FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem   PNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:43 pm

PNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem Pnw

Dark Matches:

Ernesto Osirus beats Bryan Alvarez

Leo Krugar def Wes Brisco

Kana def Taryn Terrell

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton joined by my broadcast partner Sir William Regal. Tonight marks the end of the Championship Series, Mr Regal.

Regal: It's been a fun ride and now its 3 men looking for 2 spots on the Wrestlemania Show and a chance to be crowned the PNW Champion.

Saxton: Also we will See Abdul Bashir take on The Rowdy One, Roddy Piper. The Main Event will be Dean Ambrose vs Billy Jack Haynes the winner of that match will go to Wrestlemania. Now lets send it to the ring as Howard Finkel is making introductions.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Fink: Making his PNW debut. Led to the ring by Aksana...From Greenwich,CT...He is Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Triple H.

Triple H vs Jose Luis Rivera

(Jose is all over Triple H for about 20 seconds. Then he eats an elbow to the jaw. Jose doesn't remember much else. HHH is all business. He hits a Running Neckbreaker and a Jumping Knee Smash. Then blows a kiss to Aksana. He pulls up Jose and gives him the Pedigree. 1.. 2.. 3)

Winner: Triple H

PNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem Triple-h-1-sizedPNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem Aksana

Saxton: This man has made the rounds in the UWF. He was pretty dominant here tonight.

Regal: I have crossed paths with this man before. In the ring he is superb. I think he tends to let his personal life cross over though.

Saxton: Well if that means the lovely Aksana, she can cross over to me anytime she likes. Missy is in the ring with them.

Missy: Ahhh another blonde in the company. Great. OK Triple H what brings you to PNW?

HHH: Well I felt I needed a new start, in a new area and what better place than here in Pacific Northwest Wrestling! Now this is pretty drab out here and you people drink way too much coffee. I mean have you seen your teeth? But luckily I have some companionship that can brighten anyplace.

Missy: Ah-ha. Um aren't you married?

HHH: My personal life doesn't concern you or anyone else. All you need to know is what I just did to that burrito in the ring is what is going to happen to ANYONE who gets in my way here.

Missy: Touchy Touchy. We'll be back.

Commercial for AT&T with the girl talking about a werewolf plays.

(Show returns to ringside.)

Saxton: Coming up now is the 1st of our 2 Championship Series Matches.

Regal: Yes Big John Studd the current leader looks to put away the lowly Jeff Farmer and secure his number 1 spot.

Jumping Jeff Farmer vs Big John Studd W/The Embassy

(Poor JJF is thrown from pillar to post by the Big Man. He's almost toying with him. He drops him with a Big Slam and drops the elbow. 1.. 2..

NO! Farmer placed his foot on the bottom rope! The entire Embassy is laughing openly. Studd can't believe that Jeff wants more.  He sends him to the ropes and hits a clothesline. Farmer rolls to the floor. Abdul Bashir is berating him. Yelling in his face that he is a joke. JJF can barely get to his feet. But he does and sees  Bashir mocking him...and Jeff slaps the taste right out of Bashir's mouth! The crowd loves it! Farmer rolls back in as Bashir is holding his face in shock. In the ring Studd hits a Big Boot on Farmer and signals that he is going for the Backbreaker. But then an incensed Abdul Bashir dives in the ring and hits the WMD on Farmer. The referee has no choice but to disqualify Studd.)

Winner BY DQ: Jumping Jeff Farmer(+3)

Saxton: Wait..what? Farmer won??

Regal: Abdul Bashir just ran in the ring like a madmen. What an idiot!

(Nana and Studd are furious yelling at Bashir. Studd is exceptionally angry.)

Missy: RD Evans. What does this mean for Studd?

Evans: Well Missy he's still in the lead. The winner of Haynes and Ambrose will win the series but Big John will be 2nd and we are still going to Wrestlemania. No matter who we face that night We will win and The Embassy will rule PNW!

Commercial for Portland Trailblazers

(Show returns backstage to the office of GM Paul Heyman who is on the phone.)

Heyman: Yes sir. I called you immediately to give you the news. Yes its a big day for you I'm sure. OK sir I will tell him. Bye.

(In walks Roderick Strong & Rocky Romero.)

Strong: What's the deal here Heyman? Another show without us on it.

Heyman: Look EVERYONE can't be on a 1 hour show. I've had enough of your bitching. I got a new team debuting next week. You can face them.

Romero: A new team? It will their debut and final goodbye.

Heyman: If you say so. Now can you get out of my office!

(Camera returns to ringside,)

Saxton: Up next is Rowdy Roddy Piper.

Regal: An angry Roddy piper to be sure after his confrontation with one Johnny Gargano last week. Gargano is a loose cannon but Piper is an Armada.

Saxton: He's facing a man who is in a little hot water with the Embassy, Abdul Bashir.

Rowdy Roddy Piper vs Abdul Bashir

(The Embassy did not accompany Bashir to the ring right now. But Bashir isn't fazed he attacks Roddy at the start. He has him in the corner laying in hard chops and kicks. Piper seems to just be taking it all and getting angrier. Then he starts firing back with a fury. He sends Bashir to the corner and follows in with a jumping Elbow. He slams Abdul's face into the top buckle. Bashir is trying to crawl away but Piper is stalking him.

Piper delivers an Atomic Drop followed by a Bulldog. Bashir stumbles to his feet and Roddy slaps on the Sleeperhold. It doesn't take long for Bashir to pass out.)

Winner: Roddy Piper

PNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem EDhhM3FvMTI=_o_jimmy-snuka-tony-atlas-vs-roddy-piper-bob-orton

Saxton: Man, Bashir picked the wrong day to get in the ring with this guy Sir William.

Regal: It's rather looking like Mr Bashir should have stayed in bed this morning. Not a good day at all.

Missy: Roddy Piper, big win here but everyone is talking about what happened last week.

Piper: Honey I don't answer questions, I do the asking. Heh Now I'm asking you something John-Boy. Did you realize what you did last week? You see I just thought of you as some punk slacker. But now....I think of you as some punk slacker who needs my size 11 boot squarely up his ass! You picked the wrong man to jump on. Next time I see you its going to be an incident.

Missy: Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Thanks Missy. Roddy is in a foul mood. When we return its the Ryback in the ring.

Commercial for WRESTLEMANIA

(Show returns ringside.)

Tama vs Ryback

(Tama starts out aggressive firing chops and kicks and mixes in a headbutt. Meanwhile Darren Young has come out with his Jesse Sorensen T-Shirt. Ryback sees him and all of a sudden seems to wake up he choke slams Tama. Then starts calling for Young to enter the ring. Darren starts to come in then jumps back down and smiles. Tama is up and dropkicks Ryback. He slams the bigman and climbs the ropes. But Ryback is up quickly. He meets Tama at the top rope. He lands some big right hands the puts him on his shoulders. The crowd is on thier feet.....Shell Shock from the 2nd Rope! You can count to 100.)

Winner: Ryback

PNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem Ryback

Missy: Uhhh excuse me Mr Ryback. Please don't eat me.

Ryback: You have nothing to worry about Missy. But that little cretin standing out there does. I'm tired of the games Young. It was an accident. I didn't mean to hurt jesse. But you? That wont be an accident. I'm going to hurt you...and like it.

(D.Young swallows hard and looks a bit nervous.)

(Camera now switches to Inside PNW segment.)

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss. Tonight we talk to the impressive team of Bad Intentions.

Anderson: That's not just our name. It's our mind set. When we hear that bell ring we are have just that...Bad Intentions.

Bernard: Not in a dirty way. But we take no prisoners in that ring. Nuff Said.

Coss: Before coming to PNW these men made a name for themselves in Japan.

Bernard: I love Japan. It's such a different culture. There is a pride in battle. Many would rather lose than take a short cut. We feel the same way.

Anderson: As much as we loved it though. We did all we could there we knew we had to come here to the UWF to be considered the best.

Coss: I asked them why they have not yet solved the Champions Sweet & Sour Inc.

Andeson: Who says we haven't? We've beaten them in 8-Man tags, we beat them in singles matches. We beat them in Handicap Matches and we had them beat for the belts when they purposely got themselves disqualified.

Bernard: We have proven to everyone who the better team is. Soon enough they won't be able to run and we will win those titles.

Coss: A no-nonsense approach for a no-nonsense team. How long can Curtis & Bateman trick thier way past them? Time will certainly tell. For Inside PNW I'm Don Coss, Good Night.

Commercial for World War Z

(Show returns with Missy Hyatt backstage.)

Missy: Hello fans, during the Wrestlemania Weekend there will be the first ever Ringmaster Tournament. There will be participants from almost every Territory. PNW will decide its Participant in a Battle Royal at the upcoming show in Portland,OR on March 20th. The show is being Called Spring Break '13. Also on that card we will see the UWF 6-Man Champions, Demolition Taking on The Embassy. Get your tickets now. we have one more match in the Championship Series. Here are the updated standings

1. Big John Studd(9)_______26
2. Billy Jack Haynes(8 )_____25
3. Dean Ambrose(8 )_______25
4. Raven(9)______________18
5. Connor O'Brian(9)_______17
6. Darren Young(9)________16
7. Adam Pearce(9)________14
8. Leakee(9)_____________12
9. Willie Mack(9)__________10
10. Jeff Farmer(9)_________07

So its pretty simple. The winner of this next match wins the series and faces Big John Studd at Wrestlemania. The loser is out. Enough talk let's get to it!

Saxton: I'm with you Missy. Mr Regal are you ready?

Regal: Quite. The excitement is in the air.

Main Event: Dean Ambrose vs Billy Jack Haynes - Championship Series

(The bell rings and both men come to center of the ring. These men have no love lost for each other. Dean is talking smack while Haynes just keeps nodding his head. Dean slaps BJH then dives out the ring. Billy Jack is pissed and chases him out there. Dean runs around to the otherside then dives in the ring. Haynes also dives in and goes at him. Ambrose ducks into the ropes and referee Danny Davis backs Haynes away.

Ambrose continues to stall and try to un-nerve BJH. Finally Haynes has had enough he grabs Dean by the hair and flips him into the ring. Ambrose rises and gets scooped up and slammed back down. He rises up again only to be slammed again as the fans cheer. Ambrose rolls out the ring again and is hearing it from the crowd. He starts arguing with an older woman sitting ringside. He doesn't see Haynes has come out after him. BJH grabs him and slams his head into the railing. Then starts firing quick punches to the head of Dean. When he lets up we see Ambrose is busted open much to the fans delight. Haynes hurls Ambrose back into the ring. As Haynes re-enters Dean kicks the ropes catching BJH in the crotch. Haynes goes down.

Ambrose wipes the blood from his face and wipes it on his chest, mocking the crowd. Then starts to stomp away at Haynes viciously. Now Ambrose has BJH down in a Hammerlock.)

Saxton: Fans we are going to quickly send you to Missy in the back, Missy?

Missy: I'm here with Big John Studd. Mr Studd do you have a preference on who you will face for the title?

Studd: It doesn't Matter to me. Haynes is stronger but not as strong as me. Ambrose is meaner but no one is meaner than Big John Studd. Whoever wins...loses.

Missy: Thank you for your time. Byron will we stay here to get the reaction from the Embassy on the outcome. Back to the Match.

(Haynes is fighting out of the hold and sends Dean into the corner. He drives a few shoulder blocks to the mid-section of Ambrose. He sends Dean across the ring to the opposite Buckle and charges shoulder first. But Dean is able to evade and BJH hits the post with his shoulder! Dean sees the oppurtunity and goes for the Crossface Chickenwing. He has Haynes down and in pain. The fans are chanting "Please Don't Tap". Billy Jack looks beaten but refuses to quit and slowly inches his way to the ropes. Ambrose refuses to release the hold. Referee Danny Davis starts the count and Dean releases at 4.

Dean lifts up BJH and hits a Shoulder Buster. He covers for a near fall. Now he signals for the Midnight Special. He goes to try to lift Haynes up but Billy fights out of it with manic forearm shots to the side of Dean's head. He then grabs Dean and delivers a Spinebuster. He covers 1.. 2..

NO! Ambrose kicks out. Fans are chanting "This is Awesome". Both men are tired and beaten. Ambrose's face is a bloody mess. Haynes has Dean up and is firing Forearms. Fires him into the ropes and drops him with a clothesline. He sets up behind him looking for the Full Nelson. He goes for it but Dean is able to drop down and roll BJH up in a cradle! 1.. 2..

NOOOOO!!!! Haynes kicks out. Dean follows with a Spinning Side Slam. He covers again for 2. He pulls Haynes up and lifts him onto the turnbuckle. Now Dean Sets up for the Superplex. But Haynes fights him off and drops Dean with a Headbutt. Ambrose crashes to the mat. As Ambrose fight to rise up Haynes sets up and connects with a Flying Slegehammer right to scarlet red face of Ambrose. He covers again 1.. 2.. No! Dean barely kicks out. Bot men are slow to rise. The crowd is on their feet now. Ambrose sticks a thumb right in the eye of Billy Jack. He lifts him up....Midnight Special!!!!!!

He covers 1.. 2..

NO! Haynes puts his foot on the bottom rope! But Dean thinks he's won. He's walked away raising his hands to the sky. BJH pulls himself up goes behind Dean...Full Nelson!!! He's got it locked in the center of the ring! Ambrose is fading fast. Danny Davis is checking him. The bell rings!!!! Both men drop to the mat in exhaustion. The fans are on their feet applauding. Howard Finkel is talking to Danny Davis. Then steps in the ring to announce the winner.)  

Fink: This Match is a DRAW! Billy Jack Haynes(+2) - Dean Ambrose(+2)

PNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem Scaled.php?server=607&filename=vlcsnap2011011918h09m03

Saxton: It's a draw! A draw!

Regal: What bloody happens now?

Saxton: They both get 2 points! That means they tie for 1st! Studd is 3rd! He's out!

Regal: So it will be Dean Ambrose vs Billy Jack Haynes at Wrestlemania?

Saxton: Apparently so! Oh my...What a blunder earlier by Abdul Bashir! Lets send it to Missy.

Missy: Byron we have to get out of here Big John Studd has gone Batshit Crazy! He's destroying the Locker Room. Aiieeee!!!! We're outta here!

(Camera returns to the ring where both men are still on the mat being bombarded with a standing ovation and a chant. "This is Wrestling".)

Saxton: How do we follow this up, Sir William?

Regal: I will go on record saying that was the best match I have ever had the pleasure to do commentary on. It is only fitting that they meet each other again at Wrestlemania.

Saxton: Couldn't have said it better myself. Fans Thats our show! Get your tickets for Spring Break '13 and get ready for the biggest show in our Business, Wrestlemania! Good Night!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 17: Championship Series Mayhem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: