FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 11: Nevermore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 11: Nevermore Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 11: Nevermore   PNW TV 11: Nevermore EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:59 pm

THIS SHOW IS DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF BOBBY JAGGERS

Opening Video plays

PNW TV 11: Nevermore Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton here to bring you some great wrestling action.. Sir William Regal is by my side again. Mr Regal we were off a few weeks for vacation but we are back and have quite a show lined up.

Regal: Quite right Byron, The PNW Tag Team Champions are here plus 2 PNW Championship series Matches.

Saxton: That's right in the Series Matches tonight. Raven faces off against Connor O'Brien of the Ascension who seem to be trying to align themselves with Raven over the last few weeks. Also Willie Mack will face Big John Studd in our Main Event.

Regal: A tall order if you forgive the pun for one young Willie Mack.

Saxton: All that plus the in ring debut of the Rowdy one. Lets send it to the ring!

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Sweet & Sour Inc (Bateman & Curtis) vs Wes Brisco & Shiloh Jonze

(Shiloh starts it off and hits a couple of quick moves on Bateman but a knee lift stops that. In comes Johnny Curtis who hits a Textbook Saito Suplex. Brisco comes in but is met with a double team kick and double Suplex. They continue to work him over as Sweeney laughs and mocks them. Then they hit their new Finisher. Bateman holds Wes as if he is going to deliver a Curb Stomp. Then Curtis comes off the top with a Flying Legdrop driving Brisco's face into the mat. Johnny covers for 3.)

Winners: Derrick Bateman & Johnny Curtis

PNW TV 11: Nevermore Superstars718123

Saxton: The Champs look impressive as usual. In the ring is our new interviewer Missy Hyatt.

Missy: Thanks Byron. Now champs I want to ask you. Who came up with that new finisher?

Bateman: Well Missy, Actually....

Sweeney: Look honey. You're new here. But let me tell you who I am. I'm Larry Sweeney, the Leader of Sweet & Sour Inc. If you want a sound bite you ask me. These 2 just kick ass in the ring for me. As for That move. Its Called Lightning Crashes. A move fitting my tag team champions. Sweet & Sour Inc. dominates the PNW and next the UWF. I see we have new Tag Team champions. Well boys enjoy your win. You may not have those titles long.

Missy: Sound bite? That was more like a sound meal. Back to you Byron.

(Camera switches back to ringside.)

Saxton: Thanks Missy. Lord Steven, Larry Sweeney has his team primed for even bigger things.

Regal: When this team won the titles they were virtually unknowns but they have steadily made a name for themselves but I still would like to get to know more about Curtis & Bateman's motivations.

Saxton; We'll be back!

The New State Farm Commercial with Aaron Rodgers plays.

(Show returns with Dean Ambrose backstage.)

Ambrose: Well Magnum, I guess you weren't such a badasss afterall. You went down before I could get your ass in the ring. I never cared about the TV title, I just wanted to kick your ass. Now I'm thinking about it. I think it would really piss you off if I won that belt from the guy who beat you for it. Heh. Yea...I'm thinking....

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Fink: This is a Championship Series Match!

Raven vs Connor O'Brien w/ Raquel

(Raven leans against the buckle as Raquel has a microphone.)

Raquel: The time draws nigh. The Ascension will Rise under the chosen one. The leader of Flock. It's time to take your place as it has been written.

(Raquel outstretches her arms in Ravens usual pose. Raven steps forward and takes the mic.)

Raven: Quote the Raven......NEVERMORE!!!!! Get out of my ring!

(Raquel smirks and leaves. The bell rings and the 2 men circle each other. Then Connor does the Raven pose and jumps out the ring. he and Raquel walk out to the back as referee Danny Davis counts to 10.)

Winner by countout: Raven (+3)  

PNW TV 11: Nevermore Raven2

Saxton: What in the world? O'Brien just..left.

Regal: This group the Ascension is an Enigma. Obviously they are looking for Raven to join them but he seems to want no part of these zealots. With good reason if you ask me.

Missy: Raquel?! Please a moment. Your man O'Brien just walked out giving Raven the win. Is this part of your plan to convince him to join you? I mean what's goin on?

Raquel: Everything is part of a greater plan. The Ascension will rise. And Raven will be there when we do.

Missy: Halloween starting early around here. Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Sir William, when we return. The Rowdy One.

Regal: This will be interesting no doubt.

Saxton: Fans we'll be back.

Commercial for Starbucks Coffee plays

(Show returns to the office of Paul Heyman who is with Ryback)

Heyman; Yes I told you I would book the match with you and Darren Young. But He's not here.

Ryback: I thought he didn't take days off...

Heyman: He texted me. He says his rental car broke down on the way here. Noting I can do.

Ryback: Well I'm in my gear prepared to fight.

Heyman: Fine. I'll find you a replacement. The Match with Young will have to happen next week.[/color]

(Camera switches back to Ringside.)

Rowdy Roddy Piper vs Jesse Sorenson

(Jesse shakes piper's hand and the bell rings. Jesse has a lot of promise and hangs with Piper awhile. But he telegraphs a backdrop and eats a big Knee lift from Roddy. From there Piper takes over hitting some suplexes and other throws. Then Locks on the Sleeperhold as Jesse goes out.)

Winner: Rowdy Roddy Piper

PNW TV 11: Nevermore HotRodPiper

Saxton: Piper gets his first "W" in PNW. The fans love him. Lets see if Missy can get a word, Missy?

Missy: Hot Rod! Your debut here in PNW is a good one.

Piper: Missy I love when you call me that! It was a good one. This kid Sorenson put up a good fight. But... well this Scotsman is still at the top of his game I guess.

Missy: What are your plans here?

Piper: To do what I always do. They don't call me Rowdy for nothin.

Saxton: Sir William its been some show. Still to come is Willie Mack and Big John Studd in our Main Event.

Regal: Indeed that is a match-up we all want to see but up next if I'm not mistaken. Intensity personified as Ryback returns.

Commercial for new season of The Walking Dead on AMC.

(Show returns ringside.)

Saxton: More great PNW action coming up. Mr Regal you called this man "Intensity Personified".

Regal: That I did. This man is incredibly focused. Like a caged animal about to be let loose. Quite intimidating. he makes Stamp collecting a contact sport.

Saxton: I don't wanna know. Haha!

Jose Luis Rivera vs Ryback

(Rivera looks nervous as well he should. Ryback just tears into him hitting big Powerslam then a backdrop sending him high into the air.Jose is trying to crawl away but Ryback grabs him and hits an overhead German Release Suplex. Rivera lands hard and looks out. Ryback lifts him up and delivers Shell Shock. Its an easy 3 count.)

Winner: Ryback

PNW TV 11: Nevermore Ryback4

Saxton: I think Jose is going to need help getting to the back. Wait what's this???!!!

(In from the crowd comes Darren Young who attacks Ryback from behind. He hits a clothesline then a number of stomps to the head and neck area. He hits his finisher D.End on him. Then he turns to the crowd in victory as they all boo. Then the boos turn to cheers as Ryback just stands up unfazed.  Young turns around and sees this and almost craps his pants. He literally dives thru the ropes to the floor and hops the railing and runs through the crowd.)

Regal: Darren Young must have lost his mind! All he's done is make this man angrier than before.

Saxton: So much for his car trouble I guess. Fans coming up later this month Fall Brawl. With a report is Missy.[/color]

Missy: Hey everyone this i the Fall Brawl Report. At Fall Brawl we will see the Jay Lethal/ Johnny Gargano feud reach a new level. They will face off in a Tables match. Also Sweet & Sour Inc will defend their tag titles. Against the team of The Usos. Also all 10 men in the Championship Series will face off in Series Matches. And Roderick Strong will face the UWF World junior Heavyweight Champion, Eric Embry. Get your tickets now!

Saxton: Right now it's time for Inside PNW with our host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. This week we had Jay Lethal pay us a visit.

Lethal: I was born and raised in New Jersey but I'm happy to be here in PNW.

Coss: Jay had had some issues with one Johnny Gargano.

Lethal: I hate guys who blame society for your troubles. We make our own luck in life. This guy is just a whiner.

Coss: We asked him about his upcoming Tables Match.

Lethal: We have had a lot of different matches. This one is a table match. No Biggee. No matter what kind of match we fight I'll still Have the High score. Thanks for having me, Don. Live long and Prosper.

Coss: Jay Lethal is a bit different, but he's all too serious once the bll rings. Has johnny Gargano made a mistake in provoking him? for Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss, Goodnight.

Commercial for Oregon Ducks football

(Show returns)

Saxton: Well it's time for our Main Event.

Regal: Indeed 2 of the biggest names here in PNW face off in the Championship series.

Saxton: Let's take a look at our up to date Standings.

1. Big John Studd(3)______12
2. Dean Ambrose(4)______12
2. Raven(4)_____________11
4. Billy Jack Haynes(3)_____10
5. Leakee(4)____________7
6. Adam Pearce(4)________6
7. Darren Young(3)__________4
8. Willie Mack(3)__________3
9. Connor O'Brien(4)______3
10. Jeff Farmer(4)__________0

Main Event: Championship Series Match: Willie Mack vs Big John Studd w/The Embassy

(The Embassy are in the ring as Willie makes his entrance. He seems a little aprehensive about entering with 5 men plus Princess Mia waiting. But he does. sure enough before long Ernesto is mouthing off at him. Which allows Studd to sneak a right hand to the jaw. The bell rings as everyone else leaves. BJS hits a huge Slam on Willie. Then tosses him in the corner where he lands some hard elbow smashes. Willie fires back with some rights of his own. But a well placed knee and a Throat Lift end that.

Prince Nana is enjoying the show. he tells Studd to take it home. Studd sends Mack in for a big Boot then goes for the big Elbow. But he misses. Willie hits a Basement dropkick then a running Senton splash he covers 1.. 2.. NO! John kicks out. But willie doesn't let up. He hits a running Football tackle sending BJS crashing into the Turnbuckle. Ernesto & RD Evans jump on the apron. Mack grabs them and knocks their heads together as the crowd cheers. Nana is now on the apron pulling at referee Danny Davis. Mia sneaks in to try to hit a low blow but Willie catches her He puts her over his knee and spanks her. Now Studd charges with a clothesline but Mack ducks it and hits the ropes. He catches BJS with a Cross Body. 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!

Willie climbs the ropes as Nana again jumps up but the ref warns him to get down or have Studd DQed. But he doesn't see Bashir push Willie off the top and crotch himself on the ropes. Studd grabs Willie and hits A Powerslam. He covers for 3.)

Winner: Big John Studd (+4)

PNW TV 11: Nevermore HYTUYTYTY

Saxton: This is ridiculous. Studd gets 4 more points but it takes the entire Embassy to do it. The numbers game is just too much.

Regal: Our General Manager, Mr Heyman needs to address this. Willie Mack in my estimation was the better man here tonight. Having all this interference is making a sham of the series. how much more does he need to see?

Saxton: Good question but that's our Show. Thank you Sir William and thanks everyone for watching.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 11: Nevermore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: