FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 Empty
PostSubject: CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019   CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 EmptySat May 02, 2020 11:25 pm

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 CINCODEMAYO_Mayhem__17159.1516898262.1280.1280

1. TNT vs El Mariachi Loco - Aztec Warfare Qualifier

The winner of this match will gain entry in Aztec Warfare. Loco fights well and catches YNT with a Spinebuster for a near fall but The Puerto Rican Ninja takes him out with the TNT KIck.

Winner: TNT

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 Kwang2

2. Marti Belle vs Sara Del Rey

Marti had been away from the Temple for a while due to an injury. She returns tonight but faces a tough test in the former World Champion. Belle hits a Tornado DDT. Then goes up top for a Flying Body Press but SDR catches her and delivers a Falling Powerslam. Then hits the Royal Butterfly for the victory.

Winner: Sara Del Rey

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 827530488_nWb7y-M-1

3. Los Maximos vs Los Ice Creams

The Brothers are getting a tune-up before their Tag Team Title match at Aniversario. Los Ice Creams are a fun team but they are badly outmatched tonight. Maximos hit a few of their signature spots like the Double Flipping Legdrops. Then they give Ice Cream Jr the Spanish Fly from the top. Jose covers for the 3 count.

Winners: Los Maximos

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 SAT1_Feb-2004

4. Pentagon Dark vs El Dandy

Poor El Dandy should have called in sick. This is worse than a squash as Pentagon completely dismantles him. He hits a Superkick that almost knocks out Dandy's

teeth. He then brings him to the outside where he sends him flying into a sea of chairs vacated by the fabs as not to get caught up in Pentagon's assault. He gives him a Powerbomb onto the knee. Then delivers a Pentagon Driver. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Pentagon Dark

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 Tenor

(Pentagon grabs a microphone. He delivers the following promo in Spanish but we have subtitles.)

Pentagon Dark: Kevin Sullivan called me a dog.... That's ok I AM a dog. A dog of war! You say I was nothing. No... you're wrong. You made me nothing. Just a tool for you to use. No more... I was a part of the Latino Nightmare. I brought fear to many. But for me that doesn't apply. I don't have bad dreams but I know you have them about me Sullivan. So in fact I am your nightmare. At Aniversario I end the last piece of your group and then no one can save you from me. Because I am Pentagon Dark!  Y CERO MIEDO! (I have no fear!)

(Pentagon Dark then grabs El Dandy and gives him the Sacrifice.)

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 Source

5. Shane Thorne vs Nick Miller - Aztec Warfare Qualifier

The Bullet Club members enter the ring together. After introductions. They square off then they go into a best of 3 Rock, Paper, scissors match. Thorne wins. And Miller stomps his foot in disappointment. He lays in the ring as the referee counts 3.

Winner: Shane Thorne

(Out walks Dario Cueto. He says he was afraid they would pull something like this. So he is disallowing the last match and now he's entering a 3rd man into the match. Out walks...)

Spoiler:

6. Shane Thorne vs Nick Miller vs Cibernetico - Aztec Warfare Qualifier

TMDK charge the new entrant but are met with double clotheslines. Ciber is beating both men down for a bit but then the numbers game takes over and it's TMDK who have the upperhand. They hit a Double DDT and Miller covers but Thorne pulls him off. They begin arguing as Thorne points out he won the Rock, paper, scissors challenge earlier. While this is happening Cibernetico is stirring. He gives a low blow to both men. Then he goozles each one and delivers double Apocalypticas. He covers Thorne and gets the 3 count.

Winner: Cibernetico

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 M9vx80wmkwe01

(Out walks Andrade" CIEN" Almas and Zelina Vega. He cuts a promo on how everyone is talking about Fenix, Liger and Puma here in CWX while he has been the most dominant wrestler in the company for the last year and at Aniversario he completes the package by becoming the next UWF World Junior Champion.)

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 Zelina-Vega-Andrade-Almas

7. Las Sicarias (Ivelisse VElez & ACR) vs Hania The Huntress & Lacey Lane

This is a wild brawl that winds up on the outside for most of the match. Lacey and Hania are really taking the fight to their opponents. but out comes Mercedes Martinez who helps turn the tide. The referee gives her a Yellow card but the damage is done. ACR has a chair in the ring. She DDT's Lane on it and gets the pinfall.

Winners: Las Sicarias

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 51704716_267844150798710_1936290275613650346_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&ig_cache_key=MTk4NjY1MjA1MTQ0MjMxNTUyNQ%3D%3D

8. Matanza vs Pedro Morales

Usually Matanza is accompanied by his brother Dario but tonight he is out by himself. The former Universal Champion, Pedro came to fight and early on is rocking Matanza with big Southpaw haymakers. He hits the Backbreaker and covers but Matanza kicks out. Later Matanza powerbombs Morales across the ring barrier. He continues to maul Pedro. Every now and then Morales mounts a small comeback only to get cut off again. Finally Mataza ends it with Wrath of the Gods.

Winner: Matanza

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 Ab607206c2952297c11587563ae72f1bbfc7f93b_hq

9. Juventud Guerrero vs Dragon Azteca Jr vs Dante Fox

It was announced that this is one of Dario's "Great opportunities" match. The winner of this match will enter Aztec Warfare at #20. The loser will enter at #1. The one not involved in the pinfall or submission is out of the match completely. As you can imagine these 3 put on a show for the fans. Dives and tons of high risk maneuvers. Fox catches Azteca with the Fox Catcher! 1.. 2.. Broken up by Juvi.

Later Juventud catches Fox with a Springboard 360 senton bomb. He gets a 2 count. Azteca school boys Guerrera but only gets a near fall as well. Juvi goes for a Springboard dive but is caught with a Double Knee facebreaker by Fox. Dragon grabs him for a German but Fox lands on his feet. He hits a Superkick then goes up... Dante's Inferno (Backwards Frogsplash)... but Azteca got his knees up!. Juvi hits him with a Bulldog. But is nailed hith a Guillotine Legdrop from Azteca Jr. He rolls out the ring dazed. Azteca Jr has Fox... Green Destiny (Satellite DDT)! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Dragon Azteca Jr

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 QpuE5FTx_400x400

Main Event: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger vs Prince Puma - CWX Aztec Championship

The Winner of this match goes to the Main Event of Aniversario to face Fenix. Puma has wanted to get his hands on Liger since Final Battle when we learned he was the CWX Bullet Club leader. Liger was not ready for the initial onslaught from the former Aztec and Universal Champion. Puma unleashes a bevy of moves that dazzle the crowd and have Liger in trouble. Such as the Puma Pounce (Diving double knee drop to a standing opponent). Big Cat Suplexes (Suplex Rolling into deadflift vertical suplex) and an Over the top rope no-handed corkscrew moonsault plancha.

But Liger isn't Aztec Champion for nothing. He mounts a comeback hitting a big Shotei. Then a Brainbuster. He locks in a Figure Four Headlock. That Puma struggles but eventually escapes. Liger lays in a hard Chop. Then fires him into the buckle but Puma bounds out with a Superman Punch. Then he hits the ropes but is met with a Rolling Koppu Kick. Black Thunder goes for a running 450 but Puma moves. He hits the ropes for a running senton but Liger counters into a Rear naked Choke. Puma is in trouble but makes the ropes as the crowd gives a standing ovation.

Match continues with neither man letting up one iota. Copter Bomb by Puma. He goes up top but Liger is up and falls into the ropes causing Puma to slip and crotch himself. He quickly scales the ropes... Firing Squad (Top Rope Fisherman's Buster)! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & STILL Champion: Jushin "Black Thunder" Liger

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019 -4045562584580071501
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX Presents Cinco De Maya Mayhem 2019
Page 1 of 1