FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Empty
PostSubject: SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!!   SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 9:59 am

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! SSWlogo

LIVE .... FROM THE PALALOTTOMATICA IN THE BIRTHPLACE OF WRESTLING .... ROME, ITALY ....

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! 1024px-Colosseum_in_Rome%2C_Italy_-_April_2007

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! SSWlogo

SHOOTING ....
STARS ....WRESTLING!!!! ....

.... AND ....

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! UWF-Logo

.... THE UNIVERSAL WRESTLING FEDERATION .... PRESENT ....

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Uwflog10

THE WORLD TOUR ALL-STAR SHOW!!!!

The kickoff show is airing live on various streaming services like:

HULU PLUS ....
SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Hulu-Plus-logo ....

YOUTUBE ....
SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Youtube-logo ....

GOOGLE TV ....
SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Google-TV-Logo-on-HDTV ....

FACEBOOK ....
SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! 320px-Facebook.svg

We go inside the PalaLottomatica arena in Rome, where there is a capacity crowd on-hand .... The seats are nearly full, and still more people are filing in as we begin the Royal Rumble pre-show .... We go to our expert All-Star panel hosted by WWF's Jim Ross and also featuring RWA's Nicholas DeVannes, 3 time former women's world champion and future hall of famer Cindy Rogers, and SSW's own John Bradshaw Layfield .... The panel will break down the action and get us ready for the show, plus we will have Hakushi defending the UWF Junior title against Zema Ion right here for free! .... SSW backstage correspondent Renee Young will be bringing us live interviews and social media interaction throughout the night ....

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! 3-29-2013+7-22-55+PM

She reminds the fans to follow along with the event on social media and join in the conversation using the #allstarkickoff

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! 297px-Twitter_bird_logo_2012.svg

Back at the desk, former UWF world tag team champion and UWF Junior Heavyweight champion NIGEL MCGUINESS joins the panel .... He takes a moment to hype up GCW, one of the newest promotions to join the UWF and says big things are in store in the future .... Nigel is here to help the panel break down the UWF Junior title match coming up at the end of the pre-show .... We get highlights of Zema Ion attacking Hakushi recently at the APW world tour show in Vancouver ....

IN THE BACK - Renee Young is with the challenger to the Junior title, Zema Ion, along with Amy Weber

Weber - 'Tonight the UWF Junior Heavyweight Division will become a whole lot prettier when my man Zema Ion defeats Hakushi to become the UWF Junior Heavyweight Champion. There is a reason that this super athlete was the longest reigning APW Junior Heavyweight champion of 2014 and that reason is that he is the hottest start going around today.'

Zema - 'That's right Amy. Hakushi, last time we were in the same ring together I almost dislocated your arm. Well tonight im going to dislocate you of the UWF Junior Heavyweight Title .... Bitch!'

Back to the panel, and they talk about the match that each one of them is personally looking forward to ....

@Mmmgorgeous (Tyler Breeze) - 'Um, someone needs to get an original gimmick .... There is only one face in the UWF that is the 'money maker' #Princepretty'

Then another tweet from Breeze ....

@Mmmgorgeous - 'Prince Pretty = gorgeous .... Zema Ion = uggo'

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! 180px-Tyler_Breeze_SummerSlam_Axxess_2013

JBL thinks the Dolph Ziggler - Rock match could still the show, while the women's title match is obviously near and dear to Cindy Rogers .... JR says without a doubt it has to be the Rumble match itself, which is making a comeback after several years .... DeVannes wants to see Eddie Guerrero vs Lex Luger and see if Eddie can keep his momentum going .... With RWA involved in 2 title matches and having 3 men in the Rumble, this could be a big night for DeVannes ....

We are shown some pics from the UWF All Stars Facebook page of various wrestlers on the card tonight at various landmarks throughout Rome ....

- Dolph Ziggler is shown at the Trevi Fountain
- Chris Jericho and his band FOZZY performing live at a venue the night before to help promote the event ....
- Kurt Angle and the GoG in front of the Roman Coliseum .... London and Kendrick have their theatrical masks on ....
[/b]

IN THE RING - We go up to the ring, as SSW owner Dixie Carter comes out to address the crowd .... She thanks the UWF for the opportunity to co-promote this show, and talks about how SSW was one of the 'ORIGINAL 2' promotions that helped form the UWF .... SSW has been a huge part of the growth of the UWF, but it never stops being an honor to host one of these big events .... Speaking of honor, it is Dixie's honor to personally welcome back JOE ROGAN & MIKE GOLDBERG to the SSW announce desk to call the action for this pay-per-view ....

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Goldberg1

Joe gets a huge 'WELCOME BACK!' Chant .... He and Mike pump up the Roman crowd and talk about tonight's show ....  

The panel discusses the tag team title match coming up later tonight .... Another former dual world champion, APW's own MICHAEL SHANE, joins the broadcast table as they breakdown tonight's match for the tag team titles .... Shane puts over the Briscoes as 'Jack Daniels violent' .... He talks about how hard it is to win 2 separate world titles, but his former partner Brian Kendrick can do something no one else has ever done and that is win the world tag team titles with 2 different partners ....

There are various tweets that scroll across the bottom of the screen, letting us know that various celebrites from sports and cinema are watching the event like JAY Z & BEYONCE, MIKE TYSON, and even IRON MAN himself, ROBERT DOWNEY JR ....

We go back to the panel, and the TV title match is the next topic of discussion among the panel .... The Rock has quietly become one of the greatest TV champions in history .... Rock has defeated all comers and has done so mostly without the help of his fellow Horsemen .... JBL says Rock is taking Ziggler lightly .... He predicts that if we are going to have a new champion tonight, it could be in this match ....

IN THE BACK - they send it to the back again, where Renee Young is outside the dressing room of the UWF Television champion .... Rock comes out and Renee asks him his thoughts on facing Dolph Ziggler tonight in Rome ....

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! The-Rock-with-the-New-WWE-title-Belt

Rock - 'What are the Rocks thoughts?  What are the Rocks ... Thoughts?!?!  Well, let the Rock ask you a question sweetheart, because the Rock knows that you and the Rocks opponent tonight have something in common .... The Rock sees it in your eyes right now as you stand next to the TV champ .... The Rock sees it plain as day .... So the question the Rock has for you is this: what are YOUR thoughts?  What are your thoughts about going One ... On one ... With the 'Great One'????

Renee starts to respond when the Rock cuts her off

Rock - 'IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR THOUGHTS ARE!!!!  It doesn't matter because finally .... FINALLY .... THE ROCK .... HAS COME BACK .... TO ROOOOOOOME!!!!  And tonight the Rock is in a place where, from this very spot, the entire world was once ruled .... And the Rock knows that this is a place that has become a dream destination for romance .... but tonight, the Rock sees it as the place where the Rock is going to make an example of (change to girly voice) Dolph Ziggler's (back to normal voice) candy ass!  You see, like a man, the Rock stood face to face and asked Dolph Ziggler who in the blue hell he was, but Dolph Ziggler tried to cheap shot the Rock with a dropkick ....  Dolph Ziggler, all the Rock sees when he looks at you is a boy who use to carry Tully Blanchard's bags . . . .

But tonight it doesn't matter that you used to carry the world champions bags, it doesn't matter that that you took care of the 350 LB women that neither Excellence International nor the Horsemen would touch with a 10 ft pole .... The Rock says that it just .... Doesn't .... Matter!  But what does matter is this .... When it's all said and done and the Rock is done whoopin that candy ass, the Rock says you won't be gettin any of that 350 pound, triple chinned, Wal Mart shopping, poontang pie . . . no no no no! After taking the ass whoopin The Rock is going to put on you tonight, you have earned more than that .... So the Rock says he is going to let JJ Dillon take you over to Croatia where some shut in, Communist, worn out,  body building SHIM can where your monkey Ass out! IF YOU SMEEEEEEEELLLLOW .... WHAT THE ROCK ... IS COOKIN!!!!

Back in the arena, the camera shows the crowd continuing to file in as we are around 20 minutes to the main ppv starting .... The panel is ready to break down the final match of the card, the world heavyweight title match .... Eddie defeated the man that many consider the greatest UWF world champion EVER, and he did it not once but twice .... Meanwhile, Luger was the first person entered into the Rumble but he withdrew his name when he was granted a world title shot tonight .... Eddie has shown that he can wrestle with the best, but they debate if he has an answer for the power of the 'Total Package' .... And what role will JJ Dillon play????  Right now Renee Young is backstage with JJ Dillon and the man that will challenge for the UWF world title: Lex Luger

IN THE BACK - Renee is with the man that will challenge for the UWF world title tonight ....

Renee - 'JJ you are in two title matches tonight, one a defense and one an opportunity at for the Four Horsemen.'

JJ - 'That's right Renee, the Horsemen see to it that we are always in positions to better ourselves. Even when we are ahead of the pack. The UWF cannot deny that the greatest force talent wise is in the Horsemen. Tonight two of the Four are in title matches and the outcomes will speak for themselves. Lex Luger, the WWF champion has the opportunity that 23 other guys are clamoring for, a shot at the UWF World heavyweight championship. I have a way of managing men to that title, Lex will be no exception.'

Renee - 'Lex tonight is your shot and this has been building since July 4th.'

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Lex-Luger

Luger - 'It's been building since the days when we had a World champion that meant something. The days when my friend Tully Blanchard was the man who was the top dog in the UWF. You see Eddie, I'm directing this at you. In all the excitement of your quest for that belt, you may have forgot the lumberjack match in the WWF! You came to the floor and thought you were going to exude some sort of authority on the Total Package! It did not work then, it did not work on July 4th and it is not going to work tonight. You see Eddie I want you to look into my eyes, I don't have to scream, I do not have to yell. I am just real serious, you are going to get hurt tonight. Look at what happened when you sent your old man in my path on WWF SUPERSTARS last week. He is laying in a hospital bed right now. Why? Because I am more of a man, more of an athlete, and more of a force than anyone named Guerrero will ever be able to handle. So tonight Eddie, not only am I going to make the same statement to you in the ring, I am going to show you just what the Total Package is capable of.'

The seats in the arena are starting to fill up as it's time for our free pre-show main event ....

UWF JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Hakushi
Champion) Hakushi

-vs-

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Zema-ion-55
Zema Ion

@realAJStylesSSW - 'Don't know what Austin Aries is talking about, these are 2 world class athletes .... Can't wait to watch this one .... #popcornready'

@chrisboshwrestler 'How can Hakushi be the WORLD Juniorweight champion when he was not even born in the world 'aka America'

As the bell rings Amy Weber instantly jumps on the apron and yells at Hakushi distracting him for a moment .... Zema jumps Hakushi from behind and is all over him like a man possessed .... Zema continues at 100MPH until Hakushi counters with a back body drop .... Hakushi throws Zema to the outside and hits a suicide dive .... From here Hakushi slows the pace down a and works a mat based assault .... Hakushi goes for a sitout powerbomb but Zema is able to counter into a facebuster .... Zema then throws Hakushi into the ringpost injuring Hakushi’s arm .... Zema works the arm setting up for his Submission Impossible maneuver .... Zema whips Hakushi into the ropes but Hakushi reverses it into a handspring back elbow .... Hakushi hits a kick combo and goes to the top rope and nails a missile dropkick for 2 .... Hakushi then goes for a standing moonsault but Zema gets his knees up ....
Zema then goes for the Hostile Makeover but Hakushi flips out and hits a chokeslam for 2 .... Hakushi goes up to the top and signals for a moonsault, however Amy Weber climbs up to the top rope with him .... Hakushi pushes her off but this allows Zema to hang Hakushi up on the top rope .... Zema then hits a frankensteiner for 2!  Zema goes for Submission Impossible but Hakushi rolls it into a small package for 2 .... Zema gets up quick and hits the Hostile Makeover out of nowhere!  1 .... 2 ....Nooooooo!!!!  Zema cant believe it!  

@realAJStylesSSW - 'Both @Hakushi and @ZemaIon are laying it on the line in this one .... Can't wait to get in the ring with either one of these guys .... #No1Contender .... #MOVE #phenomenal ....'

Zema then locks in Submission Impossible .... Hakushi is in pain but he somehow manages to get to the ropes .... Zema gives Weber a look as if to say ‘what do I have to do?’  Weber then throws Zema a can of hairspray .... The referee right away tries to get Zema to drop the spray but Zema continues to argue with the ref .... Meanwhile Amy Weber has grabbed the UWF World Junior Title and entered the ring .... Weber is lining up Hakushi and goes to nail him with the belt .... Hakushi is able to duck and then rip the title off her and nail Weber with the title getting a loud pop!!!!  Hakushi throws the belt out of the ring .... Zema now realizes what is going and and chrages at Hakushi only to be met with a stiff kick to the gut .... SIT OUT POWERBOMB!!!!  1 .... 2 .... 3!!!!

Hakushi celebrates with the Junior title as the countdown clock shows we have 2 minutes left until the start of the ppv ....

We see that #uwfallstars is trending worldwide .... We get some tweets from the wrestlers on the show tonight ....

(Eddie Guerrero) @LatinoHeatRWA - 'Tonight is for Mi Familia .... #LatinoHeat4Life #VivaLaRaza

(Antonio Cesaro) @SwissSupermanSSW - 'Time to lace up my boots tight for this moment .... Good thing no one else among the 22 other competitors are capable of lacing my boots .... #BestThinginWrestling .... #KingofSwing'

("Gentleman" Chris Adams) @EnglishGentRWA - 'Sitting here in the locker room. Star power at this show is INSANE!'

It is prediction time as JR asks the panel for their thoughts on the Rumble winner .... JR talks about the former world champions that are in the Rumble like Bruiser Brody, Chris Jericho, Sheamus, and Don Muraco .... Right now, Renee is backstage with one of those former world champions .... The most controversial world champion in UWF history, Chris Jericho ....

IN THE BACK - Jericho is with Renee .... She asks him about his chances tonight ....

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Wwe-chris-jericho

Jericho: " My chances?  Listen up toots .... I am a former World Heavyweight Champion .... Most say I was the most controversial champion in history .... But what I say is that I am the best to ever hold that title .... Yeah, I beat Buzz Sawyer for the title. Who? Exactly. Where is Buzz now? He has been MIA for some time now.  It doesn't matter if I'm in SSW, or SCWE .... I will put the fear of god into the other so called participants in the Royal Rumble. Like me or not, you can never take away the fact that I held the UWF Heavyweight Championship. I bet it leaves a bitter taste in your mouth doesn't it? Good .... That means I am still the best in the world at what I do. I look at the list of people in this match. I see no one that can touch the 'Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla' .... Me being in this Royal Rumble is like a King being surrounded by a room full of jesters .... I mean, look at these other assclowns in the Rumble .... Don Muraco?  Yeah he's a 2 time world champion, but after I win the Royal Rumble then I will be a 2 time world champion too ....  Bruiser Brody?  I built my legacy on exposing tang overrated Neanderthal .... Some people would call them great wrestlers, but I call them stepping stones to my path back to the UWF World Heavyweight Championship .... Do you understand what I am saying .... Right .... N---- ....'

Jericho is cut off as the SSW Genesis champion Sheamus steps into the camera view

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! Sheamus

Sheamus - 'Aye .... I hear what you're sayin there Jericho .... Yeah, I heard you namin off some names, and that's an impressive list to be sure .... But there's one man that you failed to mention, and that's me!  Not only am I a former world champion, but when I had the belt I was the man you couldn't beat .... And tonight I'll be in the ring with you, so that's a big problem for your little theory on how you're the best .... Because if you think you've got a chance at winning the Rumble as long as I'm around fella, you're mistaken .... Because you're looking at the man that's going to win the Royal Rumble .... I'll see you out there ....'

It's prediction time, and JBL predicts Alexander Rusev, who has burst on the scene since the debut of Zero-1 .... Cindy Rogers says it is going to take someone with the stamina to outlast 23 other guys, so someone like Chris Jericho or Kurt Angle could wind up winning .... DeVannes is partial to the RWA guys in the Rumble, and JR says someone like Bray Wyatt brings that wild card element to the Rumble and could win the whole thing ....

They are cut off with the image of the sheep mask on the screen ....

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! 992994_407772219332222_1784066976_n

Then the Wyatt Family appears on screen coming from a dark room somewhere in the arena

WYATT - 'Speak of the devil, and he shall appear .... Wise words spoke to me by my loving sister, Abigail .... You see, Abigal knew I was destined for greatness .... It was she that set me on this path and through her words I will continue .... Tonight, with the wrestling world watching, the gods have put in front of me wrestlers from all across the planet .... You may think I am saying this out of ego .... That is not true .... I am a humble man from a humble family .... You people think I don't see the way you look at me?  You think I don't hear your whispers?  You use horrible words like crazy and insane and hateful and angry .... I am none of these things .... There is only one man I feel malice towards and that is Daniel Bryan and I assure Daniel, you will feel my wrath for what you took from me .... But I have no hate, I have no anger .... You accuse me of trying to form some sort of cult and think I brain wash .... I have no followers, I have only brothers and sisters who walk beside me in the name of cause .... We strive for a better life and a better world .... This evening, 22 people will stand before me, and 22 men will fail and I will stand alone .... I will stand tall and proud in victory .... How will you know I have won?  Just .... Follow........ the buzzards!

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!! The-wyatt-family
Back to top Go down

SSW Presents: The UWF World Tour All-Star Show!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of SSW/Wrestle Kingdom/PROGRESS/ PARADIGM-
Jump to: