FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW World Tour Preview Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW World Tour Preview Show Empty
PostSubject: PNW World Tour Preview Show   PNW World Tour Preview Show EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:07 am

PNW WORLD TOUR PREVIEW SHOW

Coss: Hello everyone, I'm Don Coss. I am here with the vivacious Missy Hyatt and we are here to give you a Preview of PNW's big Show in Coppenhagen, Denmark.

Hyatt: It's going to be a great time out there. We plan on showing the fans in Denmark why PNW is top territory in the UWF.

Coss: I think we should start off by telling the fans that we have 2 more matches added to the show.

Hyatt: That's right Don. After what happened at Freedom. Big John Studd has been signed to face Sgt Slaughter one on one.

Coss: Lets take a look at what happened then.

(After the match Osirus nails Adam with a chair. Then all the Embassy attack Slaughter. Studd gives him the Side Suplex the drapes the American flag over him. Then he drops his Big Elbow on him 3 times as the fans are livid.)

Hyatt: That was so tasteless. Also on the show the PNW Tag Team Champs, Sweet & Sour Inc will defend their titles against the team of Adam Pearce & Willie Mack.

Coss: Adam Pearce was just reinstated after being suspended for a failed drug test. Apparently someone came forward with proof of tampering and Pearce is back.

Hyatt: Whoever came forward really came through for him. I feel this teram is destined for gold.

Coss: we will also see a battle of relative newcomers as Seth Rollins meets Triple H.

Hyatt: Alongside the beautiful Aksana. I had recently spoken to them after a match.

(Missy: Ahhh another blonde in the company. Great. OK Triple H what brings you to PNW?

HHH: Well I felt I needed a new start, in a new area and what better place than here in Pacific Northwest Wrestling! Now this is pretty drab out here and you people drink way too much coffee. I mean have you seen your teeth? But luckily I have some companionship that can brighten anyplace.

Missy: Ah-ha. Um aren't you married?

HHH: My personal life doesn't concern you or anyone else. All you need to know is what I just did to that burrito in the ring is what is going to happen to ANYONE who gets in my way here.)

Coss: That will be some match. The Washington Champion, Darren Young defends that title against his biggest nemesis, Ryback.

Hyatt: Ryback earned that victory at Freedom. He had big surprise as he made his way to the ring. Let's take a look.

(Haynes is in the ring as Ryback comes out. He starts down the ramp then stops. He turns and points towards the entrance and out walks....

PNW World Tour Preview Show Tumblr_m6wo4fHRJy1rsccs1o1_250

Jesse Sorensen! The crowd gives a standing ovation to Jesse who still is brandishing a neck brace and is walking slowly. Even BJH is clapping for Jesse.)

Coss: That was such an incredible moment to see Jesse walk down the aisle under his own power. Another incredible moment is whenever Jushin "Thunder" Liger makes his way to the ring. The crowd simply goes crazy when they hear AC/DC's Thunderstruck play.

Hyatt: It is electric and when we go to Copenhagen he has a chance to once again reach the pinnacle as he faces Austin Aries for the World Junior Heavyweight Championship.

Coss: Here now is some footage from Liger in action at Freedom.

(Liger Nails Osirus with a huge Palm Thrust as the fans hit their feet. Ernesto is on queer street. Liger lands a boot then hooks him...LIGER BOMB! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Hyatt: Liger looks ready for his big match. Speaking of being ready for a World Title Match. The Ascension are ready to unleash their brand of madness against the UWF World 6-Man Champions, The Entourage.

Coss: We have wondered when the Ascension would make their move aganst the World Champs. Well the time is now. right now we have pre-recorded comments from Raquel Diaz.

(Diaz: I told you there were steps the Ascension had to take to prepare the World for the darkness to come. The next step is taking the World Titles. So we head to foreign soil to spread his word. July 31st will go down in history as the beginning. Denmark will be the first to be shown that the light is false and it is the Prince of Evil who is the truth. First Denmark...then the World.)

Hyatt: I swear that chick needs a volume. But you can't deny the Ascension's success so far.

Coss: Couldn't agree more, Missy. Earlier we said there were 2 matches added. Well the 2nd one is a doozy. PNW kingpin Dean Ambrose defends his title against the man he's been at odds with since day one, Billy Jack Haynes.

Hyatt: These two men have had many battles but one thing you should know. Haynes has never gained a pinfall or submission on Ambrose. If he should do that in Copenhagen he will walk away the champion.

Coss: Lets so everyone again how Dean won that title at Wrestlemania.

(He sends Dean into the ropes and goes for another Press slam but Ambrose is able to escape and hit a Back stabber. He covers for a 2 count. He is now looking for his Midnight Special finisher. But Haynes elbows his way out. Then locks in the Full Nelson! Dean quickly grabs the ropes but BJH refuses to release the hold. They tumble out the ring to the floor. Prince Nana is on the apron distracting the referee. Studd takes a swing at Ambrose but he ducks and Studd connects to the face of Haynes! Dean rolls back in as Haynes groggily starts to stand. Studd and Nana back away from the ring as they now watch. BJH crawls back into the ring and immediately gets hit with the Running Knee Smash. Haynes is all but out. Ambrose hooks him...Midnight Special!!!! 1 ... 2 ... 3!!!!)

Hyatt: Wow. What a moment in PNW history. But as you saw Haynes looked to have that match in his hands. Can he make things right at the World Tour Show?

Coss: I can't wait to see that match. But lets not forget the ladies of PNW.

Hyatt: You better not Don! Former Battle Queen Tag Team Champions, The Canadian Ninjas get a rematch as they face The newly crowned champions, LOVE & Candice, The Hotties! We want to thank SSW and Battle Queens for the following footage of thatr title change in New York City.

(Maxine finally makes the hot tag to Melina, who comes in and takes out both Hotties with flying clotheslines!  Melina is a house of fire, but she goes for the 'Last Call' (Leg Trap Sunset Flip) on Candice but LOVE comes in and cuts her off with a big boot.... LOVE goes for the choke slam, but Melina gets out of it with a big roundhouse kick to the head.... PRIMAL SCREAM TO LOVE BY MELINA!  1... 2... Nooooo!  Candice breaks it up....  Melina is pretty much going at it on her own because of Maxine's injured knee . . . Candice goes for the Candy Wrapper, but Melina shoves her off . . . TORNADO DDT ON CANDICE!!!!  1... 2 ... the ref is pulled out of the ring at the last second by LOVE!  LOVE distracts the ref when suddenly MADE IN SIN hit the ring!!!!  What the hell are they doing out here??  Melina doesn't see them... AND SHE TURNS AROUND RIGHT INTO THE '8TH DEADLY SIN' (3D)!!!!  Made in Sin bails out, and Candice crawls over and covers Melina!!!!  LOVE lets the ref go, and she turns around to see the cover and she counts the 1... 2... 3!!! We have new Battle Queens tag team champions!!)

Coss: Well the Hotties were the benefactors of Made In Sin's interference. Nevertheless they are the Champions and they will put those titles on the line against Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews.

Hyatt: I want to make sure we mention that there will be a performance by the mega-popular Danish group Alphabeat.

Coss: Not familiar with them myself but I'm sure it will be a treat for the hometown crowd. Well Missy there is just one match left to talk about.

Hyatt: That would be our Main Event. Christopher Daniels faces Raven in a Hell In A Cell Match.

Coss: The bigger story is what is at stake. If Raven loses he must leave PNW but if Daniels loses not only he but the entire Ascension are gone. These 2 men hate each other. They will destroy each other in that hellacious structure.

Hyatt: I don't think you can have a winner only a survivor.  Letys take a look at this feud.

(Video is shown showing Raven being hounded by the Ascension into joining them. Then we see Daniels debut and the attack on Raven. We see Raven beating Xion. Then footage of the savage whipping Raven suffered by Daniels. Finally we see when Raven cost Daniels the Washington title match.)

Coss: This is going to bee a war...Ladies and gentlemen that's our show. Remember you can see this show on PNWrestling.com if you are a club member. If not it will be available 2 days later for all members. Either way you do NOT want to miss this. Thank you Missy its been an honor.

Hyatt: Thank you Don. It was a blast! Fans we will see you again next time on PNW TV. For Don Coss, I'm Missy Hyatt, Good Night....I always wanted to say that!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW World Tour Preview Show
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: