FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) EmptySun May 03, 2020 9:55 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Chris Candido was defeated by El Rey De Lucha at Aniversario.

In preparation of the UWF Draft, Dario had 5 Title matches with whoever losing the fall unprotected in the draft.

Mercedes Martinez turned on Las Sicarias. We find out there is someone who helped guide her to that decision.

Fenix & Pentagon Dark ended the 15 month long reign of the Gangstas as the Tag Team Champions.

Pedro Morales defeated Mil Mascaras after giving him a devastating Boricua Bomb on a Steel Chair.

Poison Clan have deduced it was the mask of Drago that prevented Jake Roberts from "Awakening" him.

Under The Ring host, Rocsi Diaz is trying to expose whoever is behind the attacks of the Gangstas. She received an envelope from a man in a white Limousine with pertinent information for her investigation.

In what some are saying was the most heinous act in CWX' history. El Rey De Lucha brought out the injured Mil Mascaras to the ring as he called out Pedro Morales for what he did to him. Then when Pedro came out he instead named Mil his challenger and viciously destroyed him as he and Pedro embraced.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto.)

Dario: Okay Carlos. Give it to me. How did the draft go?

Carlos. Good news, we only lost is we lost Famous B & Tiger Mask.

Dario: We lost Tiger Mask! How in the hell is that good news?! Who the hell did we draft?!

Catrina: Heh... Wait to you hear this....

Carlos: No one.

Dario: NO ONE???!!!! I swear Carlos... I can't fire you... But I'm about to put you in Matanza's cell.

Catrina: He's gonna Carol Baskin your ass...

Carlos: Let me finish por favor. I traded all our picks... For him...

(Carlos hands a dossier to Dario. Catrina looks over his shoulder and both their eyes widen with disbelief.)

Dario: All is forgiven... That is VERY good news.

Carlos: Now for the bad. UWF ordered a Supplemental draft.

Dario: You have to be kidding me.

Carlos: It's only 1 round but we have to put 1 woman 1 Tag team & 1 Singles wrestler in.

Catrina: Oh no... You're not going to...

Dario: Yes I am. It looks like we are having three title matches tonight.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Toni Storm, Hania & Raquel vs Alex Gracia, La Rosa Negra & Jennifer Blake - CWX Women's Trios Championship
The Crew vs Double Dragon
Under The Ring: Chris Candido
El Rey De Lucha addresses the The Temple
Lucha Bros. vs LAX - CWX Tag Team Championship
Lacey Lane vs Reklusa
Sports Shop guest: Mercedes Martinez
Main Event: Sabu vs Rob Van Dam - Aztec Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) 5262b256d8d31378249ede161ef6667d

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here alongside, Melissa Santos. Before we begin, I have to publicly apologize for my behavior last show. I am here to call the action not to let personal feelings get involved. My language was unacceptable I apologize sincerely to all our fans and to my partner Melissa for putting you in that awkward position.

Melissa: Hugo over the years I have been here in the Temple two things are true. The first thing is you are undoubtedly a professional, a great mentor to me and as far as I'm concerned we are fine. The second is the actions of El Rey De Lucha & Melina were the most despicable thing I have ever seen here. I want to let the fans know Mil was injured even worse. Due to that in the UWF Draft he was not taken by anyone. So he is still CWX but when or if we will ever see him  in a wrestling ring again I can't say.

Hugo: Well we are going to hear from the Universal Champion a little later om. THe other big news is due to some technicality. There is going to be a supplemental Draft round coming up. Our boss Dario Cueto has once again booked 3 Title Matches. The losers of the fall will be entered into that pool. The Main Event will be Sabu defending the SKY Championship against former champion and Tag Team partner, Rob Van Dam. Under the Ring will have Chris Candido as it's guest.

Melissa: Ughh, is he still here? Also tonight The Lucha Bros. defend their Tag titles against LAX.

Hugo: Now to get it all under way with our first Title Match of the night please welcome this shows guest ring announcer, Amazin Amie.

Melissa: This chick is as fake as that name...

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Eq6XQ5v

Toni Storm, Hania & Raquel vs Alex Gracia, La Rosa Negra & Jennifer Blake - CWX Women's Trios Championship

Before the match begins, Toni Storm addresses the crowd and says three of them have bonded so much since winning there belts. They are like hot sisters. They are now collectively known as Sexy AF. The Challengers have won a couple of matches on small shows. Now get their first crack at the Champs. Fairly clean Tag Match. Gracia hits Hania with Pink Dreams for a near fall. Sehe went up top for a Moonsault but Hania got her knees up. Raquel came in and ended her with The Brazilian Wax.

Winners & Still Champions: Sexy AF (Toni Storm, Hania & Raquel)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Tumblr_ps0spwEA2x1waf7fpo1_540CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) MV5BM2JiNWI1OTQtNzBhNS00OTNiLTkwNDktMjQ5Yzg4YzRhYjc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ0MTc2Mjg@._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Wwe-raquel-and-laurel-van-ness_2

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Meiko Satonura. She has returned from Japan and is ready to set sights on the REina Del Templo Championship.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) HL9-uC

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) DqXaHc1WsAAkpuM

Shaul: Hey yall. You know who it is.... Yo Guuurrrllll Shaul Guerrero. With me right now is Angelico. We haven't seen much of you in the Temple lately but you have a big match on Cinco De Mayo Mayhem against KENTA.

Angelico: KENTA is a pretty big deal in Japan isn't he? Well THIS is CWX and I'm sort of a big deal around here.

Shaul: You are? Where the hell was I?

Angelico: Cute.. But everyone knows that when you think of the Temple you think of Angelico. So I am going to give all my adoring fans what they want. Me defending Mexico against the Japanese threat.

Shaul: Yeah... You're a regular Pancho Villa....

Angelico: You know they say, Pancho Villa was the Angelico of his time. That's quite an honor... for him.

Shaul: You know.... For the first time since I got this gig... I am speechless...

Angelico: I know right? So awesome... See you at Psycho Meow!

Shaul: Psycho Meo...??? It's CINCO DE MAYO! You idiot!

(Shaul has her hand over her face in disbelief.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

The Crew vs Double Dragon

This is pretty much a squash. Azteca Jr hits a Corkscrew Plancha on both members of the Crew. Lee catches B-Boy with a vicious Running Knee. Then they end it hitting Dragon Ball  (Rope hang Reverse DDT (Azteca) & 630 Senton (Lee) Combination).  

Winners: Double Dragon

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Double11

Hugo: Double Dragon with another win, I really like this pairing.

Melissa: As do I. Our new Tag Champions will have to keep an eye out for these guys.

Hugo: That is if the still have the titles after tonight after they face LAX.

Melissa: They could be lost in the draft if that happens!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Show returns to the ring where out comes El Rey De Lucha, Melina & Pedro Morales to the ludest boos ever in the Temple. You can audibly hear the "F*ck you Rey" chants throughout the arena.)

Melina: SILENCE! Your King is here to address you peons! BOW!!! You worms!

(The crowd is incensed really loudly booing.)

El Rey: So.... This is how you treat royalty.... At Aniversario you cheered your King. As it was I who defeated Candido. It was I who saved the Kingdom from ruin. And you loved me for it. How was I able to do that? Because El Rey De Lucha is not soft like all of you. I am a King who rules with an Iron Fist. One that I use to Smackdown those who wont fall in line. Knowing that about me. Knowing that I am a fair but hard King, why would you think I would pardon that traitor to the Crown, Mil Mascaras? He got what he deserved when he laid his hands on Melina but more importantly on ME!

(Incessant booing)

Melina: We will have Pedro go out there and bitch slap all of you if you don't shut up!

El Rey: That reminds me. Let me give thanks to a true Hero to the Crown, mi Caballero (Knight in Spanish), Pedro Morales.

(More booing as Pedro stands tall.)

El Rey: Now at Cinco De Mayo Mayhen, I am Challenging Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger for the World Junior Heavyweight Championship. Thunder Club have been a rogue unit here too long and it is my duty to bring them under the banner of you Universal Champion.... El Rey De...

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) 220?cb=20170625221735

Mistico: Oh please shut up! I'm not sure if you're just an egocentric little man or just flipped your lid. We have had enough of you. I am going to shut your mouth once and for all. Let's do this at Cinco De mayo Mayhem!

El Rey: Are you deaf or just stupid? I just said I'm winning the World Junior Title that night. But WE are all sick of you. As it happens, my Knight, Pedro Morales  is free that day. He will be my Champion.

Melina: And he will vanquish you from the realm, once and for all.

Mistico: That's fine because he has an ass kicking due his way too. But when I'm done with him El Rey you are going to get yours.

El Rey: Fool... Look around... I already have what's mine!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Under_10

Diaz: Welcome back to Under The Ring. I have as my guests tonight the man who was unable to win the CWX Universal Championship at Aniversario, Chris Candido... and Jeff.

Candido: That's Jumping Jeff....

Farmer: Yep.

Diaz: Whatever. Chris let's cut to the chase. Why do you hate Mexico & Mexicans?

Candido: That's a ridiculous statement, Ms Diaz. When have I ever said that I hated Mexico or their natives?

Diaz: Natives? Isn't that a bit condescending?

Candido: Wait.. aren't Mexicons from Mexico? That makes them "NATIVES". Look I like this country. I mean the food sucks, sure, And No one speaks English. And you can't get a Pumpkin Spice Latte for crap out here. But I see potential. I think with the proper guidance you guys could be something.

Diaz: There is such veiled bigotry there. Jumping Jeff is wearing a shirt right now that says Make Mexico Great...                                                          

Candido: YES! That's a positive message!

Diaz: On the back it says "... for once."!

Candido: Okay.. You guys have never been The Greatest Country in The World! Like the US of Freakin A! But I'm going to help change that. Well I mean I can't make you the Greatest. That title is taken. But I can make you pretty damn good. Hell I'm trying to bring you up so we may consider making you a commonwealth. Then maybe in like 20 years you can be whatever Hawaii & Alaska are.

Diaz: You mean states?

Candido: Well I mean their not REAL states you know. We just needed two more places to get up to the 50 stars on the flag. We could always switch out Alaska for you. No one would notice. But the problem is a few of you are spoiling it for the rest so I'm bringing in some friends that are going to help. Keep the peace here in the region.

Diaz: Keep the Peace? What the heck? Dude. I'm sorry. You're so out there I have I headache. Thanks for your time I guess....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Ivelisse Velez. She says Las Sicarias is no more but she is still a Killer and when she gets back to the ring her first victim is going to be Mercedes Martinez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Rsz_ivelissewpww

Hugo: Time for our 2nd Title Match of the night and the first defense for Fenix & Pentagon Dark.

Melissa: There is more than just the titles at stake here. The loser will be entered in the Supplemental Draft.

Hugo: Huge stakes here. Let's send it again to Amazin' Amie.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) E62ace82f072fb325f2a27e84ddabe49

Lucha Bros. vs LAX w/Konnan - CWX Tag Team Championship

These guys have the match of the night. Lots of big crowd pleasing spots. Konnan tries to get involved and gets a Penta Superkick for his Trouble.  In the end a Package Piledriver Diving Double Foot Stop Combo put Ortiz away.

Winners & Still Champions: Lucha Bros.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Impact-Wrestling-Lucha-Bros-645x370

Hugo: LAX is in the Supplemental Draft!

Melissa: Does Konnan go with them?

Hugo: I have no idea but that would be a huge loss for CWX.. Still to come.. Sabu vs RVD!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Up next is Lacey Lane, who has found herself in the middle of this Poison Clan - Drago situation.

Melissa: No good deed goes unpunished here in the Temple. Now she's set to face Reklusa

Hugo:Named after the poisonous spider.

Melissa: Yeah.. That's why they're the Poison Clan.

Lacey Lane vs Reklusa w/ Roberts & Serpentico

Lane has drawn the ire of Poison Club for siding with Drago. Here is their chance to exact some revenge. Lane hits a few big kicks. Then hits Stay in Your Lane for a near fall. But then Reklusa catches her with a Super Codebreaker. Then hits The Bite for the 3 count.

Winner: Reklusa

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) DpMHaB-VsAAhTnW

(After the match the Poison Clan enter the ring. Roberts pulls out a large pair of scissors. Reklusa is holding her down while Roberts cuts off a braid. Then Reklusa says "Get ready to be bald, dearie". Out to the top of the stairs comes Drago.)

Roberts: Stay where you are Drago! Or i will take out her eye! Don't think I wont! Now I'm going to cut off all this lovely hair unless... Hehehe... You agree to put your mask on the line against Serpentico at Cinco De Mayo Mayhem.

Drago: Damn you, you Evil son of a Bitch. I do this then you never can challenge me for my mask again. In fact no more matches for me or Lacey against Poison Clan. You leave us alone.

Roberts: Of course... you won't ever have to fight us again... You have my word....

(Reklusa releases Lane. She takes her one cut off braid with her as they leave the ring. Drago then comes down to the ring to comfort the shaven Lacey.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I was supposed to have Mercedes Martinez as my guest tonight. But well... She no-showed. For once Chicky doesn't understand. Why would anyone not want to be on the Sports Shop. But I also don't know why she would turn against Las Sicarias. So I guess we have no guest so...

(Out walks...

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) Paul-heyman-aew-8842

Paul Heyman)

Starr: Senor Heyman? Why are you here?

Heyman: Chicky Starr... I am a big fan of the Sports Shop. I was here in the Temple and wanted to come and say hello.

Starr: Really? A big fan? That is very nice. But why are you in the Temple?

Heyman: I'll tell you why... Glad you asked by the way... Because I'm here to introduce my new client. The most dominant client I have ever had. This person has dominated this business for a long time. This person strikes fear in their opponents. Everywhere they go Championship gold follows. But even with all those accolades my client is consistently disrespected. Consistently overlooked. That changes today. Because now my client is about to embark on a reign of terror unlike anything seen here in CWX or the UWF. Anyone... Man, woman or child that gets in their way will be devoured with zero remorse. You wont be able to ignore, you wont be able to forget, you will look upon them in awe as they leave a path of destruction in their wake on the way to the Ultimate Prize. The World title! Let me introduce you to my client...

Heyman's client:

(The crowd is buzzing as the Reina Del Templo Champion stands there silently with fire in her eyes.)

Chicky: Dios mio.... that's all for the Sports Shop tonight. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Cinco De Mayo Mayhem.

Angelico vs KENTA
The S.A.T. vs The Colony
Pedro Morales vs Mistico
Mercedes Martinez vs Jennifer Blake - CWX La Reina Del Templo Championship
Drago vs Serpentico - (Drago's Mask on the Line)
Lucha Bros. vs Hot & Spacey - CWX Tag Team Championship
Sabu vs Chase Owens - CWX SKY Championship
Toni Storm, Hania & Raquel vs The Forsaken - CWX Womens Trios Championship
Mil Muertes vs Savio Vega - Aztec Championship
Main Event: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs El Rey De Lucha - World Jr Heavyweight Championship

Hugo: It's time for our Main Event. One of these men will be the SKY Champion the other headed to the draft.

Melissa: This could very well mean the end of their Tag Team as well!

Hugo: So much at stake. Let's send it to guest announcer, Amazin Amie one last time..

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) NnP8pYT

Main Event: Sabu vs Rob Van Dam - CWX SKY Championship

Match starts out fairly basic wrestling in the ring but as the heat of the moment rises again these two friends start bringing out the chairs and doing dives all over the arena. Sabu sets up a table at one point. He ties to set up RVD for a move through it but he gets away. Match continues its wild pace. RVD catches Sabu with a VanDaminator. He sets him on the table and does a Split-Legged Moonsault but Sabu gets his knees up but they both crash through the table. Both men are down with their arms both laying across each other. The referee counts to three. There is some confusion. Then we get the announcement.

Both men were pinned by the other. Because Sabu is the Champion. He retains.

Winner & Still Champion: Sabu

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20) 553092-sabu_01.jpg

(RVD is arguing with the referee but the decision has been made. Sabu stands in the ring. Rob is somewhat dejected then finally shakes his friends hand and raises it to the crowd.)

Hugo: Controversial finish but Sabu is still the SKY Champion.

Melissa: And Rob Van Dam heads to the draft. This could be a huge loss for CWX.

Hugo: Indeed. Well the next time we see you it will be time for celebrating. Cinco De Maya Mayhem! For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see Rocsi Diaz in her office at home. Going over the photos and documents she was given by the man in the white limousine. We see pictures of the Gangstas at a local bar then we see a picture of Dario Cueto getting in a car outside the same bar.)

Diaz: This doesn't make any sense. Is this coincidence? I don't even know if this is the same time. Why would Dario Cueto be involved? The other question is. Why did this person feed me this? What's their end game here. I can't make any assumptions yet but I will get to the bottom of this. And someone's going to have to answer for this when it's through.

( Diaz puts the photos in a safe and locks it. Then walks out into the night. From afar we see the white limo. From inside we hear a voice.)

Man: I love when a plan comes together.... Hahahaha......

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #62 (04/26/20)
Page 1 of 1