FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:45 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Despite Dario and the entire CWX roster & fans wanting him dead, Chris Candido is undefeated here in CWX.

Stephen Amell vowed the Thunder Club faction of the Bullet Club would be getting new blood.

Mercedes Martinez & Sara Del Rey have been warring over the La Reina Del Templo Title.

Carlos Colon went out on a mission to find a new fighter for the Temple and came upon the Great Khali.

The Gangsters World Title Match ended in a Disqualification.

El Rey De Lucha won the Gift of the Gods Amulet. Which means he can challenge for any title whenever he wants.

Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger came up short in his bid to capture the World Junior Heavyweight Title at Glory.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. He is joined by Catrina & Calos Colon.)

Colon: Dario I'm telling you this is great news for us. This guy is a monster and someone I think can be a big draw.

Catrina: Yes... He's scary but is he a true fighter or a circus freak?

Colon: No different than Muertes was....

Catrina: How dare you???!!! Mil was an unstoppable force in the ring...

Dario: Okay! You both have good points. We will put him in a match tonight and see how it goes. But more importantly, FINAL BATTLE. I need a great Card lined up.

Colon: We have 3 World Title Matches lined up. The Gangstas will face Piper & Orton in a Street Fight. Liger gets a rematch with Scurll & Mil Muertes will challenge Jon Moxley.

Dario: That's good. What else?

Catrina: Rob Van Dam will defend the SKY Championship against Dragon Azteca Jr.

Dario: I need something more Somrthing big, This is FINAL BATTLE!

Colon: Well...

Catrina: Well what? Out with it.

Colon: I wasn't going to say amything but Fenix is very angry over Puma's demise here. He wants Matanza. And he wants to put up his carreer here as well.

Dario: Damn it... that is HUGE. But I can't afford to lose another big name. Find me something else... tonight!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Cuban Assassin vs The Great Khali
Bone Soldier vs El Phantasmo vs Mistico
Reklusa vs Spanish Red
Matanza vs Dr X
El Rey De Lucha vs Juventud Guererra
Sports Shop guest: Bullet Club
Main Event: Tres Tigres vs SAT - CWX Trios Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich side by side with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa we were away for a while but we are back and we have some new faces here in the Temple.

Melissa: We've also lost a few faces as well. But that's how the business goes. Luckily we are both still here.

Hugo: Yes, we are and who is also here is the Trios Champions, Tres Tigres and in tonight's Main Event they will put those titles on the line against The SAT.

Melissa: Looking forward to that also tonight Matanza faces Dr X.

Hugo: We rarely see him on TV so this is a treat but we said we have new faces and one of them is coming right now. Lets send it to our Guest Ring Announcer, Rosanna Castillo.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) E144a49c057f39082d5ce322feffd5f5

Cuban Assassin vs The Great Khali

A total squash. Cuban gets nothing off and takes chops, elbows and bodyslams before Khali ends it with a Gorilla Press into a Powerbomb he calls The Power Bombay.

Winner: The Great Khali

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) 170px-The_Great_Khali_%289401098694%29

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for Chase Owens. He has come from Japan to join Jushin Liger in Thunder Club. He is still a part of Pimp Club as all fall under the great umbrella of Bullet Club. Now that he is here in the Temple its time he captured some gold for himself. After all, he IS the Crown Jewel.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Owens-217x300

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Drhopx_uuaefwwy_1

Shaul: What's good y'all?! I know you aint forget about yo gurl, Shaul. I'm back and with me right now is one of the new additions to the roster, Toni Storm.

Storm: Thank you Shaul, I am so happy to be here after I took some time off.

Shaul: Many people on Social Media was saying you quit the biz, but that aint true is it?

Storm: Absolutely NOT! I just took a little time to let my body heal a bit. The grind of this sport can really wear a body down. I wanted to be top notch when I begin my ascent towards the World Title.

Shaul: World Title? Seems a bit fast considering you haven't won the Reina Del Templo belt.

Storm: Oh believe me I haven't forgotten that there's a title here to capture first. You see that's one of the steps to my ultimate goal.

Shaul: Well it looks like you have a plan. We all look forward to see if you can carry it out.

Storm: Just watch but don't stand too close... Or you may get caught... in the Storm.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Bone Soldier vs El Phantasmo vs Mistico

Bone Soldier is wearing his Bullet Club colors. We get a fairly Clean match lots of high flying moves from Phantasmo. He does a dive onto Mistico on the floor and appears to injure his ankle. Soldier and Mistico continue with out him. Soldier hits a few moves but can't get the 3 count. The former SKY champion comes back and hits La Mistica. He goes up top abd from nowhere Phantasmo jumps on to the apron and pushes him off the ropes. He enters with no limp and he and Bone Soldier Deliver a Double DDT. They give one another the Too Sweet move. Then Phantasmo grabs Mistico and hits CR II (Modified Facebuster). He gets the pin as Bone Soldier counts along.

Winner: El Phantasmo

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Elphantasmo

(After the match Bone Soldier removes his mask to reveal...)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Latest?cb=20180912021723

Taiji Ishimori, the current RSW Young Lion Champion.

Hugo: We heard Bullet Club would be growing here in CWX and it looks like it has with El Phantasmo & Taiji Ishimori!

Melissa: Wait... was Ishimori always the Bone Soldier?

Hugo: I believe so. now looking at the physiques they are extremely similar.

Melissa: Looks like Thunder Club has just got a whole lot more intimidating.

Hugo: We will be seeing more of them later in the show. So stick around.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the catacombs Where Dario is talking to the Gangstas in a secluded area.)

New Jack: What ya want... Boss?

Dario: It is no secret I do not like how you leveraged me into where you are now. But the fact remains we did have a deal in place

Mustafa: Heh... I-ight. Who you want done?

(Dario hands them an envelope. New Jack opens it He looks at a photo as Mustafa counts the cash.)

New Jack: We'll take care of it. But after we become World Champions we can't be jeopardizing our status like this.

Dario: Yes... When you become Champions. But until then...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: WE have been hearing about this new entrant in to the Womens division here, named Reklusa. Well tonight she makes her Temple TV debut.

Melissa: She seems to be a very dark person. The name Reklusa refers to the Recluse Spider. A arachnid with a potentially lethal venom.

Hugo: Let's see how lethal she is in the ring.

Spanish Red vs Reklusa

Red is taken off her game by a very unorthodox style from the leather clad newcomer. She executes a Legsweep DDT before ending her night with The Bite (Running Curb Stomp).

Winner: Reklusa

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Tumblr_pgnfnv5cg41r5dm0so1_500

(We see standing at the  top of the stairs watching is Serpentico.)

Hugo: Reklusa with a dominant performance.

Melissa: A very strange woman but its effective in the ring.

Hugo: Still to come tonight... Tres Tigres defend the Trios Championship.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Very rarely do the fans of this show ever get to see the monster that is Matanza Cueto.

Melissa: The rather... less talkative brother of Dario has never been defeated in one on one Competition

Hugo: In fact it was he who defeated Prince Puma and driving him away from The Temple. Tonight he faces a former World 6-Man Champion in Dr X.

Matanza w/Dario Cueto vs Dr X  

Matanza just stands motionless in the ring. The bell rings and he charges Dr X but he was ready and dropkicks the knee dropping Matanza then he lands a legdrop to the back of his head driving him face first into the mat. Basement dropkick to the side of his head. He pulls him up for a German Suplex but Matanza hits a back elbow then gives X the Rolling German Suplexes. He Lawn Darts him into the bottom buckle. He covers but X kicks out. Matanza continues to pound away. X tries valiantly to fight back but the Monster seems unstoppable. Finally He ends it with Wrath of the Gods.

Winner: Matanza

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) B3564de219fafae8960ca8f3d8f07af8c7b9f2d0_00

(Dario raises the arm of his brother when from out of nowhere Matanza is nailed with a Missile Dropkick from the sky. It's FENIX! Fenix grabs the stunned Matanza... Fenix Driver! He goes up top.... Firebird Splash! Fenix grabs a microphone. He speaks in Spanish but we have subtitles.)

Fenix: Dario! At Final Battle I want him in the ring! My friend Puma lost his career here in the Temple and I will avenge him, Or he can take mine too!!!!

Hugo: What is Fenix thinking???

Melissa: The monster, Matanza has never been beaten and you want to put your career on the line against him?

Hugo: I hope someone can talk some sense into him. This is insane!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the catacombs where we see Serpentico on a cell phone.)

Serpentico: I think you were right. They are here in the Temple. I have not yet approached them. Should I wait for you to arrive? ... Yes I will do that. I await your arrival.

El Rey De Lucha w/Melina vs Juventud Guerrera

El Rey comes out in his crown, regal robe and the Gift of the Gods Amulet around his neck. He makes his way to the ring amid the loudest boos. Juvi is waiting patiently but El Rey is in no rush. He gets to the ring and has Melina removing his entrance wear. Juvi is now getting impatient as El Rey waves him off. Guerrera is now complaining to the ref and while his attention is elsewhere Rey attacks him from behind.

El Rey is choking out Juvi with the chain of the Amulet.  Then he takes him to the floor and Hip tosses him onto a row of seats. El Rey continues to just tear into Juventud. He does get fired up and land a few shots of his own but the damage is done and El Rey puts Juvi away with the Double Underhook Piledriver.

Winner: El Rey De Lucha

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) 920x920

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Chris Candido. He talks about strengthening American/Mexican ties. He's here to show them that should see the greatness of the United States and want to become like them one day.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Chris_Candido_-_Chris_Candido_12

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight is a Special Night for me. PLease Welcome The Bullet Club!

(Out walks Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger, Mil Muertes, Chase Owens, El Phantasmo, Taiji Ishimori & Stephen Amell who takes the mic from Chicky.)

Amell: I told you people. Thunder Club was expanding. How do we look now?

Starr: I have to say, quite impressive. At Final Battle we have some big Matchups concerning you.

Amell: Oh you're damn right. Mil Muetes has made an official Challenge to Jon Moxley for the Intercontinental Championship . And our leader. Black Thunder is going to capture that World Junior Title away from the so-called villain, Marty Scurll. But there is another match coming. But its a surprise. Hahaha.

Starr: A surprise? Well Chicky loves surprises. When will we know?

Amell: Sooner than you think. But that's later, right now our leader has the floor.

Liger: I have been on top of the mountain before but now I plan to return to the apex of the UWF when I capture the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship. Marty Scurll, at GLORY I was better wrestler. We all know it. You like to cheat. That's Okay. We can cheat too, only better. At Final Battle it will be your Final day... as Champion.

Starr: Will we be seeing more additions to the Bullet Club?

Amell: Who can say. I mean we turn down people every week who want to be part of this. Right now we like what we have, but you never know. You see we are Bullet Club, We are Thunder Club in particular. We are wrestling and we will continue to dominate the industry.

Starr: Past results would seem to say you will be correct. Lets see What transpires at Final Battle. That's all for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package for Final Battle.)

Rob Van Dam vs Andrade "Cien" Almas - CWX SKY Championship
Jon Moxley vs Mil Muertes - Intercontinental Championship
Mercedes Martinez vs Sara Del Rey - Reina Del Templo Championship
The Gangstas vs Rowdy Roddy Piper & Paul Orndorff - UWF World Tag Team Championship
Main Event: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs Marty Scurll - UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship

More matches to be announced

Hugo: Trios Title Match is here and I think it just may be time for the SAT to rise up.

Melissa: Tres Tigres have really been great. Fighting off challenger after challenger but none of those teams has the experience of today's Challengers.

Hugo: Get ready to see a high Flying spectacle. Now let's see our Guest Ring announcer one last time, Rosana Castillo

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Tumblr_pq0cql8J2s1voed1ao1_500

Main Event: Tres Tigres vs SAT - CWX Trios Championship - CWX SKY Championship

As Hugo promised this was a display of aerial greatness from both teams. The Maximo Brothers hit a pair of Suicida dives on Tiger Mask & Bengala. Tigre Uno executed a Rope Walk Arm drag on Jose. Red hit a Springboard Hurracanrana from the ring to the floor on Bengala. Tiger Mask caught Red with a High Cross Body for a two count. Out on floor Bengala uses a fan's chair to do a Tornado DDT on Joel.

The battle starts to get a bit more physical with Tiger Mask unleashing a series of Knife Hand Smashes on Amazing Red. Joel hits a Side Suplex from the Apron to the floor on Uno. In the ring Jose hits a Flipping Legdrop on Bengala. 1.. 2.. Kick out. Uno hits a Slingshot Torpedo Headbutt on Red. He then tries do it to Joel who counters into a Codebreaker. He covers for a near fall. Red goes for Infrared but Jose gets his knees up. Tiger Mask quickly grabs him and executes a Tiger Suplex as his teammates hold the others back. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners & Still Champions: Tres Tigres

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19) Tres_t14

(Then as the Tigers are handed the belts after what was a great battle. They are attacked! By Bullet Club! Owens, Ishimori, Amell & Phantasmo are beating them down. They are slamming the title belts across their torsos. Then Amell has the mic...)

Amell: About that surprise at Final Battle? Its the 3 Kittys against Thunder Club! Suuuurrrrrrpise!

Hugo: That damned Bullet Club!

Melissa: Once again they get one over on CWX. Now somehow the weaseled them selves into an other Title Match.

Hugo: It's their M.O. Melissa. Scheme and cheat their way into opportunities. Well at Final Battle they may get some reckoning courtesy of Tres Tigres.

Melissa: I hope so. These Bullet Club guys are just bullies.

Hugo: Well That's all the time we have. We will be back next week with another exciting Show as we head towards FINAL BATTLE. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to the parking lot later that evening. We see Fenix going to his car and putting his bag in the trunk. Then he is attacked from behind by The Gangstas. They are stomping him. New Jack is using a nightstick on him. Then they hurl him into a dumpster. Fenix crumbles to the pavement. and New Jack & Mustafa turn the Dumpster over as it crashes on top of Fenix. They high five and leave as we see a bloodied hand of Fenix sticking out from under the huge metal Dumpster that is on top of him..)

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #53 (12/12/19)
Page 1 of 1