FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PNW TV 1: The Debut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

PNW TV 1: The Debut Empty
PostSubject: PNW TV 1: The Debut   PNW TV 1: The Debut EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 8:58 pm

Opening Video plays

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/o9OSFfcfylQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PNW TV 1: The Debut Pnw

Saxton: Happy New Year Wretling fans! I'm Byron Saxton and THIS is Pacific Northwest Wrestling. I'd like to intoroduce my  broadcast partner, a man familiar to fans in these parts, The Crippler, Rip Oliver. Rip its the debut of PNW.

Oliver: Oh you're right Saxton. It's time to show the world that everything in this business doesn't only happen on the East Coast. We out here are known for our hard-hitting no nonsense style.

Saxton: Well we hope to bring that to our audience tonight. In our Main Event. A brand new team, Future Shock will face another as Larry Sweeney presents Sweet & Sour Inc. And his team of Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman. Plus we'll see local legend Billy Jack Haynes in action. All that & more now lets send it to the ring & Howard Finkel.

Fink: This is our opening Match!

(In comes Prince Nana along with Ernie Osirus and Barrister RD Evans. Evans is talking trash to Alvarez while Nana takes Finkel's mic.)

Nana: Give me that you bald penguin. Do you think I would allow someone like you to announce a member of the Embassy? I Prince Nana with thanks to Presient Baraka Alabama. Have made a lot of money in 2011. Now the Embassy is strong for 2012. I present...The Crown Jewel of the Embassy. Big John Studd HAHAHA!

Bryan Alvarez vs Big John Studd

(Alvarez tries some dropkicks. Then some Judo kicks but its like a gnat on a Dinosaur. Studd lifts him by the throat and drops him to the mat. Then a Bodyslam & drops a gigantic elbow as the Embassy applauds. He picks up Alvarez and puts him in an Over The Shoulder Backbreaker. Alvarez submits quickly.

Winner: Big John Studd

(The Embassy are in the ring congratulating and here comes Maria Kanellis.)

Maria: Congratulations on wining the first match of PNW Television.

Studd: Congratulations? For what? Beating that pipsqueak? You guys better get me better competion or I'll put the whole damn roster in the hospital. I'm the Giant of professional wrestling and with the backing of the Prince'scash. There's no stopping me.

Commercial promoting future house shows in Tacoma and Seattle.

(In  the ring is John Laurinaitus.)

JL: Hello, I'm John Laurinaitus. I have been appointed by Mr Trump to be the General Manager of this show. I'm here to keep the talent in line and the you the fans...entertained. In the coming weeks I will divulge plans to crown Champions here in PNw.

(Then we hear World's On Fire from The Prodigy play and out comes Dean Ambrose.)

Ambrose: Sorry to interupt you. But this is the very first episode of PNW and the number one draft pick, Dean Ambrose isnt scheduled to be here. You say you're the General Manager?

JL: That's right Dean, I'm John Laurinaitus.

Ambrose: Never heard of you. But I'll tell you what, this can all be avoided if in the future you don't forget to book me on the show, Capiche? I'm here to be a star and put this company on the map. So next week I expect to have a match.

JL: I'll see to it.

(Camera switches to Announcers)

Saxton: Well Dean Ambrose making his presence known here tonight.

Oliver: Gotta like that guy's style

Ricochet vs Willie Mack

(Ricochet tries some high Flying early but Willie turns the tide and finishes Rico with The Chocolate Thunder Bomb (Sitout powerbomb) for the pin.)

Winner: Willie Mack

Saxton: Big win for Willie in his UWF debut. Maria is with him.

Maria: Willie your first win in your first match in PNW and the UWF. How does it feel?

Mack: (singing) How does it feel? yeah! How does it feel?

Mack: Haha Sorry Maria that was a little D'Angelo for ya. Girl It feels good. I've worked real hard to be here. To have the fans be behind me is something special. With them at my back this is only the beginning.

(Out comes Adam Pearce)

Pearce: Willie, congrats on the win. But I'm coming out here with some friendly advice. Don't worry about these idiot marks in the crowd. Following them will lead you nowhere. Be true to your own career. Worry about number 1. That you see is how you make it here.

Mack: Well Mr Pearce. I sure do appreciate you coming out here and all but my momma always taught me. You gotta remember who had your back going up. Cause you gonna need them help coming down.

Pearce: With all respect Willie. How many championships has your "momma" won in this business? You see You been in the business for about 5 minutes, LITERALLY! Do you think you or your momma or these morons in the crowd know more than me? I tried to be a nice guy. That's who I am. But I think you are being a little disrepectful.

Mack: No sir. But I need to walk my own path. I'm gonna do what I think is correct. No regrets, no excuses.

Pearce: We'll see about that Willie. (Pearce walks out the ring.)

Oliver: What a disrespectful punk.

Saxton: yeah well Pearce is an opinionated guy.

Oliver: I'm talking about Willie Mack. A polished veteran like Adam Pearce offers him guidance and he brushes him off.

Saxton: Are we watching the same show?

Commercial for Night of Grudges on PPV

Jose Luis Rivera vs Billy Jack Haynes

(Hometown boy, BJH is treated like a hero as he makes fairly short work of Rivera. Finishing him with his patented Full Nelson.)

Winner: Billy Jack Haynes

Saxton: You hear that ovation, Rip?

Oliver: (Mumbling) God I hate that guy.

Maria: I'm here with Portland's own, Billy Jack Haynes. Welcome Billy.

BJH: Its great to be home. You know I was wrestling over in SCR. But when I heard that PNW was opening I went to the promoter and asked him to let me fulfill my dream of wrestling in my hometown. He graciously allowed that. Thank you, sir.
Maria: What are your plans now?

BJH: Plans? Well little girl to keep on winning and entertaining these great fans. I heard the new GM talking about Championships. Well I want all of them!

Maria: Well good luck to you. Back to you Byron.

Saxton: Thanks Maria now for a segment we call 'Inside PNW with host Don Coss.

Coss: Welcome to Inside PNW. This episode we focus on newcomer Leakee. Leakee is the young son of Wild Samoan Sika. We asked him how it was growing up?

Leakee: You know looking back I guess it was pretty cool. But you know having a dad who is a member of one the most fearsome tag teams is both a blessing and a curse sometimes.

Coss: Leakee attended college and even played varsity football before training for a career in the ring.

Leakee: My mom made sure I got an education. It was very important to her. She wanted me to be a doctor. But in the end I guess I'm my father's son. (laughs)

Coss: Then we asked if his style is like his dad's?

Leakee: Well my wrestling style is a little more...shall we say, conventional. But believe me, get me fired up in that ring, and you'll get a dose of some Wild Samoan!

Coss: Sounds like a star in the making for sure. See you next time for more 'Inside PNW'

Commercial for RTW II

Fink: This is our Main Event!

Future Shock (Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly) vs Johnny Curtis & Derrick Bateman w/ Larry Sweeney & Sammi Lane

(4 young energetic competitors make this a fun, fast paced match. Future Shock have the advantage after a a pair of suicide dives onto Curtis & Bateman. Lane is checking on Curtis as Cole comes after him. But Lane gets between them daring Adam to hit her. Meanwhile Kyle rolls Derrick back in As he enters after he is tripped by Sweeney. This distraction allows Curtis to hit a Backdrp Suplex on O'Reilly. Curtis tags in Bateman who hits a basement dropkick to the side of Kyle's head. He covers for 2. Bateman goes for a side Backbreaker but Kyle somehow counters to a DDT. Tag is made to Cole who hits a Springboard Dropkick on Derrick. Curtis tries to come in but is met by a Super-kick from O'Reilly. Then they grab Derrick and hit thier finisher, Ride Of Lightning (Leg sweep/clothesline combo). Cole Covers as Paul Turner counts to 3.)

Winners: Future Shock

Saxton: Big win for the brand new team of Future Shock.

Oliver: Why are they allowed to cheat? That was blatant Double teaming.

Saxton: Well they have to 5.

Oliver: Yeah ok, Danielson. Whatever.

Saxton: well let's see if Maria can get a word with the victors.

(Before Maria can get to them, Future Shock are attacked by Curtis & Bateman. They stomp them down then toss them from the ring. Raising thier arms to the chorus of boos.)

Oliver: HA! good job!

Saxton: That, he likes. Not much in the way of sportsmanship from Sweet & Sour Inc. Well thats our show. Hope you enjoyed a much as we did. see you next time for more PNW action.

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

PNW TV 1: The Debut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of PNW-
Jump to: