jushin Liger wrestles here. There are in top matches at Wrestlemania.                                                          

Mercedes: They're Bullet Club, or Thunder Club or both, Whatever its confusing. Those guys are in the Spotlight.

Diaz: I get what you're saying. But can it be true, and its just a question, that the problem is you?

Mercedes: Me? You just said I have dominated Womens wrestling for years.

Diaz: Yes, in the ring there are few as good as you. Your combination of toughness, scientific wrestling skill, psychology. You are the total package in that ring. Yet... Barely any title opportunities. Barely ranked in the Top 10. What does the Championship committee have against you?

Mercedes: I DON'T KNOW!!! OKAY??!! Obviously it's something. Maybe its jealosy. Maybe these other girls who are leapfrogging me are providing "favors".

Diaz: Maybe it's your approach. Maybe, and I don't know this to be true. But maybe being a great wrestler doesn't hold the water it should. Maybe you're passed over because others have more of a draw power. Look at Wrestlemania. Tessa is the daughter of one of the biggest stars this business has ever seen. Beth is the Glamazon. A bodybuilder who looks like a Super Model, Molly Holly was the Woman Next Door type that went off the rails.

Mercedes: You're talking about a gimmick. I don't do Gimmicks!

Diaz: You also don't get picked for shows like Wrestlemania.

(Mercedes squints her eyes as you can see her blood boiling.)

Diaz: Before you go ballistic, Let me say this. I think you're a better wrestler than those two fighting at Wrestlemania.

Mercedes: I am...

Diaz: Then think to yourself... "What do I have to do to get there?' And with that our time is up. Thank you Mercedes, and good luck.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Sabado Gigante. Then a graphic with the card.)

KENTA vs El Dandy
Hot & Spacey vs The Crew
The Forsaken vs Toni Storm, Raquel & Hania The Huntress
Rob Van Dam vs Savio Vega - SKY Championship
Serpentico & Reklusa vs Drago & Lacey Lane
Pentagon Dark vs Chris Candido - Aztec Championship
The Gangstas vs Fenix & King Cuerno - CWX Tag Team Championship
The Colony vs Thunder Club - CWX Trios Championship
El Rey De Lucha vs Mil Mascaras - CWX Universal Championship
Main Event: Matanza Cueto vs The Great Khali - Dog Collar Match

Hugo: The problems between The Forsaken & Raquel & Toni Storm got even more involved last week when Hania the Huntress returned to the Temple to even the odds.

Melissa: It was a great surprise to see Hania back here. And now we are going to see her in action.

Hugo: Let's go to the ring!

Hania The Huntress vs Miranda Salinas

Toni Storm & Raquel accompany Hania to the ring to watch her back for retaliation from The Forsaken. That leaves her free to wrestle with no worries and she really shows her skills have improved since her last time here. Hitting Salinas with a Full Moon Solebutt Kick. Then the Lunar Slam (Swinginging Sitout Side Suplex). She ends it with Hanialation (Lifting Inverted DDT).

Winner: Hania The Huntress

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) E9518ea86459ae9dc5bcd0ab512bf75d--the-howling-huntress

Hugo: That was impressive. Hania is no longer the little girl just trying to find her way that she was a few years ago.

Melissa: No this is a young woman with confidence. It's a pleasure to see her growth as a competitor.

Hugo: Still to come tonight, Jon Moxley, Cibernetico, IC Title!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: A lot of people were talking about the appearance of Pedro Morales on Under The Ring a couple of weeks ago.

Melissa: It was must watch television, Rocsi Diaz kind of called Pedro out on the carpet.

Hugo: Pedro is a proud man. You have to imagine he was not pleased with how that went.

Pedro Morales vs Bengala  

Bengala looks to utilize his speed and aerial expertise against the more mat based style of Morales and its working. That is until he gets caught by a Southpaw Uppercut. From that moment Pedro takes over. Hitting a Spinebuster then he lifts him on his shoulders like a Torture Rack the drops him across his knee. He goes right into the Boricua Crab. Bengala quickly taps.

Winner: Pedro Morales

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) 6165488183041384879

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Fenix & King Cuerno vs Los Maximos

The Maximo brothers are always a tough out but Fenix & Cuerno are focused on getting the CWX Tag Titles. They really take the fight to them. Fenix catches Jose with La Garra Del Fenix. Then in comes Cuerno who ends it with The Thrill of the Hunt. 1.. 2.. 3.

Winners: Fenix & King Cuerno

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Latest?cb=20190226081343CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f66745a6b503752675838775035773d3d2d3732343533383731382e313539646364386539326462393639303534333331353837363135362e6a7067?s=fit&w=720&h=720

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We are in the catacombs where Stephen Amell is walking around searching. We assume he's looking for Mil Muertes. Then he comes face to face with Stephen Amell.

Amell: Ahh there you are....

Moxley: Amell, Where's your boy?

Amell: Not here tonight, Jon....

Moxley: I don't believe you...

Amell: And I don't really care what you believe. Truth is he's not here because he says if he sees you he wont control himself. He may kill you, Then he wouldn't get the chance to end you on the biggest stage.

Moxley: Kill me you say. Well I got his message last week.

Amell: Good.

Moxley: I have a response. Give him this message...

(Moxley kicks Amell in the nads. Then gives him Dirty Deeds.)

Moxley: Make sure he gets that. Okay Amell?

(Moxley walks off with Stephen Amell sprawled out on the floor holding his head and bollocks.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I have here now Mil Mascaras. Mil..

Mascaras: Cállate Chicky! I have something to say to El Rey De Lucha. Or as I call him. Little Rey Rey. Hola Rey Rey. How's your head? I hope it's clear enough to hear this. You attacked me once and then you beat me at Temple of Doom. But now I attacked you and I want you and that title at Sabado Gigante. And when I beat you, I will be the story at Wrestlemania. As the man who dethroned the "king".

Starr: A lot of tough talk but I've heard it all before. Yet fighter after fighter try and come up short. Include yourself in that.

Mascaras: That is true. Because I made a mistake. I was trying to save Rey Mysterio and get rd of El Rey. But now I see the truth. I have to destroy El Rey De Lucha even if that means I destroy Rey Mysterio too.

Starr: What are you saying? This man is Lucha Royalty. Destroy him? Are you insane?

El Rey: I was going to ask the same thing.

(Out walks the Universal Champion & Melina)

Starr: Your Highness...

El Rey: Chicky I'm disappointed you put this weasel, commoner on your show. But then again compared to me who else can measure up? Certainly not you Mascaras. You can talk tough and you can think you now have a mean streak but you are not what I am.. YO SOY EL REY DE LUCHA! Get it? Me! And no one is ever going to get in my way again. Not you, not anyone. At Temple of Doom I left you lying in the ring. You needed help to get to the back. At Sabado Gigante they're going to need a stretcher to get you out. I am done playing with you.

Mascaras: Playing? The only thing you're playing is make believe. Because you are no King. You are a little man who let a woman tell you how to live. Now on February 3rd I am going to tell you where to go. And that's out of the Temple and out of CWX.

Starr: This man has no respect for someone as regal as El Rey.I think you will learn to regret that. But that is all the time for this week for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Wrestlemania. It goes over all the top matches for the show. Coming April 4th. 2020.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Ccql3eLUEAAuug-

Hugo: It's time for our Main Event. Jon Moxley defends the Intercontinental Title against Cibernetico.

Melissa: Ciber can throw a monkey wrench in to the whole Wrestlemania Show with a win tonight.

Hugo: That's the business. You never know when you could drop a Championship. It could happen tonight. To get the particulars Lets send back to Guest Announcer Osiris Martinez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) ?size=m

Main Event: on Moxley vs Cibernetico - UWF Intercontinental Championship

Ciber is a big brawler and that suits Moxley just fine. They fight all over, In the ring, out the ring in the crowd for a bit. Cibernetico is getting a lot of offense in but so is Moxley. Then they wing up fighting on the apron. Moxley is battering Ciber with big rights. Then looks for Dirty Deeds on the Apron but Cibernetico counters into a STO on it. Moxley is on the floor in obvious agony. Ciber can't win the title on a count out so he throws him back in. Then he signals for Apocalyptica (Sitout Choke Bomb)But as he rises Moxley rakes the eyes of Cibernetico. Then as he's momentarily blinded Moxley hits Dirty Deeds. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Jon Moxley

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20) Jon-Moxley

Hugo: Great win by the IC Champion. Cibernetico is a tough opponent.

Melissa: Moxley wins but he took a lot of punishment in that one.

Hugo: That's what happens when you have a target on your back... Wait what happened to the lights?

Melissa: Uh oh....

(Moxley is looking around then a blue light appears in the aisle and out walks the Day of the Dead Mourners as they are bringing out another casket. As it gets closer the camera zooms in and there is a body inside. It looks exactly like Jon Moxley! They wheel it right up to the ring. Jon is bewildered as he looks down at the body. You can see him saying "What the F*ck?" then slowly the lights come back on and standing in the ring is Mil Muertes.

Moxley feels something and spins around. He sees Mil but Muertes just stands there. Moxley nods his head asking him if he wants to go now. Then as he moves towards Muertes he is jumped from behind by Phantasmo, Owens & Ishimori. They are beating the hell out him. Owens delivers the Jewel Heist. Ishimori gives him a Spinning DVD. Then ELP hoists him up for the CR-II. Then Muertes finally moves. He pulls Moxley down off Phantasmo's shoulder and shoves him away. Thunder Club throw up their hands and back off. They may all be Bullet Club but no one messes with the Man of a Thousand Deaths.

They walk out the ring as Mil holds up the weakened body of the Intercontinental Champion.... Then he gives him Straight To Hell!!! The crowd is booing. And we see Stephen Amell with a Microphone.)

Amell: Hey Jon.... He got your message....

(Now Muertes drags the limp body of Moxley out the ring and puts it in the casket on top of his Doppelganger mannequin, and slams the lid closed...)

Hugo: My goodness! Moxley has just been put in the coffin! This thing is getting weirder and weirder. That's all for this week. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich, Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We are in the catacombs as we see Pentagon Dark finishing up a work-out.  He heads towards the showers where we see in the entrance way the CWX Tag Champions, The Gangstas smoking something that may possibly be marijuana.)

New Jack : I gotta be honest this guy has some good shit.

Mustafa: Facts, He should be called the HIGH Champion instead.

(The Gangstas are laughing out loud as Pentagon walks up.)

Pentagon: Move....

(The Gangstas look up from their haze.)

Mustafa: Oh shit... Its the scary dude. (They start laughing again.)

Pentagon: MOVE!

New Jack: Calm down Amigo. Hey man, you way too serious.

Mustafa: Here Bro... take a hit of this. We Champions got to stick together.

(Pentagon grabs the lit object and tosses it into the toilet bowl. Then storms past them.)

Mustafa: Dat Mother F*cka...

New Jack: Problem with this Dude is he believes his own hype. I'm all about collecting debts. The way I see it, this fool now owes us for some smoke...

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #59 (3/22/20)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: