FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20)   CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) EmptyMon May 04, 2020 1:34 am

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

The Forsaken seemed to have targeted Toni Storm & Raquel for some unkown reason.

Aztec Champion wants revenge on Andrade Almas after he attacked him at Temple of Doom.

Savio Vega defeated SKY Champion, Rob Van Dam in a non-title match at Temple of Doom.

Chris Candido has brought someone in to watch his back, that someone is Jumping Jeff Farmer.

Under orders from Dario Cueto, The Gangstas took out Fenix after he challenged Matanza. Now Fenix is hunting the XWA Tag Champs and enlisted the greatest hunter, King Cuermo to help him.

Matanza Cueto defeated The Great Khali in a Temple of Doom Match

The Colony defeated Thunder Club to win the Trios Championship.

The Poison Clan's attempt to "awaken" Drago failed. But they have not given up yet.

Thunder Club's Jushin Liger & Mil Muertes bith have title matches at Wrestlemania,

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. Joined by his staff.)

Dario: Sabado Gigante is as much a tradition as Wrestlemania. We need this figured out now!

Colon: Obviously we can't have any World Champions or people challenging World Champions on the next day. That leaves out Liger & Muertes.

Dario: I'm not an idiot! I'm aware of this but I need a Main Event. Thunder Club vs The Colony isn't getting it done!

Catrina: Nor is Rob Van Dam vs Savio Vega.

Colon: Well El Rey can defend his title. But we have no hot challenger just yet.

Dario: Listen to yourselves... Why do I even have you here? I need something BIG!!!

(Right then busting through the door is an angry giant, The Great Khali.)

Khali: DHARO!!! I won yaw Bratha!!!!

Colon: Need me to translate that?

(Dario smiles his cheshire cat smile.)

Dario: No need...I know just what to give him...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Savio Vega vs Super Fly
Mil Muertes vs Dante Fox
Under The Ring: Drago
The Colony vs Lionheart - CWX Trios Championship
Raquel & Toni Storm vs The Forsaken
Mistico vs Cibernetico Vs Chris Candido vs Dr X - #1 Contender for Aztec Championship
Sports Shop guest: The Gangstas
Main Event: El Rey De Lucha vs Sabu - CWX Universal Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) 392e2-1509033694-800CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Melissasantosofficial-instagram10

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with my broadcast partner, Melissa Santos. Melissa, we are inching closer to SAbado Gigante as well as of course on the following night, Wrestlemania.

Melissa: Thunder Clunb will have a huge presence on that show as both Black Thunder Liger & Mil Muertes have World Title Matches on that show. But Sabado Gigante will have a lot of title matches as well!

Hugo: We will get into those matches later but tonight we have a big title mach in out Main Event, as El Rey De Lucha defends the Universal Title against the unpredictable Sabu.

Melissa: El Rey has turned it up as of late but no one exemplifies Temple Rules like Sabu. Also tonight we have the Colony defending against the returning, Lionheart.

Hugo: We will hear from The Gangstas in the Sports Shop. Also in our Under the Ring segment, the guest will be Drago. But to get it all started we send it to our Guest Ring announcer, Adrianne Nicole.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) 8d7b2d95ce58dee00443697cb3c20212

Savio Vega w/Famous B vs Super Fly

This is a tune-up for Savio's SKY Championship match at Sabado Gigante. Famous B is saying this is how Vega deals with aerial wrestlers. This guy is SUPER Fly and yet Savio is dominating him and puts him away with the Caribbean Kick.

Winner: Savio Vega

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Savio-Vega-MLW

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for La Rosa Negra begins to play. Then the screen  goes to snow then it comes back and we see Stephen Amell)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Amell-show

Amell: Ladies & Gentlemen. I give you, the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion.... Black Thunder, Jushin Liger...

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Maxresdefault

Liger: I want to read you a letter I got not that long ago. Excuse my accent but I will read this word for word...

Hello Thunder Liger. I am writing to you today because my father always told me that writing something on paper and mailing meant more than an email or a Social Media post. You see I wanted you to know, Jushin "Thunder" Liger is my all-time favorite wrestler. When I was a young boy my father took me to a show and I watched you wrestle. It was a great card with many awesome moments but you stood out. You were amazing. From your colorful outfit to your fighting style and the way you connected with the fans. I knew that night that although I came from a Showbiz family. The entertainment field I wanted to be in was Wrestling. And the deciding factor was you.

Fast forward a few years and I got my start. Its been a struggle. I'm still learning. But I still always watched to see what the great Jushin Liger was doing. I started making a name for myself in the indies. Always working to get to the big time. I finally did. And when I got to the UWF and watched a CWX Show and saw you, my hero join Bullet Club. Even worse you were leading your own faction and brought others in to follow you. I couldn't believe it. How could this be? Why would you turn your back on all your fans? On me? But I decided I will still follow you even in this misguided move on your part. I still hope one day we can meet. I recently lost my Dad. And now I may have lost the only other hero in my life. So please Mr Liger, forget the Bullet Club and return to us. It will make this young fan of years ago help heal. As I write this now with tears in my eyes and a broken heart.

Signed,
Jack Perry

Liger: "Tears in your eyes and a broken heart." You little Mark. At Wrestlemania, you're going to have more tears and a Broken Neck. This isn't a sport that a little rich Hollywood kids can just walk in and beat the greatest Junior Heavyweight of All-Time. I got where I am by hard work, Training 16 hours a day. How dare you judge my actions. I have earned everything I have and that includes leading Thunder Club. Your father died? Mine did too. I didn't write some whiny letter to my "hero" Yet then a few months later try to take from that same "hero" what he has worked for his entire life!

You bring yourself to Australia. You get in that ring. Don't shake my hand. Don't show me respect. I want you to fight with everything you have. Because when I walk out that ring over your broken body holding my title I want the World to know that a Silver Spoon doesn't lead to a Gold belt...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to XWA interviewer, Shaul Guerrero.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Tumblr_prks9mzbL11vr6rijo1_1280

Shaul: Hey all, you know who it is... That's right... yo gurl, Shaul Guerrero. And I am bringing out next a team that showed some grit in the MARCH MADNESS Tournament, Hot & Spacey.

Aerostar: Shaul, Curry and I were so delighted to be a part of that tournament. Unfortunately we were eliminated in round 2.

Shaul: Well, you guys had the least amount of experience as a team in the field. So many like myself were quite impressed.

Curry: We appreciate the kind words but the Spaceman and myself aren't hear for pats on the back for giving it the old college try. We joined forces to excel. And that is our plan.

Aerostar: And we go with that mindset into Sabado Gigante.

Shaul: Where you will face a team that is still alive in the March Madness Tournament, LAX.

Curry Man: I wouldn't be surprised to see them win it. And should they do that, How good would it look for us when we beat them?

Aerostar: Pretty Good my Spicy buddy.

Shaul: Aww you guys are so cute. Not sure being cute will let you survive against those two thugs in LAX but good luck anyway.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Mil Muertes w/Stephen Amell vs Dante Fox

Fox is trying to get out of the rut he's been in as of late but he runs into a freight train tonight. Mil is on a mission and is ready to annihilate anyone who he sees in his path. Fox hits a few strikes then tries Springboard Press and is dropped right out the air with a Deadly Right Hand. Reaper's Trident follows. He had him beat there but continues to punish Fox. He gives him a Top Rope Chokeslam. Then ends it with Straight To Hell.

Winner: Mil Muertes

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) B3dba8e5f92bbb6af2c6b5115cc89dcf130f5d35r1-789-789v2_uhq

(Muertes makes a signal towards the back and out walk a group of strangely dressed mourners who bring out with them a casket. The casket top is open and in it we see a picture of Jon Moxley surrounded by black roses. As Muertes is given a mic by Amell.)

Muertes: Jon Moxley.... Where are you boy? No one has seen you since you stole your victory against me. Are you home? Shivering in fear? Hiding under your covers? No... I don't believe that. Because you're too dumb to know your time is up. The Reaper comes for us all. He came for me when I was a young boy under that rubble. He spoke to me. But he saw in my eyes that I was not one to run from Death but towards it. It drives me. Feeds me. I remember that dark embrace more than my mother's hugs. So you see I am somewhat of a Foreshadow of your demise. And that day comes at Wrestlemania. Fitting that it takes place in the land Down Under. Or as I call it.. the land... Six Feet Under...

(Mil then has the Mourners open the casket as Mil grabs Dante and Chokeslams him into it. Then he slams the lid shut. )

Muertes: Ashes to Ashes... Dust to Dust...

Hugo: My god... is it just me? Or is it freezing in here?

Melissa: My goosebumps have goosebumps. Mil Muertes has always been dark but now its become so much more.

Hugo: I'm sure Jon Moxley is watching this. You have to wonder what he's thinking. But when we return. The Colony defend the Trios Championship.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to an unknown location. Kevin Sullivan is there with his Forsaken.)

Sullivan: I got you what you asked for. Tonight you get Raquel & Toni Storm in the ring. I have humored this long enough. I want to know why you despise them?

Rosemary: Because Master Sullivan.... WE are the Forsaken. The ones who have been shunned. Cast out. Until you came for us we were lost.

Mariposa: And the reason why? Because of women like Raquel & Storm. They cater to the whims of society. They wear their revealing outfits. They prune and prod. As these fans drool at their supposed beauty...

Diabolica: Well we loathe all things Society deems beautiful... We were forsaken by the public, forsaken by the promoters, by our own families. Well now we will take what they love and we will make it ugly... as ugly... as us....

Sullivan: Hahaha!!! Yes.... I love it. Make the World pay. Make it hurt... Make it bleed... Show then you will no longer be shunned you instead will be seen in the light as you crush what they hold dear.... Hahahaha!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Under_10

Diaz: Welcome back to Under The Ring. Tonight my guest is a two time former World 6-Man Champion as part of the Latino Nightmare, Drago. Welcome Under The Ring

Drago: Gracias.

Diaz: Drago since the split of the Nightmare you have been going it alone here in the Temple, with honestly, mixed results. Has the learning curve to a singles career been more difficult than you expected?

Drago: Not at all, Rocsi. I mean yes, it's different for sure. But I am a fighter and in the end that is what its all about.

Diaz: Well there is so little we know about you. I know your identity is a secret but can I ask where were you trained? You have a very distinct fighting style. A mix of Lucha, Martial Arts and Submission wrestling. Was it Kevin Sullivan. Doesn't seem like his type of style.

Drago: No... It wasn't Sullivan. I was trained.... ummm... you know... places.

Diaz: Actually I don't know which is why I asked. You say places, does that mean more than one? Did you have a bunch of teachers? Which was first?                                                                        

Drago: You know... it's been so long ago... I don't remember, really...

Diaz: You're saying you don't remember where or who trained you to fight? How can that be? Is there something your hiding?

Drago: What do you know?! Who have you been talking to??!!

Diaz: Whoa there... Hold on. I haven't spoken to anyone. Let's switch gears. As of late you seem to have some weird thing with Serpentico. He watches your matches and last show, he even helped you defeat him and Tigre Uno in a Triple Threat Match. Is he friend or foe?

Drago: I... I... I'm not sure anymore....

Diaz: Wow... I hate to say this but maybe you need to go back to your former Master, Sullivan. You seem pretty lost without guidance.

Drago: Sullivan? Kevin Sullivan is not my Master. He used me, I am not even sure how it happened. But I am free of him, I am no one's puppet anymore. No ones!

(Drago yanks off his microphone and leaves the set.)

Diaz: That guy has some serious Demons...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: It's been over two years since Lionheart competed here as a Trio. Now tonight they walk back in and right into a Trios Title Match.

Melissa: The last time they were here they lost to the Trios Champions at the time, Latino Nightmare. Can they capture glory here tonight?

Hugo: I'm interested to find out, Let's go to the ring!

The Colony vs Lionheart - CWX Trios Championship

Lionheart look they have never stopped teaming together as they work many Double and Triple team moves. But they can't seem to get a pinfall. The Colony have a lot of teamwork on their side too. They catch Evans alone in the ring And do a double Vertical Suplex while Soldier Ant hits a Seated Splash from the top at the same time. They get the 3 count.

Winners & Still Champions: The Colony

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) 859335239_rG6yX-M-1

Hugo: They told me they had something new to unveil tonight

Melissa: They call it, Off The Top of the Ant Hill. Pretty sweet move.

Hugo: Will that be something they can use at Sabada Gigante against Thu.... Melissa! We got company!

(As The Colony were waving to the adoring fans they are attacked from behind by Thunder Club. They are beating the heck out of them. Taiji takes Fire outside the ring he turns over a steel railing and then gives him the Bloody Cross on it. Owens is beating Green Ant with a Title Belt while ELP is choking out Soldier. Finally officials come out to chase the the attackers off.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: The Forsaken seem to have a bit of a problem with Raquel & Toni Storm, Melissa.

Melissa: They seem to have a lot of problems, honestly.

Hugo: Well tonight they square off in a Tag Team Match but its still a numbers game in favor of Sullivan's Girls.

Raquel & Toni Storm vs The Forsaken w/Kevin Sullivan  

All 3 members of the Forsaken enter the ring. No one knows which two are going to start and at first all 3 look like they are going to wrestle but the referee makes one of them get off the apron. Finally its the team of Rosemary & Mariposa who will be official. The match is more of a fight than a wrestling match. You would think that would be bad for Toni & Raquel but they are pissed at all the attacks and are giving as well as they are getting.

Rosemary goes for a Spear but misses and hits Mariposa. Toni drops her with a Savate Kick. Then hits her with Storm Zero as Raquel gives Mariposa Brazilian Wax. They both cover but Sullivan has the referee tied up. Diabolica slides in and gives Raquel The Rat Race (Twisting Neckbreaker). She leaves as as Rosemary now hits the Spear on Storm. Mariposa gives Raquel The Butterfly Effect. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: The Forsaken

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) BxYBv3E

(Sullivan cackles as he points to the ring and Diabolica gives an evil grin but before they can attack someone runs in with a chair and knocks Mariposa out of the ring with a shot to the back. The camera focuses and we see it's...)

Welcome back!:

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Mistico vs Cibernetico vs Chris Candido vs Dr X - #1 Contender for Aztec Championship

This is a wild one as the first person to gain a pinfall or Submission wins the match. Candido is joined by Jumpin Jeff Farmer. He's wearing an American Eagle T-Shirt and a Make UWF Great Again cap. Chris gives him some instructions and leaves the ring. Candido starts out well Dropkicking Cibernetico and suplexing Mistico. But eats a jumping kick from Dr X. Candido is then given a Choke Slam from Cibernetico from the ring to the floor. Chris looks dead out on the floor as the other 3 go at it for a while. Ciber is dominating the action though. He gives Mistico a Powerslam for two. But Dr X gives him the Prescription! He covers for a near fall.

The battle wages and Cibernetico gives Dr Z Apocalyptica. 1.. 2.. Running Blockbuster by Mistico! Slides out the ring grabs a Chair and blasts Dr X with it knocking him to the outside. He drops the chair when Ciber goozles him he goes for a Choke Slam but it's countered into La Mistica on the chair!. Mistico now begins to climb the ropes but when he gets there he is hit in the face by a chair thrown by Jeff Farmer! Candido is up. He has him... Blonde Bombshell on top of Cibernetico! Mistico falls out the ring as Chris hooks Ciber's leg... 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & #1 Contender: Chris Candido

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) 06
[/color]

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We are in the catacombs where Drago is looking in a mirror. He is seems to be closing his eyes hard like he's trying to focus. We see in his mind's eye quick glimpses of a young man, supposedly Drago when he was a teen and being taught fighting styles but we never see who is instructing him.Then we see walking up behind him is Serpentico & Reklusa.)

Drago: I'm warning you two. Stay away from me! And you can give that message to your Vampire looking friend.

Serpentico: Vampire? That's funny. No he's not a Vampire but he does have a thirst. He's had it a long time. Kind of like this COVID-19. It can run rampant. But you knew all of this once. But now you're trying to remember. Why fight it?

Drago: I don't want to know whatever the F*ck it is you're talking about. Not interested!

Reklusa: Enough of this. Let's just take him... by force.

(They start to move in when Reklusa is grabbed from behind, spun around and slammed to the floor. We then she it was Lacey Lane who did it.)

Lane: I don't know what's going on but it didn't look fair to me.

Reklusa: You B*tch! You're interfering in things you have no comprehension of...

Lane: Save it for someone who cares.

Drago: This has gone on long enough. I want the two of you out my life. At Sabado Gigante you two vs us two. If we win you tell me what the hell this is all about. If you win, I join your stupid cult.

Serpentico: Fine.... But we don't want you to join because you're forced to. Once you are awakened, you will want to...

(The Poison Clan walk off.)

Drago: Thank you for the assist.

Lane: Yeah... What the hell have you gotten me in to?

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Chickynota

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight I have with me the CWX Tag Team Champions, The Gangstas.

Mustafa: What's good Chicky?

Starr: WEll the March Madness Tournament is quite good, however you are no longer a part of it. Of all things you got Disqualified?

New Jack: Those damn UWF officials, they got too many rules. That same match happens here and we got it won.

Starr: Well the rest of the UWF does not follow Temple Rules. You know this because it also cost you the World Tag Team Championship. A shame really.

Mustafa: A damn shame. But whatever's clever. You see we still got the CWX titles right here.

(Out walks Fenix & King Cuerno. The Gangstas get on guard. Mustafa pulls out his Slap Jack.)

Starr: Gentlemen, please...

Fenix: Don't worry. We not going to kick your asses here tonight. You see we just saw Carlos Colon, We are getting you in the ring at Sabado Gigante. And those belts are on the line. But honestly I don't care about that. All I want to beat the crap out of you.

New Jack: You can try but then you've tried before... and failed.

Fenix: All I want to know is why? Why did you attack me? In fact why have you attacked so many others here in the Temple.

New Jack: Nothin personal... Just business...

Fenix: So someone hired you? Who the hell would hire you two car thieves to attack people here?

Mustafa: You idiot it was Da..

New Jack: Hush Mustafa! It don't matter. It was done. Now get out our face or next time we do you for free.

Cuerno: Talk is cheap. Know this we right now are hunters... and you two... are the prey. See you April 3rd...

Starr: Well that was intense! That is all the time for this week for the Sports Shop. Te veo luego.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a video package La Rosa Negra. She has been going it alone for a while now but she realizes her strength is in Tag Teams. So now she searches for the perfect partner.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) 100_4255-e1530673936739

Hugo: At Temple of Doom we saw an even more violent version of El Rey De Lucha in his title defense against Mil Mascaras. Tonight a new challenger, the Human Highlight Film, Sabu.

Melissa: As much as I hate El Rey these days, I find it hard seeing anyone take him down.

Hugo: The way Sabu fights with reckless abandon can be the factor to trip him up.  Now let's send it up to the ring and our guest announcer, Adrianne Nicole.

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Df01ed69297b541d87669341f8afb15c--adrianna-nicole-modeling

Main Event: El Rey De Lucha w/Melina vs Sabu - CWX Universal Championship

El Rey does his usual entrance full of pomp & Circumstance but Sabu isn't in the mood and hits a Suicida out on the floor before Rey gets his entrance gear off. Sabu is all over him and is whipping the Champ's ass. He uses the Steel railing to do a Springboard Leg Drop on the floor. He rolls him back in and goes for a an Arabian Press but Rey gets his knees up.

Now El Rey takes over as Melina shrieks at the ringside fans. He hits a number of his signature spots but no finish to the match. Then Sabu headscissors him over and he nails Air Sabu in the corner. He goes out and gets a chair. He hurls into the face of the Universal Champion. Then he executes the Triple Jump Moonsault! 1.. 2.. NO! They battle some more but the chair winds up on the apron where Melina grabs it when Sabu tries to pick it up. That allows Rey to hit a dropkick to the back that sends Sabu throat first onto the bottom rope. He yells something to Melina.... He hits a 619 to the chair that Melina held up against Sabu's face. Sabu is down and bleeding. El Rey grabs him...Coronation! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: El Rey De Lucha

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) Rey-Mysterio-25f5

(Now Rey gets the chair from Melina and hits Sabu with it. He lays it on the mat then signals for another Coronation. But out of nowhere runs in MIl Mascaras. He Superkicks El Rey. He grabs him... Inverted Tornado DDT! Melina is screaming bloody murder. Mascras has him... Ultimo Suspira on the chair!!! El Rey is laid out as Mil is on his knees with his hands raised to the sky and the crowd loves it.)

Hugo: Oh my god! Mil Mascaras just destroyed the Universal Champion!

Melissa: This feud is not over Hugo. Mil Mascaras got a measure of revenge tonight but I'm betting he's not done.

Hugo: We have one more show before Sabado Gigante and then the Grand Daddy of them all, Wrestrlemania. We will see you next week!!!  For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We are in the catacombs later that night. We see Dario come upon the... quarters... of Matanza.)

Dario: So hermano... It seems like we may have something for you at Sabado Gigante. What a fitting word for this Gigante. Because how would you like another chance to destroy a Giant?

(We see Matanza look up from his seated position his eyes are wide with anticipation.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20) 45f40ae7e0bca833b754d37e960ad4da21a6eabc_00

Dario: Yes... I thought you might like that.

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas De La Lucha Libre #58 (3/17/20)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: