FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TSW Burn #2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

TSW Burn #2 Empty
PostSubject: TSW Burn #2   TSW Burn #2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 11:39 am

THIS SHOW IS DEDICATED TO ANDREW "TEST" MARTIN

TSW Burn #2 TSWBURNBANNER

(The opening video plays with scenes of various famous sites from New York, New Jersey & Connecticut with images of memebrs of the TSW roster mixed in between. Playing to the sounds of "The Power" by Snap.)
http://www.supload.com/listen?s=P50Ld9

(Show opens with a video package showing the formation of the new Four Horsemen and the vicious beating given Austin Idol and Bob Backlund.)

(Camera is now in ring with the Four Horsemen. Flair is in a grey pinstriped suit, Savage in a black suit, Wagner in a white suit with a frilly trim and Muraco in a pair of khakis and a navy blue sports jacket. The crowd is booing there are some cheers but mostly boos.)

TSW Burn #2 Thehorsemen

Flair: What you just saw there was the single biggest event in the history of the UWF! Whoooo! Four World Heavyweight Champions brother. Count them! 1,2,3,4! New York city! Tri-State! The UWF! The World! Meet the gold standard in this business. Meet the Horsemen.

Savage: Oh yeah. I can dig it! Everybody better get ready to step aside and let the Four Horsemen move to the front! We aint asking, we are telling you how its gonna be.

Muraco: Mr Trump paid us a lot of money to be here. He did that because he knows we are the best there is. And we are going to earn those fat paychecks by doing exactly what we say we're gonna do. And that's dominating not just here in TSW but over the entire UWF.[/color]

GGW: (Crowd boos loudly) Heh Heh. You neanderthals can boo all you want. Only a moron would jeer the finest collection of champions this sport has ever or will ever see. But what else could we expect from the likes of you "urban" folk. It's obvious that someone of my beauty would not be accepted here. You claim to be the most diversified place in the country but still show your bias. Thats why it will make me and the rest of this fine assemblage very happy when at Wrestlemania, I once again am crowned the World Heavyweight Champion. (The rest of the Horsemen clap). Maxx Payne I have beaten you before and I think I'm going to have to spank you again. It doesnt matter who you are you are all but mere peasants to the Wrestling royalty you
see before you.

(Then we hear over the PA system someone saying "ENOUGH! ENOUGH ALREADY!". The camera switches to the ramp to see Bob Backlund.)

TSW Burn #2 BobBacklund

Backlund: The four of you are the gold standard of sleep-aid. Insomniacs everywhere will worship you. But as for the rest of us we tire of hearing this drivel. You boys made a dreadful mistake by what you did to me last show. So how about this? Lets say you face me in that ring tonight George and put that title shot at Wrestlemania on the line? (Crowd cheers)

(The Horsemen laugh)

GGW: Don't be ridiculous. I will do no such thing in fact I will not face you at all. I am in serious training for Wrestlemania and will not sully my hands on you.

Muraco: Tell you what, Bob. You go find yourself a partner and you can face me and one of my fellow Horsemen later tonight. That is if you think anyone would be dumb enough to team with you?

Backlund: Fine, Its a deal. But Wagner you cant hide forever I willget my hands on you and when I do you will feel the retribution through my Crossface Chickenwing.

Monsoon: Holy cow! What a way to kick off this episode of Burn! Hello fans from the Hammerstein Ballroom in downtown New York City. I am Gorilla Monsoon your host I am here along side my new broadcast partner, Matt Striker, and Matt we have got some line-up tonight.

Striker: That we do, Mr Monsoon. And may I just say how honored I am to be here in TSW and to replace that bumbling fool.

Ozzy: Donshu fahjat boutmee.

Striker: Well one of them anyway.

Monsoon: Ozzy! How are you today?

Ozzy: Isis grite! Hampy toby here.

Monsoon: Well you just heard. It will be Bob Backlund and a partner of his choosing vs 2 of the Horsemen. Also we will see Rob Van Dam face off against Sabu. The debut of The Great Muta and more. Now lets take it to the ring and Howard Finkel.

Fink: Here is our opening contest for Burn. (Crowd pops)

TSW Burn #2 Batten_Twins

The Batten Twins

-------VS------

TSW Burn #2 Fedor_2TSW Burn #2 Vladimir_KozlovTSW Burn #2 BobbyHeenan

The Empire (Fedor Emelianenko & Vladimir Kozlov) w/Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Monsoon: Here is our first look at The Empire.

Striker: This is very formidable team on paper that Bobby Hennan has comprised. Both men are former Sambo champions and garnered a lot of notoriety in the world of MMA. That's Mixed Martial Arts for you Ozzy.

Ozzy: Deer tobeg Mudder F*ckers!

(The Battens are as game as they can be but this is a mutilation. Fedor and Vlad just
completely manhandle the twins using various throws. Bobby is all business on the outside shouting instructions. He tells his team to finish it. They put Bart on the top rope and both men go up and hit a Double Super-Brain Buster. Its academic as the ref Shane Sewell makes the 3 count.)

Fink: Here are your winners, The Empire!

Monsoon: An impressive debut for the Brain's new team. Fans we'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Kristal Marshall)

TSW Burn #2 Kristal_2

Kristal: I'd like to bring out a new additin to the TSW roster and a man with a great deal of international success. I'm talking about Yuji Nagata. Hello Yuji welcome to TSW.

Nagata: Thank you. I am honored to be here.

Kristal: Yuji you have been a champion in the past but now here in the TSW you have to start at the bottom. How do you feel about that?

Nagata: Well I think that is the way it should be. I ask for no special treatment I am willing to show everyone that I am indeed a champion and it will only be a matter of time before I once again prove that.

Kristal: Well with the Four Horsemen here you may have a bit harder time getting there.

Nagata: I know of these men they are the top men not only here but in the World. Still they will find out I am too.

Kristal: Well there you have it. Back to ringside.

Monsoon: Thank you Kristal. Last show there was a verbal confrontation between Awesome Kong, Raisha Saeed & one Mickie James. Lets go back and revisit that now.

(Video plays of Mickie challenging Awesome Kong to a match on the next show which Kong Accepted.)

Striker: The diminutive Mickie James seems to have the confidence of a Mastodon. She called out the appropriately named Awesome Kong and now she must answer that in the ring.

Ozzy: Wasda f*ck diddy shay?

TSW Burn #2 Kongnewchamp

Awesome Kong w/ Raisha Saeed
Tokyo, Japan
Theme music: Awesome

http://www.supload.com/music/Awesome-Kong-original-Theme-download-LNPQ3DIQHG4D.html

-------VS--------

TSW Burn #2 MICKIE7

Mickie James
Richmond, Virginia
Theme music: Family Affair- Mary J Blige

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=zFyrPj

(The two women walk to the center of the ring. Kong towers over Mickie but Mickie shows no fear and is talking trash at Kong. Kong has had enough and piefaces James across the ring. Mickie is up and charges at Kong only to get wiped out by a clothesline. Kong drops a huge legdrop on her and makes the cover. 1.. 2.. NO!
Mickie gets her shoulder up. Kong kneels over the already battered body of James. She starts to slap away at her head. Kong gets up and brings Mickie with her by the hair. Kong lands a few body punches tothe ribs. Then sends her into the ropes. Mickie comes off with a low shoulder block to the knee of Awesome Kong, knocking her off
balance. Mickie is up and dropkicks Kong in the back. Kong stumbles forward and rams her own jaw into the turnbuckle.

The fans have come alive in support of Mickie. James runs up the back of Kong and applies a sleeperhold. Kong is staggering around the ring. Finally she throws herself and Mickie over the top rope and out to the floor but Mickie holds on as the fans are really cheering now. Charles Robinson begins to count. Saeed goes over and pulls Mickie off of Kong James turns around and hits a Mick-Kick to Saeed knocking her down. But that gave Kong the moment she needed when Mickie turns back she is caught by a spinning backfist. Kong now throws James back in the ring. She follows after and hits the Implant Buster followed by an Awesome Bomb for the win.)

Monsoon: Oh my! Mickie James may be seriously injured following that Awesome Bomb.

Striker: A spirited effort by Mickie James quelled by the juggernaut-like force of one Awesome Kong.

Ozzy: Yes but it definately helped that Raisha Saeed was able to interject herself at a crucial moment in that match. Nevertheless a fine win for Kong.

Striker: Who are you and what did you do to Mr Osbourne?

Monsoon: Haha! Unbelievable folks.

(Camera shows Bob Backlund getting ready for his match by stretching.)

Monsoon: Has Mr Backlund found himself a partner? We will find out soon. Stay tuned!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the ring where we have Joel Gertner inside with a couple of reciners set up)

Gertner: Welcome Ladies & Gentleman to The Pad. I'm am your host.... Joel

"I was driving from Philly on my way to the show
When on the side of the road I saw this ho. (Pointing a audience member)
Who said for 50 bucks anywhere I could stick it...

So while I continued to drive I started with her yapper
Then parked and filled her crapper
But instead of the money I gave her that Ticket (Crowd Cheers)

GERTNER!

Gertner: Ladies and gentlemen my guests tonight are from the motherland allow me to introduce Bruno Sammartino and Santino Marella.

(Out comes Santino & Bruno)

Gertner: Gentlemen welcome to the Pad. Have a seat.

Santino: Thanka you Mr Gerber. It is my and my very good friend Bruno's pleasure to be in here.

Gertner: Well the 2 of you are here in TSW. Are you looking to compete in the Tag Team division?

Santino: Well of course.

Sammartino: Hold on Santino. I'm not sure about that. I have a lot of goals in mind here but they all end with me winning titles. Now its true that me and Santino are both from Italy but I dont really know the guy.

Santino: Whadda talkin. We are paisans Mr Samaritano. We have to stick together here okay. You trust me I know what is best. Thats why I signed an open contract for a tag match in 3 weeks for TSW first big house show in Picataway, New Jersey. Now come on we have to talk tradgedy.

(Bruno looks annoyed at Santino but shakes his head and follows him out.)

(Camera switches back to announce team.)

Monsoon: Well what Santino was talking about is going to be TSW's first big house show coming up in April entitled Spring Quake. Coming to you from Rutgers Stadium in Piscataway, NJ. Tickets are on sale now at the Ticketmaster and the Rutgers Stadium box office.

Ozzy: Ahve plaid dat pless ina pass.

(Camera returns to ring)

TSW Burn #2 Chilly_Willy

Chilly Willy
250 Lbs
East Orange, New Jersey

-------VS--------
TSW Burn #2 GreatMuta

The Great Muta
231 Lbs
Japan

(Muta attacks quickly. Landing kicks and knife hand chops to his opponent. Muta mysteriously holds his fingers in his mouth before taking them out to thrust them into the throat of Chilly Willy. Muta applies a nerve pinch on the shoulder of Willy.)

Monsoon: What can you tell us about The Great Muta, Matt?

Striker: The Great Muta is well versed in many forms of Martial Arts and has a vast knowledge of extremely painful nerve holds. The man is a legend in his home country of Japan and is known as "The Pearl of The Orient". He often wrestles sans the make-up as Keiji Mutoh and is possibly the most popular competitor in that country.

Ozzy: Heez a Scary f*cker!

(It's been all Muta in this one. Muta sends Willy into the corner and follows with his patented Handspring Back Elbow into a Bulldog. Muta lifts his Weary opponent and hits a backbreaker then he makes a cut-throat motion and climbs the ropes. He hits a picture perfect moonsault. Referee Shane Sewell makes the 3 count.)

Fink: Here is your winner, The Great Muta!

(Camera shows RVD in his dressing room doing splits to stretch.)

TSW Burn #2 Rob_van_dam_stretch

Monsoon: Holy cow RVD is getting ready for Sabu. That match is coming up next. And still to come our main event. The Horsemen will face Bob Backlund and a partner of his choosing.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Kristal)

Kristal: Right now I would like to welcome the Iron Shiek.

Shiek: Thasa right, I ama the Iron Shiek. The greratest wrestler in all the UWF and the World.

Kristal: Next week I am told we will see your in-ring debut here in TSW against Sim Snuka.

Shiek: Ah yes you are very intelligent African woman. I will face the Superfly he is known as a top man I will defeat him.

Kristal: Uh, no not Jimmy Snuka, his son Sim Snuka.

Shiek: What!? Is this some kinda joke ona the shiek? The shiek only fight the man not the boy. I think someone trying to maka fool of Shiek. Next week baby Snuka you will pay for joke.

(Camera returns to ring)

TSW Burn #2 RVD

Rob Van Dam
237 Lbs
Battle Creek, Michigan
Theme music: Walk- Pantera

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=xXBCoz

------VS--------

TSW Burn #2 Sabu_6

Sabu
220 Lbs
Bombay, Michigan
Theme music: Huka Blues- Harry Slash & The Slashtones

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=32KNUP

(During introductions we see Rob Van Dam do his double thumb pose along with the signature spinning kick. Not to be outdone does his famous point to the heavens. Match starts quickly as both men are as quick as a hiccup. Sabu dropkicks the knee of RVD and then lands a hard kick to side of his head and then a legdrop to the back of the skull. He quicly tries to lock in a modified Camel Clutch but RVD counters it into a ankle lock Sabu scrambles and grabs the ropes before any real damage can be done. RVD breaks the hold and backs off as the crowd gives some
polite cheers. Sabu goes for a single leg dive but Rob jumps over the attempt and lands an elbow across the back of Sabu on his way down and then follows with a flipping legdrop to the back of Sabu's head. Now RVD locks in a headlock.)

Striker: What we have here are two evenly matched opponents. It may very well come down to the proverbial "first mistake" that decides the outcome.

Monsoon: Many underestimate the mat wrestling skill of Sabu, Matt. But he can get it done when he wants.

Ozzy: Why doz disguy havso meny scars?

(It's been back and forth throughout with both men getting there fair share of offense. Sabu is able to hit Air Sabu and goes for the cover. 1.. 2.. No! RVD kicks out. Sabu goes for a piledriver but RVD reverses it and hits it he goes up and hits the Split-Legged Moonsault. Referee sewell counts 1.. 2..

NO! Sabu barely kicks out both men are exhausted as the fans are openly applauding the effort. Both men are up and trading right hands. Sabu lands a kick to the solar plexus and then a DDT. He climbs the ropes and goes for the Arabian Legdrop. But RVD is able to avoid it. He quickly hits the ropes and performs Rolling Thunder on the fallen Sabu. He makes the cover 1.. 2.. NO!

RVD slaps the mat in disappointment. He once again climbs the ropes and hits the 5 Star Frog Splash. The impact hurts both men and RVD takes about 30 seconds to recover then he slowly crawls and covers Sabu. We ear the bell ring signalling the end of the match.)

Fink: Ladies & gentlemen the time limit has expired. This match is a draw! (Crowd boos)

(The crowd starts a 5 more minutes chant but from the looks of both competitors its easy to see they are both done for the night.)

(Camera switches to backstage somewhere outside the office of TSW president, Donald Trump. Where we see Becky Bayless and Chris Candio along with Sunny in a heated exchange.)

Becky: I already told you both, he is busy and is not seeing anyone right now!

Candido: And I told you, I dont care. I am the biggest star in this company and I demand an audience right this fn minute!

Sunny: You better do as we say or we'll make sure you're back waiting tables at Denny's.

(In comes Trump)

Trump: what's all the commotion out here?!

Becky: I'm sorry sir. but these two wont go away. I told them you were busy.

Trump: (sigh) It's okay Becky. I'll deal with it. Thank you. Now what the hell do you want? This better be good.

Candido: Okay first of all you have got to get rid of her. She's very rude, do you know...

Trump: Enough already! You're treading on thin ice.

Candido: Okay. I'm sure you saw what happened during the opening match of TSW. They used illegal tactics to beat me and my partner. We want a rematch at Spring Quake.

Trump: That's it?! Fine now leave me alone.

Sunny: Um one more thing.

Trump: What now?

Candido: That is gonna take too long before I can get my revenge so I'm asking for a singles match next week against either of those Maximo brothers.

Trump: Okay okay. Is that it? Now please leave and don't come back without an appointment!

Sunny: Thank you Thank you!

(Candido & Sunny leave happily. The camera is fixed on Mr Trump)

Trump: Who the hell were those two? Hmm. This is gonna be a problem.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the ring)

Fink: This is your Main Event of Burn! (Crowd cheers)

TSW Burn #2 Magnificient_MuracoTSW Burn #2 RicflairTSW Burn #2 JJ_Dillon

Magnificient Muraco & "Nature Boy" Ric Flair w/JJ Dillon
Theme music: Theme from 2001 - A Space Odyssey

http://www.supload.com/listen?s=4jk8C6

--------VS---------

Bob Backlund & ?????????

(Backlund comes out on the stage. He pauses for amoment then out comes.....)

TSW Burn #2 Austin_idol

(Austin Idol!)

Monsoon: Idol is here? He took a vicious beating last time I didn't think he would be back so soon.

Striker: Apparently the desire for retribution is a strong one as Austin Idol is here to get a measure of revenge on the Horsemen.

Ozzy: F*ck em up!

(The team of Backlund and Idol are fired up by the crowd and just begin to lay into Flair and Muraco. Bob And Austin grab both opponenets and throw them into each other as they collide they both rollout the ring. Dillon is trying to get them to regroup as the crowd is on their feet. Eventually order is restored and we have Backlund in the ring against Muraco. The usual scientific mat wrestler Backlund has resorted to fisticuffs today as he is continuing to batter Muraco from post to post. The tag is made to Austin who continues with the same strategy and that is to beat the hell out the Horsemen. He whips Muraco into the corner and follows with a
lariot to the buckle. Dillon jumps up on the apron to distract Idol. Bob runs in the ring the referee Charles Robinson chases Backlund back to the corner. While he does Flair comes in and hits a chop block on Idol.)

Monsoon: Flair with a cheap shot and momentum has changed.

Striker: Thats the thing with these men. you give them any opening and they will take advantage. Now lets see how the team of Idol and Backlund can regain the momentum.

(Now its the Horsemen who are using their half of the ring and are working over Austin Idol for the last few minutes. Flair hits a delayed verticle suplex and goes for the cover but only gets 2. The crowd are stomping there feet trying to get life into Idol. Muraco hits a powerslam and applies a nerve hold. But Austin refuses to submit. He begins shaking his leg and uses the fans energy to drive himself back to a kneeling position. He fires a few closed fists at Muraco's mid-section and gets the hold released.)

(Idol goes for the tag but is drop toe hold by Muraco who tags in Flair. Flair has Idol in the corner and lays in a vicious chop. He looks into the crowd and gives out a "whoooo!" He does it again and you can see the chest of Idol is beet red. Flair slams him down and goes for a knee drop but Idol moves. he rolls to the corner Flair is after him but its too late. The tag has been made and now Flair is begging off. Backlund will have none of it and starts to kick at Flair while Muraco enters and is caught with a hard right hand and is thrown to the outside. Idol now staggers in the ring and hits a plancha onto Muraco as the crowd erupts. While the ref is seeing to the outside action Flair hits a lowblow on Bob. He now goes for the Figure Four Leglock but Backlund reaches up and hooks him into a small package. Robinson turns and counts 1.. 2..

3!)

Fink: Here are your winners,the team of Bob Backlund and Austin idol! (Crowd pops)

Ozzy: Aww f*ckin right! Datwas a funtazic mash. Godshow.

Monsoon: I couldn't have said it better myself Oz. Wait what is happening in the ring?

(During the celebration Savage and GGW nade their way intothe ring and attacked the winners now its 5 on 2. but from the back comes Yuji Nagata and the Road Warriors. The Horsemen quickly hightail it out of there but the damage is done as for the 2nd week in a row they leave Idol and Backlund lying.)

Monsoon: This thing isn't over yet, that's for sure. That's our show folks. See you next time!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

TSW Burn #2
Page 1 of 1