FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) EmptySun May 03, 2020 9:51 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Toni Storm, Hania & Raquel defeated The Forsaken to become the 1st Women's Trios Champions.

Matanza Cueto defeated The Great Khali in a Punjabi Prison Match.

Sabu defeated his TagTeam partner Rob Van Dam for the SKY Championship.

Fenix & Pentagon Dark ended the 15 month long reign of the Gangstas as the Tag Team Champions.

Pedro Morales defeated Mil Mascaras after giving him a devastating Boricua Bomb on a Steel Chair.

Poison Clan defeated Drago's team but when Jake went to "Awaken" Drago it didn't work and he spit Black Mist into his eyes..

Savio Vega won Aztec Warfare, after Famous B made an open challenge. Mil Muertes answered and won the title.

El Rey De Lucha defeated Chris Candido and was treated as a hero afterwards.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto.)

Dario: Aniversario was glorious. Finally things are going my way again. My Brother wins. The Gangstas finally lose. And El Rey has come back to the people and beat that no good sonnova bitch, Candido.

Carlos. Great day for sure. You said you wanted to do something special tonight?

Dario: Oh yes. We have this UWF Draft coming? So tonight. we will have only Title Matches tonight. The winners will of course be the Champions who are exempt from the draft. Whoever loses a fall tonight is unprotected for the draft.

Catrina: Whoa... You're talking about losing top guys. Are we going to give them lame challengers?

Dario: Absolutely not. I want former Champions as the Challengers. As for The Women's Trios titles we have only had 1 Champion. So their challengers will be The Forsaken.

Catrina: This is insane.

Dario: No... mi hermana. It's CWX. That's what we do. Except for El Rey De Lucha. Out of appreciation he can pick his opponent. But it has to be a top contender. No El Mariachi Loco...

Colon: I'll see to it and for once I agree with yoursister... This is insane.

Dario: It's going to be a great year...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Toni Storm, Hania & Raquel vs The Forsaken - CWX Women's Trios Championship
Sabu vs Mistico vs Dante Fox - Three Way Dance - CWX SKY Championship
Under The Ring: The Gangstas
Thunder Club vs Tres Tigres - CWX Trios Championship
Mercedes Martinez vs ACR - CWX La Reina Del Templo Championship
Sports Shop guest: El Rey De Lucha
Main Event: El Rey De Lucha vs ?????

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) 5262b256d8d31378249ede161ef6667d

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa, Aniversario was incredible as usual.

Melissa: My goodness I almost lost my voice calling that show with you. CWX turned 5 with style and tonight the celebration continues.

Hugo: That's right. We have all title matches tonight. And by decree of El Jefe. Anyone who loses a fall is being left for the draft.

Melissa: I just can't believe it. Dario Cueto may have lost his mind but the winners are our viewing audience.

Hugo: Also tonight. Under The Ring will have as its guests, the former CWX Tag Team Champions, The Gangstas. Now to get it all under way please welcome this shows guest ring announcer, Zelia Milan.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) 961d4e2d368050bc07998776977dbc03

Toni Storm, Hania & Raquel vs The Forsaken w/Kevin Sullivan - CWX Women's Trios Championship

1st defense for the newly crowned Champions. Sullivan's girls are extra vicious tonight and are beating the crap out of the champs. Rosemary is grinding the face of Toni into the concrete. Mariposa is choking the life out of Hania in the back by the concession stand Diabolica has has Raquel laid out in the ring after hitting The Rat Race. She goes up for a Moonsault. But Raquel gets her knees up! She quickly moves in... Brazilian Wax  (Straight Jacket Double Knee Backbreaker)! Rosemary is running towards the ring as Raquel covers... 1.. 2.. 3!!! Diabolica is now in the draft!

Winners & Still Champions: Toni Storm, Hania & Raquel

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Tumblr_ps0spwEA2x1waf7fpo1_540CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) MV5BM2JiNWI1OTQtNzBhNS00OTNiLTkwNDktMjQ5Yzg4YzRhYjc4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQ0MTc2Mjg@._V1_UY1200_CR77,0,630,1200_AL_CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) 0x0crop60-20171101_59f98d3848276

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Pentagon Dark & Fenix. The fans on Instagram are referring to the new Tag Team Champions as The Lucha Bros. We see highlights of their title win at Aniversario.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Lucha%2BBros%2BDriver%2B1

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Tumblr_prks9mzbL11vr6rijo1_1280

Shaul: It's yo guurrlll, Shaul Guerrero. And I need to bring out the winner of AZtec WArfare VI but a man who is not the Aztec Champion, Savio Vega. Savio your Manager, Famous B. Sent out a ridiculous challenge after you won the match and as we know a very angry and vicious Mil Muertes answered. I mean bro... What the *bleep*?

Savio: FORMER Manager. That fool ruined everything! In fact Dario did me a favor and had him left for the draft. That's right Famous B, I had you put in there. You're lucky I didn't put you in a hospital bed instead!

Shaul: Well what are your plans now?

Savio: Our Cinco De Mayo Spectacular. I want a shot at Mil Muertes for that title. I deserve it!

Shaul: Are you nuts?! You deserve to be murdered in the ring? Mil Muertes is an animal.

Savio: I saw Wrestlemania. He lost. He's not invincible. He's a man and I will beat him...

Shaul: Yeah okay... He's a man,,, and you're the Walking Dead. Back to ringside.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Sabu vs Mistico vs Dante Fox - Three Way Dance - CWX SKY Championship

This is a Three Way Dance which means its the last man standing. Not the first one to win a fall. That means 2 people will lose and 2 will head to the draft. Its the usual mayhem. Sabu is in full crazy tonight. He sets up a table out on the floor.  and once Mistico was laid out he puts Fox on it. He goes to the top rope and dives but Fox catches him into a Sitout Powerbomb through the table! Sabu is out. Dante is dragging the broken body of Sabu back to the ring. He rolls him in. Then goes to the top rope but Mistico is up and gives Dante a Top Rope Frankensteiner. He covers for the 3 count. Dante Fox is Eliminated and sent to the draft!

Mistico now covers the still motionless body of Sabu. 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!! MIstico lifts SAbu and puts him on the top rope he goes for the Super Frankensteiner again but Sabu holds on to the ropes. Mistico crashes to the mat. He gets up slowly... Blockbuster by Sabu! Mistico is down as Sabu grabs a ringside chair. Arabian Facebuster! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Sabu

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) DefensiveFixedHarrierhawk-small

Hugo: Mistico & Dante Fox. Two former SKY Champions are now in the draft!

Melissa: The list of casualties is piling up quick tonight.

Hugo: And we still don't know who El REy De Lucha will choose as his opponent!

Melissa: It could be any top contender!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Show returns at an unknown location where the Poison Clan are. Jake is throwing a fit. Knocking over some tomes and a bookcase.)

Roberts: How did that happen? How did Drago not awaken?!

Serpentico: I... I just don't know.

Reklusa: Are you sure it's him? I mean... He is wearing a mask.

Roberts: Wait... A mask.... yes.... That's it. There's something about his mask. That blocked my touch. It's the only explanation.

Reklusa: So what do we do then?

Roberts: It's rather simple.... We take his mask from him. Then he will willingly take his place in thee Poison Clan.

Serpentico: And I'm sure you have a plan for this.

Roberts: Serpentico... when do you know Jake Roberts to not have a plan?

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Under_10

Diaz: Welcome back to Under The Ring. I have as my guests tonight are the former CWX Tag Team Champions, The Gangstas.

Mustafa: What's good baby girl?

Diaz: Well I would think you guys losing the titles aren't too good.

New Jack: Nah Ma... We good. We gonna get those back. We got our rematch set for Cinco De Mayo

Mustafa: Tru dat. You wanna be in my corner for that? We gonna party afterwards.

Diaz: I'll pass. But let's instead talk about what the two of you have done since entering CWX. The list here goes far and wide on those you have attacked seemingly without provocation. Names such as Konnan, Dragon Azteca Jr, Juventud Guerrera, La Rosa Negra, Sarah Stock, Matt Sydal, Fenix, Pentagon Dark. I'm sure I'm missing more. Point is whay is this happening?! What is wrong with you. You even attacked women???

Mustafa: Hey! We just do as we told!

Diaz: And there it is! Told! Who is directing you. Who is pulling your strings?

New Jack: Whoa there chick... Aint nobody pullin our strings. We are our own men.

Diaz: But you just said... wait... I got it! You're being paid. These are hits! So who is it? Whose paying you?                                                          

Mustafa: We would tell you. But you know... then we'd have to kill you. I'd rather take you out, ya know?

Diaz: You can play these games all you want. But I will find out the truth. Its what I do.

New Jack: And we bust heads. It's what WE do. So me and Mustafa are stepping out of here. My suggestion to you is don't let what "you do" make us have to do "What we do". Ya feel me?

(The Gangstas leave as Mustafa gives Rocsi the "Call me" gesture".)

Diaz: This aint over boys...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Hot & Spacey. The most unlikely duo in CWX. WE see clips over Aerostar's high flying and Curry Man's dancing and the Spicy Drop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Curry_man_render_by_novarc99_dcadfff-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NjQwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYmRkNTYyMjUtZDMzNC00ZjgzLWI4MmEtNGVhZDkzOGIyNWVkXC9kY2FkZmZmLWQ0ODRhMmI4LTlmMDgtNGM4Yi05NjNmLTZhMTY2ZGQ5YThiYy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9NTEyIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) AeroiAuto_4_L

Hugo: Something we need to point out since Aniversario. Every member of Thunder Club currently is in possession of Championship Gold.

Melissa: Well except Stephen Amell.

Hugo: Let's not get crazy... But that could change as the former Champions Tres Tigres try to regain those belts. And if they do... One of Thunder Club go into the draft. Zelia Milan, take it away.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Be8c1aae4de15e2cd7429a56c28a1599

Thunder Club w/Stephen Amell vs Tres Tigres - CWX Trios Championship

Wild Trios encounter. Tigre Uno catches ELP with a Sabretooth Splash from the apron to the floor! Bengala almost wins it against Ishimori with a Springboard Senton Splash. But its broken up by by a knee to the head by Owens. He is dropkicked out the ring and Bengali dives out on him. Tiger Mask goes for a Tiger Bomb but it is countered into a face plant. then Taiji goes for a 450 but misses. Tiger goes up top but is hit in the back by the title belt from Amell. Ishimori then hits the Bloody Cross and gets the three count.)

Winners & Still Champions: Thunder Club

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Bloody%2BCross

Hugo: Tiger Mask has been pinned!

Melissa: He's in the draft??? This is a huge loss for CWX.

Hugo: All we can hope for is that we are able to redraft him. Still to come El Rey De Lucha.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Up next Mercedes Martinez since there is no former Reina Del Templo Champion available. Dario has told her to put up the title against the woman she faced at Aniversario, Amanda Carolina Rodriguez.

Melissa: This was a brutal match with a lot of bad blood after Mercedes vicious betrayal of Las Sicarias. Can ACR get the ultimate payback by winning the title and send Mercedes to the draft?

Hugo:That truly would be some revenge.

Mercedes Martinez vs ACR - CWX La Reina Del Templo Championship

ACR has some medical tape on her neck and shoulder from the last match. That is a target for Mercedes who goes right at it. Rodriguez though is motivated and hits an elevated DDT 1.. 2.. No! She goes for a Hurracanrana but Martinez blocks it hoists her on her  shoulders and gives her a TKO. Then she locks in Mercedes Benz. ACR tries to break free but can't... she taps. And finds herself in the draft.

Winner & Still Champion: Mercedes Martinez

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) C3a5efeac6e0107bba3ab528046f084731ef8c90r1-635-637v2_uhq

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I want to bring out the man everyone is talking about. He is the Universal Champion, El Rey De Lucha.

El Rey: Gracias Chicky. (Fans are cheering for El Rey.)

Starr: I see no Melina with you. Is everything okay?

El Rey: Seguro... She will be with us in a moment. First I want to than everyone for the letters and emails, Instagram mentions. It's flattering. I know me beating Candido was a great moment. But I want to talk about something that happened at Aniversario. To a man I have known almost my whole life. Mil Mascaras.

Starr: Really? I know he was injured from that brute Pedro Morales.

El Rey: He was and I want to bring him out now.

(Out walks Melina who is helping Mil Mascaras who has a neck brace and is moving gingerly.)

El Rey: Mil... you and I have had our differences, But as you said we have known each other for many years. To see you like this at the hands of Pedro Morales a man I despise. Its just too much. after this I have to defend my Universal Championship and I pick my opponent. I asked Dario if Pedro was one of the top contenders and he said yes. So... I am going to call him out. And I want you there with Melina to see what I do to him for this.

(Mascaras nods in approval.)

Mascaras: Beat... his... ass... (Crowd pop)

Chicky: Chicky understands. I for one would be happy to see that too.

El Rey: Well Chicky I think it's time to give every one what they want.

(El Rey, Melina & Mil Mascaras leave.)

Chicky: Gracias, that's all for the Sports Shop tonight. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Cinco De Mayo. Only a couple of matches are verified so far. Next week we will get the full rundown.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Untitled-design-6

Hugo: It's time for our Main Event. We just heard from the Champion So we know who he's bringing out.

Melissa: El Rey vs Pedro. These two have had some wars. But one of them is going to the draft!

Hugo: The crowd is already hyped. Lets send it one last time to guest announcer Zelia Milan.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) 7c2f471f9555638c952491b5aca6adb3

Main Event: El Rey De Lucha vs ???? - CWX Universal Championship

Crowd is chanting "El Rey!" Melina is with Mil Mascaras who is sitting in a chair. El Rey takes the microphone and says "Pedro... get your ass out here!"  Pedro comes out to some of the loudest boos this side of Chris Candido. He walks to the ring slowly. He climbs the stairs into the ring. El Rey still has the microphone.

El Rey: I saw what you did to Mil. Did you really think I was going to have no response?! Well let's make this official. I choose to defend the Universal Championship against....

MIL MASCARAS!!!!

(The crowd is shocked. Pedro and Melina laugh. Morales goes and grabs Mascaras and tosses him in the ring. A fan jumps the railing and Pedro lays him out with a left hand.)

El Rey: Did you think I forgot what you did to me a month ago? Payback... is a BITCH!!!!

Melina tosses Rey a Chair as he is wailing on Mil. Some fans are walking out the arena. Others are tossing trash in the ring Extra security has run out to try to maintain order. Rey continues to batter Mil. Then says... "OK... ring the bell!". He lifts the lifeless body of Mascaras up. He is holding him by the face and spits on him . He lifts him up...and Mil gets him in a Small Package!!! 1.. 2.. Broken up by Melina!!! The crowd is incensed. El Rey hits a running Boot to the face of Mascaras. Melina lays the chair on the mat... The Coronation on the chair! 1.. 2.. 3!!!! Mil Mascaras is gone!

Winner & Still Champion: El Rey De Lucha

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20) Reyy-799x400

(The crowd is completely out of control. Pedro and Melina enter the ring and Rey and Morales embrace in the ring! This drives the fans to even more anger.)

Hugo: That mother F*cker!

Melissa: Hugo! Please!

Hugo: I can't... I f*cking believed him.... Kill the camera... I'm done....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We are in the parking lot. We see Rocsi Diaz walking to her car. A White Limo pulls up next to her. She grabs a can of mace from her purse.)

Diaz: What the hell do want?

Voice: Me? oh nothing. Just wanted to extend a gift.

(A hand comes from the rear window and hands her a manila file. She opens it and reads it for a second.)

Diaz: Why are you giving this to me?

Voice: Because my dear, I know you know what to do with it.

Diaz: Do you know what this could be worth?

Voice: Ohhh I don't know... Millions? Hahahahaha!!!!

(The Limo drives off and the license plate reads. "EHP - 4MDM")

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #61 (4/17/20)
Page 1 of 1