FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) Empty
PostSubject: HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode)   HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:23 am

[size=16]DARK MATCHES:

1. Gen Next def Batten Twins (Neville pins Brad)

2. Tamina Snuka def Spanish Red (Death Leap)

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) 130642456615111734

(Opening Video plays showing classic HLW scenes with a grainy video. Then switches to HD video showing clips of the new roster of HLW. This is playing to a remixed version of Public Enemy's 'Bring The Noise'. The Video ends with a scene of Junkyard Dog holding up the HLW Heavyweight title from Hell-iday Cheer '12.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPV6PFy2t9M

(Video starts to play showing the ending of the World 6-Man title match in Puerto Rico between Entourage and the League. Just when the run-in is about to happen the video stops abruptly. Screen goes black then it switches to the control room with Joe Park Esq screaming at the techs.)

Park: Are you guys crazy??!!!! You can't show that on the network. Did you forget what this station is??! Do you even know what BET stands for?! We will NEVER show this footage on this show! Now get back to work!

Cole: Hello fans this is HLW TV! We are back from the carribean. Puerto Rico was awesome!

Lombardi: For once we agree, Cole. Now fans there was some controversy at the show. We have been forbidden to show you what happenned but what we can say is during the World 6-Man Title match, a group of men entered the ring. Dressed in all white including hoods covering there faces. They brutally attacked members of the League and left them lying. We know that Teddy Long is in the building and we will hear from him tonight when he speaks to Abraham Washington on High Level Chat.

Sheen: There's a lot of speculation on what that attack meant. I am not at liberty to say what I feel due to a gag order by the network but you can draw your own conclusions.

Lots more news coming from that show. Austin Aries is still the Junior Heavyweight Champion. He will be here later. Lots more that we will discuss as the show proceeds.

Lombardi: As for tonight, our main event will be Chris Candido defending the HLw Cruiserweight Title against El Generico.

Cole: Thats not all. Randy Savage will face Kofi Kingston. All that and more. Lets send it to the ring for a HLW debut.

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) Hqdefault

Nicole: Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to HLW TV. This is our opening contest!

Latin Connection (Tony Torres & Anthony Rivera)
Combined weight 403 Lbs

-------vs--------

Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly)
Combined weight 385 Lbs

Cole & O'Reilly are excitement personified. They wow the crowd with innovative offense and great double teams. They end after hitting Torres with Ride The Lightning (Modified Total Elimination)

Winners: Future Shock

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) Kyleoreilly1

Cole: Wow! The fans ceertainly liked Future Shock.

Sheen: I liked them too. The are as fast as greased....me.

Lombardi: Please don't ask him to explain that. These young men spent some time in SSW. Now there here looking to make a name forthem selves in the tag team division.

Cole: A division now headed by the Kings of Wrestling. Who captured the Titles from the Skyscrapers down in PR. Fans we'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage with Becky Bayless.)

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) Bayless1

Bayless: Hello wrestling fans, I'm Becky Bayless and everyone is still talking about the World Tour Show in Puerto Rico. I want to bring in Alberto del Rio. Alberto you were victorious in Puerto Rico. Now what is next for you?

ADR: I'm gonna tell you what's next Becky. Escucha me. I am Royalty. You see my cars, my clothes, my homes. Now I want Championship Gold. Could be the Tri-State, Could be the Heavyweight. But Alberto Del Rio is going to have it. I'm a amn who is used to getting what he wants. Comprende?

Bayless: I got you...Now I would like a minute with the World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry. Mark, you did not return from Puerto Rico as the Heavyweight Champion.

Henry: I aint here to talk about that! I want to know what is HLW gonna do about what happened to my brothers in the League?!

(In rushes Joe Park.)

Park: Mr Henry! I understand you\re upset. But this WILL NOT be discussed on this show. I warn you. Failure to comply can & will result in litigation taken against you and subsequent monetary fines will be levied along with the possibility of Suspension and/or termination of your contract.

(Henry looks a Becky confused.)

Bayless: He says chill or the bosses are gonna screw with you.

Henry: This aint right! IT AINT RIGHT!

Bayless: It's getting tense here. Back to ringside.

Cole: Time for some ladies action action.

Sheen: Always a favorite time of mine.

Kelly Kelly
Florida

----------vs---------

Naomi Knight
Orlando, FL

(Competitive match between friends. Kelly hits a ack Suplex on Naomi when Mercedes Martinez storms down the aisle. She goes right into the ring and hits a Running kick to the face of Kelly. She pulls Naomi up and givers her the Pescadora Buster! Then she grabs Kelly and sends her over the top rope. Then asks for a microphone.)

Referee calls this a no-contest

Mercedes: Are you kidding? You have these two bendejas in my ring taking up air time? MY AIR TIME?! Forget the Cindy Rogers, the Sara Del Reys the Beth Phoenixes. I am the best Womens Wrestler in the World! Just ask the puta, Lita. Yeah she wormed her way into retaining that title. But at the end which one of us looked like a champion? I walked out that ring with my head high. While you were helped to the back. I heard what you said and you're right. We WILL be seeing each other again. You have something that is mine. You will know when I'm near...by the trail of bodies I leave in my wake!

Cole: She has snapped.

Lombardi: Her desire to beWorld champion has consumed her.

Sheen: I'm going to check on Kelly Kelly.

Cole: We'll be back.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the office of GM Jack Tunney as the phone rings.)

Tunney: Hello?...Oh Yes sir! How are you?....Here? Sure we would love to have you. When were you planning to.....Now? Uhhh ok sir, see you soon.

(Tunney hangs up.)

Tunney: What the hell does HE want?

(Camera returns to ringside)

Cole: Welcome Back folks. Lots of news coming from our show in Puerto Rico. One of the most talked about happenings was the match between Randy Savage and Brayden Walker.

Lombardi: Savage got the win but the story was how Walker took the fight to the former two-time World champion like a Wildcat.

Sheen: Did you see Macho Man's face after the match was over. He was shocked. He took Brayden lightly and it almost cost him.

Randy "Macho Man" Savage
249 Lbs
Sarasota, FL
Theme Music: Black Ice- AC/DC

--------vs---------

Kofi Kingston
212 Lbs
Ghana, West Africa
Theme Music: Soca Junkie- Mr Dale

(Fast paced match. Both men get off their signature offense. A few near falls for both men. Savage catches Kofi with a reverse Atomic Drop he hits the ropes for his patented Flying Lariat but he stumbles off the ropes. He turns to look back at the ropes when he turns back he is hit with the 540 Kick!. Kofi covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Kofi Kingston

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) 200px-kofi_kingston_rosemont_il_0311086

Sheen: Wow! What a blunder!

Cole: This is a huge upset.

Lombardi: It looked like Savage tripped on the ropes somehow. Strange for sure but what a feather in Kofi's cap.

(In the ring Randy is looking at the replay on the big screen. He sees a hand came from under the apron and tripped him up. Savage is incensed he jumps out the ring and goes to the spot the hand came from. he pulls away the apron and is immediately blasted with a fire estinguisher foam. Savage falls back stunned and blinded. From under the ring emerges....

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) 2404match

Brayden Walker! He looks at the crowd, smiles then takes his leave up the aisle.)

Cole: This guy just signed his own death Warrant.

Sheen: Ehh. I've done that a thousand times.

Lombardi: Walker is playing a dangerous game. That's for sure.

Cole: Still to come Austin Aries is here. Our Main Event featuring a title defense by Chris Candido. But up next HLW chat with Teddy Long.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns backstage as we see a Town Car pull up and out steps....

UWF President, Paul Boesch. He looks around then looks back into the car and says something we can't hear and closes the car door.)

Park: Hello and welcome to HLW sir.

Boesch: Aren't you the guy starting all the trouble around here?

Park: No sir. I'm just the legal counsel helping to keep our programmimng wholesome for our fans.

You're a slimy lawyer. Go away. I hate lawyers.

Tunney: Don't mind him sir. Welcme to the show. Would you like a tour?

Boesch: This is not a social call, Jack. Is there somewhere we can speak privately?

Tunney: Certainly sir, just this way.

(Park watches them leave as Savage enters the frame.)

Savage: Didya see that?! I'm gonna kill him!! No one does that to me...NO ONE!

Park: Calm down. I have plans for Mr Walker.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: Up next is the return to HLW TV of Hiro-CIMA

Lombardi: Been awhile since we've seen this fine team in action.

Sheen: These guys are badly over looked. I know that feeling...every year at the Emmys.

Brad & Bart Batten
West Virginia
387 Lbs

------vs-------

Hiro-CIMA
403 Lbs

(Total squash match. CIMA hits a sit-out Powerbomb on Bart. Tanahashi hits High Fly Flow for the win.)

Winners: Hiro-CIMA

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) CIMA_jan2010

COMMERCIAL BREAK

(Show returns to the set of HLW Chat with Abraham washington.)

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) Washington

AW: Ladies and gentlemen Welcome to the show. Just got back from Puerto ico. Had a great time but there was something that put a taste in many of our mouths. I don't mean the pasteles either. Welcome my guest, Teddy Long.

(Long comes out with MVP and Mark Henry)

[color#00bbff]Long: Thank you brother.

AW: I see you got some back-up but I'm not digging that this dude is here.(Pointing at Henry.)

Long: You got nothing to worry about, these boys are here as my protection..

AW: So you feel you need protection?

Long: Don't you? You saw what hey did to the *bleep* League! Jack & Shelton are still recovering! We wnt something. Reparations!

AW: I'm not sure what you.....

(Lights in studio goes dark. Then the big screen lights up and we see 3 figures cloaked in white. One is speaking with a digitized voice.)

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) 0050_ku_klux_klan_03_zps8f65dd8b

Long...you and your group of thugs are on borrowed time. We are here to clean this place. Make it pure. We don't need your kind here. We don't want your kind here. We are K.K.K. and we will be you're undoing.

(Screen goes black and lights return,)

Long: You see? This *bleep* isn't right. Boys get me out of here!

AW: I'm speechless...

Long: They coming for me!

AW: Back to Michael and the crew.

(Camera switches to ringside.)

Cole: How did they?...

Lombaardi: That looked like it came from the control room. They must have forced their way in there.

Sheen: TI'ts obvious now it wasn't a random attack....

Cole: Still trying to process this but in the ring is the World Junior Heavyweight Champion, Austin Aries.

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) 86d9424e675c9d44955cd49684b07647

Aries: Well HLW I'm back home. I went around the World bringing the Age of Aries to the masses. One after one challengers stepped up....One by one they fell. I am greatest Champion that ever lived and I proved it. So what's next? Well I'm thinking maybe I need to one up myself. Maybe I need to be the one to put an end to the longest reigng champion in the UWF. Yes you Blamnchard. How you are still champion boggles my mind. But I guess its just because you haven't faced me yet. So here's the deal....

Boesch: Excuse me Mr Aries...
(Aries turns to see Paul Boesch, Jack Tunney & with his arm in a sling, Paul London.)

he 3 stooges are here. Why the hell are you interupting me?

Boesch: Mr Aries..Pal London has petitioned the UWF for another title shot on the basis that you intentionally got yourself Disqualified in you last match.

Aries: WHAT?! Are you drunk? That was his LAST chance! He knew that going in. He didn't get the job done. I have lawyers Boesch you can't make me do this.

Boesch: You're right. But I am the president of the UWF and I can make things very hard for you in the future. So tell me Aries what can we do to make this happen?

[color:afb3=orange}Aries: Ok...I have conditions... 1. Its a No DQ match. 2. If London loses, he can NEVER compete for a World Title again.

London: Fine.

Aries: Hold on..Theres one last condition...

London: Whatever it is you got it!

[color]Aries: Hahaha good you imbecile. The match is NOW!!!

Boesch: No way Aries! London is injured! He needs time to heal & prepare!

London: I don't care! You want it now? Fine! I waive UWF of any responsibility. Let's do this!

(LOndon removes his sling and shirt and heads to the ring Aries says he needs to gets his boots on. Some lackey runs out with them andAustin is lacing them up at ringside. Meanwhile London is trying to limber up his shoulder.)

{color=red]Cole: Well folks I guess our main event has changed! Aries now defends the World title against a badly injured Paul London.[/color]

Lombardi: Fans might remember London as the winner of the 2013 J-Crown.

color=green]Sheen they might remember him for the guy who gets his arm tore off here tonight.[/color]

Nicole: This is our MAIN EVENT! It's for the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship.

Paul London
180 Lbs
Austin, TX

----------vs---------

Austin Aries
World Junior Heavyweight Champion
210 Lbs
Milwaukee, WI

(This match starts out with both men circling each other. Aries tries to grab the injured left arm but Paul kicks his hand away and in the same motion hits a jumping reverse kick sending Aris into the buckle. London charges and hits a corner dropkick. Then he hits a one arm suplex with a float over into a cover for a quick 2 count. London immediately locks in a headscissors. Aries does a headstand and pops out amd nails a basement dropkick to London. Then hits a Powerdrive Elbow. He gets up and does another one but misses. Austin rises and gets clotheslined. London does a runnig Legdrop. then he kneels over him and starts doing a ground and pound with a barrage of right hands. Aries is able to escape and get out the ring.

Aries scrambles London hits the ropes for a Baseball slide but Austin evades it. Pulls London out the ring by the leg.THen pushes him shoulder first into the ring post. London is down like a ton of bricks writhing in pain. Aries is leaning against the apron. And all of a sudden a smile creeps across his face. Then a chuckle which seems absolutely dastardly. He pulls Paul up and tosses him back in the ring.

He's about to climb in then stops. Jumps down and grabs a steel chair. He looks at it a second then dives in the ring with it. He is Piccks up the chair but London immediately kicks the chair into Aries face! London School boys him 1.. 2..

NO! Aries kicks out and lands a kick right to the injured left wing of Paul. Who is in tremendous pain. Aries picks up the chair and swings it right after the left arm. The smack of metal hitting bone and flesh echoes through the arena. Referee Joey Marella is pleading with Aries to stop but Its no DQ and Aries has no mercy. He swings again and connects as London is just balled p on the mat. It looks like the damage is done. But then Austin starts wailing away. The crowd is groaningalmost like they can share in the pain of the challenger. Aries drops the chair and covers the beaten London. 1.. 2.. No!

Aries is no longer smiling. He locks on the Fujiwara Armbar. London is literally crying out in agaony. Aries is also yelling. He is yelling "tap". London refuses. Aries finally gives up the hold. He stands and stomps down on the arm of London. "You wanted this! Don't cry now!" Aries shouts dowm. He pulls him up by the hair but then London rolls him up into a small package! 1.. 2..

NOOO!!! Aries kicks out he is wide-eyed askining the ref. Marella holds up 2 fingers. Aries pulls him up...Brainbuster! He covers 1.. KICK OUT!!!!! He KICKED OUT AT 1! The crowd is on their feet! Aries is not deterred. He lands a left hook. London lands a right. They are trading punches now. Both men are rocked. London is getting the advantage though He lands 3 unanswered blows then Austin eaches out and yanks the left arm of London. He is down to a knee. Aries hoists him up for another Brainbuster...He nails it! Aries climbs up. 450 Splash...but Paul got his knees up! Leg Sweep DDT on the Chair! Aries is out. LOndon Star Press!!! Marella counts 1.. 2..

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The crowd erupts!!!!)

Nicole: Ladies & Gentlemen The Winner & NEEEEEWWWWWW UWF WORLD JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...PAUL LONDON!!!!!!

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) PaulLondon_display_image

Cole: History has been made! We have a new Junior Heavyweght Champion!

Lombardi: his may have been the gutsiest performance I've ever seen. The "Age of Aries" Has come to a screeching halt!

Sheen: London was a man possesed. He refused to be beaten. Aries was a great champion but tonight Paul London was the better man.

Cole: Folks that's our show we will see the candido title defense next show. Until then Good night!

Sheen: London Winning!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Supes
Admin
Supes

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) Empty
PostSubject: Re: HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode)   HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:24 am

This Show was never posted back in 2013. It was uncovered from the HLW studios and presented here for the first time.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

HLW TV #34 (The Lost Episode)
Page 1 of 1