FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo ! Empty
PostSubject: Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo !   Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo ! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:25 pm

Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show

Porter County Fair Grounds

Valparaiso, In .

Grandstands

6, 829

Before the show , John Rose comes out and talks about what this show means to him to be back home . His childhood memories of the Porter County Fair. He talks about the fall of BTPW and then the fact that when he left Chicago and Northwest Indiana got shit on because all the promoter who ran only cared about St . Louis . He thanked his old buddy Mike Smith for running AAW and at least kept Indiana wrestling alive .

He talked about being accused of taking his ball and going home when what he was really doing was putting his family first before wrestling , but here’s the thing, Pro Wrestling is back in Chicago Northwest Indiana and its time to party !!!!

Fireworks stream through the air . Duke Tomato a local blues band jams . And out comes Josh Hill the road ring announcer . He greets the crowd and they respond in cult like fashion “ HI Josh ! “ and he gets us ready for the show !

Chyna vs Medusa : It’s an uphill battle for Medusa because of Chyna’s power . Chyna misses with a spear ! Medusa gets off a Superkick! She hits a code breaker and gets the 3 count .

Winner Medusa

Ricky Steamboat vs Bob Backlund : Something odd happens here . A brawl is supposed to go down and a wrestling match breaks out . Steamboat has Backlund up in a Double Arm Chicken Wing , Bob ducks his head and rolls forward and gets Steamers shoulders down for a clean 3 !!!

After the Match under the guidance of Paul Jones although reluctant, Backlund puts Steamer in the Crossface Chicken Wing and refuses to let go because of Jones egging him on . The ref reverses the decision.

Winner : Ricky Steamboat

Super Junior Heavyweight Title: MJF ( C) vs El Santo : Santo is on fire !!! He attacks with with ferocity!!!! He hits a Powerslam on MJF . Now he locks him in Full Nelson . Paul Jones tosses his cane and ref Marty Miller comes over to admonish him . Muraco now slides in and clotheslines Santo in the back of the head . Muraco rolls out and runs up the aisle . Miller turns around to see MJF use the Salt of the Earth Hammerlock DDT . He covers and Miller counts 1....2...3

Winner and still Super Junior Heavyweight Champion MJF .

Ladies Championship Gail Kim C vs Sherri Martel : This is great . Gail uses a lot of high impact moves to keep Sherri off her game , but Gail misses on a Double Stomp and Sherri takes over . She works Gail’s left ankle . Sherri has on a Figure Four . Gail gets to the ropes off the break she hits a leaping lariat and the Eat Defeat for the pinfall .

Bunkhouse Tag Team Match Razor Ramon and Lex Luger vs Dusty Rhodes & Jerry Lawler : This is crazy . The four men brawl all over the fair grounds . Luger Powerbomb Dusty on the hood of a Demolition Derby car . Hall breaks off a piece of a merch table and starts carving up Lawler . Dusty and Luger late in the match battle to the top of the grandstands and Dusty hits Lex with a Bionic Elbow , Luger rolls all the way down the benches in the Grandstand . Lawler has found the house mic and is now beating Razor with it . Dusty know tosses Luger back in the ring and pulls off his Cowboy Boot . Luger staggers up and Dusty nails him with it . Then uses the heel to crave him up . Razor gets a low blow on Lawler and then hits a Razor’s Edge on top of the demo car . Razor covers and gets the 3 .

Winners: Razor and Lex .

After the match . The G Club attack Dusty while Razor hauls off Lawler and drives off in the demo car . Luger and Backlund hold down the arm and Bockwinkle and Race stomp on it . Demolition rush the ring worn chairs . The four me bale .

Smash takes the house mic .

Smash : Hey you tweeps . Real tough four one , but when a real fight starts you run the other way .

Ax : Bockwinkle, Race . You guys enjoy those straps while you got em . Because we are gonna be coming for them real soon .

The fans explode .

Main Event WCPW Heavyweight Title Hulk Hogan C vs Dynamite Kid : Hogan comes out , fist flying . A shoulder tackle sends Dynamite down to the mat . An Elbow Drop by Hogan , cover 1... 2....Nooo ! Dynamite gets a shoulder off the mat . Hogan pulls him up for a running stampede slam, Dynamite gets out the back and then shoves Hogan into the turnbuckles . From there it’s all Dynamite .

He begins working Hogan’s arm . He comes close to having him submit in a Fujiwara and a Cross Arm Breaker , but Hogan’s incredible will keeps him from giving up . Late in the match Dynamite goes up top and tries for a flying headbutt on the arm , but Hogan moves . Hogan now with a big boot that sends Dynamite down to the floor . Hogan is getting the crowd pumped , when Dynamite pulls him out of the ring and slips on the black glove and beats Hogan bloody . The ref calls for the bell .

Josh Hill : Fans referee Tex Cobb has halted this contest . Your winner and still WCPW Heavy.......

Dynamite grabs the mic .

Dynamite: Does that man down there laying in a pool of his own blood look like a champion ? Does he look like I winner ? No , I not only look like the winner I am the winner . As of now I am crowning myself the Windy City Pro Wrestling Heavyweight Champion !!!

Dynamite rolls out of the ring , he beats on Hogan a bit more with the glove and then grabs the title belt off the time keepers table . He leaves to a smattering of boos . That’s how the show ends .

End show

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo !   Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo ! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 2:37 pm

Please push Madusa to the damn moon!

Paul Jones may be Backlunds biggest hinge. I cant see this partnership lasting long

Digging the MJF push

Razor and Luger....why am I liking this pairing already?

Dynamite just became Windy Cities most hated man

Great show JR
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo !   Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo ! EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 3:04 am

Good stuff at the opener

Ok... I'm watching this Backlund/ Jones situation carefully

Want to see Lex with a big push

Really like what you're doing with Demolition here

Okay so, Here's the thing Smile

Its a little hard for me seeing Dynamite hang with a guy twice his. Its even harder when that guy is the Hulkster. I get DK is an ass kicker. But I'm still having a little trouble buying it

Great Show once again JR
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo !   Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo ! EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 3:32 pm

really liked this house show

was shocked to see steamboat actually lose

that main event was great !

Maybe to make it more believable,DK coulda worked on the leg,but i could still seeing a juiced up DK hanging with Hogan due to some dubious means !

DAMN GOOD SHOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo !   Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo ! Empty

Back to top Go down

Windy City Pro Wrestling House Show Porter County Fair Grounds Valpo !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: