FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AWA : Mayhem In Moline !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

AWA : Mayhem In Moline !  Empty
PostSubject: AWA : Mayhem In Moline !    AWA : Mayhem In Moline !  EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 9:01 am

AWA Presents Mayhem in Moline.

National Guard Armory , Moline , Illinois

WGN TV Special

Freddy Miller: Hello fans , I’m Freddy Miller . Gordon Solie is off tonight . Welcome to this special house show attraction from WGN Television. This is Mayhem in Moline. Let’s get the action started !

Dolph Ziggler vs Mr . Wrestling 2 : Babydoll is the deciding factor in this one . Two after a big time Spinebuster, is about to put Ziggler away with his Million Dollar Kneelift.

Babydoll grabs his foot . He turns for a brief second . That’s all The Show Off needs . He hits the Superkick and gets the 3 count .

Freddy : Fans that has to be considered an upset . Right now joining me at ringside for the duration of the evening . Hulk Hogan !

Hogan : WOW !! Thanks for having me here Freddy . We got some incredible action tonight . Before that though I want to get to a couple of things brother, Junglemania is not dead . We just bypassed an opportunity tonight , we’ll be back in the tag title hunt soon . So all the little Junglemaniacs don’t worry .

Scott Hall I heard you running your mouth Chico . There is no NWO and we are the only Wolfpack . Brother , you want me at GFW . I’m not hard to find . I’ll be there , dude .

Finally One Man Gang. I’ve got news for you , you big tub of nasty smelling goo . You’re going to be laying flat on your back at Survivor Series after the Ace Bomber!!! Now Freddy, let’s watch some wrestling .

Freddy : Let’s go to the ring .

The Armstrongs vs Blue Chip U : This is a barn burner . Bob gets caught in the U’s corner and Swagger and E put on a clinic . But Bob hits the Superkick late in gets the tag to Brad . Back body drop on Swagger . Dropkick on E . Bob hits a crossbody on Swagger on the outside .

E staggers up after Brad’s dropkick and walks right into a Side Russian Leg Sweep !!! Brad covers …. 1……2…..3 !!!!

Freddy : An exciting win for The Armstrongs .

Hogan : Ya know everyone has wrote them off , Freddy . They did great at yesterday at the GFW against the World Tag Team Champions . Caught the red eye and made it back here . They should have jet lag , but they are great conditioned athletes .

Freddy : Yes they are. Bobby Lashley is up next . Let’s go to the ring .

Bobby Lashley vs Greg Gagne: The high flying Gagne surprises Lashley . He uses his speed and wrestling skill to stay with Bobby. But he comes off the top with a body press that Lashley cuts him in half with a spear . From there he hits the Dominator for 3 !!!

Freddy : Greg Gagne gave Bobby Lashley all he wanted .

Hogan : Greg is no push over brother . He’s a two time all American at Minnesota . He’s been around his dad all his life . He can jump out of a building . But Bobby is a beast . I would sure like to try him down the road sometime .

Freddy : Maybe someday , you’ll get your wish . It’s now time for our AWA Tag Team Title Match .

AWA Tag Team Titles The American Rednecks ( w/ Paul Ellering ) vs Ross and Marshall Von Eric : Ross and Marshall look great in the early going . But Ross misses a dropkick and lands on his head . Murdoch and Storm are all business . Storm goes for the last call , but Ross sweeps the back leg and tags off to Marshall .

Marshall comes in clotheslines Storm out of the ring . Elbow to Murdoch . Marshall with the Claw no on Murdoch . He’s not the legal man . Storm with the Last Call . Ellering on the outside pulls Ross off the ring apron . Storm covers 1….2….3 !!!

Hogan : Those no good dirty cheats !!

Freddy : The American Rednecks … hold on .

Hogan is jawing with The Rednecks by ringside . Security comes out and separates the men .

Freddy : Hulkster , you can’t do that out here .

Hogan : Sorry Freddy . I’ll keep my composure brother .

Freddy : Up next The WGN Television Title is on the line . Let’s go to the ring .

WGN Television Title Harley Race vs Ray Stevens (w/ Paul Ellering ) : Stevens and Ellering don’t come out alone . Nick Bockwinkle comes and provides a distraction . Stevens takes full advantage . He pounds on Race in the corner . However , Harley is the last guy you want to exchange fist with .

Race fights back and then catches Stevens with a knee lift . Harley goes to the second rope for a falling headbutt . Bockwinkle shoves him however , while Ellering distracts the ref . Stevens drops an elbow on the back of Race’s head and then works a Boston Crab. Race gets to the ropes .

Jungle Boy comes down now he’s mixing it up with Bockwinkle by ringside . Stevens goes up for Bombs Away , but Race moves . After that Race hits The Piledriver for 3 .

Freddy : Crazy match . But Harley retains .

Hogan : Nick Bockwinkle, Jungle Boy has something for you tonight brother .

Freddy : Right now Miz taking in The Undertaker .

Miz vs The Undertaker : Good back and forth match . Which comes down to just two minutes left . Miz gets out if a Tombstone and hits The Skull Crushing Finale on the floor . He rolls in at 9 . Taker is just a second too late at 10 . Miz gets the count out victory . The cocky youngster runs around the ring like he’s pinned Ric Flair .

Freddy : WOW , Taker’s undefeated streak in in AWA has come to an end .

Hogan : Miz ain’t right dude . He’s gonna get his head knocked off by Kazuchika Okada at Survivor Series . I wouldn’t be celebrating if I were him .

Freddy ; Well fans it’s time for Nick Bockwinkle and Jungle Boy. This will be a good one .

Nick Bockwinkle ( w/ Paul Ellering ) vs Jungle Boy: Hogan can be heard warning Ellering at ringside . Early on , it’s all Bockwinkle . He slows Jungle Boy down and ties him up in knots . A body scissors, works on the lungs and the ribs of the young man . Hogan gets the crowd going behind Jungle Boy and he gets to the ropes . Bockwinkle puts the boots to him and then sets him for a Superplex and gets it . 1……2…. Noooo !!! Jungle Boy kicks out !!

Now Jungle Boy fires back with rights and lefts . He blast Nick with a roaring elbow smash . He goes up for Jungle Fever , but Bockwinkle gets his knees up . Bockwinkle sets for a Piledriver, but Jungle Boy turns it into a Rana and grabs Nick’s legs ! Shoulders are down … 1……2…..3 !!!

Freddy : What a match. !!!

Hogan : I told you Freddy . My buddy, Jungle Boy is a bad ass , brother !!!

Freddy : It’s Main Event Time !

AWA Heavyweight Title Jeff Cobb ( C) vs Tommy “Wildfire “ Rich!!! : Cobb was not prepared what Wildfire brought to the table . Rich backs him up with punches and then takes him out of the ring with a flying head scissors. Rich hits a baseball slide that knocks Cobb into the railing . Rich goes out and slams Cobb’s head into the railing busting him open .

Rich rolls him back in , but Cobb catches Rich with a knee coming in . A capture head and arm Suplex by Cobb , sending Rich into the turnbuckles . Back Breaker by Cobb !!!Cobb now with 3 gut wrench Suplexes . He hits God’s Wrath for 3 !!!

Post match Cobb continues to beat on Rich . When he goes to Powerbomb him through a table , Dusty shows up . He blast Cobb with a chair !! Dusty stands over him as the show goes off the air .

End

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: AWA : Mayhem In Moline !    AWA : Mayhem In Moline !  EmptySat Apr 09, 2022 10:11 am

Good win for Ziggler......Baby Dolls investment is off to a good start

Seems like HOgan has a bullseye on him from all directions lately

Didnt expect the Armstrongs to win this one

Lashley has been quiet but deadly thus far......im waiting for him to make that statement strike soon

The Rednecks get it done......ohhhhh have a seat Hogan, you had your chance and you gave it away

Good defense for Harley, proving that hes tougher than nails

And Miz continues to roll......he may have the hottest hand in the AWA by far

Notice how Hogan got his ass outta gere before Cobb came out??

Ohhhh Dusty......you just know your gonna pay for that

Good stuff

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: AWA : Mayhem In Moline !    AWA : Mayhem In Moline !  EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 10:46 pm

cheating ass Dolph

hogan aint takin shit from anyone anymore

armstrongs with a surprise win imo

yes....Lashley is a beast!!

dude...the american rednecks are on fire and one of my favorite teams!

hogan....do your damn job!

good win for Race!

damn taker counted out!

wtf jungle boy wins!

cobb is a beast!!

GREAT SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AWA : Mayhem In Moline !    AWA : Mayhem In Moline !  Empty

Back to top Go down

AWA : Mayhem In Moline !