FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight League 02

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Fight League 02 Empty
PostSubject: Fight League 02   Fight League 02 EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:00 pm

Fight League 02 Glory

BRUTALITY:
Coach: Bill Dundee

MEMBERS:
Rhea Ripley (AUS)
Jay White (NZ)
Dakota Kai (NZ)
Shane Thorne (AUS)
Mickey Nicholls (AUS)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 BrutalityLogo_400x400

THE DUNGEON:
Coach: Stu Hart

MEMBERS:
Edge (CAN)
Christian (CAN)
Bobby Roode (CAN)
Austin Theory (USA)
Taylor Wilde (CAN)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 The_du10

HAMMER & SICKLE:
Coach: Ivan Koloff

MEMBERS:
Rusev (RUS)
Ilja Dragonov (RUS)
Natalia Markova (RUS)
Alex Koslov (RUS)
Ivan Markov (RUS)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 19-194870_in-soviet-equestria-by-zerodevil-on-clipart-library

LAX:
Coach: Konnan

MEMBERS:
Alberto Del Rio (MEX)
Santana (USA)
Ortiz (USA)
La Hiedra (MEX)
Humberto Carrillo (MEX)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 220px-The_LAX_logo

LEGION OF DOOM:
Coach: Paul Ellering

MEMBERS:
Randy Savage (USA)
Animal (USA)
Hawk (USA)
Brock Lesnar (USA)
Kamille (USA)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 Legion-of-Doom-logo-2-e1582906022158

LOS INGOBERNABLES:
Coach: Amy Rose

MEMBERS:
Rush (MEX)
Dragon Lee (MEX)
Angel Garza (MEX)
Mia Yim (USA)
Kenny King (USA)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 Los_Ingobernables_logo

PHENOMENAL:
Coach: Brooke Tessmacher

MEMBERS:
AJ Styles (USA)
Pentagon Jr (MEX)
Fenix (MEX)
Keith Lee (USA)
??? (?)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 0f7e032b5b41705642c00f8f053cc3fd35c3ad2d_00

PURORESU PRO:
Coach: Masahiro Chono

MEMBERS:
Keiji Mutoh (JAP)
Hiroshi Tanahashi (JAP)
Shinsuke Nakamura (JAP)
Kushida (JAP)
Hikaru Shida (JAP)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 Purore12

TEAM LIT:
Coach: Ayla Fox

MEMBERS:
Shelton Benjamin (USA)
Ricochet (USA)
Bianca Belair (USA)
Damian Priest (USA)
AR Fox (USA)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 Team_lit_live-profile_image-3211e7ccdf05a4a3-300x300

THE TRIBE:
Coach: Peter Maiva

MEMBERS:
Jimmy Snuka (FIJI)
Jacob Fatu (SAM)
Jey Uso (USA)
Jimmy Uso (USA)
Nia Jax (SAM)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 The_tr10

UNDISPUTED ERA:
Coach: ???

MEMBERS:
Adam Cole (USA)
Roderick Strong (USA)
Bobby Fish (USA)
Kyle O'Reilley (USA)
? (?)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 Latest?cb=20180725221534

UNITED KINGDOM:
Coach: Billy Robinson

MEMBERS:
Marty Scurll (ENG)
Davey Boy Smith (ENG)
Dynamite Kid (ENG)
Zoe Lucas (ENG)
Zack Sabre Jr (ENG)

TEAM RECORD
0-0
Fight League 02 Flag-icon-the-united-kingdom-circle-logo-or-badge-british-round-vector-id1128728704

{Show opens with Dana White going over a list.}

White: Okay we still have, Phenomenal, and Undisputed Era, Jeez they don't even have a Coach, where the hell are these guys?

Cole: Looking for us?

{Dana turns to see Undsiputed Era standing there.}

White: Dammit Cole. I told you you needed a Coach or whatever. I'm not dealing with the fighters. You guys are too big of a headache.

Cole: We got one. In fact he's just walked through the door.

{Dana turns to see...}

Fight League 02 Maxresdefault

White: What the F*ck??!! You're...

Joe Exotic... At your service!

White: Wait... uh... What the F*ck???

Cole: You said that already. Well looks like we're good now.

White: What? Wait! No... You still don't have a woman on your roster. You must have one. I have another team ready to fill your spot

Cole: You said we have until the end of the show. We will have one by then.

Exotic: We will? Ohh... yeah... We will. Shes  uhhhh on the way!

White: This is a nightmare. I'm warning you. By the end of the show or you guys are out.

Exotic: Okay now let me walk with you... You know what this place needs... Wild animals....

White: The nightmare continues...

{Dana walks away with Joe Exotic close behind.}

◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘◘

Styles: Welcome to GLORY! I am Joey Styles and next to me is Rampage Jackson here at the Hammerstein Ballroom in Downtown, NYC. Rampage last show was exciting as we saw free agents fight to try to find themselves a roster spot as I am being told there are only two spots left to fill. Phenomenal & Undisputed Era. Both needing to fill their women's spot.

Jackson: The Undisputed Era clowns can't get a woman. Doesn't surprise me one bit.

Styles: Well they have to the end of the show to fill that spot. And on this show we will see some Preseason action if you will. Now in our Tournaments The finals for the Singles titles will be Triple Threat Matches. But for the Tag Team Tournaments. There will be 2 Byes. 1 Bye will be by a random lottery. But the other will be earned by Winning tonight in Two different Battle Royals. 1 will be for a bye in the Intergender Tag Team Tournament and in our Main Event a Tag Team Battle Royal.

Jackson: Looks like Dana likes Battle Royals.

Styles: Who doesn't? We will see some 6 Person action as Members of LAX take on members of The Dungeon. And a couple of free agents will do battle as The Iron Shiek takes on The Angel of Death.

Jackson: Did you just say the Angel of Death? I got to see this dude.

Styles: That's coming up a little later but right now its time for the 1st Battle Royal.

Battle Royal- Winner receives 1st Round bye in upcoming Intergender Tag Team Tournament.

1. Jay White (Brutality)
2. Austin Theory (The Dungeon)
3. Ivan Markov (Hammer & Sickle)
4. Humberto Carrillo (LAX)
5. Randy Savage (LOD)
6. Angel Garza (Los Ingobernables)
7. AJ Styles (Phenomenal)
8. Kushida (Puroresu Pro)
9. AR Fox (Team Lit)
10. Jimmy Snuka (The Tribe)
11. Roderick Strong (Undisputed Era)
12. Zack Sabre Jr (United Kingdom)

(Size wise Ivan Markov is the biggest dog in this fight. He is having am impressive Showing eliminating Ar Fox & Humberto Carrillo. But then Savage, White & Strong team up to eliminate him. Snuka has ZSJ in trouble but he is able to apply a arm lock that takes Jimmy over instead of him. Theory dropkicks Garza over the ropes. But he starts to gloat which allows Strong to eliminate him from behind. Styles gets rid of Kushida. Macho Man gets rid of Roddy Strong. Only to be dumped over by White. Savage falls awkwardly to the mat.

That leaves ZSJ, Styles & Jay White, Zack & Jay go after AJ. Stompinh him in the corner then a Double Suplex over the ropes but AJ lands on the apron. He nails a Phenomenal Forearm to Sabre Jr. White charges from behind but Styles hits the Pele kick. White is stunned as AJ fires him over the ropes. Sabre blasts him from behind then locks in Hypernormalisation (Back-mounted Inverted Surfboard). AJ is completely immobilized but this doesn't help in a Battle Royal.

Eventually ZSJ releases the hold and goes for a Tiger Suplex but Stlyes slips out and unleashes te Styles Blitz of strikes driving Zack towards the ropes. Just as he gets there he catches AJ's leg ang flips him overhead but AJ Skins the cat. Bodyscissors ZSJ from behind and brings him over the ropes to the apron. They are both trading elbows on the apron when Sabre hits a Discus Forearm. AJ is falling off but grabs the rope with his right hand to save himself. ZSJ goes to punt the arm awy but AJ releases the rope and falls to the apron ZSJ misses the kick and becomes unbalanced and Styles from his back kicks his plant leg and ZSJ falls to the floor.

Winner: AJ Styles (Phenomenal)

Fight League 02 Aj-styles-696x392

{Phenomenal gets a bye for the Mixed Tag Tournament. Devin Lee is with Styles.}

Devin: AJ huge win for for Team Phenomenal but you still don't have a Woman signed to the roster.

AJ Styles: About that... as team captain I would like to call out Io Shirai.

{Io Shirai walks out and AJ makes a public offer for her to join Phenomenal. She's seems about ready to accept when we hear "Shock... to the system." The Undisputed Era music plays and Adam Cole comes to the stage. He says before she answers Adam Cole (BAY BAY!) would like to offer her a spot on the most dominant group in the industry. Io says she has a lot to think about and will give her answer later tonight.}

Joey Styles: Well Io is being courted by two suitors. She's going to pick one. What does that mean for the other?

Jackson: It could mean they are left holding the bag and left out of the Glory Championship.

{Show switches to the back where we see Giulia stretching. Up walks Zoey Lucas.}

Lucas: There she is... my favorite little mutt. Japanese-Italian raised in England. What the hell do you eat? Sushi Parmigiana & Chips?

Giulia: What do you want?

Lucas: Well you never took me up on my offer. Shame the boys were intrigued about having their own private Geisha. Still I guess you got some pride. Pride... but no job. I thought bringing you in as an alternate for us but well.... I'm not going anywhere so there's no need. But after tonight when you're out of here, you will be back to waiting tables. But you could make some cash before you go. This Io Shirai girl. If she waits to the end then doesn't pick either squad their both out. That works for us. So... You go, and take her out. You do that, I got an envelope with five large. You can buy a lot of Squid & Meatballs with that. You're career is about over. Why not make a little scratch on the way to Beautician school or wherever your sorry ass winds up next.

Giulia: Why not do it yourself?

Lucas: Oh I could. But why dirty my hands plus take a chance of Dana finding out it was me, when I could have someone pathetic like you do it. So when the deed is done come see me. The money will be waiting....

Styles: A couple more Free Agents. You never know if these men could be signed as alternates or become part of another group in the future.

Jackson: So we got the Iron Shiek vs Angel of Death. Sounds like a Kung Fu Flick. I Love it!

Styles: Let's send it up to our ring announcer, Yanet Garcia.

Fight League 02 Yanet-Garc%C3%ADa-1

Angel of Death vs The Iron Shiek

AoD comes out attacking early but IS absorbs it then comes back hitting suplex after suplex. Finally Shiek hits a Back Superplex then locks on the Camel Clutch. AoD submits.

Winner: The Iron Shiek

Fight League 02 450?cb=20120313121202

{We switch backstage to Devin Taylor.}

Fight League 02 Devin-taylor

Devin: I am here with the team Captain of Team Lit, Shelton Benjamin.

Benjamin: Was good, shawty?

Devin: Next week begins the tournaments for the titles here in GLORY. Have you guys figured out who is fighting in which?

Best thing about Team Lit is we are versatile. But we had to get that in to Dana White ahead of time. So yeah. My dawg Damian Priest will be the Heavyweight. Obviously Bianca got that Womens joint sewn up. Rico is doing the Juniors, Yours truly will hold down Middleweight.

Devin: And the tag teams"

Benjamin: Its going to be AR Fox & Ricochet & The Mixed, Bianca and.... Well... we will let you wait on that. But check it... It doesn't matter who we put where. Team Lit is going to kill it in this and take it all the way to the GLORY Championship.

Devin: Well thank you Team Lit are one of my picks to make to post season so good Luck. Now back to the show..

Styles: 6-Man Tag Team bout coming up.

Jackson: Now we don't have a 6-Man title. Will this count towards point totals?

Styles: Starting next week, every match will count towards the records.

LAX (Ortiz, Santana & Del Rio)  vs The Dungeon( Edge, Christian & Roode)

Exciting 6-Man with everyone trying to make a statement in this Pre-Season match-up. Neckbreaker by Roode on Santana. Ortiz gives Christian a Piledriver for a near fall. ADR gets Roode in the Cross Armbreaker but Edge breaks it up. Santana and Ortiz give a Double Flapjack to Edge. Christian catches Ortiz with a Running boot. But then is hit with a Superkick from Alberto. It's everyone in now and Edge catches ADR with a Spear and gets the three count.

Winners: The Dungeon

Fight League 02 Efb3305acec73a562f86c15e9b927c55--wrestling-stars-wrestling-wwe

Styles: Edge gets the win for Team Dungeon. That has to give them some confidence going forward.

Jackson: That's one way to look at it. Another is this was an preseason match and meant nothing. In fact... if that match meant nothing, And we called it. Does that mean our analysis means nothing? What is our purpose here?

Styles: Nothing worse than an Existential MMA fighter....

{In the back we see Giulia walking up to Zoey Lucas.}

Lucas: That was quick. You sure you took her out? I hadn't heard anything.

Giulia: No. I'm not going to do it. Because if I did everything you said about me would be true. Maybe I'm not ready for the big time. Maybe I'll never be. But the only pathetic loser here is you. But don't worry when you're kicked out of here. I will give the place I'm waiting tables at a good reference for you. Now before I leave I got to talk to Dana White. Ta-Ta...

{Giulia turns to walk away and is blindsided by an enraged Lucas. She slams her head into a metal storage cabinet.Then starts slamming the cabinet door into Giulia's head. Finally people come over to break it up. Zoey gives her on last kick to the head before being pulled off. Giulia is in need of some medical Attention.}

Styles: It's our Main Event: A Tag Team Battle Royal. The winning team get a bye in the tournament.

Jackson: Phenomenal got the first by for the Mixed Tag. Can do it again?

Styles: We're about to find out.

MAIN EVENT: 12 Team Battle Royal: Participants...

1. Brutality (The Mighty)
2. The Dungeon (Edge & Christian)
3. Hammer & Sickle (Rusev & Alex Koslov)
4. LAX (Santana & Ortiz)
5. Legoin of Doom (Road Warriors)
6. Los Ingobernables (Rush & Dragon Lee)
7. Phenomenal (Fenix & Pentagon Jr)
8. Puroresu Pro (Tanahashi & Mutoh)
9. Team Lit (Ricochet & Shelton Benjamin)
10. The Tribe (The Usos)
11. Undisputed Era (O'Reilley & Fish)
12. United Kingdom (British Bulldogs)

(Not a lot of double teaming when the bell sounds. With 24 men in the ring its easy to get separated from your partner. Christian tries to hit Rusev with the Unprettier but he gets free and clotheslines him over the top. Shelton gives Jimmy Uso an Exploder over the ropes. Davey Boy Press Slams Shane Thorne dropping him to the floor.. Keiji Mutoh catches Santana with a Jumping Back kick that eliminated him. But then he is Double Clotheslined over the ropes by The Road Warriors. UE work together to get Rusev over the ropes.

Now the field has been cut in half and teams begin working together. Fenix and Pentagon hit dual Superkicks knocking O'Reilley & Fish out to the floor. Ricochet catches Dragon Lee with Flying Hurracanrana. He then tries the same to Rush but he catches him and dumps him to the apron. They are locked up as Rush is trying to get Ricochet to the floor. But Dynamite Kid dropkicks Rush in the back and he goes to the floor . Ricochet looks to springboard back in but is knocked mid-air by Animal which sends back over and to the floor. Fenix tries to leap at Davey Boy but he catches him and lifts him to his shoulders then Hawk hits him with the Doomsday Device. Fenix is out as Animal fires him over the ropes.

Now it's down to Road Warriors vs British Bulldogs. The crowd rises to their feet as they square off. They then go right at each other. Although he's the smallest Dynamite has much fight in him as the rest. But still the size does come into play as Hawk begins pounding down on him. On the other side Smith gives Animal a Powerslam. Davey is trying to get Animal out while Hawk is trying to get Dynamite Kid. Out they are both teetering and finally they both go over! The referees are talking it over then finally they come to the assessment that both men hit at the same time!. It's a tie! Out walks Dana White who says time is running out on the show so his decision is both teams will get the bye.)

Winners: Road Warriors & British Bulldogs

Fight League 02 Maxresdefault

Styles: Wow! We get of all things a tie! But I guess it works out for them.

Jackson: A tie is like kissing your sister.

Styles: I never understood that. Have you ever kissed your own sister, Rampage?

Jackson: Huh? Aw Naw man. I said like kissing YOUR sister! I saw her in the back earlier before the show.

Styles: I am literally sick now. Let's head to the ring as Io Shirai is there with Joe Exotic, Adam Cole, Brooke Tessmacher & AJ Styles.

{Io has a microphone.}

Shirai: This was a very tough decision to make but I made one. I am joining....

{Just then a woman dressed in all black including a mask attacks Io. She is kicking her then slams her to the mat and locks in an arm bar as Shirai is crying out in pain.}

Exotic: Y'all boys can have Shirai for Phenomenal. We got ourselves our own warrior. Welcome to the Undisputed Era...

{The woman removes her mask...}

Undiputed Era's 5th member:

Styles: OH MY.... GOD! What a pick up for the Undisputed Era! Even Adam Cole looks surprised. I think Joe Exotic pulled this off on his own!

Jackson: That putz came up with this? I don't believe it. I know Rhonda very well. She never even hinted to me that she wanted to fight here.

Styles: Well she's here now and the rosters are set. Next week the season begins with the beginning of our Heavyweight & Women's Tournaments. Until then, I'm Joey Styles...

Jackson: And I'm Rampage Jackson...

Styles We will see you next time on GLORY! Good Night!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

Fight League 02
Page 1 of 1