FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania   PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 9:45 pm

Opening Video plays

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o9OSFfcfylQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania Pnw

Saxton: Hello everyone  Welcome to Pacific Northwest Wrestling! I'm Byron Saxton alongside The Crippler Rip Oliver and we have some great wrestling action tonight as we get ever so closer to Wrestlemania.

Oliver: It's shaking up to be some show already and I can't wait to see how PNW is going to be involved.

Saxton: I think we're about to find out as our General Manager Paul Heyman is in the ring.

(Camera switches to the ring.)

Heyman: OK PNW fans. I've been thinking long and hard about how PNW was going to participate at the biggest show of the year, Wrestlemania. We are going to put on our first  trademark match. I call it the 4 corner Showcase. Basically its 4 men in a Tornado Match. No tags. No countouts but you must beat your man in the ring. The first man to score a pinfall/submission is the winner. The men who will be competing in this match are...

Dean Ambrose
Darren Young
Billy Jack Haynes

The 4th and last man will be decided in our Main Event tonight. Adam Pearce will face Willie Mack. (Crowd cheers)

Heyman: Also we will have another Qualifying match for Tag Wars. The team of Big John Studd & Sheik Abdul Bashir will face the team of Carlos Colon & Pedro Morales. and that match is NEXT!

Saxton: Well Heyman has made the match. What do you think Rip?

Oliver: A good 3 picks so far but why have a match for the 4th? That dumb rookie Willie doesn't belong on Wrestlemania. That spot should be Adam Pearce's

Saxton: Well if he can win it will be. Fans we have those 2 big matches plus the in-ring debut of the Ascension's Connor O'Brien. all that and more. Stay with us.

Commercial for Wrestlemania plays

Finkel: This is our opening contest! It is a Qualifying match for the Championship Tournament at Tag Wars.

Carlos Colon & Pedro Morales vs Big John Studd & Abdul Bashir w/ The Embassy

(The match is a good one Pedro and Carlos are fired up But BJS gets the heat on Colon awhile. After some double teaming Carlos gets a hot tag to Pedro who is cleaning house. Ernesto Osirus grabs Pedro's leg from the apron which is just enough distraction for Studd to land a big boot to the head of Morales. Studd gets him in his bearhug. Pedro has to submit.)

Winners: The Embassy

PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania BigJohnStuddPNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania SheikAbdulBashir

Oliver: The Embassy is just too much for these 2 Dominoes players.

Saxton: Carlos and Pedro are two respected veterans Rip. Now Maria is in the ring.

Maria: Gentlemen, you have qualified for Tag Wars. Can you win the whole thing?

Princess Mia: Who is this Floozy? And why is she asking stupid questions!

Nana: Calm down my Princess. Maria she's right. You ask stupid questions. Of course we can win and we will. Anything the Embassy wants, The Embassy gets.

PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania Princessmia

Commercial for The Avengers Movie plays

(Show returns Backstage where we see Dean Ambrose with a microphone.)

Ambrose: Well Heyman. You're not a total idiot. Dean Ambrose is rightfully headed to Wrestlemania. Unfortunately I have to carry 3 jobbers with me but that's the price of being the Franchise around here. On April 7th the world will gather around the TV ordering PPV. They will be fixated on the grandeur, the spectacle. As they ready to see the big match. Tully vs King? Magnum vs Orton? Rock vs Savage? NOPE! They are watching to see the fastest rising star in this industry...ME! This year I'm in a 4 Corner Showcase. Next year I'll be in the Main Event. Because if Dean Ambrose isn't on your Wrestlemania, your Wrestlemania Sucks!

(Show returns to ringside.)

Bryan Alvarez vs Connor O'Brien w/ The Ascension

(The Acension make their creepy entrance. Alvarez seems a little bewildered. The match start off calmly. With O'Brien hitting some big Power moves on Bryan. Bryan catches Connor with a dropkick but the second one is swatted away. Then suddenly Raquel yells "NOW". All 3 members of the Ascension start howling and screaming like madmen. Alvarez is visually shaken, looking all around. O'Brien attacks with abandon. Ferociously beating him down. Then tosses him to the Ropes and hits a Brogue Kick. It's an easy 3 count.)

Winner: Connor O'Brien  

PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania Conor_OBrian

Saxton: These Ascension guys are unique to say the least.

Oliver: They're like wild animals. I've heard whispers in the back that no one is too eager to face them.

Maria: Last week we saw the Ascension qualify for Tag Wars today we see Connor O'Brien destroy his opponent in singles competition. The Ascension seems to be on a roll.

Raquel: (Cackling) This is just a small taste of what PNW and soon the whole UWF will feel. We are the Darkness. We are despair. We are the Ascension and we will Rise!

Commercial for Starbucks Coffee plays

(Show returns to ringside)

Saxton: Coming up, one of the men headed to Wrestlemania, Billy Jack Haynes.

Oliver: Not sure how he got Heyman to include him but he has a 25% chance of being victorious in the biggest show of the year.

Saxton: He got included because he deserves it. Bily Jack is a great performer.

Joe Mirto vs Billy Jack Haynes
(Mirto is a big guy which makes it more impressive how BJH rolls over him. After hitting a neckbreaker, Haynes delivers a Full Nelson Slam and covers for 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Billy Jack Haynes

PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania Billy_Jack_Haynes2

Saxton: Billy Jack is ready for Wrestlemania, Rip.

Oliver: He better be because you know Ambrose and Young will be.

Maria: Well we heard the news earlier. You are going to Wrestlemania!

BJH: Maria I'm so excited! The biggest show in this business and Billy Jack Haynes will be there. But I'm not just going to say I was there. I'm going to get my hand raised in victory. Ambrose, Young and whoever else get yourselves ready. Billy Jack is fire up!

Maria: Good luck,back to you Byron,

Saxton: Boy, Billy Jack Haynes is really psyched.

Oliver: More like psycho if he thinks he can win. Still it is a great honor to appear at Wrestlemania? I can't wait to see Tully Blanchard regain the World Title.

Saxton: I'm not so sure about that Jerry Lawler has been an incredible champion. Not sure if anyone is taking him down any time soon. Fans we'll be back.

Commercial for Darrel's Economy Mufflers

(Show returns ringside.)

Saxton: Time to see another participant in the 4 corner Showcase at Wrestlemania, Darren Young.

Oliver: I'm really liking this guy Byron. He's got attitude for days.

Saxton: Well he got a big test in Yoshi Tatsu

Darren Young vs Yoshi Tatsu

(Yoshi has the advantage most of the way. But the tables turn when Young catches him with a Hot Shot. Young hits a few suplexes and then finishes him with D.End.)

Winner: Darren Young

PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania Darren_Young

Saxton: Hard fought win from Darren there.

Oliver: No surprise this guy is the real deal.

Saxton: Now the bad part. He gets to speak.

Maria: Darren Young, Yoshi Tatsu gave you a hell of a match.

D.Young: Yet where is he? Staring at the lights like everyone else who gets in my ring. That's right..I said my ring! The Honey Badger of Professional Wrestling takes what he wants. And you know what I want next? A win at Wrestlemania. Haynes, Ambrose, Adam Pearce. You're all decent wrestlers.

Maria: What about Willie Mack?

D.Young: Are you kidding me? Please don't interrupt me again. As I was saying... April 7th is my coming out party to the world. Forget X-Pac. Forget Magnum TA. Forget the Rock & Macho Man. The one everyone will be talking about when the show is over is "No Days Off" D.Young.

Saxton: I gotta tell you Rip. I'm getting really excited for WRESTLEMANIA. Right now its time for Inside PNW with Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. This week we take a look at veteran of the ring wars, Sgt Slaughter. Who has appeared here with his sights set on Prince Nana and The Embassy.

Slaughter: I was in negotiations with a few promoters to work when I saw this guy Nana on TV downing America. Well I knew then where I needed to be.

Coss: Slaughter has been both loved and hated by fans over the years. But thinks the fans will side with him now.

Slaughter: Sometimes I let my love of the Good ol USA cloud my judgement. I tend to be a little aggressive getting my point across. But There's no way I'm going to let this guy come here and insult my country and all these hard working fans. And pukes like John Studd who would align himself with these guys just for money are going to pay.

Coss: We asked Sarge if he was going it alone against the entire Embassy.

Slaughter: Whether I'm alone or not won't matter. I'm putting an end to the Embassy. But....I'm sure there will be a few proud Americans who may find themselves enlisted...if you get my meaning.

Coss: This situation could overtake all of PNW unchecked. Neither side will back down for sure. But who will be left standing? See you next time for more Inside PNW. Good night.

Commercial for Portland Trailblazers

(Show returns)

Saxton: Huge Main Event. The winner is the 4th man in the 4 Corners Showcase match at wrestlemania IV.

Oliver: Adam Pearce HAS to be a heavy favorite against the back woods rookie, Willie Mack.

Main Event: Willie Mack vs Adam Pearce

(Willie comes out first to a nice ovation. Then Adam Pearce to a resounding chorus of boos. Pearce just look at the crowd disdainfully and says "pathetic". Match starts with Pearce looking to give a wrestling lesson to the rookie but to his surprise Willie continues to counter him and gain the advantage. Pearce is hot and tells the referee that Willie is pulling hair. Referee Paul Turner is confused as he looks closely at the bald head of Pearce.

Match continues and Pearce fakes a lock up and hits a low kick on Mack then a haymaker taking him down. Now Pearce is standing on the throat of Willie. He releases at 4. He continue to bend the rules and really just beat Willie up. He hits a Legdrop from the 2nd rope and covers 1.. 2..

NO! Willie gets his shoulder up. Pearce is surprised for a second then starts to chuckle. He starts to unmercifully stomp away on Willie. He hits a big running Lariat. He covers with a smile 1.. 2..

NOOO! Mack kicks out again. The smile is gone from Adam's face now. He starts raining punches down on the forehead of Mack.. Then he starts biting him. Turner warns Pearce again. Adam just glares at him. Then he drags Willie up for his Piledriver. But willie backdrops out of it. Mack stumbles to he corner. Pearce charges but Willie moves and sends Pearce face first into the turnbuckle. He turns and Willie is ready and hits the Chocolate Thunder Bomb (Sitout powerbomb). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: Willie Mack

PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania Willie_Mack

Saxton: What a shocker! Willie is going to Wrestlemania!!!

Oliver: This is so unfair! This kid has been in the business for a few days and is headed to biggest show in the sport!

Saxton: Let's hear from the man himself.

Maria: Willie!! You're headed to Wrestlemania!!

Mack: I can't believe it! This is a dream come true! Mama! I did it!

(Then from behind attacks Adam Pearce he is all over Willie he hits a big clothesline then He gets him up and spikes him with his patented Piledriver. He looks at he camera and says "How do you like that, Mama?")

Saxton: What the hell is this guys problem? this is the biggest moment of that kids career and he ruined it.

Oliver: I guess it's another lesson he's teaching the kid. Never turn your back Ha ha!

Saxton: That's our show folks. Be sure to order Wrestlemania April 7th!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 5: Path To Wrestlemania
Page 1 of 1