FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV #9: Reality Television

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV #9: Reality Television Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV #9: Reality Television   PNW TV #9: Reality Television EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 10:35 pm

Opening Video plays

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o9OSFfcfylQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PNW TV #9: Reality Television Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton here to bring you some great wrestling action.. Joined once again by Sir William Regal. Mr Regal the Championship Series is in full swing

Regal: Indeed. This series so far has been bloody exciting. I am keeping up with the point standings with great earnest.

Saxton: In our Main Event the World Television Champion is here to answer the challenge made by one Darren Young.

Regal: Darren Young has more mouth than muscle. Magnum TA has been simply sensational since winning that title. I'm looking forward to this.

Saxton: All that and more. Now let's start this off with our first Championship series match-up.  

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Finkel: This is our opening contest! It is a Championship Series Match!

Adam Pearce vs Jumping Jeff Farmer

(Adam takes JJF lightly as he tosses him around the ring but Jeff lands a dropkick then catches Adam with a Sunset Flip. 1.. 2.. NO! Pearce barely kicks out. He delivers a clothesline to JJF then hits the Piledriver for the win.)

Winner: Adam Pearce (+4)

PNW TV #9: Reality Television Adam_Pearce

Saxton: Adam Pearce gets on the scoreboard with a win here. Lets hear what he has to say to Maria.

Maria: Adam, 4 points here as you try to get yourself into the title match.

Pearce: 4 points is nothing. I'll be getting a lot more. But one person I have to address is the rookie clown, Willie Mack. Willie you got lucky and beat me at freedom. But I'm not done with you. I'm not done with teaching you to respect those that came before and did it so much better. I have 2 goals..... win the Championship series and beat some sense into that thick skull of yours.

(Camera switches back to ringside.)

Saxton: Pearce making a statement here tonight Sir William.

Regal: I've known Adam Pearce for many years. This man takes himself very seriously. He has no sense of humor. He once told me a joke though. He said "Knock Knock".

Saxton: Whose there?

Regal: It's me I'm sitting right here.

Saxxton; We'll be back!

Don't sell your hair to a wig shop commercial plays

(Show returns with GM Paul Heyman in his office with Magnum TA.)

Heyman: Champ, it's a pleasure to have you here in PNW. Especially with the insane schedule you have had lately.

Magnum: I'm glad you invited me. You have done some job here. As for your boy with the big Mouth, Darren Young....

Heyman: He can be a bit grinding but he can get it done in the ring.

(In storms Dean Ambrose.)

Ambrose: Why was my match pulled from the show?

Heyman: Look Dean, I had to make room for the World TV Title match with our invited guest tonight.(Pointing at Magnum)

Ambose: Him? Who the hell are you?

Magnum: I'm Magnum TA, the UWF World Television Champion.

Ambrose: Never heard of you. But I'll tell you who I am. I'm the damned Franchise player around here. I'm the guy Donald Trump first signed and built this around. So this is MY house don't walk in here dragging your mud around.

Magnum: You see this belt this means EVERY house is my house. Catch my drift?

Heyman : well whoever's house it is...this is STILL my office! Dean stop causing trouble. You can go home I'm giving you the night off.

(Ambrose and Magnum are eye to eye. Then Dean smirks.)

Ambrose: Another time...

(Ambrose leaves.)

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Iron Mike Sharpe vs Ryback

(Sharpe actually gets in some offense on Ryback. but a diving Shoulder Tackle ended that. He hits a devastating clothesline the delivers Shell Shock for the 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Ryback  

Saxton: Ryback's path of destruction continues..

Regal: Scary individual this Ryback fellow..

Maria: Here we are again Another notch in your belt.

Ryback: Iron Mike is a big tough guy but I'm looking for greater challenges, Maria.

Maria: You were not named for the Championship Series.

Ryback: No...I wasn't but that twerp Jeff Farmer was? Well people are going to get hurt while
I make my point.

Maria: Back To you Byron

Saxton: Does Ryback have a legitimate gripe Sir William?

Regal: Who's to say? I mean these men today complain when they aren't "given" something. When I broke into this illustrious sport no one "gave" me a bloody thing. I earned my opportunities and made the most of them. This fellow, Ryback is a powerful specimen. But beating the likes of Shiloh Jonze and Iron Mike Sharpe does not make you a superstar.

Saxton: Fans we'll be back.

(Camera switches to back where we see Raquel Diaz.)

Raquel: The Ascension had a false prophet in our mist. He brought us great shame. Now we know why he who will lead us has denied his place at the hard of our table. Tonight The Ascension reveals our new disciple and then we will fulfill our prophecy. As our leader will join us finally. Quote the Raven...nevermore.

Commercial for Starbucks Coffee plays

(Camera switches back to ringside)

Saxton: Up next will be the Ascension. Raquel has vowed to debut the newest member of the group. Any idea on who that will be Mr Regal?

Regal: You're asking me to sort out what goes on in the mind of this group? I'd have an easier time breaking the bank in Las Vegas.

The Ascension vs Bryan Alvarez, Wes Brisco & Jose Luis Rivera

(The Ascension as always make their entrance in the dark with their ominous music playing. We can see Raquel, Connor & Cameron along with a hooded figure. The lights turn on and the he pulls down his hood to reveal..........SHIIMA XION.

The crowd is buzzing at the revelation that Xion has joined the Ascension. The bell rings and the feral team attacks at once like caged animals. Connor hits his big Kick taking Alvarez over the top rope. Cameron beats down Brisco and sends him to the floor. Xion is stompig Rivera unmercifully. They drag him to their corner. And unleash the Revolving door of Doom. As each member stomps a mudhole in Rivera then tags and the next member does the same then tags again and so on. Rivera is just a beaten man then Raquel starts to scream and all 3 members of Ascension howl i unison as well. Cameron hits a Jawbreaker JLR stumbles into a Flapjack by Connor. Then xion hits a 450 SPLASH and this is over.)

Winners: The Ascension

PNW TV #9: Reality Television 4592067507_2d1a089cfb

Saxton: Shiima Xion? These guys just got more dangerous! Let's send it to Maria.

Maria: The Ascension seem even stronger.

Raquel: Raven! Take a look at the Ascension now. We eradicated our weak link and now we stand ready for you. The prophecy must be fullfilled. The one who will lead us must now guide us to dominance. Come Raven.... embrace despair. Let us crush any who would defy us. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Maria: I need a raise. I'm out of here.

(Camera switches to the back where we see Raven watching what just happened on a monitor. He shows no emotion a we head to commercial.)

Commercial for new season of Whale Wars.

(Show returns ringside.)

Saxton: Up next Leakee will face big John Studd in our 2nd Championship Series Match of the night.

Regal: You have to believe Studd along with the entire Embassy helping him should be the favorite to win this enitire series.

Leakee vs Big John Studd w/The Embassy

(Leakee is a big man but still not nearly the size of BJS. They tie up and Leakee holds his own Studd hits a knee then sends him into the ropes for a clothesline but Leakee ducks and starts firing right hands at the self-proclaimed Giant. Studd is being drive back to he corner. RD Evans jumps on the apron but gets dropped with a punch by Leakee. Leakee lands a had kick to Studd. Ernesto Osirus Now gets on the apron. He eats a Headbutt for his trouble. Leakee goes for a bodyslam but Studd is just too big and Leakee collapses under the weight. We see the Samoan reaching for his back in pain. That put a giant bullseye for John who just targets that area with blow after blow. Studd fires Leakee into he buckle then does a side suplex. 1.. 2.. NO! Leakee kicks out.

Studd Sends Leakee into the buckle again but this time the Samoan explodes out the corner with a clothesline. Studd is wobbled. Leakee hits another one and BJS is wobbled further. Leakee hits the ropes...Flying Forearm! He covers but Prince Nana has the referee. Osirus and Evans think about sneaking in but Leakee sees them and stares them down . They back off. When Leakee turns around he is caught in the Bearhug from Big John Studd. Leakee is trying to fight out of it but BJS has it locked tight. Finally Leakee goes limp. The ref calls for the bell and Studd gets the submission worth 5 points.)

Winner: Big John Studd (+5)

PNW TV #9: Reality Television John_studd

Saxton: Once again The Embassy cause chaos and Big John Studd gets a very huge win here.

Regal: Yes gaining 5 points for the submission catapults Mr Studd to the top of the standings.

Saxton: Hopefully, Maria can get a civil word with them.

Maria: 5 points for the Submission, Congratulations.

Studd: Ha! I almost thought you meant that little girl. That was just the first. All 9 men in this series are going to wither when I get them in my Bearhug.

Nana: That's right Big Mam! The Embassy is not here for games. we want the gold! And as for those two blubbering fools, Bad Intentions, you have not seen bad yet. You stick your fat noses in Embassy business. Now you cause an international incident. Haha.

Saxton: Right now it's time for Inside PNW with our host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. This week the focus is on the Battle Queens Tag Team Champions, The Canadian Ninjas. Portia Perez & Nicole Matthews.

Perez: You're looking at the GREATEST tag team in women's wrestling today.

Matthews: We've beaten everyone and we still got these.

Coss: Battle Queens has recently re-opened their doors. Will the Ninjas be leaving PNW?

Matthews: We love Battle Queens. Its where I got my start in the UWF. But Portland is our home now.

Perez: We still will appear on Battle Queen shows but we have a few more skanks around here to teach a lesson too.

Coss: We asked about the chances of a Women's title in PNW.

Perez: I'd like to see it. Always great to get another belt around my waist.

Matthews: You're waist? It could be around mine, you know.

Perez: Either way partner Its going to belong to a Canadian Ninja.

Coss: The Ninjas have enjoyed great success in the women's division will that success continue here in PNW. I wouldn't bet against them. For Inside PNW, I'm Don Coss. Good night.

Commercial for Bunkhouse Stampede

(Show returns)

Saxton: Mr Regal its been a great show so far....

(The lights go out for a second. We hear bagpipes playing and out comes....)

PNW TV #9: Reality Television RoddyPiper005

ROWDY RODDY PIPER!!!

(The fans give a heroic welcome. Piper is eating it up. He walks to the ring and grabs a mic.)

Piper: Helllllooooooooo PORTLAND! (Fans pop)

Piper: Lock up your daughters...hell lock up your moms too. Hot Rod is in the house!!!! A lot of you may not know this but I got my start in Portland many years ago. 13 years old I was in the streets and I wandered into a gym on the south side of town. 4 years later I was performing in front of crowds of 20 fans. Now I've been all over the world. I've seen a lot of great things but now I'm back! My goal is to do what I always do...cause mayhem. Because you see I was Rowdy before Rowdy was cool. Now in PNW I'm.....

D.Young: Please please please! Look I'm sure we are all excited to hear your life story but I'm about to become the world Television Champion, you dig?

Piper: Darren Young...."No Days Off" . heh  "The Honey Badger of Professional Wrestling" heh Yeah I know you. They say you either have brains or brawn but you you're special. You aint got neither, man.

D.Young: Oh HELL NO! You not coming on my show and insulting me before my big win! Bad enough I gotta smack some fool named "Terry" and take his belt.

Piper: You know what? You're right. I have an idea. How about after you win the TV Title tonight. You are my first guest on Piper's Pit next week?

D.Young: You know what Piper? I like that.

Piper: Well then good luck......you're gonna need it.

Main Event: For the UWF World Television Championship
Magnum TA vs Darren Young

(Magnum comes down the ring. Its not very noticeable but he seems to have a slight limp and we can see a little extra bandaging around the left knee. This may have come from too many Ric Flair Leglocks. But now its D.Young's time. Howard Finkel introduces the challenger then the Champion as he gets to the end Young attacks Magnum. Young is just pounding away with rights to the side of Mags' head. Young stomps his feet and yells at the crowd. He is fired up. He whips Magnum to the far corner then follows in with a clothesline. Magnum crumbles to the mat. Young steps over him and locks on a Rear Chinlock. The fans are stomping and clapping trying to get Magnum going. Magnum digs down deep and rises with Darren on his back, and drops backwards send Young crashing to the mat. The champ is fired up and as D.Young rises he is met with a haymaker, then another, then a third. Mags sends him in the ropes and delivers a back drop sending the challenger high in the air. Young bounces up but is feeling the effects and Magnum gives him an Atomic Drop. He covers for 2. Magnum pulls him up and sends him back in looking for his finisher but Young hooks the ropes and pulls himself out the ring.

Darren now plays a game of stalling. he will start to slide in to stop the count the slide back out. Finally magnum has had enough and goes ut after him. The chase is on but Young is quicker and keeps his distance then slides in the ring. As Mags enters he is attacked with kicks and stomps by Young. He sends him into the ropes and connects with a PowerslamHe covers but Magnum kicks out at 2. Young hoists him up and hits D.End! This one could be over 1.. 2.. NOOO!! Magnum barely kicks out. Young snarls at referee Danny Davis. He lifts Magnum up again but Magnum floats out...Belly To Belly!!!! Magnum covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners and STILL UWF Television Champion: Magnum TA

PNW TV #9: Reality Television MagnumTA1_display_image

Saxton: Magnum gets it! Young came close but in the end the Champ pulls out yet another hard earned win.

Regal: Absolutely Byron. This young man Darren Young showed me something tonight though. He truly was an eyelash away from....

(In the ring out of nowhere attacks Dean Ambrose!! He clotheslines the champ then hooks him and hits the Midnight Special. He picks up the World TV Title belt looks at it then tosses it onto the chest of the laid out Magnum TA. Then he looks into the camera and says "I told you another time".)

PNW TV #9: Reality Television 757389f47518c1a8411e0f961f0b4f76_crop_340x234

Saxton: What a cheap stunt by Dean Ambrose!

Regal: I cannot tell a lie. I love this young man. Dastardly as they come. I feel a kinship with him.

Saxton: Kinship? I don't what to say about that but you can be certain Dean Ambrose has just made another enemy in the form of the World TV Champion. That's all for this week folks. See you next time for more PNW.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV #9: Reality Television
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: